Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update pic Black 04 Z Veilside V2 spoiler, RS chin spoiler, Piaa Rossa wheels, tinted

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 02:33 PM
SMIGLA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update pic Black 04 Z Veilside V2 spoiler, RS chin spoiler, Piaa Rossa wheels, tinted

You guys that wanted to see a black 350 with the chin and rear spoiler here it is click on my Club photo site below the last few pic are the current ones with everything on it.By the way I bought the ft chin from Intense Motorsport and I highly suggest you let them paint it for the extra $85 I can honestly tell you I am very picky about paint and it's flawless actually better than the factory paint. My pics have the center Veilside emblem missing but it's on the car right now. The Veilside spoiler install kinda sucked it takes some time to line it up correctly so the sides lay properly but I'm happy with the quality. The Piaa Rossa 19inch wheels the pictures do not even closely show how nice these wheels really are. I bought them from Davis at 1 888 220 8015 , I bought the Veilse from Justin at 904 997 9905 and the lip at Intense at 1 480 926 5453.

Piaa Rossa wheels mounted balanced and delivered at $3500
Veilside V2 for $595 and paid $200 to paint
Intense lip $299 painted and shipped.
Tint with windshield done for $225
04 350 Stickered at $29100 and I got $2700 off. It's a Enthusiast
with mats and mud flaps

Hope that helps anyone looking to buy these items

Check out the site
http://members19.clubphoto.com/ron68...ner-301c.phtml

04 Z
93 RX-7 TT
89 FERRARI TESTAROSSA
88 FIERO GT
Old 07-15-2004, 04:07 PM
SangWL

Default Re: Update pic Black 04 Z Veilside V2 spoiler, RS chin spoiler, Piaa Rossa wheels, tinted

hot $hit, quick question, did you install the lip yourself? cause i just ordered mine black painted from intense and i figured i could install myself,

if you did install yourself, was it easy, and did it come with instructions? great job so far. love the front lip and vs spoiler.

after looking at your pic, i think i might have to buy a rear underbody lip.

thanks again

sang
Old 07-15-2004, 05:27 PM
SMIGLA

Default Re: Re: Update pic Black 04 Z Veilside V2 spoiler, RS chin spoiler, Piaa Rossa wheels, tinted

The ft lip does not come with instruction , it does have hardware it's very easy but be VERY CAREFUL installing it. You need 2 people if not you will cut your factory paint up. When you first get the lip you will notice that it does NOT fit . In order to get this lip on you must use 3m double sided tape across the bottom of your grill on your factory bumper( don't stick it on the grill but the painted surface just below. Next step you and your helper lift the lip up to the center of the grill try not to put it on the 3m tape until you line it up then firmly press the center down. At this point you will notice that the edges don't even look like they will closely wrap around the lip of the wheel well. This is the part where you need to watch your paint from being cut. have your helper hold the lip and the center you will be at the side of your car near the wheel grab the lip from the wide corner bottom part and have your other hand grabbing the edge that wraps around into your wheel well liner area and pull firmly towards you make sure when you pulling it that the top of the lip goes perfecly below the ft marker light. DO NOT TRY AND MOVE THE LIP UP AND DOWN you will take a chunk of paint off. Next step is to take the 2 metal brackets at both edges underneath and bolt them on , you will be able to use the factory bolt under the car for 1 side the the bracket you will need to drill a small hole in the corner of your chin for the other side of the bracket. Do this on both sides. Last step is to take 2 self tapping screws on each side of the spoiler and drill the lip into your bumper egde. Be careful to line up the lip with the edge of the bumper the edge on the bumper is very skinny. ( Before you drill these holes make you that the lip stay perfectly lined up to the bottom of the side markers. I took the silver self tapping screws back out and replaced them with black bolts that look like factory to give it that clean look. It very easy but also very easy to nick you paint . Question for you what kind of underbody rear lip where you thinking about I want one for mine but I just can't find a clean looking underbody lip. ANY suggestions . By the way if you need detailed pics of this I would be glad to send them if you wanted to e-mail me at rsmigla@nc.rr.com. I'm glad you like it I only have 300 miles on the car I can't wait to put some miles on it .

Originally posted by SangWL
hot $hit, quick question, did you install the lip yourself? cause i just ordered mine black painted from intense and i figured i could install myself,

if you did install yourself, was it easy, and did it come with instructions? great job so far. love the front lip and vs spoiler.

thanks again

sang
Old 07-15-2004, 05:29 PM
SMIGLA

Default Re: Re: Update pic Black 04 Z Veilside V2 spoiler, RS chin spoiler, Piaa Rossa wheels, tinted

By the way are those HRE wheels?? Could you send me some pics of you car MAN that is sweet.

Originally posted by SangWL

thanks again

sang
Old 07-15-2004, 08:05 PM
Red6

Default Re: Re: Re: Update pic Black 04 Z Veilside V2 spoiler, RS chin spoiler, Piaa Rossa wheels, tinted

Originally posted by SMIGLA
By the way are those HRE wheels?? Could you send me some pics of you car MAN that is sweet.
The wheels are made by Piaa. They are super nice I can get them if you want a set.
Old 07-15-2004, 09:44 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice...

Your neighbors must hate you!
Old 07-15-2004, 10:03 PM
Dragonstyle

nice...
Old 07-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Cain96

what other car do you have sitting in your garage?
Old 07-16-2004, 01:29 PM
EnthuZiast
Guess whose back, back again...

Nice ride. SICK rims!!
Old 07-16-2004, 07:12 PM
SMIGLA

Which pic were you looking at what color was the car. I had 7 cars I'm down to 4 I have some pictures on my club photo site when I lived in NY. I sold 2 Eclipses and 2 Fiero's so I could get a Z and do mild mods to it.

Originally posted by Cain96
Old 07-16-2004, 07:16 PM
SMIGLA

I just looked at the pic I have my Yellow 88 Fiero GT and my Ferrari Testarossa with 8500 miles on it the Fiero is yellow the Ferrari is white all original. Check out all my cars on this link.

http://members19.clubphoto.com/ron68...r-301c-1.phtml

Originally posted by Cain96
Old 07-16-2004, 07:42 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Love the PIAA wheels.