Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

FINALLY Turbonetics Stage II NEWS & PICS !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 12:02 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
And everyone applauded APS for including everything needed for massive power. That is of course except for the engine management. My point is why knock Turbonetics for designing a kit that includes everything needed for the same power levels including the engine management system? They are taking a while to release it because they are testing a bunch of different turbos, engine management systems, fuel injectors, pressure levels, etc. R&D takes time. Especially when you are trying to find a management system that can run a car with 630cc injectors or larger and can control a motor making well over 500 WHP like it should be controlled. The Stage 2 is being designed so that you don't have to go buy a fuel return system, engine management, or upgraded compressors and turbines.
lol @ stage 2... what stage 2 man? no pics.... no dyno... no specs.. no exists

the fact still remains you can't make over 500 whp on a TN Kit without buying a whole new Turbo Kit (Stage Infiniti if you want to call it that)
Old 11-20-2006, 12:11 PM
MIAPLAYA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
lol @ stage 2... what stage 2 man? no pics.... no dyno... no specs.. no exists

the fact still remains you can't make over 500 whp on a TN Kit without buying a whole new Turbo Kit (Stage Infiniti if you want to call it that)
Why would there be pics, dynos, or specs if the kit isn't done being designed? We know theres going to be a GT-R in the next year or two but have no dyno, no official spec, and no official pics. Does that mean the car or deisgn don't exist? why do you care anyway? You clearly aren't interested in it so why are you still posting about it? The Stage 1 kit produces what they say it does and was designed with that target in mind. You have zero knowledge of Stage 2 but are ready to tell me its a whole new kit. Thats interesting. Turbonetics isn't the only company that decided to make a different setup (variation of original) for the people who want more horespower. APS did it to. Reference the Extreme kit. Theres nothing wrong with meeting your design objectives and then setting new ones if need be.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:23 PM
Oleg

Doug, give it up, the TN fanclub is like the Jews of the FI. Like the Jews (I am Jewish, BTW) have been waiting for the messiah for over 2000 years, the TN fanclub is waiting for theirs. And don't worry about MIA's stage 2 updates, it could be worse, Moses led his people around the desert for over 40 years.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:27 PM
doug

if the kit isn't done being designed?
so why do you guys keep posting and talking about it every 5 mins?

We know theres going to be a GT-R in the next year or two but have no dyno, no official spec, and no official pics. Does that mean the car or deisgn don't exist?
Unlike Turbonetics.. Nissan actually has a target date for said car...

why do you care anyway? You clearly aren't interested in it so why are you still posting about it?
Some reason you keep posting about it... littering the forum with crap... how about we make a deal not to post anything about the Stage 2 kit again until the thing is actually released? can you do that? can you live up to that? can you challenge yourself to do that?

The Stage 1 kit produces what they say it does and was designed with that target in mind.
My comments to your Stage 1 kit was based on comments to the Greddy Kit... i meerly pointed out we don't need to go to Stage 50 to see big numbers

You have zero knowledge of Stage 2 but are ready to tell me its a whole new kit. .
obviously you don't either... you sound like a used car salesman.. you are trying to sell fish in a barrel... its here, its not here.. its going to be.. its not going to be.. it looks like.. it doesn't look like... I can't tell how many Stage 2 updates you have posted and nothing solid came out of it.. NOTHING.. absolutely NOTHING

Thats interesting. Turbonetics isn't the only company that decided to make a different setup (variation of original) for the people who want more horespower. APS did it to. Reference the Extreme kit.
Are you really comparing a Stock APS TT Kit that will produce more hp than your Stage 2 kit?

let me break something down for you... APS TT Kit can see up to 600 hp the way it is now... the TN Kit can't see 500 .. whats the highest so far? 460 hp?

Theres nothing wrong with meeting your design objectives and then setting new ones if need be.
i have no problem with it.. just stop telling us about it every 5 mins with no actually REAL INFORMATION about it
Old 11-20-2006, 12:27 PM
doug

Originally Posted by Oleg
Doug, give it up, the TN fanclub is like the Jews of the FI. Like the Jews (I am Jewish, BTW) have been waiting for the messiah for over 2000 years, the TN fanclub is waiting for theirs. And don't worry about MIA's stage 2 updates, it could be worse, Moses led his people around the desert for over 40 years.
TN Kits are like my farts... i can describe them to you and tell you how effective they are.. but will you ever see them? nope.. not a damn chance in hell
Old 11-20-2006, 12:30 PM
Oleg

TN Kits are like my farts... i can describe them to you and tell you how effective they are.. but will you ever see them? nope.. not a damn chance in hell
You could see my fart if you hold a lighter close to my ****...

From what it sounds like, when (if) it comes out, it will be the Chuck Norris of the Z/G turbo kits.

Last edited by Oleg; 11-20-2006 at 12:33 PM.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:32 PM
doug

You could see my fart if you hold a lighter close to my ****...
maybe if i hold a lighter infront of my laptop the next time MIA posts i will see the Stage 2 kit
Old 11-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Oleg

maybe if i hold a lighter infront of my laptop the next time MIA posts i will see the Stage 2 kit
Yeah, join the TN brigade, they like to hold the candle for this.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:41 PM
doug

From what it sounds like, when (if) it comes out, it will be the Chuck Norris of the Z/G turbo kits.
i am dying to see a dyno graph... because from the sounds of it.. its suppose to build power as early as the JWT Kit and build big power to redline like a TT Kit..

I know they are alot of new hybrid ST kits for supra's now that do that.. but i am dying to see with all this hype
Old 11-20-2006, 01:43 PM
MIAPLAYA

i'm not telling you about it every five minutes. You keep posting in this thread and if you are going to bad mouth something you know nothing about why wouldn't I reply? If you don't like the topic or the subject its real easy to not read it. Don't click the thread title and guess what, your issue is gone. Its not my fault you can't stop yourself from posting on every subject in the F/I forum. Execute some self control and you won't have to read anything about it. BTW theres an ignore button for a reason. And FYI I didn't start this thread.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

locked due to useless flame war that doesn't solve anything for anyone

when the kit comes out, it will come out. then maybe doug can die happy
Old 11-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Oleg

Originally Posted by Wired 24/7
locked due to useless flame war that doesn't solve anything for anyone

IF the kit comes out, it will come out. then maybe doug can die happy

INBEFORETHELOCK!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, don't close it, man

Last edited by Oleg; 11-20-2006 at 02:00 PM.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:00 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

yeap close it before everybody goes postal on DOUG...what an idiot...
Old 11-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Oleg

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
yeap close it before everybody goes postal on DOUG...what an idiot...
Actually doug makes sence, this kit has been "in the works" for what, a year now?
It takes a week for a good tuner to add a piggyback and an FRS to a TN ST kit. Something's not adding up....
Old 11-20-2006, 02:11 PM
MIAPLAYA

Actually doug makes sence, this kit has been "in the works" for what, a year now?
It takes a week for a good tuner to add a piggyback and an FRS to a TN ST kit. Something's not adding up....
since this isn't locked what makes you think this upgrade is just a "piggyback" and fuel return. its a new turbo, wastegate, tuning system, injectors, fuel return, and tuning. Thats after you try several different turbos to find the best one for the goals. Throw in the testing on 4 different tuning methods and 5 different types of injectors. I'd like to see you test all that faster while at the same time releasing 5 other kits and developing a whole new line of turbos.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:11 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

well i think the idea has been out for year, but not the actual project since they had a acar witha buyidl engine and everything....
basically i sure they can build monster car on a single turbo...it really doesn't sound that hard... but who knows, i mena they may be deciding which combo of turbos/ house etc makes sence, make the kit chepaer and produce same power... which ems, setting to use......its not jsut a quick change when you are a masss producing a kit you know

plus i am sure thsi is not the only turbo out there they ahve been working on... they released 3 turbo kits at sema... that seemed to have higher priority than stage 2 since stage 2 is only for build engined its not going to attract as many people as the lets say the mustage turbo kit
Old 11-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

ok something happened and the thread didn't get locked. Locked for real now.