Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Sales@MastergradeMotorsport.com seller banned?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by iStan
Jim makes an excellent candidate for sales because I really don't think anyone else who have his CF expertise.
Jim is a dipshi|t who has NO business etiquette...NO business sense..and after you send payment.. good luck getting ahold of him or your tracking #..

and what CF expertise do you speak of?
-does he manufacture the CF parts?
-Is he directly involved in the R&D? -Oh wait, all they do is make replica parts...

I know 7 local users that have all had horrible experiences when dealing with showstoppers..

And you say he is the prefect candidate? perhaps you should open up a business and hire him as your sales manager..
Old 03-16-2009, 09:00 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

More so his education and livelyhood- Automotive engineering

As with most professions, business is better left to the business background/education people.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:00 AM
AstroZombie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jim makes an excellent candidate for sales because I really don't think anyone else who have his CF expertise.
Being a shady salesman is not a quality of expertise.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:01 AM
AstroZombie

More so his education and livelyhood- Automotive engineering

As with most professions, business is better left to the business background/education people.

Sorry, I posted late. I understand the expertise comes more from background, but IMO he is a terrible salesman....
Old 03-16-2009, 09:55 AM
RedSled

I never dealt business with Jim, but a lot of his posts back when he was working for Showstoppers were incredibly unprofessional. That alone should have been enough reason to avoid buying from them IMO.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Stogge

Originally Posted by RedSled
I never dealt business with Jim, but a lot of his posts back when he was working for Showstoppers were incredibly unprofessional. That alone should have been enough reason to avoid buying from them IMO.
It is important to remember, without customers, you are nobody...
Old 03-16-2009, 10:10 AM
350\/

LONG STORY SHORT:
Jim is done
Mastergrade is being handled by owner and still in business
I have my disputes forms already filled just in case

Jim is no longer with Mastergrade...wedsite went down a few days ago and was updated with legit contact info ...finally...just talked to owner..not posting his name and number without his consent

$hit like this ruins the experience ...our cars have no idea what we go thru to keep them looking good
Old 03-16-2009, 10:51 AM
rps13drift

So i still havent got a tracking number for the seibon lip i ordered from them on friday from their groupbuy! They said it was shiping out today!
Anybody else get a tracking number yet?
Old 03-16-2009, 10:52 AM
Reality350

Originally Posted by Stogge
Jim is verrrrry sneaky...
Originally Posted by Stogge
It is important to remember, without customers, you are nobody...
You are a joke noob.
I specifically remember you having laughs at my expense, with Master.Grade/jim in a FS thread where they were using pictures of my car to help "visually" sell their cheap *** diffuser.!
-Pictures, jim/mastergrade used without my permission, lied about..
...until the truth came out.

How did that diffuser purchase workout for you?
Old 03-16-2009, 11:03 AM
Boozt

I talked with Mastergrade owner and he gave me consent to for his name and number to clear up the mess. 562-505-8183 ask for Boomer. "Mastergrade is NOT shut down and does NOT screw over it's customers." He will handle everything personally.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:26 AM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

Got my tracking # and it DOES show that it has shipped, but here is the shipper's address:

SHOW STOPPERS
137 W POMONA AVE
UNIT B
MONROVIA, CA 91016

Should I be worried?
Old 03-16-2009, 11:28 AM
IB Adrian
IB Staff

I would just like clarify something here.
I am not here to defend Mastergrade (or any of its affiliates), but as you may be aware, a gentleman by the name of Jim used to be employed by a company which used to be a sponsor on the board, but is no longer a sponsor (Showstoppers).

It appeared that Jim was then employed by Mastergrade unbeknownst to us. I have spoken with Mastergrade and a seperate person will be handling their dealings on my350Z, a gentleman by the name of Boomer, from now on. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Boomer has informed me that he intends to respond to this thread to attempt to clarify some of the concerns that you are referring to.

Adrian
Old 03-16-2009, 11:57 AM
MASTERGRADE
Banned

Originally Posted by IB Adrian
I would just like clarify something here.
I am not here to defend Mastergrade (or any of its affiliates), but as you may be aware, a gentleman by the name of Jim used to be employed by a company which used to be a sponsor on the board, but is no longer a sponsor (Showstoppers).

It appeared that Jim was then employed by Mastergrade unbeknownst to us. I have spoken with Mastergrade and a seperate person will be handling their dealings on my350Z, a gentleman by the name of Boomer, from now on. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Boomer has informed me that he intends to respond to this thread to attempt to clarify some of the concerns that you are referring to.

Adrian

Thanks Adrian,

Sorry guys for all the inconvenience that happened last weekend. I know alot of people were concerned when all of Mastergrade's posts were taken down. We are still here, we don't scam and we're not going under. My name is Boomer, the owner of Mastergrade Motorsports. I don't want to go into details on what went on internally, but I do want everyone to know I will be taking all phone calls and will be answering all pm's from this point on. Jim will no longer be with us, but please keep in mind that he is one of the guys that did help build my350z with selling products at really good prices and helping make the ts front and rear diffuser happen. I won't be on every post like Jim, but I will do my best. As long as everyone is happy with our company and our products, we will strive to make more products. We have a bunch of new products that should be release within the next month for the 350z, hood, hatch, interior pieces, lip etc. Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Boomer@Mastergrade

Mastergrade Motorsport
9032 artesia blvd suite 303
Bellflower, Ca 90706
ph. 562-505-8183
Old 03-16-2009, 12:07 PM
coolblue830

Originally Posted by Clipdin
Got my tracking # and it DOES show that it has shipped, but here is the shipper's address:

SHOW STOPPERS
137 W POMONA AVE
UNIT B
MONROVIA, CA 91016

Should I be worried?
Lol that can't be good...
Old 03-16-2009, 12:51 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Thank you Boomer...
Old 03-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Changvi

Thumbs down

So Boomer, what really happened to my Asuka type II hood(So called New Asuka Design) that I ordered back in Oct of 08 which I never received, and I had to call my CC company to file a charge back at the end of Jan, 09? While Z owners got their New Asuka design hood in Socal, I was here in Nocal, waiting patienctly for three months!!! And worst of all, I was one of the first ones who paid in full. And I ended up receiving nothing other than run-arounds nor returned phone calls!!! Honestly, I have been pretty cool about this situation until I noticed people have started to question Jim's integrity with Showstoppers and Mastergrade. I can tell you that you have forever lost my business, and I will never recommend anyone to you.

P.S: Please remove my pictures (Mastergrade cf roof overlay, Asuka cf hood) from your website.

Last edited by Changvi; 03-16-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:33 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ASUKA type II hood?
Old 03-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Changvi
So Boomer, what really happened to my Asuka type II hood(So called New Asuka Design) that I ordered back in Oct of 08 which I never received, and I had to call my CC company to file a charge back at the end of Jan, 09? While Z owners got their New Asuka design hood in Socal, I was here in Nocal, waiting patienctly for three months!!! And worst of all, I was one of the first ones who paid in full. And I ended up receiving nothing other than run-arounds nor returned phone calls!!! Honestly, I have been pretty cool about this situation until I noticed people have started to question Jim's integrity with Showstoppers and Mastergrade. I can tell you that you have forever lost my business, and I will never recommend anyone to you.

P.S: Please remove my pictures (Mastergrade cf roof overlay, Asuka cf hood) from your website.

errr.. i thought mastergrade and asuka were two different manufacturers being sold by showstoppers. mastergrade doesnt make asuka products, only asuka makes asuka products. i think j00 is confuseded.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Boozt

Thanks for comming through Boomer......hope business is good for you.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:03 PM
MASTERGRADE
Banned

Originally Posted by Changvi

What happened in Oct. was out of my control, I tried and was promised many times the hood was ready. To the point where I started giving you promises, after a few times I couldn't get you that hood... I had to tell Jim to refund you your money. If it was my product, you would of had it that next week but it wasn't..... please remember Mastergrade and Asuka are not associated. As you can see most of that hoods that was sold, were picked up at there location. Again I'm sorry, we are coming out with more products that i'm sure you will like.

Boomer

Quick Reply: Sales@MastergradeMotorsport.com seller banned?