Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Bodybuilding Section

Old 01-25-2008, 10:54 AM
MUZZY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont understand... y ppl make sub topics about things un related to the topic in ther forums... I just dont get it.

Y dont you guys just go to a body building forum? instead of creating one here? I just dont understand ><!?
Old 01-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Justin07Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's because we're all so tuff, we need a bodybuilding forum everywhere we go. It's how all the big guys are....you didn't get the memo?
Old 01-25-2008, 11:19 AM
Justin07Z

Originally Posted by maximumsportZ
Tom, (CoachK) we need to talk buddy, I'm planning on going on a juice cycle. Need some Gear recomendations.

Deca, Winstrol, HGH, and Insulin....oh and about $10K to start. that oughta get ya goin. Add in some anavar and anadrol for kicks too.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:21 AM
Get_Zwole

test E 500mg's a week 10 weeks eat lift and have proper pct 20 pounds later youll be happy . Im a mod on 3 bodybuidling forums i just think it woudl be cool to have one here you dont have to visit it if you dont want to.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:23 AM
Get_Zwole

Originally Posted by coachk
No supplements except for roids and HGH...Trust me
most of the year im 265+ at 12% im pretty educated in this area... Trust me
Old 01-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Justin07Z
Kickass, so he's small in person?
LOL hes a fuggin wall, I just talked to one of our sales reps that just got back from Georgia, said he saw Trey and he is now tipping the scale close to 335 He is a friggin wall to say the least. IMO, he got to heavy, he might have problems this year turning pro.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Get_Zwole

335 is pushing it for sure. he is huge though. Phil heath is putting on some serious weight now too hes gained big size since last year.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:44 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by maximumsportZ
Tom, (CoachK) we need to talk buddy, I'm planning on going on a juice cycle. Need some Gear recomendations.

Just say NO to drugs....we'll talk.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:23 PM
coachk
Banned

Here's my view on steroids...If you have NO SERIOUS intention of competing at a National Level or higher then take the money that you would spend on steroids and put it into your car, its a better investment.Why spend all that money on steroids..just so you can be the biggest guy on the forum,I don't think so

I would like to apologize for making the roid and HGH comment, because I really hope this forum doesn't become a steroid forum. Train hard,eat right, and be patient and you can achieve a great physique.

Last edited by coachk; 01-25-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:40 PM
DeZi_chokro
Banned

Originally Posted by 2006350zSA
test E 500mg's a week 10 weeks eat lift and have proper pct 20 pounds later youll be happy . Im a mod on 3 bodybuidling forums i just think it woudl be cool to have one here you dont have to visit it if you dont want to.

test E 500 mg a week? for 10 wks?

i'm sure its not for every one

...how do you get 12% bodyfat...i need to get there...im at 17-21 or something..not sure..but i sure have tummy and bit of man-boob action going on my chest..heheh...and oh the lovehandles...gosh..its takin forever to lose em..
Old 01-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Justin07Z

Here's my view on steroids...If you have NO SERIOUS intention of competing at a National Level or higher then take the money that you would spend on steroids and put it into your car, its a better investment.Why spend all that money on steroids..just so you can be the biggest guy on the forum,I don't think so

I would like to apologize for making the roid and HGH comment, because I really hope this forum doesn't become a steroid forum. Train hard,eat right, and be patient and you can achieve a great physique.
Agreed, seems a few of the people recommending them have an ironic sense of how much and what to take. I agree, if you aren't planning on having high hopes of competing nationally or on the pro level, why take them?
Old 01-25-2008, 02:42 PM
DeZi_chokro
Banned

i am not gonna take roids or any kind of crazy supplement..no needs for me to go that route...i planned on getting fit and toned and muscular..thats it..
Old 01-25-2008, 07:04 PM
68Stang

Originally Posted by RedlineNine
actually i think Mustang guys practice kegel exercises
And you're the instructor of the class, douche bag.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:27 AM
Get_Zwole

some pretty good advice if you dont plan on getting serious in the sport then dont even think about using them thats where they get the bad name from uneducated people looking for a quick fix
Old 01-26-2008, 05:22 AM
Gman2004

If you want the very best advice I have on getting lean, it's the following:

1) Don't rely on cardio to get lean, the futile amount of calories burned doesn't make it the most effective way of getting lean. Do you *ever* see ripped guys or girls doing steady state cardio? Neither do I, and it's not ironic, it's that they are wasting their time. I don't do any cardio at all pre contest, if that tells you what I think about it for getting lean.
I totally disagree. Some people don't do cardio while dieting, but in order to get leaner and leaner every week you have to take in fewer calories. Not everyone has the type of body where they can just keep eating less and less, because at some point it becomes unhealthy. I've seen guys get down to 1,000 calories a day and they still had to do two hours of cardio to continue to lean out. I personally perfer to eat a little more and burn it off. Also cardio makes me more vasuclar than if I just dieted without cardio.

2) Put on as much quality muscle as possible to increase calorie burning potential and also lifting heavy via squats, barbell row, deadlifts, bench, etc really amps up the metabolism as well.
I agree.

3) Most imortantly, DIET IS EVERYTHING. Read that over and over until you get that you can train all you want but as they say, "garbage in garbage out." Very true.
Again, I agree. You can do all the cardio in the world and spend 4 hours a day lifting, if you don't eat properly it won't show. There are exceptions to this. I am sure you've seen the guys that are totally jacked who hardly lift weights and eat pizza all day. Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with those kind of genetics.

4) as far as diet, I follow a rough 40/30/30 plan, or the Zone, or Balance, or whatever they call it now. Basically, it doesn't make you cut carbs drastically (which I think is very unhealthy and dumb), it has you maximize your macronutrient profile at each meal. Meaning, each meal has quality fats (flax, olive oil, natural peanut butter, unsalted almonds, fish oils, etc), quality protein (chicken breasts, lean steak, ground sirloin, protein powder, tuna, salmon, etc), and quality carbs (red skin potatoes, brown rice my fav, quality whole wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, high fiber fruits), and lastly it's good to add a piece of fruit to at least 2 meals a day. I love apples or pears for their low GI.
I would get rid of the red skin potatoes in exchange for sweet potatoes. All of the above is great while bulking, but I'd switch to all green vegtables when cutting.

EDIT: My diet is so simple, it's funny how easy it is to maintain. I only shop at trader joes and a local grocery store for their meats at times. I live alone, so I dont have to worry about Mom making me crap food, or unhealthy stuff laying around. I only have a small cheat meal once aweek to keep me sane, and it also serves dual purpose by raising the metabolism. You don't want the body to get used to the same things all the time, sometimes a bit of change is good.
Yeah, you need to shock the system once a week. If you are cutting then you shouldn't cheat, but rather have one meal like every 18th to 20th meal that has double the carbs of what your other meals have. this way you still shock your system but with clean food.

Last edited by Gman2004; 01-26-2008 at 05:41 AM.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:23 AM
Justin07Z

Originally Posted by Gman2004
I totally disagree. Some people don't do cardio while dieting, but in order to get leaner and leaner every week you have to take in fewer calories. Not everyone has the type of body where they can just keep eating less and less, because at some point it becomes unhealthy. I've seen guys get down to 1,000 calories a day and they still had to do two hours of cardio to continue to lean out. I personally perfer to eat a little more and burn it off. Also cardio makes me more vasuclar than if I just dieted without cardio.

I agree.

Again, I agree. You can do all the cardio in the world and spend 4 hours a day lifting, if you don't eat properly it won't show. There are exceptions to this. I am sure you've seen the guys that are totally jacked who hardly lift weights and eat pizza all day. Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with those kind of genetics.

I would get rid of the red skin potatoes in exchange for sweet potatoes. All of the above is great while bulking, but I'd switch to all green vegtables when cutting.

Yeah, you need to shock the system once a week. If you are cutting then you shouldn't cheat, but rather have one meal like every 18th to 20th meal that has double the carbs of what your other meals have. this way you still shock your system but with clean food.
Good to hear your opinions on the subject Gman.

In regards to my opinion on cardio. Basically, I'm built like an ectomorph, with little ankles, wrists, graduated high school at 6'3" 155. Haha, so it was my fault for saying that *everyone* needn't do cardio. With that said though, I still stand by my statement on steady state, 30+ min, low intensity cardio. It's near worthless. I mean, the avg slow metabolism person *might* burn 300 calories doing the elliptical at a slow pace for 40 min. Calories don't care how they're burned, so why not just skip out on 300 calories a day in the first place? That's my reasoning. And if you are dieting so hard that 300 calories is make or break? My advice is to not get so fat in the offseason. Bodybuilders crack me up, it's like "hey, I can be a fatass in the offseason," but now I'm mr clean come contest time.

My advice is to keep at 8-10% offseason, that way getting to 5% contest is much easier, and for those of us natural guys, dieting is the time that kills our muscle. I envy roid users that can eat 2000 calories, cardio all damn day, and *still* somehow maintain, or even GAIN muscle when dieting. Great stuff.

Oh, and lastly, my thoughts on effective cardio when I do recommend it? Interval training. Try my 12-20 min stairmaster cardio in the a.m., on an empty stomach, and the fat will pour off ya. I can't even do it more than twice a week, or I get too lean too fast.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:00 AM
black06z

Here's my motivation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLE72m3w0-I

He has got to have the best proportioned body Ive ever seen in 15 years of bodybuilding. Almost 21" arms in competition/ 22" offseason.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:46 AM
Justin07Z

Originally Posted by black06z
Here's my motivation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLE72m3w0-I

He has got to have the best proportioned body Ive ever seen in 15 years of bodybuilding. Almost 21" arms in competition/ 22" offseason.
Sweet video and I love Lee Priest, but you really think a 5'4" 250lb guy is perfectly proportioned? I don't know man....
Old 01-26-2008, 10:59 AM
black06z

Sweet video and I love Lee Priest, but you really think a 5'4" 250lb guy is perfectly proportioned? I don't know man....
lol. Ok, not perfectly proportioned, but I really think for his height, he made those 250lbs as proportioned as you can practically get. From what I read about him, he eats all kinds of stuff, and is not on any strict diet. This is close to how I want to look like:

Last edited by black06z; 01-26-2008 at 11:06 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bodybuilding Section