Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.
View Poll Results: THE RICH JERK LINK: to permanently remove or to keep?
it should be kept on my350z
45.35%
it should be removed permanently from my350z
54.65%
Voters: 269. You may not vote on this poll

Who wants THE RICH JERK ad gone forever? Private poll: Please vote or vote again

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 12:32 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GodZilla
Wow bold statment USN HM are you sure you have been paying attention
https://my350z.com/forum/announcements/221805-the-rich-jerk-link-at-the-top.html

dude do you know anything about URL"S or programing cause you make no sense, the 032768 is my account on clickbank, I never said it wasnt.

Like I said before I put this up there because I know it can help some people out. and I know it works because I am doing it.
I have and do volunteered.
Am I benifiting from putting the yes I never said I wasnt.
I never said I do not make many money from the link, I said "we dont make anything off of the clicks.." That is 2 very different things. If someone were to buy the book then yes we make money.

I'm also not trying to use the link to offset any costs with the link. What comes in off the link comes in. I believe in the product and know there are people out there that it can help.

As far as Premier membership Yeah Its possible up till 60 days as "The Refund Payment option is only available for 60 days after the payment was sent."

Also thanks everyone for your input good and bad.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:35 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

And what else do I do here?
twist things around to try and make people look like idiots.

I admit you do a good job of running this site though. You do however have a hard time admitting you are wrong.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:43 AM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
twist things around to try and make people look like idiots.

I admit you do a good job of running this site though. You do however have a hard time admitting you are wrong.
Thanks for the compliments on running the site.

BTW, I admit I'm wrong all the time. I will also admit I'm a hard person to understand at times. But hey I'm only human.
I dont try to twist things around maybe I make the mistake of trying to get people understand my perspective.

Last edited by GodZilla; 10-23-2006 at 12:50 AM.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:26 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Um if I didnt respect you guys I wouldnt have told you I flipped it.
It was kinda obvious.
Old 10-23-2006, 04:32 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

You type this:

Call me a jerk but I would never do anything to degrade the value of the forums.
And then type this very next sentence:

Yes I flipped the poll I admit to it at least I'm being honest about doing it.

Originally Posted by iceco1d
I have one question for you:

1. How much respect do you have for us if you are UNDERHANDED enough to flip the poll? How do you justify it? Looks to me like "the rich jerk" really made an impression on you huh?
+1

Thanks for the compliments on running the site.

BTW, I admit I'm wrong all the time. I will also admit I'm a hard person to understand at times. But hey I'm only human. I try to twist things around because I'm trying to get people to understand my perspective.

Fixed

Old 10-23-2006, 07:37 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What actually went into "flipping" the poll? what criteria was taken too make the "get rid of the ad" vote go from 70+% to 50+%?
Old 10-23-2006, 09:25 AM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
It was kinda obvious.
Just as obvious as the people that made a second or third or even more accounts just to add to the poll.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:42 AM
iceco1d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just as obvious as the people that made a second or third or even more accounts just to add to the poll.
You are right, two wrongs don't make a right...but I BET you wouldn't be on here saying you were wrong if no one picked up that you flipped the poll? Yea, people were trying to right your wrong, with another wrong (myself NOT included)...but just face the music man...the vote was likely over 75% in favor of removing it.

Oh, and all the "excuses" you posted in response to my posts, I really don't care man...but you get my point, I don't need to get picky.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:57 AM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Originally Posted by iceco1d
You are right, two wrongs don't make a right...but I BET you wouldn't be on here saying you were wrong if no one picked up that you flipped the poll? Yea, people were trying to right your wrong, with another wrong (myself NOT included)...but just face the music man...the vote was likely over 75% in favor of removing it.

Oh, and all the "excuses" you posted in response to my posts, I really don't care man...but you get my point, I don't need to get picky.
Sure I agree two wrongs don't make a right. I probably shouldn't have flipped it but I did and would have said I did either way.

Point is it was already invalid prior to me flipping it.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I didn't do it

EDIT: Hell, I didn't even sign on with my wife's account and vote.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:02 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Point is it was already invalid prior to me flipping it.
The other poll with names is valid though.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:10 AM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

The other poll with names is valid though.
More valid than this one.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:15 PM
John@Victory

Well the reason you pay your sponsor fee is to sell stuff, but you won't do much of that being a smartass to members now will you? Maybe you should buy the book?

IS THAT SO? IM GLAD YOU KNOW ME AND SO MUCH ABOUT ME.... ACTUALLY I PAID TO SPONSOR THE SITE OUT OF MY OWN POCKET SO I COULD GET PAST THE FIREWALL... IF IM SPONSORING THE SITE IT HAS TO BE APPROVED FOR ME TO HAVE ACCESS.....
AS FOR IF I SELL ANYTHING? IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS WITHOUT EVEN POSTING OR TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING IVE DONE OVER 100K IN BUSSINESS. SOLD 2 350Z CARS AND THE REST WAS IN PARTS.
IF I CARED TO TRY AND SELL THINGS ON THE SITE AS YOU ASSUME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH HIGHER. FACT OF THE MATTER IS I DONT CARE IF ANYONE BUYS A DAMNED THING FROM ME (THAT WASNT THE PURPOSE OF ME SPONSORING THE SITE AS I STATED)
BUT ALL THE MID ATLANTIC GUYS KNOW WHERE TO COME FOR THE BEST DEAL AND I HELP THEM OUT WITH IT....

AS FOR ME BEING A SMARTASS? WELL DO YOU THINK IT MAY HAVE TO DO WITH ALL YOU CRYING LITTLE GIRLS OVER A GODDAMNED BANNER? GROW THE **** UP! YOU LITTLE CRY BABBIES FIND ONE THING OR ANOTHER TO CRY ABOUT. IF IT WASNT THIS BANNER IT WOULD BE KYLES CAR DOESNT BELONG IN THE GALLERY BECAUSE IT NOT A Z. OR KYLE IS DOING THIS AND THAT... ITS REALLY QUITE PATHETIC.... IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY KYLE AND THE OTHER MODS RUN THE SITE THEN CARRY YOUR A$$.....

IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE....

NOBODY ASKED YOU TO JOIN THE SITE AND NOBODY WOULD BE UPSET IF YOU LEFT....

GROW UP AND DEAL WITH IT OR GTFO
Old 10-23-2006, 01:03 PM
funkymonkey1111

Wow, what a stud you are John. I'm humbled at your all-caps posting ability, and your spelling, to-wit. (You might need to look that one up).

I think its safe to say your's isn't a parts supplier I'll consider, but then again, why should you care? After all, you've got $100K in sales on the site. How's that profit margin, friend?

And, where is that "disrespectful members will get banned" policy? After all, isn't "AS FOR ME BEING A SMARTASS? WELL DO YOU THINK IT MAY HAVE TO DO WITH ALL YOU CRYING LITTLE GIRLS OVER A GODDAMNED BANNER?" disrespectful? I'd doubt the mods of this board would have the stones to ban a premier member. Let's see if they do...
Old 10-23-2006, 01:07 PM
funkymonkey1111

Originally Posted by I1DER
I'm wasting too much time opinionating on this issue. I like this site. I hope the add isn't a cancer that that grows and kills it.

Now there's a true statement.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:23 PM
John@Victory

Originally Posted by funkymonkey1111
Wow, what a stud you are John. I'm humbled at your all-caps posting ability, and your spelling, to-wit. (You might need to look that one up).

I think its safe to say your's isn't a parts supplier I'll consider, but then again, why should you care? After all, you've got $100K in sales on the site. How's that profit margin, friend?

And, where is that "disrespectful members will get banned" policy? After all, isn't "AS FOR ME BEING A SMARTASS? WELL DO YOU THINK IT MAY HAVE TO DO WITH ALL YOU CRYING LITTLE GIRLS OVER A GODDAMNED BANNER?" disrespectful? I'd doubt the mods of this board would have the stones to ban a premier member. Let's see if they do...
actually the caps lock has to be on to use everything in the reynolds and reynolds system we use

i didnt realize i didnt hit the capslock until i posted if you must know

and now onto weither or not i want your bussiness? i really dont care! if you used a little reading comprehension you would have understood that i didnt pay to become a sponsor to profit from the site (although i have). i payed to become a sponsor to have a reason to get the site approved to get around our firewall..

onto the disrespect thing now.... i have not disrespected ANYONE by my post. i simply stated that people cry and get offended (which you must be one of them) for **** that isnt their bussiness. if you arent crying over kyle doing this, you are crying over kelly doing something else. yall are some of the most juvinile people ive ever seen. if you dont like what the mods do or how the site is ran then carry your ***... simple.... it isnt being disrespectfull stating that....ITS THE TRUTH....

get over it and move on or move along!

i swear to god, if yall crybabies stopped worrying with what kyle was doing you would be alot happier.

get a ****ing life!

Last edited by John@Victory; 10-23-2006 at 01:28 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:34 PM
funkymonkey1111

John,

Your post about my reading comprehension was funny indeed, since I specifically referenced the fact that you didn't care about the sales you get from this site. You sir, truly have the gift to cut right to the meat of an argument, ignore a comment that addresses your position, address that position as if it didn't exist, then repeat your position over and over again. Well done!

What I like about you, John, is when you can't get someone to agree with you, you bring out the gay references, which were funny back in Junior High School, but one would expect a "Nissan Sales Manager" born in 1971 to have a little more chops. But again, I've become accustomed to being disappointed in your posts in the very short time I've given them attention.

Oh, I forgot your other gem--"you can always leave!" Now that I think of it, maybe you didn't finish Junior High, so we shouldn't expect too much of you.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:44 PM
John@Victory

Originally Posted by funkymonkey1111
John,

Your post about my reading comprehension was funny indeed, since I specifically referenced the fact that you didn't care about the sales you get from this site. You sir, truly have the gift to cut right to the meat of an argument, ignore a comment that addresses your position, address that position as if it didn't exist, then repeat your position over and over again. Well done!

What I like about you, John, is when you can't get someone to agree with you, you bring out the gay references, which were funny back in Junior High School, but one would expect a "Nissan Sales Manager" born in 1971 to have a little more chops. But again, I've become accustomed to being disappointed in your posts in the very short time I've given them attention.

Oh, I forgot your other gem--"you can always leave!" Now that I think of it, maybe you didn't finish Junior High, so we shouldn't expect too much of you.
never called you gay.... i can very well understand why you would be upset though. if i was some broke little kid that can barely afford the gas in my z that i couldnt afford either i would be mad too...

me stating if you dont like it leave wasnt being juvenile at all.... its the truth
you dont like how something is run then go away.... you spend so much damned time worrying about what the owner and mods of the site do its rediculous!... its not your site its not your call.... suck it up and live with it or move along...

its pretty simple....

and you are making references to education to me? you are the dumb bastard that doesnt understand that what banners added arent your bussiness. if they interest you then open it. if they dont, then dont...

you are the one that cant figure that out and you call me stupid?

now whos the dumb one?
Old 10-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Old 10-23-2006, 02:00 PM
funkymonkey1111

John,

Thanks for the Marketing 101 lesson. Without your comments, I sure wouldn't have known these banner ads aren't "my bussiness." I guess I really was the dumb one in this contest of mental giants. Now it all makes sense!

Thanks for straightening me out! I'm well aware that I can leave the site if I don't like the content. But, why would I do that when I can hone my name calling skills from you each day? That alone would be worth the price of a premium membership. But, I can't afford that, given that you know I can't afford gas for my Z (I do drive one, incidently. How's that Altima of yours treating you?)

Quick Reply: Who wants THE RICH JERK ad gone forever? Private poll: Please vote or vote again