Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

HATE THIS Zzzzzz...

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 03:53 AM
NA&CH
General & Tech Senior Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 132 Likes on 96 Posts

Nice Vid Mr. A and VRT guys. Nice work Keep it up...
Old 06-14-2007, 05:01 AM
taurran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That ESPN link doesn't work for me. I hate it.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:03 AM
Audible Mayhem
My350z

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

damnit!! thats my side exit idea we were about to do....

i guess it will work, good job michael
Old 06-14-2007, 05:37 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by mraturbo
Since 2003 doing this, NEVER...

Sorry.

Thanks

That's great...LOL

More Picts

Tarzan figuring out aero improvements to drive the car fast for Time Attacks and the car sitting on the mobil dyno at HIN...

M

tarzan and RJ? Sweet!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 05:52 AM
Nismo350ZRT

Badazz ride! I like how you're running no sleeves and Eagle rods. It'll be cool to see track proven results with that setup.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:19 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Hate It...

Car looks really nice! Good luck...
Old 06-14-2007, 06:20 AM
TENGAI

NICE!!!

No hating here.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:58 AM
mraturbo
Banned

Originally Posted by Devil Z
I'm asking what difference does the new hood make in terms of performance, that's all, or is it just to give the car a more aggressive look. I'm not big on aerodynamics.
Thanks.
Honestly, it is an OLD Stillen Carbon Supercharger hood with whole cut to vent heat and pins. We had it so we used it.

Originally Posted by k3silk
You white boys love some hip hop out there in cali lol......Great job on the ride.
Depends on what mood I'm in. The Exhaust is so load you can enjoy the cars sound regardless of what music. Nice

Originally Posted by Philthy
I Hate It... Car looks really nice! Good luck...
Still giving you credit for getting VRT into Time Attacks. Hey, you never came this way and we never had that beer...

Originally Posted by Nismo350ZRT
Badazz ride! I like how you're running no sleeves and Eagle rods. It'll be cool to see track proven results with that setup.
Yeah, we use Pauter and Eagle just depends how much $$$ the customer wants to spend, we use for the most part NO SLEEVING, mild sleeving in cylinders that need them without incident, and we've used Darton's on some again if the customer wants to spend the $$$.

All cost money...Yet we thought we would keep it simple and see if our tuning can keep her together. If you didn't know we managed to Race with victories with 500-575 WHP on the stock motor with just safe tuning and racefuel with NO FAILURES...Now that we have this build, we will cross our fingers that we have the same luck without incident.

Pushing cars to this type of Racing Level - well hell anything can happen. I HATE THAT...lol

M

Last edited by mraturbo; 06-14-2007 at 07:21 AM.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:15 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mraturbo
Still giving you credit for getting VRT into Time Attacks. Hey, you never came this way and we never had that beer...
M
I don't need any credit - you guy's are out there doing your thing and that's cool.

My car will be out at a few events soon in full street trim - the G has a big day on Monday and it's been a priority to keep it looking pretty...

I think you would really appreciate the suspension/aero package that RobiSpec put together...

You need to come to the east coast; VIR is a track that you would really like...
Old 06-14-2007, 07:16 AM
THE TECH

Still waiting to hear about the coilovers.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:24 AM
mraturbo
Banned

Originally Posted by Philthy
I don't need any credit - you guy's are out there doing your thing and that's cool.
My car will be out at a few events soon in full street trim - the G has a big day on Monday and it's been a priority to keep it looking pretty...
I think you would really appreciate the suspension/aero package that RobiSpec put together...
You need to come to the east coast; VIR is a track that you would really like...
Thanks. Robbi is cool. I was kickin it with him at call Speedway a few weeks ago when I shot this video. I like your logo Philthy...Sick.

Originally Posted by THE TECH
Still waiting to hear about the coilovers.
I know, honestly we have them and have been tracking them, just haven't had a chance to compete with them and i really wanted to put them to the test of competition and hopeful TROPHY before I started on my soapbox on how cool they are.

Promise they are the best I have seen for under $2000. We made these cause we couldn't find that Happy Medium at an affordable price. Sure JIC are great for the track, yet will beat the **** out of you if you want to drive on the street or unless you have sticky tires, you will have a hell of a time getting traction. Not cool.

I will ultimately sell them with a $$$ back guarantee I'm that confident the USER will be able to methodically go from the Road and Track seamlessly. Not to bumpy for the road because of superior valving and 24 way adjustability and not too soft on the track while still being still enough to not have too much travel.

We have tried them all road racing since 2004, Stance, JIC, Tein, KW, Eibach/Tokico, Bilstein, custom fabbed for testing and more.

Anyone who has tried and truly tested suspension for these cars KNOWS IT IS VERY VERY difficult to find the Happy Medium for the Yet, awesome bump and rebound that the tires can grab both front and rear.

Please be patient, we have a Super Street Time Attack at Big Willow the first week of July and with luck luck we will launch a full sales and marketing campaign after that. Thanks again for asking and your interest.

M

Last edited by mraturbo; 06-14-2007 at 07:46 AM.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:30 AM
eagletanggreen
Got Track!!!!!

Dude! That Is a sick set up! I love the side exhaust. I would like to know what kinda of suspension settings your running Camber, toe etc..

+1 on you liking VIR, but I have been to Cali speed way and then is nothing like the bank section of the oval. The only thing that comes close to that here is "The Rock" Rockingham speed way in NC. We are going to Barber Motor sport park this weekend to spank on some Porsche's.

Good to see guys Time attacking and winning! Cant wait to see what those GT 28/30 can do? Maybe i'll beat you to it.
Thanks Again for the low down

Good Show!

Last edited by eagletanggreen; 06-14-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:33 AM
zerohurst

WOW!!! Very Very nice Z man, I love it. All I can do now is sit and look at those pictures and droll...........Off the chain Man!
Old 06-14-2007, 07:46 AM
350Z-YOU

Haterade please!
Old 06-14-2007, 07:51 AM
mraturbo
Banned

Originally Posted by eagletanggreen
Dude! That Is a sick set up! I love the side exhaust. I would like to know what kinda of suspension settings your running Camber, toe etc..
+1 on you liking VIR, but I have been to Cali speed way and then is nothing like the bank section of the oval. The only thing that comes close to that here is "The Rock" Rockingham speed way in NC. We are going to Barber Motor sport park this weekend to spank on some Porsche's.
Good to see guys Time attacking and winning! Cant wait to see what those GT 28/30 can do? Maybe i'll beat you to it.
Thanks Again for the low down
Good Show!
Well, I need to pack up the truck and trailer. and do a road trip. Valvoline wants to take the car on tour so I have to watch the schedule this summer. Would love to meet you folks face to face and drive seem East Coast tracks. Alot of fun to be had.

As for camber, 3 degrees front and 2 in the rear with one toe.

Originally Posted by zerohurst
WOW!!! Very Very nice Z man, I love it. All I can do now is sit and look at those pictures and droll...........Off the chain Man!
Did you watch the video, picture say a thousand words, video says a million in my opinion.

Originally Posted by 350Z-YOU
Haterade please!
Wow, how did you know, that is our new Sports H2o Replenishing drink we are launching at SEMA...

HATERADE...Luvit...

M

Last edited by mraturbo; 06-14-2007 at 07:54 AM.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:47 AM
350Z_LEE

That is one nice machine!
Old 06-14-2007, 10:12 AM
mraturbo
Banned

Originally Posted by 350Z_LEE
That is one nice machine!
Thanks...

Getting Better Every day. Going to Big Willow June 30 and July 6-7th if any of you want to check it out and go for a ride.

M
Old 06-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Eagle1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Incredible fast car. Too bad I only see it long enough to give it a point by!
Old 06-14-2007, 10:54 AM
mraturbo
Banned

Originally Posted by Eagle1
Incredible fast car. Too bad I only see it long enough to give it a point by!
Right...We can always turn your boost up...

I couldn't even keep her on the track with soo much power at Reno Fernly. Thoughtt I was playing Forza2...LOL...And you ran fast and safe all day. Drawback of too much power.

Sure you loved my choice of music for this video??? No Tom Petty this time.

Well see what happen at Laguna and Big Willow.

I'm still trying to do the logistics for this Valvoline Tour. When do I need the car back for Laguna?

M
Old 06-14-2007, 02:24 PM
DSport G35

Very nice Mike, can't wait to see the car on the cover of DSport!

Quick Reply: HATE THIS Zzzzzz...