Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 05:57 AM
Nealoc187

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fklentz
Agreed, point being let's not rush to judgement. I'm sure VRT will make the appropriate response in the appropriate place at the appropriate time.

I'd agree with you except I don't feel that people are rushing to judgment here. Over the last two years there has been a heap of stuff piling up about VRT. I used to get into arguments with VRT and their supporters on the board because I was able to see clearly through the bull**** like their fake dyno numbers, their fake track times, their obvious lack of tuning knowledge, and now there is the accusation that in addition to lying about all that other stuff, they are stealing parts from people and not installing what they say they are going to install, etc.

A few others and myself used to get flamed to hell for because lots of people loved VRT on this board. I for one hadn't made a post about VRT for like a year and a half, whenever I saw their laughable claims, their inane ramblings, I just clicked my browser's back button.

The simple fact is that VRT cannot be taken at their word for anything. This is not a new development.

I know you've not been around here very long so I can't fault you for not seeing this in the same light that I do. You may not have seen much of the stuff that I'm referring to. I don't know what your automotive knowledge level is but hopefully it is sufficient that you would start to see the inconsistencies and outright lies on behalf of VRT and the people that are employed/have been employed there (mraturbo, wa2good, etc).
Old 06-28-2007, 07:07 AM
vqturbotec

im done on this thread unless i get a responce,or someone else says something stuiped if mike does post else were i will be sure to confront him with the issuse
Old 06-28-2007, 07:10 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by VegasZ35TH
I might as well chime in with my experience with VRT. I am not here to bash anyone just to tell my story, as a customer. I took my car out there last summer to have JWT TT setup. A job that was promised to take 5 weeks took over 3 months to complete. There were a few delays but the main one was that the car was stuttering at certain rpms. This was their first time installed a TT on a rev-up. After over a months wait the problem was supposedly resolved and everything was completed. Because of there was such of a delay Mr. A wrote me a check for $500 of my incovience. I received my car and the check so of course I was totally happy. Now after receiving my car there were two issues that I ended up having.

One is that approx. three months later I received my credit card statement I saw a charge for $300 from VRT. Again this was three months later after all work was paid off. I contacted Mr. A about the charge and he didn't know what it was and said he would look into it. He eventually got back to me and stated that it was some charge that was forgotten in the original invoice yet I paid in full everything stated on the invoice which there were no extra work done apart from that invoice. I never got a full explanation of what that extra charge was but I never pursued to investigate further. For that I admit fault on not pursuing further information on the charge and ended chalking it up as a loss.

The other thing is that once I received my car back I noticed a slight stutter. Initially it was hardly noticeable but as I drove it more and got use to driving it I was able to recognize it more. I thought perhaps it was something that just could be re-tuned and fixed. By this time Scott who I dealt with a lot when he was at VRT had left. I kept in contact with him and decided to setup an appointment with him for my car to be looked at. This stutter problem was much more than simple fix. Turns out its an ECU problem with the early 05 rev-ups which recently got fixed with the help of Jim Wolf himself. The thing about this is that Mr. A claimed it was fixed but the problem still occured after receiving it.. with that being said there is a possibility that he knew about the problem and returned my car back to me without fixing it but that I do not know for sure. It's just an assumption.

Old 06-28-2007, 07:19 AM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by vqturbotec
and BOB the o2 sensors were not put in because we needed them for another car shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady

but u dont care right
He told me about it and said I could come back whenever I wanted. What difference does it make for me, if he tells me and I dont care. Also, if he tells me whenever I want it fixed...that is shady? Well maybe I understand more now where some of you guys are coming from. I dont look at that as being shady, merely taking care of business.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:22 AM
Navygolf13

really ur friend does wow so you or friend doesn't benifit if vrt went under right
See this is where people should not talk about things they dont know about. There is nothing to benefit for me or my friend, the commission is tiny and he has a huge insurance agency....so no he really doesnt care one way or the other.

Look I understand you are not happy with VRT, but why again were you let go? Because there was no work...I think is what you said. How come then the shop has cars and is busy? Doesnt add up to me? Maybe there was something else you are not talking about......
Old 06-28-2007, 07:52 AM
vqturbotec

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
See this is where people should not talk about things they dont know about. There is nothing to benefit for me or my friend, the commission is tiny and he has a huge insurance agency....so no he really doesnt care one way or the other.

Look I understand you are not happy with VRT, but why again were you let go? Because there was no work...I think is what you said. How come then the shop has cars and is busy? Doesnt add up to me? Maybe there was something else you are not talking about......
you know what there is another reason, i stopped being his track ***** and working on cars for free like yours remeber asshol!. i stopped putting **** on ppl's cars and replaced with oem and i was asked to do eds awd conversion but i will take no part in rigging that nice mans car together if he wants it done right then maybe but with the no talent thats there good luck

and i will put you on blast if you try selling that built motor w/ 530bb garetts that overheats oh what i just did
Old 06-28-2007, 07:55 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

vqturbotec.. "seems" you did some blackmailling before you made this post
Old 06-28-2007, 07:57 AM
vqturbotec

Originally Posted by doug
vqturbotec.. "seems" you did some blackmailling before you made this post
please tell me how and if so i would not be doing whatever i possibly could to make a buck and support my family i could have stayed and kept making good money and not be on the edge of losing everything but i am because its just not fair to keep fuc^ing ppl

Last edited by vqturbotec; 06-28-2007 at 08:01 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:58 AM
doug

please tell me how
well seems like you had Mr. A's ***** in your hand.. and you decided how you were going to play this all out.. i just find it strange that you are really so motivated lately to let all this out.. especially since your character has been in question since the suspension thread..

now i am not on anyone's side.. just making some observation..

what i have gathered from observing.. is that You, Mr. A and NavyGolf have done countless questionable things in the past.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:01 AM
IIQuickSilverII

and working on cars for free like yours remeber asshol!.

Old 06-28-2007, 08:03 AM
doug

please tell me how and if so i would not be doing whatever i possibly could to make a buck and support my family i could have stayed and kept making good money and not be on the edge of losing everything but i am because its just not fair to keep fuc^ing ppl
ok you are contradicting yourself... you said Mr. A let you go because there was no work.. then you say you left because you didn't want to fck people over..

so which one is it?
Old 06-28-2007, 08:09 AM
IIQuickSilverII

well seems like you had Mr. A's ***** in your hand.. and you decided how you were going to play this all out.. i just find it strange that you are really so motivated lately to let all this out.. especially since your character has been in question since the suspension thread..

now i am not on anyone's side.. just making some observation..

what i have gathered from observing.. is that You, Mr. A and NavyGolf have done countless questionable things in the past.

well doug ...just as an extreme analogy...its like a wiseman telling everything to the FBI..... while he commited crimes and his motives could be in question, it doesnt mean that what he is saying is not true =]
At least he is telling it now while navy despite 1st hand customers of vrt telling him otherwise with the problems on their cars

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 06-28-2007 at 08:15 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:17 AM
vqturbotec

ok you are contradicting yourself... you said Mr. A let you go because there was no work.. then you say you left because you didn't want to fck people over..

so which one is it?
okay here it gos mike called me three satudays ago and told me not to show up anymore so i called him back and asked why he said i was lying about the things i was doing to cars one instance is i put test pipe on a car and told the shop manager but not mike this being the main reason i was let go.So he told me there is nothing to do for to weeks then all the sudden he called wanting me to do eds awd conversion thats when i told him know thanks , no black mail at all

Last edited by vqturbotec; 06-28-2007 at 08:19 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:48 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by booger
Ive seen a few nuthugging comments from stormcrow about his shop . He is calling the kettle black...NO ?
+1000

A nuthugging choir boy~ Lol! :-)

Last edited by gothchick; 06-28-2007 at 08:51 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:54 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Old 06-28-2007, 08:54 AM
THE ROADSTER

Vq......I have dumped $31,000 at that shop and had someone else fix his f**kup(3k)..I just found out 3 days ago from a suspension shop that the coil over was a used part....WTF.....and mabey the Kenetix manifold was used also because there was no gasket when I checked...he also charged me for 4 new GTS rims & tires....all were scratched....another fix by Vevet Touch($500...awsome work btw), he promised to reimburst me, will see and I don't even know if I got sleeves, forged rods & pistons and the s2 cam........... he over charged my credit card and took him freaken 4 weeks to reimburst me...end up paying interest of about $300 to the credit card....WTF.

Gurben...thank you for your indepth analysis of the bs dyno chart by VRT.
VQ....was the coil over used ?
VQ.....was the Kenetix used ?
VQ.....did I get quality internal engine parts ?

Here is one positive thing VRT did for me.....he had my trany replaced for free by Mossy Nissan, but then costing me another $1,400 to fix the oil leak coming from the tranny.

Navy would you be **** 2.........anyway, I got my in house lawyer looking into this mess.

Navy how can you defending this guy ? I don't want to see another victim get f*** by VRT.

Last edited by THE ROADSTER; 06-28-2007 at 01:32 PM.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:58 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by THE ROADSTER
Navy how can you defending this guy ? I don't want to see another victim get f*** by VRT.
Oh he can.....just wait. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1......cue NavyGolf..
Old 06-28-2007, 08:58 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

^ Because he's oblivious to all the negative **** that they're doing to people and is only focusing on the positive experience he had with them.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:07 AM
IzYou

The Plot Thickens.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:25 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Oh he can.....just wait. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1......cue NavyGolf..

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs