Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Party at Forged Performance this past weekend!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 08:08 PM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Party at Forged Performance this past weekend!

I'm sitting at the airport in AZ, waiting for my connecting flight, so I decided I'd share some pictures from this poast weekend... I flew out to see Sharif's new shop and watch Sam and Sharif tune a few high horsepower cars...

Little did I know I'd be up until 4:30am each morning, working on cars

Great seeing you guys!, kinda wished I lived closer, but its not going to happen. Jorge, your car is insane! (GMan came up from Florida, his car was tuned to an amazing zero correction factor dyno dynamics number of 510rwhp--feels like 600whp!!! ) at 15psi Funny how the first few minutes into our cruise around town (at 140+ on the fwy mind you) an unsuspecting mustang thought he could hang...verdict= he couldn't

Sam: I hope you actually get some sleep tonight, I'm sure you are exhausted, you traveled to tune some fcons and ended up getting even less sleep than when you pull 7 day a week all nighters back in Cali. "It's not really an isshue"

Ok, anyway, here's some pics of the shop...should have taken more pics, maybe next time...

Super protein... Jorge, get back in the gym, think about it this way, if anyone beat you street racing, you can always eat them

Sharif and Sandilicious (Thanks for picking me up from the airport Sandy and taking me to find vegan food )

If you live anywhere east of the mississippi, you need to go here:

Forged Performance

Dyno Dynamics load dyno...this is the newest version, does some cool stuff that makes tuning that much more precise

Forged Performance comes with their own import models:

Thanks again Sharif for having me out, it was tiring, lots of work, but I had a great time... we'll do it again really soon!

-TODD

Last edited by 350zDCalb; 07-23-2006 at 08:12 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:12 PM
Jason333
hi

Is that an SPS i see there Sharif? You never said your bike was an sps!
Old 07-23-2006, 08:16 PM
bigbri

I FUKING wish I was there..... One day we will all meet up...Who is the swole guy..reminds me of myself bringing protien everywhere (I used to be a competive bodybuilder)
Old 07-23-2006, 08:16 PM
plumpzz

..ROFL!!

Super protein... Jorge, get back in the gym, think about it this way, if anyone beat you street racing, you can always eat them
Old 07-23-2006, 08:24 PM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Originally Posted by bigbri
I FUKING wish I was there..... One day we will all meet up...Who is the swole guy..reminds me of myself bringing protien everywhere (I used to be a competive bodybuilder)
that's jorge -GMAN (aka dorian yates)...I told him he had to get in a picture holding his protein powder, we thought it would be funny
he said he wants to get freaky looking, I told him that when you have veins on top of veins on your abs (which he does)..then you are there...

we'll plan another trip in a few months, go to sema...we can hang out there I'm gonna plan on going to Japan in January with Sam and Sharif... we should get a crew together...

Last edited by 350zDCalb; 07-23-2006 at 08:26 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:28 PM
Vq.turbo.DremZ

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I need to make a road trip. Maybe an AKA/Gumball mini rally to forged? That orange Z looks nice BTW esp with all that lip in the back.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:30 PM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Originally Posted by Vq.turbo.DremZ
I need to make a road trip. Maybe an AKA/Gumball mini rally to forged? That orange Z looks nice BTW esp with all that lip in the back.
pretty amazing...335's!!! insane widebody
Old 07-23-2006, 08:33 PM
atar350

That orange Z is the **** Whats the info on it?
Old 07-24-2006, 04:07 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Cool pics. GMAN is a beast. Who is the guy next to Sharif in the backround is that Sam from GT? BTW-that one pic where Sharif is way in the back with his GF is funny-looks like hes getting ready to take his shirt off and get down to "business"
Old 07-24-2006, 04:21 AM
punish_her

Forged Performance is quickly beccoming a Mecca for Z's east of the Rockies. No wonder you can afford the Duc. Great stuff man.

This is the things legends are about. I'f I move back to FL, the first week I'm back I'm deffinately driving up your wayto see what you can do to the Z.

EDIT: What kits on the orange Z

Last edited by punish_her; 07-24-2006 at 04:24 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:35 AM
taurran

Originally Posted by punish_her
Forged Performance is quickly beccoming a Mecca for Z's east of the Rockies. No wonder you can afford the Duc. Great stuff man.

This is the things legends are about. I'f I move back to FL, the first week I'm back I'm deffinately driving up your wayto see what you can do to the Z.

EDIT: What kits on the orange Z
The orange Z is a mastergrade widebody with a greddy TT.

It was at Zdayz and the young guy that owns it must be loaded. Easily 25k worth of body work/paint in that car, not to mention the wheels.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:53 AM
002-M-P

Looks like a good time wish I could have come down hung out with you guys, but a 6 hr drive two weekends in a row would have been a bad idea. gman your ripped...could probably rip my head off with little to no effort.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:21 AM
Peking

Yay! My dirty *** stock looking Z made the pics

Also it was great getting to meet you 350zDCalb, hopefully your flight back was good...

Along with you know you will be missing all the humidity we have here

Jonathan
Old 07-24-2006, 06:38 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for sharing Todd. See Pekin, I told you we'd make your car famous too!!

The orange Z is a custom widebody mastergrade kit, painted in Lambo orange. Very nicely done car. 13 inch wheels in the rear with massive tires. Wheel spin will NOT be an issue with this car.

After getting all the exterior work done, it was time for some performance modifications, so the customer brought his car to us, and we installed a Greddy TT kit, UTEC, CJM return fuel system, a slew of gauges and controllers, 3 inch downpipes with dumps, and an APS 3 inch exhaust. Devon is wrapping up the exhaust and gauges now.

We'll also be installing a prototype water/meth kit, that will soon be released by a large turbo company.

Oh, the Duc is actually an 2002 998, that I have owned since the beginning. Full little track tool.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:47 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by 350zDCalb
we'll plan another trip in a few months, go to sema...we can hang out there I'm gonna plan on going to Japan in January with Sam and Sharif... we should get a crew together...
Todd,

pm me the details about Sema. I would like go with ya'll and help with getting into trouble. It shouldn't be to hard in Vegas.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:54 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by 002-M-P
gman your ripped...could probably rip my head off with little to no effort.
ROFL. I am lover not a fighter. Hahaha I use to work out for the ladies, but now that I am married, I work out to relieve stress. Actually working out has very little to do with getting ripped. It's all about your diet. I typically eat 3 lbs of chicken every day, a few fruits, and 2 or 3 protein shakes. Throw in some cardio and the fat sheds right off especially if you're low carbing it.

Last edited by Gman2004; 07-24-2006 at 07:11 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:01 AM
BrianLG35C

Great pics Todd! Love the shop Sharif! That orange Z will be amazing. Sharif, please take some pics when it's finished.

Jorge, good to see a fellow "muscle head" on the forum. No wonder you knew about the ephedra fat burning concoction. Unfortunately too many years (over 25) of heavy training causing elbow problems has slowed me down recently to circuit/high rep training. Anyway, it looks like we both have the same problem of over developed calves.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:10 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by BrianLG35C
Anyway, it looks like we both have the same problem of over developed calves.
Yeah when god was handing out genetics for calves I got out of line. No matter what I do they won't grow. I use to ride 30 miles a day every day on my bike and work them out and still Noting.....Except for a few veins running through them. I just hired a professional body builder as my trainer and nutritionists. Things are gonna change!
Old 07-24-2006, 07:25 AM
punish_her

When iwas power lifting the only way I could build the calvs were to do elevated raises. 4" platform only ***** of the feet on it, come back to where heals touch the do a full raise and hold. calves got huge.

Any who I guess you and your car go together, so yeah um keep with it man.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:10 AM
abyss

Great looking shop, and that Z just proves that some kits are only made for certain colors...I used to think Mastergrade was the worst kit made for the Z, but seeing it on the orange Z...well that gave me a semi.

Quick Reply: Party at Forged Performance this past weekend!