Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

760hp G?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Soundeffects

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I use to dyno HIGH hp Honda's at sky high rpm's we would have the same problem too with spinning on the dyno...

Solution=strap good, run larger diameter wheel combo, slicks if possible, run in a taller gear. I use to run to 160mph+ you just have to make the the dyno is setup to go that high.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:39 PM
mraturbo
Banned

Originally Posted by Soundeffects
When I use to dyno HIGH hp Honda's at sky high rpm's we would have the same problem too with spinning on the dyno...

Solution=strap good, run larger diameter wheel combo, slicks if possible, run in a taller gear. I use to run to 160mph+ you just have to make the the dyno is setup to go that high.
Cool.

Won't be Dynoing my G for a while, GOT SOMETHING COMING SPECIAL...Tearing allot of parts and keeping as much together to try and Drift this weekend. Don't need allot of power for that.

After, the entire motor, suspension, interior, and more get ripped out for Excessive Stupid Power for Road Racing...

Safety as well with a Cage...Will need more than the JWT to Dyno this biatch soon!

M
Old 08-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can have an ATS twin or triple in your door within a few days. We are waiting on the 9.9lb flywheels, which I am sure you will enjoy.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:08 PM
mraturbo
Banned

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
I can have an ATS twin or triple in your door within a few days. We are waiting on the 9.9lb flywheels, which I am sure you will enjoy.
Will probably need it.

Today - Need 3 Gauge cluster for a Z? In stock?

Autometer or whatever, need one overnighted.

I will call or please PM?

M