Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Methanol injection.. which kit?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 04:59 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I own and have used Aquamist systems, no bias here... if I miss read your statement fine, foolish, give me a break and lighten up!

Fact is Coolmist, Snow, Aquamist, FJO, etc... all have systems that work and work well... have there been improvements over time, yes, do people prefer one system over the other, yes, but it doesn't mean that all other system ‘are poor’ and don't work or will blow your motor - case & point! Go back to Google studying as my comments are based on real world experience.

Last post on the topic from me…
Old 08-28-2007, 05:14 PM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

Originally Posted by Philthy
I own and have used Aquamist systems, no bias here... if I miss read your statement fine, foolish, give me a break and lighten up!

Fact is Coolmist, Snow, Aquamist, FJO, etc... all have systems that work and work well... have there been improvements over time, yes, do people prefer one system over the other, yes, but it doesn't mean that all other system ‘are poor’ and don't work or will blow your motor - case & point! Go back to Google studying as my comments are based on real world experience.

Last post on the topic from me…
Google studying.... LOL!

You didn't just misread my statement... you called me ignorant. Are you kidding me with that copout????

Anyway... we can move on, it's pretty obvious what's what here.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

I already said I mis-read it, let it go... I take back ignorant, arrogant still applies, ;-)
Old 08-28-2007, 06:16 PM
GurgenPB
UltimateSleeper

Originally Posted by Philthy
I already said I mis-read it, let it go... I take back ignorant, arrogant still applies, ;-)
Listen Phil,

Is just stating what I think to be the correct factual evidence ignorant? Remember you are READING this, so it's tough to discern the tone of how I say this. Anyone that knows me knows that I am not arrogant. If I am wrong on smth, tell me how I am wrong, I just state the facts the way I think them to be, without spending additional time to make sure I don't appear arrogant (my time is limited as is, and I am on these forums to learn and contribute at my scarce free time). If you can refute any of the facts that I stated, please do so with evidence... after all this is all we have to discern BS from the truth on a public internet forum, where the former is rampant.

That's all I will say, enough OT.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by GurgenPB
Listen Phil,

Is just stating what I think to be the correct factual evidence ignorant? Remember you are READING this, so it's tough to discern the tone of how I say this. Anyone that knows me knows that I am not arrogant. If I am wrong on smth, tell me how I am wrong, I just state the facts the way I think them to be, without spending additional time to make sure I don't appear arrogant (my time is limited as is, and I am on these forums to learn and contribute at my scarce free time). If you can refute any of the facts that I stated, please do so with evidence... after all this is all we have to discern BS from the truth on a public internet forum, where the former is rampant.

That's all I will say, enough OT.
dude, you need to relax, I put the ;-) so you and everyone else would see it was a JOKE... I'm trying REALLY hard to let this go, I request you do the same...