Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Very Ridiculous Techs

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Navygolf13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by masterj26
You think I am being unrealistic and I know you are with this. I am not going to show anyone here bank statments and tax returns and BS. You guys are soo funny, this is about VRT and I am saying I will believe this when there is proof and I am being unrealistic? How else can I prove it? If WA2good told you I didnt work there or the OP would that suffice?

Nope you said no mans word is good so I am sticking to your standards that you have set for everyone else. The shop where I get my work done doesn't give me a "contract" up front. We are men and are men of our word. Obviously that isn't the case at VRT You must get every last detail spelled out on paper or you will get a$$ raped w/o any lube

I ask you for proof and you tell me I am unreasonable But then you keep going back to asking for proof of them

When you speak as you are in defense of VRT, bringing in your lack of credibility is on topic [/QUOTE]

I ask you how I can prove it without posting my entire financial history which is what you asked for. Give me some other way and I will do it, no problem.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:55 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by gothchick
How is posting proof like photos, links, UTEC logs, fuel/timing maps, dynos, etc, etc bogus? You only proved what a nuthugging choir boy you are... That's *all* you proved! I bet you even have a pair of well used knee pads in your closet! Lol!! :-)
i think it's *quite* obvious what was proven... your lies were made clear and when asked to dyno your car, you promptly declined because, in truth, your tune wouldn't put down a single horse power more than the one previously done... any gains you may have made are due to better flowing exhaust...nothing more... you've also *proven* that instead of being able to back up your claims, you cower behind post regurgitation and name calling... you call me a nuthugger for calling you on your lies? label it what you must...but, it's pretty obvious that you're of no better character than the likes of the people this thread is about...

now, please, buggar off and jump back into the fray of this thread...thank you!
Old 06-28-2007, 05:57 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Navygolf13
Just because you are a cop does not mean you know everything. I never mentioned I worked for them cause it doesnt matter, I made no secret that I would believe MrA without proof....that has never changed. So, you all knew I was biased that way. I tried to stay objective, like I did with SGP, in regards to Gmans post about them. I DONT LIKE SGP, but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

It was not a lie of omission.....it didnt matter.....and when someone brought it up I admitted it without any big deal. Too bad you jump to conclusions like everyone else here.....maybe that is why you got those convictions without the defense ever getting to say anything....
Never said I know everything. But I have been doing this job long enough to know when I smell bullsh*t. And I was wondering how long it was going to take for you to make another ignorant, idiotic, and inaccurate legal comment. You sir, are full of sh*t and there is now sufficient "probable cause" for us not to believe a f*cking word you say.

I was mistaken... I thought that was the detective ringing, but it was just your foot in your mouth.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 06-28-2007 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by CUxtopher
for those keeping count, navy has had issues with:

-admitting he worked at vrt ADMITTED IT!
-proving a bodykit was authenticHOW ABOUT PROOF I DIDNT SELL AN AUTHENTIC KIT
-selling a faulty clutchSAME AS ABOVE
-not paying a guy 300 bucks he promisedTRYING TO WORK IT OUT!

ties to vrt:

theyre track buddies
-he sold them his totled carWHO CARES!
-they built his current carAND????
-he runs excessive vrt badgingTWO STICKERS AND A VRT BADGE ON THE REAR....= EXCESSIVE?????
-he worked thereAND????
-his relationship with mike was not just business as usualWHATEVER!!

he wants proof from everyone but cant put any up himself.
What proof do you want?
Old 06-28-2007, 06:00 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by stormcrow
i think it's *quite* obvious what was proven... your lies were made clear and when asked to dyno your car, you promptly declined because, in truth, your tune wouldn't put down a single horse power more than the one previously done... any gains you may have made are due to better flowing exhaust...nothing more... you've also *proven* that instead of being able to back up your claims, you cower behind post regurgitation and name calling... you call me a nuthugger for calling you on your lies? label it what you must...but, it's pretty obvious that you're of no better character than the likes of the people this thread is about...

now, please, buggar off and jump back into the fray of this thread...thank you!
and thats all CASE CLOSED
Old 06-28-2007, 06:02 PM
masterj26

I ask you how I can prove it without posting my entire financial history which is what you asked for. Give me some other way and I will do it, no problem.

And how can people show they didn't get their 100% money back guarantee without posting their statements. Or how can they show they were charged more then the original contract showed without showing bank statements. If they showed you a contract (which most states, if the dealings are executed within a year, do not need a written contract) you would say prove you paid more

and just for your knowledge read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_contract
Old 06-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Gman2004

You are an A$$! Give me a break, I had a couple pages of posts to read before I did anything....I didnt know I was on trial....sorry now I do.
Before being outted as a VRT employee you last posted on page 28 post number 545.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....281489&page=28

After being outted as VRT employee you posted on page 30 post number 600.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....281489&page=30

It took you 11 minutes to read 2 pages and 15 posts? I am sorry dude, but your grammer skills are adequate enough to know that you are not that illiterate.

I know what your excuse is going to be so I'll post it up for you. Here you go.

I have dial up, so yes it took me 11 minutes to read 2 pages and 15 posts.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by dave079
Post by post from Navygolf, VRT is sinking lower and lower
You along with everyone else that have said this amaze me, you judge other people based on what people say about them without talking to them...if you guys want to answer so bad why dont you call VRT, I have asked for my proof. You go ask for yours and see where it goes.

Too bad, by me asking people to prove what they claim that makes VRT less in your eyes....
Old 06-28-2007, 06:05 PM
kidg35

Again, I am not defending I am asking for verification of the claims being made....oh right that means I am defending them.

By the way, no. Why should I if he wants to post here he will, but like I said if someone, anyone can show me some proof of this stuff I will confront him and ask his side and say I was wrong if thats the case!
because you know vrt. if i hear bad things about a friend of mine, i will make sure to go to him first and ask him whats going on. i would want to know his side before i vouch for him. cmon, its only natural to do that so again, i dont know why you arent doing it.

you keep asking for proof. well, if you want the proof, its real easy. just go and talk to vrt and see what they have to say.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by masterj26
And how can people show they didn't get their 100% money back guarantee without posting their statements. Or how can they show they were charged more then the original contract showed without showing bank statements. If they showed you a contract (which most states, if the dealings are executed within a year, do not need a written contract) you would say prove you paid more

and just for your knowledge read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_contract
I know that an oral contract or verbal is binding, but how does one prove it? That is my question, you guys believe the accuser because of what you have "heard" of VRT and I do not because of my experience with them. If that makes me a bad person then I will be one all day long, because I believe my experiences before I will ever listen to what someone claims or heard.

Too bad that doesnt make sense to you!
Old 06-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 964 Likes on 729 Posts

when navy and vrt first met:
Tubbs

I know that an oral contract or verbal is binding, but how does one prove it? That is my question, you guys believe the accuser because of what you have "heard" of VRT and I do not because of my experience with them. If that makes me a bad person then I will be one all day long, because I believe my experiences before I will ever listen to what someone claims or heard.

We believe the accusers because there are several of them who had bad experiences, and there's been no response from "employees" of VRT.
cubu

Mr.A must be giving some really good head....lol
masterj26

and you sir are ignorant.
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Gman2004
Before being outted as a VRT employee you last posted on page 28 post number 545.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....281489&page=28

After being outted as VRT employee you posted on page 30 post number 600.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....281489&page=30

It took you 11 minutes to read 2 pages and 15 posts? I am sorry dude, but your grammer skills are adequate enough to know that you are not that illiterate.

I know what your excuse is going to be so I'll post it up for you. Here you go.
I dont know how to link it but look at post 674....I reiterated for you so you could understand.....do I need to explain what reiterate means????
Old 06-28-2007, 06:11 PM
masterj26

You along with everyone else that have said this amaze me, you judge other people based on what people say about them without talking to them...if you guys want to answer so bad why dont you call VRT, I have asked for my proof. You go ask for yours and see where it goes.

Too bad, by me asking people to prove what they claim that makes VRT less in your eyes....

everyone here is talking to you right now. Do you not understand that? I guess because we can't hear your voice we are not talking....
Old 06-28-2007, 06:12 PM
drivenCSZ

yea but it isnt an outside customer or observer like one of us making the claim...its a tech that did work on the cars at the shop. it's a bit different.

perhaps he has a vendetta but he would be more knowledgeable about what went on there than you, no? just as you would be more knowledgeable of what goes on there than most of us.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:13 PM
failsafe306

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Navy give it up man. Stop drawing this out further than it needs to go.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:13 PM
Navygolf13

Originally Posted by Tubbs
We believe the accusers because there are several of them who had bad experiences, and there's been no response from "employees" of VRT.
Like I said before in this thread.....just because more people say it does not make it true. I really hope that if I was ever accused of something falsely, none of you were on my jury!!! Seriously, read this as if it were a shop you trusted and I do not think you guys would react the same way! If you would then you have no loyalty!

Quick Reply: Very Ridiculous Techs