Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Why were threads regional threads moved to a Zdayz events section????????????????????

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 05:37 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Why were threads regional threads moved to a Zdayz events section????????????????????

WTF.

My thread was for the SouthEast section. So we could keep up with everyone.

https://my350z.com/forum/south-east/160186-official-southeast-2006-zdayz-at-tail-of-the-dragon-thread.html

Thanks, this should make the thread much more active if it's not in the correct section.

Edit- Not to mention the thread/event about the ride "to the Tail of the Dragon". I think this is in Feb., it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Zdayz.

Edit Again- Why not work on something that people want to see, like a gallery. Instead of things like an events section.

Last edited by buzzardmountain; 02-06-2006 at 05:41 AM.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:33 AM
failsafe
....for your health

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure who moved it but it can be moved back. I assume someone saw Zdayz and was trying to help out and didn't realize it was a regional specific thread. If this happens in the future you can always PM an admin or mod and ask them to move it back.

As for the gallery I've already posted numerous times that it is being worked on.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:52 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Honestly, I could care less about a gallery. There are multiple other sites with great galleries. I'm not holding my breath that this one will be anywhere close to before.

You mean you guys have no idea who moved the thread. Seems strange, I kinda find it hard to believe. More like someone won't own up to it.

My point in mentioning the gallery, is listen to your users. I don't recall many people asking for the Zdayz threads to be lumped together. Why "help" something that's not broken, i.e. creating the events section and moving the regional threads.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:58 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
You mean you guys have no idea who moved the thread. Seems strange, I kinda find it hard to believe. More like someone won't own up to it.
I think one of our mods was trying to be helpful, but inadvertently pissed you off. It has been rectified to your satisfaction.
Old 02-06-2006, 12:01 PM
failsafe
....for your health

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Honestly, I could care less about a gallery. There are multiple other sites with great galleries. I'm not holding my breath that this one will be anywhere close to before.

My point in mentioning the gallery, is listen to your users. I don't recall many people asking for the Zdayz threads to be lumped together. Why "help" something that's not broken, i.e. creating the events section and moving the regional threads.
There are multiple moderators here and many threads are moved on a daily basis. As Yobri mentioned one of the moderators was trying to be helpful and move the thread to better organize it. Not sure why you think someone isn't "owning up to it", it was a simple thread move and it's been restored to it's original location as requested.