Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

How do you admins prevent fraudulent vendors from returning?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 11:58 PM
xthejokerx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Max@BumperFarm
Strange enough I have never received a call from this man, im starting to piece
together the reason he initially asked
what do you mean? the man simply was not interested in buying.. possibly because your prices are too high? nothing's strange with a potential buyer asking you for your # and $....

if you meant otherwise, then please enlighten me... i dont like to be left alone in the dark lol
Old 06-18-2010, 12:28 AM
Max@BumperFarm
Banned

As stated before, with all the issues that have come from this general area with vendors from this region (MANY vendors) I am not shocked there are questions and concerns as grief and despair fade slow especially when it comes to hard earned money. I can not say that I am anywhere near shocked that the topic arises and I was also asked by others prior to jumping on this specific forum if I thought I would be flamed for So-Cals vendor history. I honestly was a tad bit worried at first but i have came to the general decision that I would be able to show through good business practice and honesty as a vendor and be able to hold ground and gain the trust from the community despite their past experiences. This is me being an optimist.

As a business man I can say that if my business is just not wanted here because I share a general living location with with another person (example below)

https://my350z.com/forum/8456059-post697.html

Or for any other reason as odd as it would seem if the community would vote that I should leave I can do just that and I can take my product elsewhere with no ill feelings. I would hate for me to remain here and have a constant feeling of distrust and stray PM's being sent back and forth from those fishing for a truth that one may feel inside because in the end most seem to find their own form of truth in which ever way they see fit to set themselves at ease no matter what the facts may be.

I am a person of understanding and I do understand that there are scars. I could not tell you or anyone else for that matter that I do not know any of Auto Infantry or any of master grade or any of DTM/M1 but i can tell you that I am not involved with business wise or I am personally NOT any of these people although I have seen them at local events on occasions as many do attend but that is as far as our business/communications go.

Last edited by Max@BumperFarm; 06-18-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:30 AM
Max@BumperFarm
Banned

Originally Posted by xthejokerx
what do you mean? the man simply was not interested in buying.. possibly because your prices are too high? nothing's strange with a potential buyer asking you for your # and $....

if you meant otherwise, then please enlighten me... i dont like to be left alone in the dark lol

that was just a shot in the dark so it would seem we are both in here together my friend, your not alone
Old 06-18-2010, 08:08 AM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

"max", you're absolutely right, I was fishing for info based on suspicion. I wanted your phone # to match up the one I spoke with Cris through. being that I could have been wrong, I did this all in total privacy. I didn't want to trash a name if I was wrong.

since you put it out in the open, I'll put out why I'm suspicious. (would have rather you not aired it out but that was your decision)

you post in the derail thread and are good friends with the same people as Cris from AI. one post looked like you even slipped up and meant to post under Cris's personal account (M6SXTZ) https://my350z.com/forum/southern-ca...a-i-l-464.html

your friends in that very group gave you false feedback, shortly after your account opened out. that alone is a strike against you. the above part could be misinterpreted but I'm confident the feedback is fake.

give me a convincing reason why m0nkie, an evo x owner, bought one of these diffusers from you? why did all 3 of those give feedback on the same day? why has NO ONE else given you feedback since?

doesn't add up. I'm looking out for the community, if you are who I think you are. if you aren't, I tried to keep it private. there are a # of folks who agreed that something is fishy, though. not all are paying attention to this thread.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:11 AM
Entaille

Cris told me on the phone once "do you know how easy it would be for us to do away with the AI name and have someone else start up another vendor name on the forums?", in a random rant regarding the stress of the situation he was in.

he made it very clear that he is a shady character, and for that, I'll remain on the lookout.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Entaille

he said she said.

I saw you had a good transaction with another local, so kudos to you. I still have my suspicions and neither of us have provided anything concrete. perhaps you should pursue becoming a legit business, and perhaps you should prove your identity to the forum, if you don't want the association. just a suggestion.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Max@BumperFarm
Banned

Originally Posted by Entaille
"max", you're absolutely right, I was fishing for info based on suspicion. I wanted your phone # to match up the one I spoke with Cris through. being that I could have been wrong, I did this all in total privacy. I didn't want to trash a name if I was wrong.

since you put it out in the open, I'll put out why I'm suspicious. (would have rather you not aired it out but that was your decision)

you post in the derail thread and are good friends with the same people as Cris from AI. one post looked like you even slipped up and meant to post under Cris's personal account (M6SXTZ) https://my350z.com/forum/southern-ca...a-i-l-464.html

your friends in that very group gave you false feedback, shortly after your account opened out. that alone is a strike against you. the above part could be misinterpreted but I'm confident the feedback is fake.

give me a convincing reason why m0nkie, an evo x owner, bought one of these diffusers from you? why did all 3 of those give feedback on the same day? why has NO ONE else given you feedback since?

doesn't add up. I'm looking out for the community, if you are who I think you are. if you aren't, I tried to keep it private. there are a # of folks who agreed that something is fishy, though. not all are paying attention to this thread.
"Entaille"

I guess we can start at the top. Im a vendor, positive business relationships with my surrounding community can benefit me in more ways then one. As stated in a previous reply I have never claimed to NOT know pretty much a good amount of people in this community.

Most importantly Lets discuss iTrader feedback
Thats odd. So you are saying that since m0nkie has a exo X could not have purchased a diffuser from me? I make CF side vent gill diffusers for the evo X as well. The very car I used the parts to mold the diffusers off of was HIS CAR! I shipped these to him free of charge, the least I could do. I also make spoon style diffusers for s2000's and for 2009 & 2010 civics among about 5-6 other things in progress. But since m0nkie does not own a Z he has no rights to post feed back on this account?

more carbon parts im designing for the evo as well, dash trim kits.

TechnoBotz is also a pretty good guy. I happen to be good friends with his brother who initially approached me about the diffuser for technobotz ride during a laker game one night. he is local also. He also has a diffuser. Is it odd that my friends would buy my product especially if they got it for a really good price since it was a defective piece?

brandonrit, now this is a odd case. I have never met this person a day in my life. He actually ordered a type 3 hood from me. ask him to send you a picture as im sure he wont mind since he is happy to own the last white elephant. He is somewhere on the east coast. Would you like tracking for this item?

Its odd that everyone left feed back in the same day? Why would that be odd? I asked them to all leave feedback regarding their business experience with me. These were all people that I have done business with that was pertaining to car parts. There are people on this forum that i have sold limited edition Jordans to RECENTLY (last week, about 4 people in total). notice, none of those people left feedback? Im actually still waiting on feedback from another person associated with derail for some CF seats I sold him. Should I ask him not to post the feedback since someone might think its fishy? actually about 3 more hopefully positive iTrader from locals should be in sometime soon. Should I ask them to cancel it?

And about me mentioning there is a derail discount. If I was actually Chris why would I even have to mention that there would be a discount? I see no slip up. Those guys are all cool and I have no quarrel with not one of them. Should there not be a discount? I offered people from the 818 sector and burbank sector the same discount. From what I understand there are a lot of people out in that area that Chris really dont get along with since he beat up one of those guys. Why would I be offering that area a discount? Simple, My issues are not his although it would seem from where your standing, his should be mine?

you say the following,
"Cris told me on the phone once "do you know how easy it would be for us to do away with the AI name and have someone else start up another vendor name on the forums?", in a random rant regarding the stress of the situation he was in.

he made it very clear that he is a shady character, and for that, I'll remain on the lookout."

it would seem that you have a bad taste in your mouth and who could blame you. So does that mean that every person who would like to start a legit business from this area is up to no good? What happened between you and Chris is between you and Chris. I AM NOT HIM. Because we all seem to know the same people (happens a lot in this community, maybe because we are on a public forum?) I do not see a reason for me to be singled out and accused of false iTrader feedback. Being questioned of being someone else I can understand but as a vendor false iTrader feedback? shot below the belt and I dont appreciate it

For the record. I didnt choose to openly come out and discuss all of this. Lets just say im the only new vendor here and im not going to let my reputation get trashed for something I dont deserve so choice was not an option, I didnt have a choice. I would rather it all be out in the open then "in private" especially since I have nothing to hide.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Max@BumperFarm
Banned

Originally Posted by Entaille
he said she said.

I saw you had a good transaction with another local, so kudos to you. I still have my suspicions and neither of us have provided anything concrete. perhaps you should pursue becoming a legit business, and perhaps you should prove your identity to the forum, if you don't want the association. just a suggestion.
I couldn't have said it better if I said it myself

Originally Posted by Max@BumperFarm
in the end most seem to find their own form of truth in which ever way they see fit to set themselves at ease no matter what the facts may be.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Entaille

our quotes are nothing alike and the burden is on you to disprove the association. it's either that or continue on with business having most of your customers very skeptical of you.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Max@BumperFarm
Banned

out of the two of us I seem to be to only person who has proved anything concrete at this very moment. Who is it you would like to compare me to? As stated, I would have no issue getting together with that person and heading over to IB for a ID check.

How about we form a pact. If I happen to be the the person you think I am obviously I will need to remove myself or be removed from this forum. In which case since my requested exchange would be this.

Since you were one to accuse of false iTrader, IF I happen to be exactly who I say I am and I am not someone who you THINK i am, in the event that YOU are in fact wrong you would take it upon yourself to delete your account for trying to call someone else a lier and accusing a vendor who has done nothing wrong of foul play and forging false iTrader.

Can we make an agreement? Cause its obvious that ONE of us does not belong here. Its either someone who should not be on the forums in the first place OR someone who openly falsely accuses an innocent person of ill actions. In any case, from where im standing one of us should go. Would you agree to these terms?

Keep in mind. There is a lot of foot work that I have to go through to satisfy you in this event. Calling and arranging a meeting between me and another guy who I will have to persuade to go down to IB for the sake of MY business which he probably could care less about which is about 30 miles from my house. BUT if I can promise him that there will be a permanent ban in it for you since you two dont seem to like each other that might help me prove my case.

agree? let me know and I will start working on it. THIS would seem a fair and fit consequence.

Last edited by Max@BumperFarm; 06-18-2010 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:45 PM
Max@BumperFarm
Banned

I do have a business to run. I will be back later to check your replies.

Thank You
"Max"
Old 06-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Entaille

oh, that sounds pleasant. someone with the name of Max demonstrated his ID, feel at ease, all, this is a bullet proof way to verify identification. send this man your money. you have recourse should things go south.. never fear! (if you pay with a credit card and keep up with your time line ..)

I'm not the only one that things the itrader is false, btw.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Max@BumperFarm
Banned

So I take it you dont agree. No?
What more would you want? DNA samples? I am trying here but even validating ID is not good enough. I told you I could have a good 5-10 people vouch for me (if they feel like getting in the middle of all of this nonsense) and that was not good enough as well. You can not say that I am not trying here in which case you again would prove to be wrong. None of this what you are attempting to do in constructive and I requested a simple exchange. I do feel disrespected that you would accuse me of defrauding iTrader responses, Im asking for an exchange in accounts providing ONE of us is correct then the other should relinquish their rights to post and either be ban or gracefully bow out and delete their account.

Last edited by Max@BumperFarm; 06-18-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Entaille

an idiot would agree to something set up with that many holes in it. any random person named Max could go show his license and I'd be banned. fun? yay.

go run your business. all will reveal itself in time
Old 06-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Max@BumperFarm
Banned

I am trying to work with you here. I do not mean to come across as a jerk but please understand that I seriously feel like I am under attack here for doing nothing wrong. Attacked and accused among other wrongs that I may not be able to put into words or describe.

Im sorry if I have done something to offend you as that was not my intention. You seem like a good person with good intentions but in this instance your pointing your good intentions in the wrong direction.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:51 AM
xthejokerx

guys, this is totally getting off topic... there is no need for a meet with IB, and there is no need for further explanation. Max, it's ok man, you don't need to prove anything further because the more you explain, the grayer the situation becomes. whether you are really cris or not, only YOU know - deep inside you, at least you and that other person holding the evidence. let IB handle it from now on.

im just rather sad to see how ****ed up society has become where the bad guys always find ways to get out of trouble, and the good guys are always left alone in the dark corner with no one willing to help. well i'm going to stop that trend, and i wont cease until all the good guys have been given a helping hand. i just want people to have a little conscience. lies cannot hide in the dark forever, and to lie just so a person can make a few extra dollars out of the expense of others? i just hope that person can put themselves in others' shoes because it will happen to them some day too, whether they believe in karma or not.. and ultimately, who does it hurt? them (you). i know y'all are probably getting annoyed with this philosophical rambling going on right now so i'll just stop right here. the society today isn't interested in philosophical ideals anyway, just money.

this shall be the last post of this thread, anymore after this and i will contact a mod to have this thread locked.

thanks
Old 08-25-2010, 12:23 AM
maXmood
Under Boost!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so, BumperFarm is no more?

been search for their thread, but couldn't find anything.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:00 PM
themadhatterxxx

Well lookie what I stumbled onto...I can't believe this was still going on even after I gave myself a self-imposed hiatus from the forums to cool off. Anyway last contact I had with "Kris" back in April was that after exchanging phone numbers, threats-lol and addresses with me he was going to come to NY on around October 14th to have "a chat with me"-according to him, for all the ruckus I caused AutoInfidel. Well the surprise of the century-he never showed up or contacted me, but ofcourse, if he cant even afford to ship people's bumpers how's he gonna buy a plane ticket to deal with "the don't tread on me" type rotten apple that i am? lol. But I never really felt like stirring the pot again until I read this thread. Cute name btw "BumperFarm" lol

Just a question for the mods though, obviously the vendor names were banned, but howcome you guys didn't just outright ban him on his other name which is still active for everything that went on?

Last edited by themadhatterxxx; 11-10-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 12:12 PM
themadhatterxxx

Originally Posted by phreaktor
I bet if more people started buying plane tickets or sending local family/friends to go visit said scamming vendors, there would be much less scamming going on.
Well this is the exact reason "fly by night" vendor scams on here typically occur when the customer is cross country. Bad things usually happen when you try to ripoff people in your own backyard, which was why these guys made it a point to establish good relationships with the locals in their area on here. Or in my case, far reaching hands made it a point to ensure their demise in their second tour of duty on here.