Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

New in house engine builder !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 06:25 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by superchargedg
Oh it is an more,i had asked mike about trying to get more power out of my stillen stage 4 and he quoted me a price of $3500 bucks.Well i had allready listened to what a ton of other people had said that it was next to impossible to get anymore power out of this kit.
He said with new injectors and getting rid of the fmu and 7th injector and a different fuel pump and tuning i would get quite a bit more power.Yea right as everybody who has tried before and has failed to get more power out of this setup learned it is not possible.
That said as i still like what the stillen kit did i moved on to greddy twins and will not look back or even look to aam for anything at all.
dammm
Old 09-25-2007, 12:32 PM
KAT>VQ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

i guess there is a reason why this got posted in the Mid-Atlantic rather than the FI forum. originally

Thats funny and soooo true. They must know somebody to get these locked down soo fast. I live in the area and have been lurking for quite some time and know AAM and all I will say is Frank and Alex are the best! But mike..... I like how in his Mid A post he blamed all the past employees's for all the problems? But all the horror stories you hear are about Mike.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:46 PM
BestThreadEver

I just like how he will play the blame game...He has never once admitted to blowing up anyones car. They are going to do what they have alwase done, once things get so bad that they are about to go under they will just change to another car to make car for. Its a cycle that has been going on for 10 years now.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:55 PM
NoahzBurnt

Originally Posted by abyss
I love that bold statement that they have never had an engine blow on the dyno. I remember reading that they did when I first joined the forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZZXT5mC3mU
Old 09-25-2007, 12:57 PM
BestThreadEver

Didn't that car from Canada Blow after they built it with the new equipment?
Old 09-25-2007, 01:00 PM
NoahzBurnt

Watch the VIDEO!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:04 PM
BestThreadEver

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:09 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by NoahzBurnt
Watch the VIDEO!

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have seen that video b4 but ..is that at aam? who is the person sitting down?
Old 09-25-2007, 01:12 PM
BestThreadEver

Its nice to watch them do what they do best...BLOW UP CARS...oh ya and then bend you over.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:16 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Did the cameraman lower his camera in depression.....was that his car?
Old 09-25-2007, 01:20 PM
NoahzBurnt

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have seen that video b4 but ..is that at aam? who is the person sitting down?

U B the judge

Old 09-25-2007, 01:21 PM
booger

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dammm
QuickSilver

Could it be possible for you to read a thread and learn from it , without posting 50 times in each thread with your one word or one line replies that contribute absolutly nothing to the thread ? And it just makes it more difficult for the rest of us to go though and read the whole thread . You are in every single thread , you have nothing to do with any of them . You contribute nothing to them other than stirring things up . Could you please give us all a break please ?

Last edited by booger; 09-25-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:39 PM
BestThreadEver

its an open forum.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:57 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by booger
QuickSilver

Could it be possible for you to read a thread and learn from it , without posting 50 times in each thread with your one word or one line replies that contribute absolutly nothing to the thread ? And it just makes it more difficult for the rest of us to go though and read the whole thread . You are in every single thread , you have nothing to do with any of them . You contribute nothing to them other than stirring things up . Could you please give us all a break please ?

I did not know you had to have a direct involvement with all the peeps with direct involvement in every thread , or even just the OPs... BTW Noah is a pretty good friend and i was just asking him something. FYI as an owner of an aam product which you also have and complain about I think can have the right to fairly comment on it anyways, and i did not instigate the OP or Mike in the mi-Atlantic thread either as much as you did because i obviously have not "suffered" like you did, wheather they deserve it or not.
You can welcome me to you ignore list if you want, i could care less what you think or the trouble your eyes have reading the message board. I am not trolling or starting fights.
And BTW your post in this thread toward me is really random anyways... I am directing my posts to Noah who posted a video and just like other i asked a question which i did got an answer (Thanks noah btw). Sorry if it bothers you so much anyways.

AND BTW I ONLY AVG less than 2 more posts that you per day

Nice avantar BTW

bye

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 09-25-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:04 PM
booger

I did not know you had to have a direct involvement with all the peeps with direct involvement in every thread, or even just the OPs... BTW Noah is a pretty good friend and i was just asking him something. FYI as an owner of an aam products which you also have and complain about I think can have fairly comment on it anyways, and i did not instigate the OP or Mike in the mi-Atlantic thread either as much as you did because i ovbiously have not "suffered" like you did, weather they deserve it or not.
You can welcome me to you ignore list if you want, i could care less what you think or what you cry about. I am not trolling or starting fights.

bye
I said PLEASE !!!!!!
I guess it is no big deal for you to know that you are making it a pain in the *** for the rest of us to read a thread . We have to skip over your 50 posts in every thread to get to the info in the thread .

You will go on the ignore list....reason....you are just a troll.....and you do nothing but to try to stir things up in every thread.....BYE
Old 09-25-2007, 02:13 PM
sentry65
the burninator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

booger owns the patent on telling people to stop posting in public threads
Old 09-25-2007, 02:15 PM
booger

Originally Posted by sentry65
booger owns the patent on telling people to stop posting in public threads
Always trying to stir arent you Sentry ??? LMFAO !

btw....I am just another person in the long line that has asked QuickSilver to give it a rest
Old 09-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Kenk2
Professional

I said PLEASE !!!!!!
I guess it is no big deal for you to know that you are making it a pain in the *** for the rest of us to read a thread . We have to skip over your 50 posts in every thread to get to the info in the thread .

You will go on the ignore list....reason....you are just a troll.....and you do nothing but to try to stir things up in every thread.....BYE

Add me too... It takes a troll to recognize..... You, Booger, are one of the biggest trolls around.. Who is the one stirring $hit up anyways?? You have directly posted a link to a thread started by a sponsor getting other people to stir more $hit up..

You are one of the people on the forum that happens to know alot of technical stuff regarding the VQ line but your attitude and presentation just kill it man.. You are an 'old fart'?? I highly doubt that considering your posts..
Old 09-25-2007, 02:17 PM
IIQuickSilverII

right because i go on around threads and start insulting people or shops randomly.... go read again, i quote posts others make.......post you consider trolling... like when you go do it sometimes too

Lets jsut get back on topic.....before this thread gets closed again
Old 09-25-2007, 02:27 PM
booger

Originally Posted by Kenk2
Add me too... It takes a troll to recognize..... You, Booger, are one of the biggest trolls around.. Who is the one stirring $hit up anyways?? You have directly posted a link to a thread started by a sponsor getting other people to stir more $hit up..

You are one of the people on the forum that happens to know alot of technical stuff regarding the VQ line but your attitude and presentation just kill it man.. You are an 'old fart'?? I highly doubt that considering your posts..
And why do you think I posred that link ? Because a vendor and sponsor on this site was starting a new engine building part of thier buisness . And I wanted to point it out to the other members on this site . A sponsor that hasnt had good customer relations and a lot of people have lost money with them . And pointing that is bad in WHAT WAY ?

BTW...I know crap about the VQ line...what Ive learned is from this site and the people on it . The Vortech SC ...Ive learned by doing

Last edited by booger; 09-25-2007 at 02:30 PM.

Quick Reply: New in house engine builder !!!!!!