Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JP Aero Z Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 05:50 PM
titanjc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JP Aero Z Kit?

I was browsing the 350zforums.org store and came across the JP Aero Z body kit. There is only one picture on the site, and I was wondering if anyone had more pictures of it?

Minus the flames of course
Old 06-23-2004, 08:35 PM
kzshin

JP has half kit??? I thought they only make full bumper kit.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:46 PM
Dragonstyle

Its' aight....
Old 06-24-2004, 07:23 AM
kernel

it looks like the wing and rear is exactly the same as the other kit.. it would be just the front i think you might have some intrest in.. just another front lip kit i guess.
Old 06-24-2004, 10:14 AM
titanjc

Any of you have more pictures of that kit? Or know where I can see some?
Old 06-24-2004, 01:03 PM
z-rexxx

titan I was curious about this aswell I was looking at 350zforums and the price was great, compared to others of course. I think it said around 650.00 not sure though. Go to the your fav. body kit thread it has a guy with a SS roadster with the jp kit on it.

ok update this doesnt look like the jp on forums, but I looked up the kit on another website and it looks the same...maybe the forums version is half and the pic above is full.correct me if im wrong
Attached Thumbnails JP Aero Z Kit?-three.jpg  

Last edited by z-rexxx; 06-24-2004 at 01:07 PM.
Old 06-24-2004, 06:14 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by titanjc
Any of you have more pictures of that kit? Or know where I can see some?
JP / Vizage / Vizages / Visage are all pretty much the same company and/or distortions of the name. I believe that JP-USA is the US branch of the company.

Vizage has two bodykits for the 350Z:

The Fiberglass Full Bodykit replaces the entire front bumper, has more agressive side skirts and lower rear skirt. Thi skit retails for $1190. In addition, the kit has options for fog lights which are extra. Here's some pictures from Vizages website (click pics for bigger shot):

In addition to this kit, some people install the Full Size Rear Wing which is sold separately. You have posted a picture of it above and it retails for $570. Here it is again from their website:

Here are a couple of (new) pictures of the entire kit, including the rear wing, on my car:

The Poly Urethane (Polyurethane) Lip Spoiler Kit is less aggresive than the full bodykit and is a little bit cheaper at $680. It includes the front lip, separate left and ride side side skirts as well as separate left and right side rear skirts. I don't believe I have ever seen anyone with this kit on, although they may be out there. Here's some pictures of them (again, click for bigger pics).

In addition to the full bodykit, Vizages sent me some headlight covers. Since they aren't very practical, I am starting to believe that they don't actually sell them, but they do make for an interesting picture.

I hope that helped you out. Below are links for more info, pictures:

LINKS
Vizages Website / 350Z
More (older) pictures of my car.

Last edited by Anyone2u; 06-24-2004 at 06:27 PM.
Old 06-24-2004, 09:12 PM
titanjc

Ah, I didn't realize that was a Vizage kit...different name threw me off. I've seen the full Vizage kit before, and it looks great on your car Anyone2u. The only thing I don't like about it is the small air duct near the headlight. Any idea how much a body shop would charge to fill that duct? I think it would look much cleaner without it.
Old 06-25-2004, 04:27 AM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Originally posted by titanjc
...The only thing I don't like about it is the small air duct near the headlight. Any idea how much a body shop would charge to fill that duct? I think it would look much cleaner without it.
Actually that air duct is functional and ties directly into the Procharger that was installed on the car. Even if you were NA, it is still a good source of air.

BTW, since some of the earlier pictures were taken, all of the "grills" that came on the kit (including the air duct) have been painted black to match the car and aren't as noticeable as before.
Old 06-25-2004, 05:09 AM
kbomb

Does anyone know if this kit is available yet?
Old 06-25-2004, 06:47 AM
kernel

this is my silver Z. is pretty much the same setup as on the website but i have a crome silver and silver rims instead.

Old 06-25-2004, 09:49 AM
z-rexxx

Originally posted by kbomb
Does anyone know if this kit is available yet?

Im wondering the samething.Says coming soon on the site.

Its funny that the less expensive kit is almost the same price as just the wing.
Old 06-29-2004, 01:33 AM
S12 driver

Wow, the Vizage full kit looks really nice. It even looks better than the VeilSide V.3, which was my favorite kit. I think the VeilSide V.3 wing might look better than the Vizage wing tho.
Old 06-30-2004, 12:06 AM
Jergens

Okay well looks like some people here might know a bit about Vizages, so here is my question. When are they going to actually make this kit damnit....

Edit : Minus the wing.
Attached Thumbnails JP Aero Z Kit?-350z-proto-011.jpg  
Old 07-06-2004, 07:14 AM
kcobean

Hey guys,
For you guys that have the Vizage fiberglass kit (the full kit, not the half kit), where did you get yours? I've been looking all over the place for a reputable dealer, but I've never heard of any of the dealers listed on Vizages site. Any input greatly appreciated. I'm ready to buy now, just need to find a kit! Thanks.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:05 AM
hhseouljah

kcobean, remember at hte Z meet on the 24th, jason was running that visage kit on his car, he told me that he got it from evolution, and that they really hooked him up with a great deal. BUT one thing, the paint is going to be 2x the price of the kit because i heard it takes a lot of prep work for that kit, that's told to me by jason. it's an awesome kit, but the half kit looks amazing too.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:09 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default amazing

Originally posted by Anyone2u
JP / Vizage / Vizages / Visage are all pretty much the same company and/or distortions of the name. I believe that JP-USA is the US branch of the company.

Vizage has two bodykits for the 350Z:

The Fiberglass Full Bodykit replaces the entire front bumper, has more agressive side skirts and lower rear skirt. Thi skit retails for $1190. In addition, the kit has options for fog lights which are extra. Here's some pictures from Vizages website (click pics for bigger shot):

In addition to this kit, some people install the Full Size Rear Wing which is sold separately. You have posted a picture of it above and it retails for $570. Here it is again from their website:

Here are a couple of (new) pictures of the entire kit, including the rear wing, on my car:

The Poly Urethane (Polyurethane) Lip Spoiler Kit is less aggresive than the full bodykit and is a little bit cheaper at $680. It includes the front lip, separate left and ride side side skirts as well as separate left and right side rear skirts. I don't believe I have ever seen anyone with this kit on, although they may be out there. Here's some pictures of them (again, click for bigger pics).

In addition to the full bodykit, Vizages sent me some headlight covers. Since they aren't very practical, I am starting to believe that they don't actually sell them, but they do make for an interesting picture.

I hope that helped you out. Below are links for more info, pictures:

LINKS
Vizages Website / 350Z
More (older) pictures of my car.
You have created a work of art!
Old 07-13-2004, 08:01 AM
DBZCat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

kcobean, go to rollincarcustoms.com they are the main dealer for the JP aero kit.... (it is not the replica, real thing).

I ordered mine and have about 2-3 more weeks, they are currently sold out of the fiberglass, but I think they still have some urethane ones left...
Old 07-13-2004, 05:46 PM
350 PILOT

Originally posted by S12 driver
Wow, the Vizage full kit looks really nice. It even looks better than the VeilSide V.3, which was my favorite kit. I think the VeilSide V.3 wing might look better than the Vizage wing tho.
I too loved the Veilside 3, but when it came time to put my money where my mouth is, I chickened out. I loved my stock Z and when it came down to it, was scared zhitless to screw it up. The V3 wing is huge. I am very happy with my compromise of Vizage (JP) and Veilside V1.

Got mine from http://www.rollincarcustoms.com/store/ delivered on time and in excellent condition.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:58 PM
krutoydude

www.rollincarcusoms.com all the way. Awesome poeople.