Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally got some nice pics of the car

Old 05-25-2004, 07:37 AM
Double121

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Daewoo
Well Visual is it your Dream Z? This is the site for bragging. The whole darn site is about bragging about your car and asking advice. y not brag?

Man just be civil. DAMN!! is that so much to ask?
I wouldn't look at the site as used for bragging, but more so for information about the 350z. Parts, prices, and deals. I mean if all this site was used for is bragging it wouldn't be much of a site.
Old 05-25-2004, 07:39 AM
visualx

Originally posted by Daewoo
Well Visual is it your Dream Z? This is the site for bragging. The whole darn site is about bragging about your car and asking advice. y not brag?

Man just be civil. DAMN!! is that so much to ask?
Yes, it is my dream Z. I use this site for tech info not for bragging.

Originally posted by djkern
i think he just wants a z. it's all being jealous. ignore the immature.
Yeah, and that was a mature post.
Old 05-25-2004, 08:14 AM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys are right, I was pissed when I read the post and I was being attacked, the point I made about the SL's is this. My dad always asks me advice about how to mod his cars. (some might say that you don't modify AMG cars, but The latest was when we put 18" CL AMG rims on his old clk55 (because they come with lame looking 17" rims stock that actually look less agressive than the clk430 rims) and actually had to have the offsets custom machined. The point I was trying to make is that it isn't always about "being cheap" or jealous, it is about personal taste. I tried to make my point in an immature way. I was so heated when I read that I was being attacked, I think I let a little bit of that frustration come through in my post. Next time I will just take the high road and ignore it. Sorry!
Old 05-25-2004, 08:16 AM
rodH

Originally posted by Double121
I wouldn't look at the site as used for bragging, but more so for information about the 350z. Parts, prices, and deals. I mean if all this site was used for is bragging it wouldn't be much of a site.
agree 100%
Old 05-25-2004, 09:03 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by visualx
Yeah, and that was a mature post.
nothing immature. i'm just saying you are jealous. you are sure acting like you are.

at least rod is mature enough to notice he overreacted and apologized. i know rod is not like that...so, when i saw that...i know he was just pissed.

you on the other hand...well, you already admitted you are an a$$hole. i'm sure everyone will agree with you.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:25 AM
visualx

nothing immature. i'm just saying you are jealous. you are sure acting like you are.

at least rod is mature enough to notice he overreacted and apologized. i know rod is not like that...so, when i saw that...i know he was just pissed.

you on the other hand...well, you already admitted you are an a$$hole. i'm sure everyone will agree with you.
Ahh, the whole jealousy thing again. Maybe you should read my other posts over and over again til you finally get it. And if you already do get it, it doesnt sound very convincing.

Props to Rod for admitting that yall were right and apologizing. I however still disagree with what most of yall say therefore Im not going to just up and apologize for how I feel about things.

Yeah, Im sure everyone here agrees that Im an *******. But its ok though, because everyones opinions about me on here dont really matter all that much to me.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:19 AM
djkern
Banned

Ahh, the whole jealousy thing again. Maybe you should read my other posts over and over again til you finally get it. And if you already do get it, it doesnt sound very convincing.

Props to Rod for admitting that yall were right and apologizing. I however still disagree with what most of yall say therefore Im not going to just up and apologize for how I feel about things.

Yeah, Im sure everyone here agrees that Im an *******. But its ok though, because everyones opinions about me on here dont really matter all that much to me.
my point went over your head.

i pointed out that rod admitted he was harsh and could have done it with tact.

you on the other hand...well...you can't even see you are being rude. as i said before...there is a tasteful way to tell someone you don't it...but you went straight for a$$hole status. you hit the bullseye with that one.

and, you could be talking a bunch of smack stating you have the car...there are plenty of people on here that do. you could be a troll on here that just posts to annoy people. as of now...you've hit the bullseye with that too.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:42 AM
visualx

my point went over your head.

i pointed out that rod admitted he was harsh and could have done it with tact.

you on the other hand...well...you can't even see you are being rude. as i said before...there is a tasteful way to tell someone you don't it...but you went straight for a$$hole status. you hit the bullseye with that one.

and, you could be talking a bunch of smack stating you have the car...there are plenty of people on here that do. you could be a troll on here that just posts to annoy people. as of now...you've hit the bullseye with that too.
I CAN see Im being rude otherwise I wouldnt have admitted to being an ******* right? Right. Annoying people.. isnt that what ******** do? Thought so. And it makes me happy to see that Ive annoyed you because if I didnt then you wouldnt bother replying to my posts. Theres a lot of things that I could and couldnt be. I could say the same for you. For all I know you could also be lying about having a Z car. But Im not going to call you out on it because I dont know the truth in that. People on here seem to call me out on **** they dont know about. But oh well, I know the truth and thats all that matters. I dont bother trying to convince people on what I do have and what I dont.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:15 AM
djkern
Banned

I CAN see Im being rude otherwise I wouldnt have admitted to being an ******* right? Right. Annoying people.. isnt that what ******** do? Thought so. And it makes me happy to see that Ive annoyed you because if I didnt then you wouldnt bother replying to my posts. Theres a lot of things that I could and couldnt be. I could say the same for you. For all I know you could also be lying about having a Z car. But Im not going to call you out on it because I dont know the truth in that. People on here seem to call me out on **** they dont know about. But oh well, I know the truth and thats all that matters. I dont bother trying to convince people on what I do have and what I dont.
nah....you don't **** me off. takes more than that to **** me off.

you can call me out...everyone else on the forum knows (and has seen) my car. so...i have nothing to worry about.

you haven't annoyed me in terms of pissing me off. not at all. i could care less about what you say. i just read your posts...shake my head....and just think to myself "man...his mom should have been on her knees when she was on her back...what a waste of sperm."
Old 05-25-2004, 11:22 AM
brgerflipr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm definitely gonna have to remember that one. Good stuff, DJ.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:29 AM
visualx

nah....you don't **** me off. takes more than that to **** me off.

you can call me out...everyone else on the forum knows (and has seen) my car. so...i have nothing to worry about.

you haven't annoyed me in terms of pissing me off. not at all. i could care less about what you say. i just read your posts...shake my head....and just think to myself "man...his mom should have been on her knees when she was on her back...what a waste of sperm."
Since when did I say that I pissed you off? I didnt. I dont care if everyone has seen your car. You know why? Because like I said before.. Im not calling you out on not having a Z. But you know what I will call you out on? The worst person to "argue" with. "You hit the bullseye with that one" Everytime you post something against me I have already explained myself on past posts [ ie being an *******, being jealous ]. You also repeat the same things over and over again [ ie me being rude and being jealous and immature ]. Now your moving on to sticking **** in my mouth [ ie me saying I pissed you off ] and saying kindergarten lines [ ie ..what a waste of sperm ]. I read your posts and shake my head also.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:36 AM
djkern
Banned

Since when did I say that I pissed you off? I didnt. I dont care if everyone has seen your car. You know why? Because like I said before.. Im not calling you out on not having a Z. But you know what I will call you out on? The worst person to "argue" with. "You hit the bullseye with that one" Everytime you post something against me I have already explained myself on past posts [ ie being an *******, being jealous ]. You also repeat the same things over and over again [ ie me being rude and being jealous and immature ]. Now your moving on to sticking **** in my mouth [ ie me saying I pissed you off ] and saying kindergarten lines [ ie ..what a waste of sperm ]. I read your posts and shake my head also.
oh, i'm sorry....maybe i should have said "you said you annoyed me". no, you didn't annoy me....you make me laugh. someone as jealous and pathetic as you....makes me laugh. why be jealous of someones car....haha...what a stupid thing to worry about. don't you have anything better to do?? i'm not arguing with you....why would i argue with you? you are just insecure and have to put other people down to make yourself feel better. what a sad individual you are. i bet it's hard to wake up in the morning and realize you have to go through life being useless. that must be hard. i'm sorry...i feel bad for you. sticking something in your mouth?? the only thing that should be stuck in your mouth is your foot.

if you aren't a waste of sperm...what value do you add to this world? i guess you do make useless people feel good about themselves...cause, in turn, they could be you.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:47 AM
visualx

oh, i'm sorry....maybe i should have said "you said you annoyed me". no, you didn't annoy me....you make me laugh. someone as jealous and pathetic as you....makes me laugh. why be jealous of someones car....haha...what a stupid thing to worry about. don't you have anything better to do?? i'm not arguing with you....why would i argue with you? you are just insecure and have to put other people down to make yourself feel better. what a sad individual you are. i bet it's hard to wake up in the morning and realize you have to go through life being useless. that must be hard. i'm sorry...i feel bad for you. sticking something in your mouth?? the only thing that should be stuck in your mouth is your foot.

if you aren't a waste of sperm...what value do you add to this world? i guess you do make useless people feel good about themselves...cause, in turn, they could be you.
Oh so now youve come from all that to being a hypocrite. Are you not putting me down? Yes, yes you are. Wow. Im pretty much speechless on this one. Your whole post is putting me down and telling me how pathetic I am and how I can wake up knowing Im useless and here you are saying that I have nothing better to do and that you feel bad for me cause all I do is put people down to make myself feel better. So I guess it all boils down to one thing.. you have as much value in the world as I do.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:59 AM
djkern
Banned

Oh so now youve come from all that to being a hypocrite. Are you not putting me down? Yes, yes you are. Wow. Im pretty much speechless on this one. Your whole post is putting me down and telling me how pathetic I am and how I can wake up knowing Im useless and here you are saying that I have nothing better to do and that you feel bad for me cause all I do is put people down to make myself feel better. So I guess it all boils down to one thing.. you have as much value in the world as I do.
haha....i was writing a post the way you write posts. flew right over your head i see.

13 posts so far and all negative....this is for you....
Attached Thumbnails Finally got some nice pics of the car-positive14.jpg  
Old 05-25-2004, 12:13 PM
visualx

haha....i was writing a post the way you write posts. flew right over your head i see.

13 posts so far and all negative....this is for you....
Right. There is a HUGE difference between my posts and the one you made. Yes, theyre both negative. But the negativity is shown in totally different ways. Plus at the same time you are still trying to take punches at me. But good try at trying to cover yourself.

And talk about being mature. Posting a disabled person as a joke is far from it. I guess I can almost put that in with putting someone down.

Last edited by visualx; 05-25-2004 at 12:17 PM.
Old 05-25-2004, 12:16 PM
___DJK___

DJ, stop feeding the troll!
Old 05-25-2004, 12:17 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by visualxisaretard
Right. But good try at trying to cover yourself. There is a HUGE difference between my posts and the one you made. Yes, theyre both negative. But the negativity is shown in totally different ways.

And talk about being mature. Posting a disabled person as a joke is far from it.
negative is negative.....plain and simple.

cover myself up? my point went over your head...no need to cover anything up.

that makes 14 useless posts you've put on. keep em coming!

___DJK___ - it's funny though. he makes my work day go by faster...reading his posts makes me laugh. haha.
Old 05-25-2004, 12:18 PM
visualx

Originally posted by ___DJK___
DJ, stop feeding the troll!
Hes in this pretty much the same way I am. We're are 2 people making negative comments at someone else. I guess that makes us both trolls.
Old 05-25-2004, 12:19 PM
visualx

negative is negative.....plain and simple.

cover myself up? my point went over your head...no need to cover anything up.

that makes 14 useless posts you've put on. keep em coming!
Another repeating post. Youre a post ***** as much as I am right now.
Old 05-25-2004, 12:34 PM
djkern
Banned

Another repeating post. Youre a post ***** as much as I am right now.
16 useless posts.....next!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally got some nice pics of the car