Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Discriminatrion abounds here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2003, 07:28 AM
12SecZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discriminatrion abounds here!

Just another prime example hurry b4 they delete it!

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=33566
Old 07-04-2003, 10:06 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Um, Just so you know, it's NOT in his sig, and Avalon Racing has gone through the proper protcol for being a site vendor. Come on, now. The product he's advertising happens to be that very supercharger.

If you've got a problem with something take it up with the mods privately. We don't make the rules, but we do have to enforce them.

Last edited by 350zSpeedRacer; 07-04-2003 at 10:09 AM.
Old 07-04-2003, 10:16 AM
12SecZ

I won't keep everything "private" because that hasn't gotten me anywhere.

I was a monitor for Tako's products
I was the guinee pig for UR Pulley's and ZEX
I dealt directly with another of your vendors to be the 2nd car lowered with Eibach through DTD Todd (where I have a Premium Account)
I am the first to post pics of the complete new stillen kit and I
HAD a Pro Charger on order till all of this discrimination against me began which not one single mod has addressed to my satisfaction.

I also have the new "cat pipes" coming bought and paid for but don't expect a pic or review or ANYTHING from me here.

If you want to take business away from your vendors by telling me the EXACT same Pro Charger pic I was promoting (and had paid for now disputing charges on my credit card ) then go for it sister.

That doesn't answer ANY of my discrimination complaints to my satisfaction though

No Borla pics, no SC pics, no more anything from me until you stop this BS of picking and choosing who can do what such as have large sigs or say bewbies.

Now what is your answer to that?

CGQ comes off my car with Dawn next just keep talking and harrasing.
Old 07-04-2003, 10:27 AM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What the hell Max. All I said was that it was too large for a sig pic.

Why are you making such a big deal out of nothing?

Here's the exact PM saved in my "Sent Items" box.

sig pic

please resize it, it is qutie large
I never said to remove it.

- Mike
Old 07-04-2003, 10:33 AM
12SecZ

Ares just said in a round about way that he hopes I'm pissed off because I want to buy brakes (your mod)

350Z let a nude pic go two days (your mod) but is all on my jock and TBSC (another mod) deleteted a post where I mentioned "bewbies." 3 mods and an admin all on my jock?

Starting to see a pattern yet?

Turn that big blind eye I really don't care anymore. Treat everyone fair or the board will go to crap that's my nickel.

I'm about to bounce anyway save your yellow cards.

Matter of fact.

Bounce

Gone
Old 07-04-2003, 10:54 AM
MY350Z.COM

Originally posted by MaxHax
Ares just said in a round about way that he hopes I'm pissed off because I want to buy brakes (your mod)

350Z let a nude pic go two days (your mod) but is all on my jock and TBSC (another mod) deleteted a post where I mentioned "bewbies." 3 mods and an admin all on my jock?

Starting to see a pattern yet?

Turn that big blind eye I really don't care anymore. Treat everyone fair or the board will go to crap that's my nickel.

Matter of fact.

Bounce

Gone
OK, how did I get on your jock? Did you not read my above post?

Oh yeah about the nude pic, do you think that we catch everything in here? Sometimes things slip. We are only human.

- Mike
Old 07-04-2003, 10:54 AM
Jill

What the hell is going on? Discrimination HOW? I'm so lost right now...
Old 07-04-2003, 10:56 AM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Max: For the most part, I am against any and all discrimination and/or censorship here. Mike has seen a few of my rants about this and has addressed them nicely.

BUT, do you see a pattern here? You and I have gone through this before a while back too. You seem to have a problem with a LOT of people. When you see ONE person having repeated problems getting along with a LOT of OTHER people, you have to look at the most simple, obvious reason. Now, does the problem lie with the LARGE GROUP of OTHERS or does it lie with the ONE person?

You seem to have a problem with your temper. In another thread, you ranted about problems you had with your car at the track and yet, in that rant, you found a way to blame EVERYONE around you at that time. Did you ever stop to think that maybe everyone else isn't "out to get you" the way you seem to want to believe?

You didn't ask for my advice so I am probably overstepping my bounds here, but I really don't think anyone is discriminating against you here. Sure, you may have a BUNCH of people pissed off at you but I think that is due to the way you have responded to them. Perhaps if you dealt with them in a little calmer manner, you would get better results. Something about flies, vinegar, and honey, remember.

You are a valuable member of this community and we don't want to loose you, but I think you need to relax a little man.

Peace.
Old 07-04-2003, 11:32 AM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matter of fact.

Bounce

Gone
Max,
The pic was big, just resize it and it's all good. Bonz is right, relax man and bounce your *** back here.
Old 07-04-2003, 11:46 AM
ares
Veteran

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=34874

may as well send people on over there if Im getting named. nice easy link for you to see the thread in question.

everything was going nice, for the first 4 posts, then the 5th you seemed suddenly pissed off.

take away my mod status, or give you mod status, I wouldnt have changed anything in my post. Im not sure where the discrimination was, if mike posted it, Id have said the same thing.
Old 07-04-2003, 05:38 PM
12SecZ

Hello MaxHax,
tbcz has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled Discriminatrion abounds here! - in the Off topic forum of MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z (Z33) Forums -
Let me guess more mod hate posts this one deleted Mike?

Lining up like ducks in a row?

Where's Tako?

I would like to talk to him about this and this new forum pattern with the new mods etc running people off.

What about Custom Exotica? Or anyone else that will B]LISTEN INSTEAD OF TALK[/B]

Have him email me please.

P.S. I dropped almost 6k on the ATI SC today and I am looking for the forum VQ went to to post my reviews. Please PM me this is my last rant post here I'll keep it to myself. It goes out Monday with two monitors and guages from GReddy to monitor the dial in.

Ever think my sig of the SC was promoting sales? I know of at least one person who bought one because of it!

Anyone know where VQ went since obviuosly this isn't gonna work out but the vendor deserves a fair review with times and pics? PM or email me from now on.

You could double your mods to 10 and circle me and it wouldn't faze me. If you think you know me you don't. If you think I cow down to intimidation I don't. If you think I am taking this personal I AM.

If you think I'm stressed you are right.

Ever think it's for good reason and that you don't throw oil on fire? I learned that when I was 10 years old.

Just leave me alone that's all I ask.

Last edited by 12SecZ; 07-04-2003 at 05:46 PM.
Old 07-04-2003, 06:39 PM
flynnibus
Z Flier

If you want to be left alone.. I think you shouldn't post.

Every thread you are in you start snapping at people arguing people are attacking you or are against you or something else. Its quite sad.

And this isn't new.. this is with just about anything..

Go back just a month or so ago when some guy posted his sub 12 quarter mile and you go off accusing him of derailing your whole project and all this work, blah blah blah just because you had something going on in private you didn't tell anyone.. you decide to go off on the guy.

The same thing happened in yoru recent 'what I need to finish my 1/4 mile' thread or whatever its called.. some guy makes a comment and you make it into some personal battle.

Just chill and stop making every line into a 'world vs max' thread and things would probably go better for you.
Old 07-04-2003, 07:20 PM
12SecZ

Default To Ares

If you felt that I posted in the wrong section (valid question wrong forum) then the past scenario (stuff happens)
would have been to have said "moved to [insert correct forum here]

Is this true or not?

Had you been a good mod you would have done that rather than openly flame me stating if it pisses me off further oh well.

Then again, a good mod you are not.

If you know someone is upsetr (divorce, death in family, stressful job) just just **** on them in publiuc by ataganizing them more?

Nice.......

If you want to talk to me take it to email you obviuosly won't (or can't) man up and so you were wrong so I guess that is wishful thinking.

Being #2 and all you feel like you own the place not the customer is right.

I know the type, I eject them all the time when they get drunk and think they own the world.
Old 07-04-2003, 07:22 PM
12SecZ

flynnibus
I didn't ask for your advice but you give it anyway right?

so you are perfect huh?

Cool....

Lets start from Novemeber on everybody's actions instead of just mine ok and make it a fair thread instead of the board versus Max thread how does that sound?
Old 07-04-2003, 07:25 PM
Jill

My goodness...I'm sorry you're going through a lot right now, but that's really not right to take it out on everyone here...
Old 07-04-2003, 08:59 PM
MY350Z.COM

I would like to talk to him about this and this new forum pattern with the new mods etc running people off.
The only person running you off is yourself. You are overreacting to each of these little situations. The situation with me I explained, clearly you overeacted on that one. The problem with tbcz is little, he thought it wasn't appropriate, so he deleted it, simple as that, just move on like other members. The problem with ares I don't know clearly so I can't vouch for that.

BTW, VQracer is still here under the name NiceJacket. He hasn't gone anywhere.

- Mike
Old 07-04-2003, 09:45 PM
ares
Veteran

real quick, other than reply to you, what moderator functions have I done to you?

owell whatever. I really dont care, Im pretty damn easy going, takes alot to annoy me. you can complain all you want, but thus far, you seem to be alone in your crusade, and my job as a mod is to represent the majority(or atleast thats what I interpret it as).

if we were out to get you, as you say we are, why wouldnt this thread be gone and you be banned long ago? cause I mean we could probably do that, we arent gonna get fired. but we dont want to; we like having more people around specially people that arent afraid to test out new stuff.

as for anything involving your sig and advertising or whatever. I thought you sig was large, but as I said before, I represent the majority, and I heard no complaints about it, so I said nothing to you.

Im sorry for whatever is happening in your personal life, but contrary to what you might believe, we are just Z lovers same as you, and we really do have better things to do than whisper to each other about how we can screw over maxhax next.
Old 07-04-2003, 10:24 PM
Loaded_Pistol
Banned

k, i'll join this thread

i was carded by a female mod who has also replied on this thread, she knows who she is, for something that offended her personally and none of the members on this site. what's the deal with that???? i am not the type to blow things out of proportion, but damn, take pms pill and move on.

ares was the mack daddy to take that ridiculous card off so i did not bother replying to her numerous pm's....

I personally think that the members on this site are the ones who should choose mods by simply making a poll and making it a sticky for a specified amount of time. I know for fact that the female mod issuing me the card would not survive the poll.
Old 07-05-2003, 04:56 AM
12SecZ

I've said my peace, like I said I will take it up with Tako if he ever contacts me because I promoted the crap out of his product (and other vendors too.)

It's a moot point now if you don't get it now you never will.

A post deletion for saying bewbies (w/o a pic?)
Saying it's ok if you **** me off more?

I'm over it and moving on and up and our bro. I had a good night at work and life goes on for me!

The SC Pic was large yeah but it was part of a deal I had to promote it for one week but I don't even wanna talk about it.
I'm gonna promote the hell out of ATI just not here. Someone else will though I'm sure this is a large board.

The only people who are suffering from this are the vendors I was promoting and the members possibly interested in products I try.

I am done complaining, live by the Golden Rule Ares that's all I can say.

I'll be around, offended yeah but I'll be around just less vocal on my mods and posts, I'll let someone else post their time slips and pics and good and bad experience, just basicly read here from now on if it's ok?

No hard feelings, just offended but I forget things quick.

I was once told my temper is like a hot air baloon. It fills fast and furiuos but then deflates quickly and is exhausted (forgotten.)

I have recieved support and new links to promote products and will do so there. If your cool with your actions towards me then that's all that matters. In fat it wouldn't offend me to have you delete this whole thread because now I know where the mods/admin and I stand so it's done.

Cool?
Old 07-05-2003, 05:43 AM
irishfan

Blah, blah, blah. Get over it or go somewhere else.

Quick Reply: Discriminatrion abounds here!