Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Whoah! Closed threads because it's a "certified vendor"??

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 10:31 AM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by ares

but victor even posted a problem with a vendor product. that thread wasnt going anywhere, write your complaint if you want in the vendor reviews(they should have a section, if not, contact victor) thats what its there for. then they can give a response, and let it be. people can look there and read the complaint and response and decide for themselves.
The fact that Victor will write up a critical opinion about a vendor does serve to show a lack of bias.

You know, now that I think about it some more, if there really were bias and if Crawford had wanted my thread regarding an independant dyno closed, I don't think that thread would have been closed even if they had made such a request. It was closed by my request because that thread was done too.

Originally posted by jesseenglish
Close this thread, it is yet another collossal waste of time.
Agreed, I think this thread should be closed too.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:57 AM
GamblerZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am glad the thread was closed. The thread immediately digressed into a discussion between the buyer and the vendor themselves, rather than taking it to PM or e-mail. It should not have been aired in the open forum.
Old 03-01-2004, 01:33 PM
mofoz

i fail to see any end to this discussion so we need to dismiss this topic. 99% of people have had nothing but good things to say about 350EVO and BJ, but there's a 1% thats feels he needs to be heard. Okay we here you, but it dont matter. This all should be in pm or over the phone.
Old 03-01-2004, 01:48 PM
crazed350z

Originally posted by hfm

Agreed, I think this thread should be closed too.
Originally posted by GamblerZ

I am glad the thread was closed. The thread immediately digressed into a discussion between the buyer and the vendor themselves, rather than taking it to PM or e-mail. It should not have been aired in the open forum.

Originally posted by mofoz
i fail to see any end to this discussion so we need to dismiss this topic. 99% of people have had nothing but good things to say about 350EVO and BJ, but there's a 1% thats feels he needs to be heard. Okay we here you, but it dont matter. This all should be in pm or over the phone.
Of course you all want this thread closed too. It's called censorship. If someone doesn't agree with your way of thinking, close the thread and bury it. That's what happened to the original thread.
Boy am I glad you guys will never make it to any high public office. This country is getting scary enough as it is!
Old 03-01-2004, 02:42 PM
tbcz

Hardly. It would be fair to call it censorship if the original thread was deleted or it was allowed to continue with only one point of view being heard. It was closed because the issue had been covered and the thread was going nowhere. Would you prefer that the forum be dominated by a few threads populated by a handful of posters that have nothing better to do than argue senselessly over the same beat-to-death topic?

Which reminds me, the issue of censorship and sponsor favoritism had been beat to death here as well. And I doubt that there's anything we could say to get you to believe that the thread was closed in an effort to move the forum forward, not to squash the voice of freedom. So be it.

Thread closed.