Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Public Apology from MRC Motorsports.

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 04:00 PM
blowdry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
Oh he is baiting...And I am trying. See I found a new way to control my postings. I open up MS Notepad, type my response,read it..Then delete it, and type my actual response in My350z.com.

Now that's classic! LOL
Old 08-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by failsafe306
LMFAO

BTW, you should start saving those MS Notepad entries, and posting them up in AG
I should write a book..
Old 08-27-2007, 09:40 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

I should write a book..
You should call it -- Die Laughing

Darren (will author the epilogue..)
Old 08-27-2007, 11:28 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
Does this thread ring a bell???
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....MRC+has+spoken

This is just an example of many, the insult was more directed at Juim Wolf, but still uncalled for. But its all good, if you have "changed your ways", then cool, its all good.
A little OT, but how much longer before you can re-dyno? It's been almost two months since you posted this. Are the clutches on back order or something?

Wasn't going to let the cat out of the bag just yet, but I got a wild hair . This is a VQ35 (non-stroked) with S2 cams (still), with the GT30's and the JWT clutch and flywheel (still returnless, for now). Jusy waiting for the new cams to be made and the tripple carbon clutch to come in before we turn the boost up..... then "for all the sceptics" we will run it (untouched) on a couple different shops dynos for a reference for you all.
Gotta go........... Off to Willow Springs............... Those of you that are going, we will see you there.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:45 AM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Originally Posted by Gman2004
A little OT, but how much longer before you can re-dyno? It's been almost two months since you posted this. Are the clutches on back order or something?
PM sent.

Trying to stay out of Mr MRC's apology thread.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:45 AM
SinCity350Z
Track Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gman2004
EDIT: Nevermind, Scott PMed you lol.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:13 PM
Enron Exec

As some of you know, running a business can be stressful in itself.Combined with working a second job, being a father and a husband can compound the stress as one might imagine.....

To the rest of the people I may have forgotten, I would like to appologize once and for all for my childish, immature behavior, and vow from this day on to be courtious and professional at all times on these board.
Be safe..

Julian
MRC Motorsports
Wait a second, i leave the boards for like 2 months and this happens? Are you guys sure its not some stranger on Julian's account or just him drunk or sober?

Old 08-27-2007, 05:23 PM
Julian@MRC
Banned

PM sent.

Trying to stay out of Mr MRC's apology thread.
Thank you.
Hey, BTW, did you call my shop the other day?What did you want?
Old 08-27-2007, 06:04 PM
MMC Racing

I would rather purchase from shops who don't have to apologize.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:30 PM
ShamrockG
Banned

Originally Posted by STL Lightning
I would rather purchase from shops who don't have to apologize.
My sentiments exactly!

From the way that MRC is still showing his "sensitive side" I for one am, in no shape or form, am NOT BUYING INTO IT.
It looks as if maybe someone has finally let Mr. MRC in on a well known industry secret....."never burn or bad mouth other competeters shops it makes you look bad and and will eventually hurt your buisnes"............ Smells like serious damage controll to me , and I am pretty sure I am not the only inteligent one on here that sees right through this.

Julians apology is about as sincere as Michael Vicks was earlier today.

Curtis
Old 08-28-2007, 04:19 AM
EM-EFER

^
You've been on the boards for 3 months with 27 posts. You must really know what going on..

You just got your 15 seconds of fame... now move along..
Old 08-28-2007, 04:31 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by ShamrockG
My sentiments exactly!

From the way that MRC is still showing his "sensitive side" I for one am, in no shape or form, am NOT BUYING INTO IT.
It looks as if maybe someone has finally let Mr. MRC in on a well known industry secret....."never burn or bad mouth other competeters shops it makes you look bad and and will eventually hurt your buisnes"............ Smells like serious damage controll to me , and I am pretty sure I am not the only inteligent one on here that sees right through this.

Julians apology is about as sincere as Michael Vicks was earlier today.

Curtis
Thats your opinion and your entitled to it. Butwhats with all the Michael Vick comparisons lately?
#1) michael Vick is a 6-4" Athletic black man--Im a 5-10 fat out of shape white dude.
#2)Michael Vick is philthy rich--I am not
#3)Michael vick was convicted of cuelty to animals for fighting dogs to their death for sport---I am simply guilty of being a verbal Douche at times to people who deserve it..

Please show me the comparison??Now Im Really confused.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:48 AM
TENGAI

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it. Butwhats with all the Michael Vick comparisons lately?
#1) michael Vick is a 6-4" Athletic black man--Im a 5-10 fat out of shape white dude.
#3)Michael vick was convicted of cuelty to animals for fighting dogs to their death for sport---I am simply guilty of being a verbal Douche at times to people who deserve it..

Please show me the comparison??Now Im Really confused.

LMAO... +1. Shouldn't even be in the same discussion.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:19 AM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by EM-EFER
^
You've been on the boards for 3 months with 27 posts. You must really know what going on..

You just got your 15 seconds of fame... now move along..
i think the new members on this forum are the ones he scared away ,the people with built cars don't really affect his buisness ,but when sales are down and the phone stops ringing it really makes you think about past behavior.if you look at all his current "sales" going on it is clear that this apology is an act of desperation.so in effect he really is not apologizing to the people he was rude to, but to potential customers who would rather deal with someone with better buisness sense.the real question, is juilian capable of overcoming his own self ,people are fickle and you dont have to directly offend them to leave a bad taste in their mouth and his past actions will probably have a long term effect regardless of who he pleads for forgivness.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:54 AM
athenG

I have seen Julian go at it and sometimes his post may annoy others but I have been reading of his post after this thread, and I must say that there is really a big difference on his responses... I hope this last but I think he is serious about changing and I believe his apology is from the heart.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:29 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

weather it comes form the heart or from the wallet(lol)...doest it matter..he apologized to those he felt deserved that. lol end of story
Old 08-28-2007, 08:47 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by go-fast
i think the new members on this forum are the ones he scared away ,the people with built cars don't really affect his buisness ,but when sales are down and the phone stops ringing it really makes you think about past behavior.if you look at all his current "sales" going on it is clear that this apology is an act of desperation.so in effect he really is not apologizing to the people he was rude to, but to potential customers who would rather deal with someone with better buisness sense.the real question, is juilian capable of overcoming his own self ,people are fickle and you dont have to directly offend them to leave a bad taste in their mouth and his past actions will probably have a long term effect regardless of who he pleads for forgivness.
Business is just fine FYI, We simply clear out stuff we have left over from the summer rush, in order to clear up funds for future product orders.There is no point in sitting on inventory that has not moved since May of 2007. Target,Kmart,Wallmart,Sears,Macy's, just to name a few places, do it on a regular basis.It does not mean a thing, except excess inventory.
FYI we do very little online sales as compared to most parts warehouses.we are more of a service and install geared retail facility.
My appology was geared toward squashing the beef and continued drama I have been known to participate in on these boards. I was personally tired of seeing every single thread in the FI section go to junk.. I felt 100% better as a person when me an Philthy squashed everything between us, so therefore i have decided to bury all of my past aggressions towards other shops and people. I honestly could not tell you if my business suffered as a result, however we have been booked solid since February, so I guess not.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:52 AM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL @ your sig Julian.

A kindlier gentler side
Old 08-28-2007, 08:54 AM
stormcrow

Business is just fine FYI, We simply clear out stuff we have left over from the summer rush, in order to clear up funds for future product orders.There is no point in sitting on inventory that has not moved since May of 2007. Target,Kmart,Wallmart,Sears,Macy's, just to name a few places, do it on a regular basis.It does not mean a thing, except excess inventory.
FYI we do very little online sales as compared to most parts warehouses.we are more of a service and install geared retail facility.
My appology was geared toward squashing the beef and continued drama I have been known to participate in on these boards. I was personally tired of seeing every single thread in the FI section go to junk.. I felt 100% better as a person when me an Philthy squashed everything between us, so therefore i have decided to bury all of my past aggressions towards other shops and people. I honestly could not tell you if my business suffered as a result, however we have been booked solid since February, so I guess not.

you're still holding your tongue when provoked... damn, doc...i'm impressed! i may have to add you to my buddy list...
Old 08-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Oleg

Julian, it's "filthy". A bit of the old Freudian slip there, no?

Quick Reply: Public Apology from MRC Motorsports.