Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 05:20 PM
tig488

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn, the guys from VRT just fell off the face of the earth.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
Explain this to me.....how am I being sneaky? Because I didnt mention I worked for them for like a minute???? Whatever!!!
Please post the dates you worked for VRT. From when to when?
Old 06-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by masterj26
and still fails to see it after proof was given.
See what? Are you talking about proof I worked for them? I admit that... I dont care. I also admit I am not unbiased, but if you guys think you are then you are hypocrites, cause you had preconceived notions about these guys because of the way they started out here on the forums or what you heard from someone else.

I admit that I am not 100% unbiased....but I will admit that I was wrong if someone shows me proof.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Motero
Banned

Explain this to me.....how am I being sneaky? Because I didnt mention I worked for them for like a minute???? Whatever!!!
Since you claim that there are tons of people who love VRT, why is no one coming forward?
Old 06-28-2007, 05:23 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by groovin_350z
and he goes right back to square one...

"WHERE'S THE CONTRACT?"

damn...even they showed u a contract in blood that still wouldnt be good enough. u'd probably be like...that'd not your blood!
How can you say that? You assume something about how I will react to something.....if fallenromeo shows me his contract for new parts etc.... then I will say I was wrong. What more do you want? I WILL DO THAT! You dont believe it then get someone to show some proof and see what happens....
Old 06-28-2007, 05:24 PM
pss350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just out of curiosity, WHAT DOES THAT PROVE????

IMO

It proves one of three things..

A) you are nut-hugging VRT

B) you are sponsored by VRT

C) BIAS towards VRT regardless of the reason for putting those decals on. Maybe those decals are a b!tch to get off and now you're stuck with a tarnished installer's name all over your Z. I'd be fighting for him too, I guess.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:24 PM
Tubbs

but if you guys think you are then you are hypocrites, cause you had preconceived notions about these guys because of the way they started out here on the forums or what you heard from someone else.

I admit that I am not 100% unbiased....but I will admit that I was wrong if someone shows me proof.

I was completely neutral (never even heard of VRT) but there's a time when you have to say... enough's enough... this VRT company is scum.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:25 PM
nooooorb

Actually, he has said a couple times he has proof, and will post it only after MrA says something......hmmmmmmm, why would that be?
This has gone way beyond showing proof. You have former customers unhappy, credit cards being charged months after the transaction was completed, and a former employee whistle-blowing. You now have 30+ pages of discussion/accusation and VRT has yet to respond. So far, all that we have seen is YOU defending VRT (and yes, you may convince yourself otherwise that you're not, but please do not insult our intelligence)...
Old 06-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Navygolf13(I mean co-defendant.),

Thank you for proving my rant post and my gut feeling about you to be correct!

A lie of omission is still a lie in my business. You have now lost any shred of credibility you had left.

That's the SanDiego detective ringing on your other line, and oh... grand jury isn't looking too good for you or Mr. A either.
Just because you are a cop does not mean you know everything. I never mentioned I worked for them cause it doesnt matter, I made no secret that I would believe MrA without proof....that has never changed. So, you all knew I was biased that way. I tried to stay objective, like I did with SGP, in regards to Gmans post about them. I DONT LIKE SGP, but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

It was not a lie of omission.....it didnt matter.....and when someone brought it up I admitted it without any big deal. Too bad you jump to conclusions like everyone else here.....maybe that is why you got those convictions without the defense ever getting to say anything....
masterj26

What are you talking about.....I was trying to figure out that thing with the Skyline thread link....I have a Mac, dont know but I cant figure it out, so I have no idea what it was about. Yeah, I was trying to read all the posts since I was gone.......sorry next time I will check with you first to make sure it is okay I do that.

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, Excuses ,Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

I would like to present Exhibit A proving you were viewing the thread. I wish i would have continued to print screen your activity so i could show you in other threads. and not just reading this one as you so preclaimed.

EXHIBIT A
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Dude, Navy, you lose! Give up. You are only digging yourself deeper! Your pathetic arguments are not going anywhere. They are just making you look rediculous. We have all heard enough of your pathetic attempts to protect them and yourself. You are not impartial and you are doing more damage to VRT then anyone else here posting. GIVE UP!
Old 06-28-2007, 05:31 PM
groovin_350z
Sleeps in 350Z

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Dude, Navy, you lose! Give up. You are only digging yourself deeper! Your pathetic arguments are not going anywhere. They are just making you look rediculous. We have all heard enough of your pathetic attempts to protect them and yourself. You are not impartial and you are doing more damage to VRT then anyone else here posting. GIVE UP!
he cant dig any deeper than he's already have. nothing will cover this up

like someone said before....

"if i was VRT, i'd tell you to STFU already"
Old 06-28-2007, 05:32 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by masterj26
you were in the thread after it was posted. I posted your profile showing you viewing this thread LMAO
I was trying to figure out the skyline thing.....by the way I know Paul2x. I do not know what that whole thing was about but I saw no pics....so I cant tell you what it was. I am sorry again, I will try and post within 10 seconds next time....give me a break. Dont you think being offline for a while that I am not going to go straight here and post within 10 seconds. Calm down and I am not going anywhere I will respond to things said about me...even though you guys have already made up your mids about me...again without ever meeting or speaking with me....I am not unreasonable, I am willing to talk about things and figure something out, but you guys are not.

A lot of what I have said here has never been responded to. I have made some points no one has ever acknowledged. I am willing to admit the things I have done and said, I have apologized for not speaking clearly sometimes, and sometimes with some heated words.....but no one else here has done anything of the sort. I have agreed with some points and thanked people for what they have said, even though it was against VRT....come on guys. You want me to be unbiased? I cant be 100%, but most of you are not unbiased either....be honest!
Old 06-28-2007, 05:32 PM
nooooorb

you are doing more damage to VRT then anyone else here posting. GIVE UP!
+1.

Let VRT come and post a response; do not be their lackey. In the court of public opinion, they/you have lost unless you can disprove any of the claims posted here in this forum. For a small business who probably relies heavily on word-of-mouth advertising, threads like this would be a business killer.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Gman2004

It was not a lie of omission.....it didnt matter.....and when someone brought it up I admitted it without any big deal.
You are funny. Like you could have denied that you worked for VRT. The proof was all over the forum in old threads and pm's so admitting to it is does not show what an honest person you are.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:35 PM
masterj26

I was trying to figure out the skyline thing.....by the way I know Paul2x. I do not know what that whole thing was about but I saw no pics....so I cant tell you what it was. I am sorry again, I will try and post within 10 seconds next time....give me a break. Dont you think being offline for a while that I am not going to go straight here and post within 10 seconds. Calm down and I am not going anywhere I will respond to things said about me...even though you guys have already made up your mids about me...again without ever meeting or speaking with me....I am not unreasonable, I am willing to talk about things and figure something out, but you guys are not.

A lot of what I have said here has never been responded to. I have made some points no one has ever acknowledged. I am willing to admit the things I have done and said, I have apologized for not speaking clearly sometimes, and sometimes with some heated words.....but no one else here has done anything of the sort. I have agreed with some points and thanked people for what they have said, even though it was against VRT....come on guys. You want me to be unbiased? I cant be 100%, but most of you are not unbiased either....be honest!
I have met and spoken to you. Just through an online forum which does allow me to pass judgement on you.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:38 PM
Mid117

By VRT not posting, they are basically admitting they're guilty of all of the above.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:38 PM
Navygolf13

I remember what happened. I may not remember every word, but i know the words "used parts" never came up except for the turbo kit. And certainly not, "hey, I will give you some used parts off other peoples cars, but charge you as though they were brand new. Sound good?" I know what we agreed to. There is no missed conversations. If I didn't ask for used parts and I paid what is a high price for new parts, then I should not have got used parts. end of story. Stop saying, where is your contract. I didn't have a contract, we had a verbal agreement and nowhere in that verbal agreement was it agreed to give me used parts. You are really stretching to protect.
Not trying to protect....I have said that. Too bad you didnt get a contract. If it went down that way, I am sorry. I guess you learned a lot from this whole thing....I am happy for you for that. But, like I said, I have had good experiences with them, and I am not going to believe someone else without some sort of a contract....just me.

You guys can think that is ridiculous, but I think taking someones word who was unhappy four months later is pretty bad. If he had a problem he should have said something when he picked up the car, in regards to the exhaust and restocking fee. Just my opinion.

As far as I am concerned there isnt any way you can prove this to me, but you have everyone else on your side, so be it.

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs