Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Where is Jim@Showstoppers??

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 09:36 PM
OWTKAST cpt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gary...

As in the same gary who told me for a week my bumper was shipped out when it never was after promising you could get it out the next day??

If you couldnt get it out just say so.... dont lie to me.

Recieved my bumper... going for fitment tomorrow.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:37 AM
Gary@CRG

Outkast cpt,

As far as your case is concerned, I apologize for the wrong information that I gave you. At the time, from my understanding, it was shipped out and it was my fault that I did not follow up to give you the correct information.

Cody Haer,

We will hopefully try and finalize your case [on our end] by the end of today and work towards a solution which I can hopefully inform you of today.

coolblue830,

From my understanding we will be contacting you within some time during the work day today to finalize your solution. Again, its more than understandable on your end because we have been unable to uphold our fitment guarantee. At the time of purchase, the sides/rear fitment issue had yet to be brought to our attention which is why we've been unable to present to you direct replacements. I do, however, accept the fact that due to our poor communication with you it wasnt made clear and you have the right to be angry.

I am a sales rep at CRG Motorsports and have been working with Calvin [owner] of CRG Motorsports for most of the night and into the early hours [all nighter] sorting this mess out for my350z.com. He is pushing for righting all the wrongs here on my350z.com and will not stop until that is the case. He will also not resign from CRG Motorsports until everything has been settled so no customer will be given the run around again from anyone else. Please, for further questions direct them all to 626-400-8040.

That is not someones personal phone number either where you guys will recieve the run around like some have experienced. We will be open 10am-6pm [pac]
Old 04-07-2009, 07:20 AM
OWTKAST cpt

Fair enough Gary....
Old 04-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Done Deal DR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Update on my C-West bumper: I was contacted by the shipping company today and scheduled shipment tomorrow afternoon. As long as it's what I bought and in 1 piece I will consider the situation fixed. The thing to learn here is that if I had purchased it and was told it will be 3 months, I'd say no big deal and wait patiently. Communication is key.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary@CRG
Cody,

First and foremost I would like to apologize for the horrible customer service you've experienced since your purchase from CRG Motorsports. I'd rather not give you the run around like you have recieved since then and would like to come to the solution now.

Whatever Greg [formerly of CRG] offered you in terms of a full refund is completely against our TOA and he knew that but still offered to you. I'm sorry to say but that is something we cannot do for you. In this case of the $630 total [parts/shipping]. Under no circumstances are we able to refund shipping cost and it is again, bad customer service on our part that the sales rep you dealt with, Greg, did not inform you of.

From my understanding that has trickled down, your bad fitting parts are for the sideskirts and rear bumper. Normally, per our TOA, we cannot uphold our replacement part guarantee if these pieces have been altered in any way. Drilled, painted, prepped...etc. From my understanding, the peices have been drilled.

Rather than throwing you a complete curveball and what not saying we cannot refund you/replace pieces for you... Calvin@CRG has allowed me to authorize a refund [by the end of business week] in the amount of $340.

That is for the bad fitting sideskirts and the rear. Unfortunately we are unable to refund/replace the front bumper as it does fit and no complaints were filed.

At this time, I also understand that you are in a time crunch as far as getting your car ready. [As it should have been aside from the fact of our bad customer service and again I apologize.]

We also at this time want to offer you replacement pieces at cost that you can use the refund money towards. We cannot however offer you the ings+1 style sides/rear as they have yet to be revised. We want to make right by you and want to make sure you get the things you paid for. We will glady eat the price on the pieces that are on you currently and are offering any of our other styles to you.

I know this might be little too late but this is the first time the case has gone directly to Calvin since his personal leave. We, again, want to make right by you so however you decide please know that it will happen within an immediate time frame.

Thank you for your patience thus far Cody
I hope to speak with you soon
On behalf of CRG Motorsports, we aplogize once again
Gary
Originally Posted by Gary@CRG
Normally, per our TOA, we cannot uphold our replacement part guarantee if these pieces have been altered in any way. Drilled, painted, prepped...etc. From my understanding, the peices have been drilled.

This is horseshit! Not one goddamn piece on this kit has been drilled by ME! I'LL TAKE ****ING PICTURES OF THE KIT! THE SIDE SKIRTS HAVE NO HOLES IN THEM, SAME AS THE REAR BUMPER. THE FRONT BUMPER IS THE ONLY PIECE THAT CAME PRE-DRILLED.

Here are the goddamn pictures to prove it. STOP TRYING TO **** ME. Does that look ****ing drilled to anyone else?

Last edited by Hexxus; 04-07-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:43 PM
coolblue830

The last time someone from CRG other than greg who i had to personally find myself and pm (since everyone else was ignoring me) was back in mid January. At no time was I ever told of a possible replacement or refund other than by Greg who again I'm told is not with you guys any longer. I'm looking forward to hearing what kind of solution you're going to offer me.

I just find it irritating that Greg was the only contact still available after everyone else disappears or stops responding and now we're told that any solutions or promises made by Greg will not be honored. What's next, Gary's gonna be gone and next week we'll be talking to to Bob@CRG who's going to explain the TOA to us again? Seems to me it shouldn't matter if Greg's not with you now, he was with you when he was talking to your customers back then and it's not the customer's fault and we shouldn't have to do background research into whoever the customer service rep is to find out if he intends to keep working at your place until our customer service complaints are resolved.

Last edited by coolblue830; 04-07-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Hexxus

Look at my above post. I violated the TOA because my kit was drilled! Do you see any ****ing drill holes! The only thing I've done to this kit is try to line it up on the car so I could take a half million ******** pictures for Greg, just to have him tell me that he is waiting to hear back from ViS.

Last edited by Hexxus; 04-07-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Done Deal DR

Getting hot in here...
Old 04-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Done Deal DR

4/8 Update: Bumper arrived today around 1:30pm, won't be able to personally inspect until later today after I get off work.

Thanks all!
Old 04-08-2009, 01:37 PM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

hexxus, send those pictures over to that dude that sent you the email
Old 04-08-2009, 01:38 PM
PeterTA
Banned for NON PAYMENT

and crg, its ridiculous to have your customers call me to find out the status of their orders. as busy as we are i try to help every single one of them even though its none of my business what so ever. please stay on top of this.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Hexxus

Originally Posted by Peter@m1autosport
hexxus, send those pictures over to that dude that sent you the email
Already done as of yesterday.

Last edited by Hexxus; 04-08-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:19 PM
coolblue830

Hmm still no contact from anyone ... am I surprised? Not really, since I've had months to get used to it...
Old 04-08-2009, 04:22 PM
Gary@CRG

Cody,

We've tried contacting you at the number we have on file but we keep getting a disconnected message. Please confirm that the number we have it still up to date. [It's in your PM box]. To clear it up, we were informed previously that the pieces were drilled/altered. Again, even though we've failed on our end as far as resolving this quickly and we understand your anger... the current staff is trying out best to have this resolved by weeks end.

Peter W,

We have found your case info and I have fowarded the information to Calvin. You should have gotten a call today already but if you have not expect one shortly.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Done Deal DR

Opened box, inspected bumper, and test fitted the bumper this evening after getting home from work. Everything on my case has been resolved, thanks CRG and everyone involved with this thread for your help, I consider everything "fixed", but you guys definitely need to work on your communication.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:56 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Done Deal DR
Opened box, inspected bumper, and test fitted the bumper this evening after getting home from work. Everything on my case has been resolved, thanks CRG and everyone involved with this thread for your help, I consider everything "fixed", but you guys definitely need to work on your communication.
good to hear!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:07 PM
OWTKAST cpt

PETER AT M1 is the potato chips... yah the whole bag.

Thanks for locating my order from CRG peter, glad you here for the community and i have learned my lesson..... ORDER FROM PETER...
Old 04-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Done Deal DR

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
good to hear!!!
Thank you for your concern and for keeping this thread open, I know it's sort of an odd situation with the thread going in many different directions.

Here's to hoping everyone else's situations are resolved as well. I'll continue following the thread.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Hexxus

I know my damn work number isn't disconnected. I'm only out there all day from 7 am to 5 pm-ish. People called me all day today, but no call from CRG. No messages on my answering machine at home when the old lady took a bath. Girlfriend said the phone has only rang twice today, and neither were CRG.

Last edited by Hexxus; 04-09-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:14 PM
coolblue830

Yup no contact here either. Not sure what info had to be forwarded to Calvin either since he's the person that initially took my order and I even managed to talk to him before he disappeared about what happened and forwarded him the response from Thomas. So he should have known exactly what was going on with my situation. Regardless though, still waiting...

and come to think of it I emailed Calvin at his gmail address last week too.

Edit: alright finally got off the phone with them, refund eta end of month hopefully :/

Update (5/6/09 [almost one month since last talk with them]) no refund, no call, no response, no luck

Last edited by coolblue830; 05-06-2009 at 08:51 AM.

Quick Reply: Where is Jim@Showstoppers??