Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Mod/Admin Help Needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 11:52 AM
MotorCity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Mod/Admin Help Needed

i was having a problem getting email notifications sent to my aol screen name. i tried changing the email to which notifications are sent to and now i cant even log into my original account (MySunset350Z).

everytime i log in it says you do not have access to this page. i created another 2 accounts and was still having the same problems. i finally got this one to work using a hotmail account.

what i want to know is can someone delete all my other accounts and give me back control of MySunset350Z? i have over 1000 posts on the account and would like to keep it. any help would be appreciated. thanks

-Chadi
Old 03-27-2005, 10:40 AM
MotorCity

heres the message i keep getting.

"MySunset350Z, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "
Old 03-27-2005, 12:43 PM
Santacruzslick
Veteran

Your best bet is to IM one of the admins. on AIM. Kyle is probably your best bet... Zdriver1 is his AIM handle. He can sort out all your problems.

I read all these threads about little problems and wish I could just fix them and delete the thread afterwards. Admins. never seem to read these threads FYI.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:17 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Try using a different email (other than AOL) for now. It seems that other people with AOL email addresses have been experiencing this problem, and the root cause has yet to be determined.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:09 AM
MotorCity

i will try to get a hold of the above mentioned person. still having problems logging in. actually, i can log in, but i cant do anything else. not even browse the forums under my original name.

sucks.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:27 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Try this link:

https://my350z.com/forum/fix_login.php

If this doesn't work, the PM'ing user GodZilla would be my next course of action.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:15 PM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MotorCity
i was having a problem getting email notifications sent to my aol screen name. i tried changing the email to which notifications are sent to and now i cant even log into my original account (MySunset350Z).

everytime i log in it says you do not have access to this page. i created another 2 accounts and was still having the same problems. i finally got this one to work using a hotmail account.

what i want to know is can someone delete all my other accounts and give me back control of MySunset350Z? i have over 1000 posts on the account and would like to keep it. any help would be appreciated. thanks

-Chadi
Check your email. The same one you used for motorcity
Old 03-28-2005, 08:15 PM
MotorCity

tried that link. still nothing.

godzilla, im getting email notifications sent to my hotmail account for my new account "motorcity". but thats not the problem.

i still cant browse or reply to the forums under my original name "MySunset350Z". im starting to think its a lost cause.

is it possible for a mod or admin to get into my account and change the email address on it to chadi_80@hotmail.com? i think what happened was i tried to switch email accounts in the control panel and i was sent a confirmation email in the process. however i didnt get the confirmation email since i wasnt receiving emails threw my aol account in the first place. this means i wasnt able to confirm the address change and thats what caused this whole thing to come about. i can give a mod/admin my password (if its needed) to the account 2 c if it helps solving this problem. anyone?

Last edited by MotorCity; 03-28-2005 at 08:19 PM.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:10 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MotorCity
tried that link. still nothing.

godzilla, im getting email notifications sent to my hotmail account for my new account "motorcity". but thats not the problem.

i still cant browse or reply to the forums under my original name "MySunset350Z". im starting to think its a lost cause.

is it possible for a mod or admin to get into my account and change the email address on it to chadi_80@hotmail.com? i think what happened was i tried to switch email accounts in the control panel and i was sent a confirmation email in the process. however i didnt get the confirmation email since i wasnt receiving emails threw my aol account in the first place. this means i wasnt able to confirm the address change and thats what caused this whole thing to come about. i can give a mod/admin my password (if its needed) to the account 2 c if it helps solving this problem. anyone?
MySunset350Z has been fixed, try logging in now.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:05 AM
MySunset350Z

excellent. thanks for all the help everyone. it was very appreciated.

you can delete all the other accounts i created if you want. im sure you know what they are.

thanks again.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:06 AM
SBW

Dear Sir, I am new at this and did not know where else to present my problem. Until today I have been following a tread titled "Serious Road Course suspension in development". I believe that the originator worked for Stop Tech. I had bookmarked the page in my browser and until this morning have been able to access. Today I have tried to find by looking and searching and have gotten no where. Can you let me know what's going on.
Old 03-29-2005, 07:03 PM
silvrhand
Lost in Transit

test