Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Discriminatrion abounds here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2003, 07:54 AM
tbcz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MaxHax,

Against my better judgement I will respond here to set the record straight regarding the post I deleted. I made it clear to you that it was deleted not for what it said but because it was inappropriate for the forum and was going to solicit inappropriate replies. You have expressed your desire that adult oriented material be allowed on this site...well I'm sorry, it just isn't gonna happen.

As for bring persecuted by the mod staff and run off this forum, you are acting delusional. Read Dr. Bonz' post carefully, because it hits the nail on the head. Thousands of people post here every day...we have neither the time nor the inclination to single out one and waste our time arguing over this stuff. If one of us was truly out to get you, you would have simply been banned.

The fact of the matter is that your contributions here have been entertaining and appreciated by many. They however do not give you the right to act in the manner which you have been recently.

I sincerely am sorry if you have been having a hard time personally for whatever reason. You are not alone, however, in having to deal with issues that make life difficult. Again, this does not give you the right to treat others the way you have been lately.

You have stated several times already that you are done with this subject and done, in fact, with the forum. If this is true, then it is for the best, for we are done dealing with it as well. I apologize on behalf of the site moderators and administration for the rules that you feel are unjust. They are, however, the rules here, and you are free to pursue whatever agenda you have at any of the 350Z sites available on the web.

That is not to say that the rules will never change, and the site is certainly not perfect. If you wish to affect change however, the recent rants and threats are not the way to go about it. We here are not fazed by intimidation either...and all the ranting and posturing in the world will not change the fact that you are subject to the rules here the same as every one else.

I will make it very clear...you are not being persecuted or singled out. You placed an imappropriate thread and it was deleted. You had a sig pic that was too big and were asked to make it smaller. This is no big deal. You were not given any cards for breaking site rules, there was no action taken against you to run you off the site. You are creating this battle yorself, and it is getting old. Please take a step back and relax. If you are angry, my best advice is don't reply until you have calmed down. You are among friends here...there is no need to drag this out. Peace.

P.S. I will be happy to listen to anything you have to say and discuss your issues at length through PM.

Last edited by tbcz; 07-05-2003 at 08:10 AM.
Old 07-05-2003, 09:19 AM
flynnibus
Z Flier

Originally posted by MaxHax
I didn't ask for your advice but you give it anyway right?
Well if you don't want comments.. Don't post on a public forum.. And don't start a thread on the subject.

And as for your 'promoting' things like the ATI etc.. I didn't see much 'promoting' except for having an unlabled jpg in a signature. Do what you please.. but I think your intentions don't line up with your actions very well.
Old 07-05-2003, 06:01 PM
nosuchsol

Is this about Keon Clark going into Free Agency? I'm sure that SacTown will resign him - he's not going to find any money elsewhere.
Old 07-05-2003, 06:22 PM
dbpoet

Wink

Can't we all just get along?????
Old 07-06-2003, 03:22 PM
Chuck722

Default Dang it....

Is this a possible reason why I couldn't activate my first account, because of this guy? I wanted to use IMAX as my screen name, but never received my activation e-mail. Wow!
Old 07-06-2003, 04:13 PM
12SecZ

You couldn't activate your account because Tako was in Japan. Nice opening statement though.

Are you the guy on Usenet nissonzcars that complained and trashed the group for a month in June while I politley explained all this to you?
Old 07-06-2003, 04:22 PM
Chuck722

Default Nope...

Not me. Just a guy with a pc. Calm Down. No opening statement, just a statement. And furthermore I created this account the same night. So your Japan theory just ran out of steam. Just on here to make friends not enemies... Have no time for pissing contest...
Old 07-06-2003, 05:38 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont know exactly how the authorizing process works, but as far as I know it is not overseen in any way, it is just a temporary waiting period if anything at all. on some forums people will get in there mind to go troll another forum, if they come and all sign up to post, it kinda takes the steam out of their train when they have to wait before they can post, as opposed to just signing up and posting.

takao has 0 to do with this site on a day to day basis, he is nice enough to host the forum, and uses it to advertise. thats all.
Old 07-06-2003, 07:48 PM
tbcz

Ususally any problems with account activation have to do with the email address you submit to send the activation to. Nobody's fault really, it's just that some ISPs filter out generated emails like the ones sent for account activation. I think they are confused with spam. Try signing up using a different email address (like one on Yahoo! or something) and I think it will work. Your original screen name may not be available though, because the site may be waiting for response on the original account.
Old 07-06-2003, 08:41 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I activated IMAX.

Sorry for the delay, sometimes the forum doesn't send out e-mail confirmations.

- Mike
Old 07-07-2003, 04:56 AM
12SecZ

Oh sorry IMAX,

I was in a dilaog on the Z Car newsgroup about this guy not being able to register here for all of June because his emails were ignored , you can go read it if you like it's still there.. Some guy named Rustvold said that only Tako could authorize people so my bad. I think the dude was a troll anyway.

Apoligies.