Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Power Enterprise Twin Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 09:50 AM
Halo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Enterprise Twin Turbo

Power Enterprise Twin-Turbo Kit for 2003+ 350Z/G35

Power Enterprise's twin-turbo kit for the 2003+ 350z and G35 Coupe is designed to optimize performance while maintaining driveability. This kit can easily make about 400 horsepower at the wheels on a stock engine; 500+ with the correct internals and tuning. To maintain simplicity, this kit couples a rising-rate fuel pressure regulator with low boost, making installation simple, and requiring a minimum of tuning as long as you keep their specified boost.
Of course, Power Enterprise's specs will make close to 400 wheel horsepower, so low-boost isn't so low afterall. If you choose to push your Z car farther, with forged internals and engine management, this kit can easily make large amounts of power. The turbos begin spooling just under 2500RPM, making this a great street-kit. Fitment is near perfect, with minimal modification and no reduction of the vehicle's structural integrity, and the kit includes everything you need to bolt up and go. We do, however suggest professional installation, as this is a complex package. Please specify if you are purchasing this kit for the 350Z or G35, and we will include the correct components.

A few notes about this kit:
1. The lead time can vary from one day to 3 weeks, so please check before ordering if you need the kit quickly.
2. JSC Speed is a Power Enterprise distributor, and we pricematch so it would be a good idea to call us if you find a better price or need to actually get this kit in your hands within a certain timeframe.
3. This kit is designated for off-road use only and is not emissions-legal.
4. Professional installation is highly reccomended; this is a complex job.

Complete Kit Contents:
2 x Power Enterprise/IHI 1420 dual ball-bearing turbos w/ separative wastegate actuators
2 x Turbo Outlet Pipes
2 x Air Impulse Filters and PE1420 Inlet Pipes
Custom Cast Exhaust Manifolds
1 Liter Additional Capacity Oil Pan
High Output Fuel Pump
PE-TH380NZ Fuel Injectors
Boost-referenced Fuel Pressure Regulator
Air-to-Air Front Mount Intercooler and Piping
All Required Gaskets and Oil Lines for PE 1420 Turbos
The kit is available with everything above or in two smaller versions

Shipping costs are calculated upon checkout
Description: Car/Part #: Price:
Complete Kit Select Vehicle350zG35 Coupe $7499
Kit Without Oil Pan and Intercooler Select Vehicle350zG35 Coupe $5739
Kit Without Oil Pan,Intercooler, Fuel Pump, and Injectors Select Vehicle350zG35 Coupe $4849
Availability: Usually Ships Next Business Day

http://www.jscspeed.com/350z/350z_ba...inturbokit.htm
Old 11-28-2005, 10:00 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Not to be a d!ck but why are you posting this(copy and pasting)? We are all aware of this kit, its been out for 2+ years now
Old 11-28-2005, 10:25 AM
Halo

err k excuse me for trying to be nice
Old 11-28-2005, 10:43 AM
atar350

Trying to be nice? For who....I at first thought this was an add for a new turbo kit, I thought that you were the vendor, who are you? Just a member posting info for us?
Old 11-28-2005, 10:46 AM
Nealoc187

Ok.......
Old 11-28-2005, 01:26 PM
zrausch

Haha wtf is goin on here?
Old 11-28-2005, 02:08 PM
failsafe306

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

APS Twin Turbo:

Since the first release of 'the Z' in the early 70's, Nissan ignited the passion of performance enthusiasts who desired high performance, sharp handling and killer looks. The 350Z has now taken the Z legend to new heights and has produced what is arguably the greatest Z yet.

Now, the perfect partnership has been formed in order to take the 350Z to a performance level that will have thoroughbred supercars running scared. Drawing on over 20 years of turbocharging, supercharging, intercooling and engine management system design and production knowledge, APS has created the ultimate High Output System for the Z's 3.5L engine.

With insane horsepower and monster torque, the APS High Output System moves the 350Z performance enthusiast exclusively into the supercar owner's club.

Best of all, the APS enhanced 350Z delivers uncompromised driveability. Crisp throttle response, tidal waves of torque, silky smooth highway cruising and excellent fuel economy all add up to an outstanding daily driver - and at your whim, mash the pedal and unleash the beast within.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:46 PM
Oleg

Default 350Z Supercharger system

Dream Workes Racing LLC. NYC

Dream Workes Racing of New York Delivers Super High Performance with Superchargers and Turbochargers for Nissan / Infiniti applications in a Dealer warrantable Package for all 50 States.

In all 3.5L applications Dream Workes SST Systems utilize an Eaton 90 Roots Type Supercharger with a power output of approximately 400 hp at the crankshaft.
Other benefits of our products are dual water to air intercoolers, dual auxiliary injectors, stainless steel braded fuel hoses, high volume fuel rails, full length intake runners, off throttle bypass and a user friendly ECU upgrade. There are no hood or body modifications needed and construction is of lightweight cast aluminum.
All Dream Workes SST systems have a 3 year / 36,000 mile power-train warranty serviceable through authorized Dream Workes or Nissan / Infiniti dealers and are 50 state emissions legal with standard boost.
Boost Capabilities up to 12 PSI are available with approximately 600 hp with internal engine modifications.

The Dream Works Racing SST Aqua Cooled Super Charger System for the 350Z / G35 / FX-35.

* Eaton 90 Roots type Supercharger
* Power output of approximately 400 hp at the crank shaft
* Dual water to air intercoolers
* Dual Auxiliary injectors
* Stainless steel braded fuel hoses
* High volume fuel rails
* Full length intake runners
* Off throttle bypass
* ECU Upgrade
* No hood or body modifications
* Construction is of lightweight cast aluminum
* Dream Works SST systems have a 3 year / 36,000 mile limited power-train warranty (warranty serviced by authorized Dream Works / Nissan / Infiniti Dealers.
* 50 State emissions legal with standard Boost
* Boost capabilities up to 12 PSI with internal engine modifications.

Last edited by Oleg; 11-28-2005 at 02:53 PM.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:51 PM
MIAPLAYA

Turbonetics' Nissan 350Z turbo system is the first and only production single turbo system available. Utilizing our proprietary ceramic ball bearing turbocharger, this system outperforms all twin turbocharger kits currently on the market. The unique engineering design of this system retains factory exhaust manifolds, therefore reducing overall installation time significantly. Installation of the kit can be done easily with basic hand tools by a qualified auto mechanic.

Turbo: Turbonetics 60-1 Ball Bearing turbo

Intercooler: Spearco large W.A.V.E. Technology core with cast end tanks

Fuel Management: Turbonetics tuned upgraded ECU with larger injectors

Air Filter: Turbonetics AF-1

Wastegate: Turbonetics Evolution

Blow Off Valve: Turbonetics Raptor with polisheddischarge horn

Intercooler Piping: Black chrome mandrel bent aluminum

Exhaust pipes: Polished mandrel bent stainless steel with v-band connection between the all the pipes

Downpipe: 3.0" polished mandrel bent stainless steel

Estimated Install Time: 8-10 hours

Part No. 15134
Suggested Retail: $5,595.00
Old 11-28-2005, 03:10 PM
350Zteve

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Supercharge your car, truck, van, boat,
RV, or motorcycle in just a few minutes.

The Turbonator is a non moving vortex generator. It is much less expensive and more energy efficient than any turbocharger, supercharger, blower, or intercooler.

More Power: Are you looking for more power from your wheels? Whether you have a stock or aftermarket intake system, the Turbonator can add up to 35 horsepower to your vehicle.*

Quality: The Turbonator is made of solid stainless steel and backed by a lifetime warranty. Using quality components results in a product life guaranteed to outlast any vehicle.

Easy to Install: The Turbonator is so easy to install, we guarantee anyone can do it in just a few minutes.

30-Day Money Back Guarantee: 90% of our customers over the last six years decided to keep the Turbonator. Try it for 30 days, and if you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it with no questions asked. Get more horsepower or get your money back. Turbonator, more boost for your buck. Order now.

How does it work?
The Turbonator's airflow dynamic produces a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber. This creates finer particles of atomized fuel, allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion. Read more..

"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA) Read more testimonials..
Next Page
Old 11-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Oleg

Originally Posted by 350Zteve
"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)
Next Page
TWIN TURBOnator!!!
Go doc go! Must be quick to get to his practice in case of emergency.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:57 PM
overZealous1

GReddy Prototype 350Z Turbo Kit shown with:

Twin TD05H 18G Turbochargers

Kit Includes:

- Twin 38mm TiAL External Wastegates

- SUS Cast Header Type Manifolds

- Twin AirRinx Air Filters

- e-Manage Engine Control Unit

- 3 Row Type 23 Front Mount Intercooler

The GReddy Twin Turbo 350Z kit consists of two TD05H 18G turbos, a pair of Type-S external wastegates, two Airinx filter assemblies, a pair of cast stainless-steel turbo manifolds, required piping and hardware, larger main injectors and a preprogrammed e-Manage. Intercooling is handled by a GReddy front-mount, three-row chiller with cast aluminum end tanks. The intercooler is configured with dual inlets and a single 80mm outlet leading to the throttle body. Tuning is accomplished with leading-edge electronics, namely a GReddy e-Manage piggyback computer outfitted with a trick e-Manage programmer. The e-Manage commands upgraded 440cc RC Engineering injectors designed to fit the OE intake manifold and get the power flowing while keeping factory-spec duty cycles.

CAN'T FORGET THE NEWEST KIT, LOL.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:40 PM
backagain

this icon means everything above my post is funny.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:40 PM
Acree

Originally Posted by backagain
this icon means everything above my post is funny.

i completely agree....
Old 11-29-2005, 07:43 AM
Chebosto
350Z-holic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

New!!
Attached Thumbnails Power Enterprise Twin Turbo-newwheel.jpg  
Old 11-29-2005, 08:16 AM
overZealous1

Originally Posted by Chebosto
New!!
Old 11-29-2005, 10:58 AM
abyss

I think you hurt his feelings.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:06 AM
paranormal
Evil Boy 4 LIFE

i heard you can run 50 psi on twin turbonators!!!!
Old 11-29-2005, 02:22 PM
failsafe306

Craftsman 12amp Electric Blower with Vac Kit
Sears item #07174824000 Mfr. model #358748240

Blow all your yard debris away with this powerful 12-amp blower. It has 2 speeds and delivers air at 220 mph/ 360 CFM. Features a bulk reduction-mulching ratio of 16 to 1. The soft touch handle helps to dampen the vibration and gives a sturdier grip.

Last edited by failsafe306; 11-29-2005 at 02:31 PM.
Old 11-29-2005, 03:15 PM
backagain

Originally Posted by failsafe306

Craftsman 12amp Electric Blower with Vac Kit
Sears item #07174824000 Mfr. model #358748240

Blow all your yard debris away with this powerful 12-amp blower. It has 2 speeds and delivers air at 220 mph/ 360 CFM. Features a bulk reduction-mulching ratio of 16 to 1. The soft touch handle helps to dampen the vibration and gives a sturdier grip.

brings back memories

http://videos.streetfire.net/iPlayer...D-A1AD23CA9564

Quick Reply: Power Enterprise Twin Turbo