Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Where is Jim@Showstoppers??

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 02:14 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
btw TB...make sure he doesnt drink ..hell go
Originally Posted by TBDesigns
LOL he doesn't need drinks to make him
I'm going to write both of your numbers in the bathroom stall in EVERY Gay bar in Vegas.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Get_Zwole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iStan
I'm going to write both of your numbers in the bathroom stall in EVERY Gay bar in Vegas.
lmao them ghey's will grab on to ya and not leg go

for Jim
Adrian, I'd like for you to point out the TOU rules we violated. I'd also like to know what questions have been raised about product "quality". From my understanding there are plenty of other shops who offer the exact same products as we do and yet they remain a vendor (Seibon, Mastergrade, Tanabe, Injen, Rays,and Asuka are the only products we offered).

I'm glad you brought up the "feedback" of members on the forum. We have 200+ (97%) positive feedbacks on My350z, g35driver, and Myg37 from those who chose to leave feedback(most never leave feedback if good but always leave it if bad). We have a total of 7 negative feedbacks, 6 coming from My350z and 1 coming from G35driver. I can sit here and put other vendor names who have also received negative Itrader feedback and have received negative threads...yet they continue to vendor.

Of all those negative feedbacks on our Itrader rating all are from damage claims. I've said it countless times and I'll say it again, we can NOT be liable for the carriers negligence. Those who have received damaged goods have agreed that we package everything VERY well. And of the 7 negative feedbacks, every customer has received a FULL refund or a FREE replacement part and in most cases has actually returned to purchase MORE parts from our store. I'd say atleast 95% of the goods we sell on this site are carbon fiber and as we all know carbon fiber is extremley fragile. We are clearly the place to go for carbon fiber and thus why we have more goods damaged during transit then other shops.

I can sit here all day and argue all of the good things we have done for this forum, but those who actually frequent the site should know this (despite your efforts in deleting ALL of my previous threads and posts). In the end, the only people you are hurting by removing us as a vendor are the people you claim to be "protecting".
Old 02-18-2009, 02:43 PM
TBDesigns
Banned

See so you do frequent gay bars! I knew it.

Last edited by TBDesigns; 02-18-2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:47 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol, he got deleted!!
Old 02-18-2009, 03:54 PM
blasian

There is so much hush hush that goes around it's not even funny.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:30 PM
VENOMSZ

He always blamed the shipping company.
He claims they are not liable for the shipping company.
He had quite a few problems with the shipping company.
Why not get a new reliable shipping company.
Problems with shipping solved...
Old 02-18-2009, 04:36 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by VENOMSZ
That would be too easy...
Old 02-18-2009, 04:49 PM
TBDesigns
Banned

Remember he isn't responsible for what the shippers damange just like any other vendor or single person selling something. If joe sells his v2 front and ups breaks it you go through ups and claim insurance not go through joe. Yes they need a new shipper but there is nothing jim can do about it since he isn't the owner. As far as the owner goes she should of changed shippers knowing all the problems but also remember you have the option to pick ups fed ex or who ever you want when you order from ss. I'm sure most of you with shipping issues opted for the cheaper shipping to save a buck.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:50 PM
TSG-Z

+1,000,000
I dont understand why he wouldnt change companies instead of having a bunch of pissed off customers...that only damages his business/reputation. How couls he not of saw this coming?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:51 PM
blasian

I'm sure they've kept the same shipping company since they've been open.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Jon70ProofZ

Originally Posted by TBDesigns
Remember he isn't responsible for what the shippers damange just like any other vendor or single person selling something. If joe sells his v2 front and ups breaks it you go through ups and claim insurance not go through joe. Yes they need a new shipper but there is nothing jim can do about it since he isn't the owner. As far as the owner goes she should of changed shippers knowing all the problems but also remember you have the option to pick ups fed ex or who ever you want when you order from ss. I'm sure most of you with shipping issues opted for the cheaper shipping to save a buck.
not true, according to UPS joe files the claim and you have to wait for him to get the money back, thats what i had to do, with ups and with Showstoppers shipping company TNT, showstoppers shipped it to me with TNT and then TNT used UPS to send the item to me, Showstoppers had to file a claim with TNT and TNT had to file a claim with UPS, i just had to sit back and wait, but Showstoppers didn't file the claim until the end of jan in my case, when if they had filed it earlier like they said they did, there would have been no problem
Old 02-18-2009, 06:09 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by TSG-Z
+1,000,000
I dont understand why he wouldnt change companies instead of having a bunch of pissed off customers...that only damages his business/reputation. How couls he not of saw this coming?
He has used the majority of shipping companies that are willing to accept the responsibility of handling carbon fiber products.

I understand peoples frustration, but I believe this situation could be handled differently. I know there have been issues in regards to damaged products provided by Showstoppers (Although these have NOT been the fault of Jim/Showstoppers but rather the carrier(s) ), but I feel banning him is a little excessive for the amount of sales provided by this company.

From my understanding is, the customers that are pissed off have been taken care of. Maybe not in a timely manner that is in accordance to their situation, but taken care of nonetheless!

Jim is not the owner of the company, but a representative who simply provides services for the customers on this site. There are rules, guidelines and procedures he must follow on all returned or damaged items. If the damage occurred on the behalf of the shipping company, they are considered liable for all damages. In addition to this, I have been on the receiving end of a damaged product provided by a well known vendor on this site(will not disclose a name) and it took them nearly a month and a half to remedy our situation. What I'm trying to imply is that.....no one is perfect and in this case, no vendor is perfect. You simply can't gladden everyone.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:10 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by blasian
I'm sure they've kept the same shipping company since they've been open.
They've used a couple of different carries on my parts
Old 02-18-2009, 07:05 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Old 02-18-2009, 07:19 PM
blasian

Originally Posted by turismo
They've used a couple of different carries on my parts
I was just joking

I'll end it on this note. He should use Cashadda Shipping
Old 02-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Germanguy

hope this will turn out good.. thanks for answers. he said yesterday he will be in 1 hour in the shop and will send me all carrier datas. but till now didnt get anything.
Alex.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:54 AM
Reality350

Originally Posted by Germanguy
hope this will turn out good.. thanks for answers. he said yesterday he will be in 1 hour in the shop and will send me all carrier datas. but till now didnt get anything.
Alex.
Don't hold your breath, charge back your CC now!..

Jim is a tool.. and I applaud IB for taking a stand against such rubbish...
Old 02-19-2009, 06:17 AM
Get_Zwole

Originally Posted by turismo
He has used the majority of shipping companies that are willing to accept the responsibility of handling carbon fiber products.

I understand peoples frustration, but I believe this situation could be handled differently. I know there have been issues in regards to damaged products provided by Showstoppers (Although these have NOT been the fault of Jim/Showstoppers but rather the carrier(s) ), but I feel banning him is a little excessive for the amount of sales provided by this company.

From my understanding is, the customers that are pissed off have been taken care of. Maybe not in a timely manner that is in accordance to their situation, but taken care of nonetheless!

Jim is not the owner of the company, but a representative who simply provides services for the customers on this site. There are rules, guidelines and procedures he must follow on all returned or damaged items. If the damage occurred on the behalf of the shipping company, they are considered liable for all damages. In addition to this, I have been on the receiving end of a damaged product provided by a well known vendor on this site(will not disclose a name) and it took them nearly a month and a half to remedy our situation. What I'm trying to imply is that.....no one is perfect and in this case, no vendor is perfect. You simply can't gladden everyone.
yup If he owned the business i could understand. Ive been in situations like this and its never good. Waiting for something from the bigger man in the company but everyone is out for your blood, its a shitty situation for anyone to be in.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:25 AM
turismo

Originally Posted by blasian
I was just joking

I'll end it on this note. He should use Cashadda Shipping
Old 02-19-2009, 07:11 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not surprised. kind of glad. kudos.

Quick Reply: Where is Jim@Showstoppers??