Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Car is finally back!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005 | 10:19 AM
bruschijr

Default Car is finally back!

Well got my car back from MRC motorsports... can't wait to see what it can do.

I swapped out the emanage for the UTEC... see how that works...

Im gonna put some miles on it... figure out what im going to do about tuning... then, pretty soon i should be up there in the 550-600WHP club...

I may be getting it tuned ASAP or it may take until march... im not in a rush since its not really a good driving season for me anyway where i am...

So all in all... i started this project in July of 05'... about a year and a half.

Here are my recommendations for anyone that has read my stick thread.

If this is your first time:

Feel free to take the engine out... it was a great experience to learn everything about the car... just take your time and follow the directions... dont get frustrated... it takes a lot out of you...

DON'T try to put anything back together leave that to a professional. make sure you label all of your parts, put them in ziplock bags or store things where someone who doesnt know where you put things can easily find them if they need to... all those little screws, nuts, bolts, etc... need to be organized properly..

On that note.... I hope to see some of you with my car this spring/summer...
cant wait to feel the power!! Its been a long wait!
Old 12-19-2005 | 06:26 PM
Gumpdriver

Originally Posted by bruschijr
Well got my car back from MRC motorsports... can't wait to see what it can do.

I swapped out the emanage for the UTEC... see how that works...

Im gonna put some miles on it... figure out what im going to do about tuning... then, pretty soon i should be up there in the 550-600WHP club...

I may be getting it tuned ASAP or it may take until march... im not in a rush since its not really a good driving season for me anyway where i am...

So all in all... i started this project in July of 05'... about a year and a half.

Here are my recommendations for anyone that has read my stick thread.

If this is your first time:

Feel free to take the engine out... it was a great experience to learn everything about the car... just take your time and follow the directions... dont get frustrated... it takes a lot out of you...

DON'T try to put anything back together leave that to a professional. make sure you label all of your parts, put them in ziplock bags or store things where someone who doesnt know where you put things can easily find them if they need to... all those little screws, nuts, bolts, etc... need to be organized properly..

On that note.... I hope to see some of you with my car this spring/summer...
cant wait to feel the power!! Its been a long wait!
Well maybe No egines yet but damn near everything else.
Old 12-19-2005 | 07:22 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

I was quite a task putting your car back together..We had about 80 hours into it when all was said and done..Good luck and give me a call to let me know how it is running..