Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**Veilside MSRP Increase**

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 08:32 AM
Trent@MVP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **Veilside MSRP Increase**

Veilside adjusted their MSRP's on all their products effective April 10, 2004. I made a large mistake and did not make these adjustments on our website and in the sales we made. I was selling you products at below cost without knowing. The prices on our site have been adjusted correctly and will apply to all future sales whether you have been issued a quote for them or not. Sorry guys, my big mistake.
Old 05-13-2004, 10:53 AM
Tim'sZ

Default Re: **Veilside MSRP Increase**

Originally posted by Trent@MVP
Veilside adjusted their MSRP's on all their products effective April 10, 2004. I made a large mistake and did not make these adjustments on our website and in the sales we made. I was selling you products at below cost without knowing. The prices on our site have been adjusted correctly and will apply to all future sales whether you have been issued a quote for them or not. Sorry guys, my big mistake.
That just makes things suck even more....this would have been the 3rd Veilside Lip I bought from you guys due to the fact the CF and the fiberglass one I bought from you guys both cracked. I am not blaming you since you finally got me in touch with Ray at Veilside who did nothing other than send me a copy of some instructions on where to trim the lip so it would not split, after the fact.

Oh well, I will just go with another lip.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:30 AM
Tim'sZ

No Flame towards Trent or MVP, just sucks that Veilside knew there was a problem with the V1 lip cracking and they do not send you the instructions on where to trim lip in order to prevent this problem from happening until after the fact.
I will definitely add the GREDDY or any other lip other than Veilside...

MVP is a good company with great customer service, just happen to sell a part that is of cheap quality.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Rayden2001

Originally posted by Tim'sZ
No Flame towards Trent or MVP, just sucks that Veilside knew there was a problem with the V1 lip cracking and they do not send you the instructions on where to trim lip in order to prevent this problem from happening until after the fact.
I will definitely add the GREDDY or any other lip other than Veilside...

MVP is a good company with great customer service, just happen to sell a part that is of cheap quality.
I don't think it's cheap, it has to be something with the molding process, because mine went on perfect, no cracking but I bought mine over a year ago. It seems to be getting worse in the past few months, a lot of people are asking how did I fix the cracking in the lip and I'm like . I think when they mold something over and over it has to change some how. Someone chime in that knows more about this because I dont know what to say to my friends about this.... it's just strange because the majority of the guys that bought the lip over a year ago didn't have this problem.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:13 PM
joonsuh012

too common and boring kit.....IMO
Old 05-13-2004, 05:29 PM
Rayden2001

Originally posted by joonsuh012
too common and boring kit.....IMO
Yep , your opinion, not ours.