Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Anyone know this 750 rwhp Forged Performance Z?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 10:14 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Geez..I am staying out of this. This is the customer's first big power car, so maybe we could cut him a little slack. I am not defending what he posted. He knows the power his car made on our dyno, as do I. But he is a good customer of ours.
i respect that.. but the facts are the facts.. not that i want you to be in the middle and prove it.. i just wanted the facts.. you presented the facts and thats that.. he can't run from the facts.

i appreciate your honesty even though this may pose some conflict to you.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:15 AM
MIAPLAYA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alberto
I dyno'd 793whp @ 6psi, please call VRT to confirm
Thats it? I did that at 1 PSI...and I had a boost leak. Call Scotts Performance to confirm... as an aside is this guy using some ricer math and trying to state crank HP maybe? Either way this is for him:

Old 07-31-2007, 10:21 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by doug
i respect that.. but the facts are the facts.. not that i want you to be in the middle and prove it.. i just wanted the facts.. you presented the facts and thats that.. he can't run from the facts.

i appreciate your honesty even though this may pose some conflict to you.
Thank you Doug.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:27 AM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Geez..I am staying out of this. This is the customer's first big power car, so maybe we could cut him a little slack. I am not defending what he posted. He knows the power his car made on our dyno, as do I. But he is a good customer of ours.
he's not that good of a customer if he messes with your credentials, he used your name to lie ,i'd give him a call and ask him to edit ,it only takes one idiot to get the rumor mill running , how much is that worth?
Old 07-31-2007, 10:39 AM
doug

Originally Posted by myzisfastr
dude truth is my car did not make 580 it made 58 if u really need no more my car has an empty engine bay. Stay tuned the first week of sept or second if need be and I will post two dyno sheets from shariffs dyno and another dyno. Doug from ct! Why the bashing bra! All u do is pop from forum to forum so if mrc doesn't do my work I get bashed. I posted 750 4 months ago dude late to the draw. I will prove myself in no time but make sure u bring ur mrc built car with u when I do. To all others I apologize greatly for this child Osh behavior but this is dogs life all day bashing . Peace to all see u all soon and hopefully doggy sorry doug see u soon maybe we can be friends! LOL
still waiting on your 750rwhp dyno sheet []

crafty one this one.. yes because i have a history of bashing non-mrc cars

i have appreciated every car out of Sharif's shop.. say what you want about him.. the man does good work and i respect that

i guess he feels he did a couple searches on this site and now he knows my life story.. i guess it was real hard to find me here.. my name is the same
Old 07-31-2007, 10:44 AM
doug

looks like tsz33.com supports liars..

they are trying to cover up and delete my posts.. what a bunch of frauds.. good thing i saved them before they started deleting

Originally posted by ZYAAA21
[br]Ok enough fighting guys. You proved your point he just needs to prove the numbers on paper. No leave the fighting on my350 and contribute informative posts to this site or don’t contribute at all. The purpose of this site is to learn, meet and greet, and talk about the cars like it states in the mission statement. None of you guys are doing any of this at all. If you want to bash people go back to my350. I am in no way taking sides I am just sick of reading the same garbage that I read on all the other sites and no its on here.

myzisfastr - just show the dyno charts and prove everyone wrong and end this ****.

doug, r0mey, EM-EFER- leave the bashing to my350 we don’t need it here.

Keep on topic and stop the bickering!!!

how are we bashing him? my first post was asking him where he got the 750 rwhp from..

his tuner/installer says 580 whp .. he says 750whp .. its him that took it further than it needed to go.

you yourself are able to read what sharif says, so its not like i am making it up to put him down or bashing him.

anyway.. in for dyno sheet

Originally posted by adam@z1
[br]This is NOT My350z - so don't intrude on our board with garbage, or trash talking, or any of the my350z drama. It's not wanted, and it won't be tolerated - that goes for EVERYONE
no one is talking trash.. i am meerly asking a question.. no drama.. no trash talking.. the garbage on the board would be the false dyno claims.. i can't believe you want a board with technical information and facts and would let someone post bogus fraud numbers.

Originally posted by admin
[br]Why do you care so much? If he posts it fine, you've made your point. Stopa cting like a bunch of 6 year olds.....everyone

Adding more posts asking for the same thing is a useless waste of space that I pay for, and if it continues, I'll delete the whole thread...capiche?
i am done asking.. obvious the dyno sheet won't appear.. the man who dyno'd it said its not true, but i am curious that you are not worried about the integrity of the posts on your site.. thats what i am curious about. Anyway.. its your site.. if you want to destroy the evidence.. thats purely up to you
Old 07-31-2007, 10:54 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

done
Although it is sophomoric don't be afraid to use this one as well

Old 07-31-2007, 10:57 AM
doug

they got the ban button hovering over my name.. deleting any post i make.. so i am done with them and their fantasy numbers
Old 07-31-2007, 10:58 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

looks like tsz33.com supports liars..

they are trying to cover up and delete my posts.. what a bunch of frauds.. good thing i saved them before they started deleting
no, we just don't need to see you ask the same question, 10 times, in 2 threads...it's called clutter.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:59 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

No Integrity on that site makes us all look like fools. We may be harsh against BS claims/shops/numbers and we arent always as nice as we could be but we keep the community clean of posers, thats what I like about the FI area of these boards. VRT, Scotts Performance, any BS'er get called out quick. Doug Id say let it die down, you've made your point. The OP over there is not over here for a reason
Old 07-31-2007, 10:59 AM
doug

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
no, we just don't need to see you ask the same question, 10 times, in 2 threads...it's called clutter.
Adam.. i really don't care.. if his fraud numbers make your website look better.. jolly O good chap
Old 07-31-2007, 11:01 AM
doug

Originally Posted by Alberto
No Integrity on that site makes us all look like fools. We may be harsh against BS claims/shops/numbers and we arent always as nice as we could be but we keep the community clean of posers, thats what I like about the FI area of these boards. VRT, Scotts Performance, any BS'er get called out quick. Doug Id say let it die down, you've made your point. The OP over there is not over here for a reason

yeah i am done.. thats why i told noah if he needed to say something to me.. say it here..

its funny.. Adam says i am talking **** over and over when i am only responding to the tool.. to which is making personal attacks to me.. shoot.. even adam himself let a personal attack go on me.. but hey.. its their site.. i dont need to associate with a site like that anyway.. makes me wonder aabout Z1Performance themselves and their integrity
Old 07-31-2007, 11:06 AM
abyss

The admin deleted our posts so the kid doesn't look bad
Old 07-31-2007, 11:11 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Adam.. i really don't care.. if his fraud numbers make your website look better.. jolly O good chap
No, you are missing the point completely

He made a claim, a few people asked him to back it up. Far as I see it, ball is in his court now.

What we don't need (or want) on that site is a relentless back and forth - it's a use of space, and a waste of people's time to read. Simple as that

I don't know who the original poster is, I don't know who you are, or frankly who most people are who chimed into that thread. Nothing was edited or deleted to "save face", because no one on that site has any vested interest in the original posters claims, inflated, or otherwise.

Do you now see my point?

If you take the time to now read through the posts (made in 2 threads, another waste of time for everyone), the question is still out there as to whether his claims are legit - end of story

Last edited by Z1 Performance; 07-31-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:14 AM
doug

No, you are missing the point completely

He made a claim, a few people asked him to back it up. Far as I see it, ball is in his court now.

What we don't need (or want) on that site is a relentless back and forth - it's a use of space, and a waste of people's time to read. Simple as that
if you noticed.. i kept responding.. i called him out.. he responded.. i responded..

however you are not deleting his posts.. you are deleting mine.. which means you support his nonsense
Old 07-31-2007, 11:16 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

if you noticed.. i kept responding.. i called him out.. he responded.. i responded..

however you are not deleting his posts.. you are deleting mine.. which means you support his nonsense
no, there are alot more than just your posts deleted if you look carefully

I'm done with the back and forth
Old 07-31-2007, 11:17 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

enough

doug and adam you both agree to disagree. Adam i understand your side doug i understand yours.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:18 AM
abyss

I'm done with the back and forth
Yea it was more than just dougs deleted it was mine too.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:21 AM
doug

If you take the time to now read through the posts (made in 2 threads, another waste of time for everyone), the question is still out there as to whether his claims are legit - end of story
my last post out of respect for rome

your claims that my two posts were BS and waste of time? my posts in both threads were the actual proof to his claims being BS.

anyway.. have a nice day

sorry again for the drama on your watch rome
Old 07-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

lol yes you were caught in the frey

for anyone who cares, the thread, even in its abridged format, still leaves the question wide open for the OP to reply with anything to support his claim. The edits made were not done with any malice, or ill will of any kind, was just done to keep the volley of retorts to a minimum, nothing more.

r0mey - thank you, and agreed

Doug - if you look at the threads, I still left your posts up where you reference the posts Shariff made, as well as both you and r0mey questioning his claims. If people care enough about the OP's claims and any evidence or lack thereof, they can follow the thread, your links, and the comments, as a whole, if they wish.

Quick Reply: Anyone know this 750 rwhp Forged Performance Z?