Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 08:06 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cubu
yeah, i keep seeing people say that it is resolved, but i don't see how.... seems like it was brushed aside and some hush hush was involved.
resolved as in the customer is happy at this point and the engine will be dyno tested. < which I want to see!

people's questions about the method of the build or components was addressed, but as you stated, possibly not to the level some people wanted, but really Scott has no reason nor responsiblity to sate his critics desires...
Old 10-24-2007, 08:09 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and why after all this time does Scott post this? why not post it before forum members got ripped and threads coming up? why not after threads started popping up? why not post this to help the ripped off? it is posted now for personal benefit.
I wanted to go on here and post all the shadyness as soon as it all started, I was advised by my atturney not to do anything like that at that time, as per the contract that I had with Mr A. when we started VRT. I was sure he would sue me for slander. I DID worn as many people as I could about it and can prove it.

Its crazy to me how some poeple can read something and come up with completely different viewpoints.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:16 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

yeah, i keep seeing people say that it is resolved, but i don't see how.... seems like it was brushed aside and some hush hush was involved.
Nope, that motor is in the customers car getting broken in as we speak.

I can't wait to see that thing make some 500-600+ whp numbers and see what everyone says about it then. Then I want to drive that car with that motor at some grueling track events next year for the owners of it and prove what it will do.

Last edited by WA2GOOD; 10-24-2007 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:20 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Originally Posted by MMC Racing
OT, but I hope you and all the shops in Southern California and their families are safe right now.
Thanks. I am very stressed out about this as well as all the other SEMA prep, and Time Attack car prep we have to get done. The road to where our shop is has been closed and evacuated for 3 days now. I have been helping some of my friends get out of their houses this whole week. Some of them lost their houses already.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Canadian
Banned

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
I wanted to go on here and post all the shadyness as soon as it all started, I was advised by my atturney not to do anything like that at that time, as per the contract that I had with Mr A. when we started VRT. I was sure he would sue me for slander. I DID worn as many people as I could about it and can prove it.

Its crazy to me how some poeple can read something and come up with completely different viewpoints.
This is true, Scott told me everything that happened at VRT in late February of this year. I did not tell anyone due to the reasons just stated.

And to whoever said something about reliable cars from RA, there are quite a few. Me, iStan, Nforce1, SinCity350Z, VegasZ35TH. These are just in Vegas. All have some sort of FI. I know there are many others, I just don't know them personally.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:26 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Excellent write up Scott. Some people have made up there minds( and might exaggerate on some comments)... but its true...unfortunatly because of VRT you will have to do 2 thigns... register as a vendor(when moeny allows but worth it) and post/show up your work as much as possible.

Since some people have their doubts maybe you can scan some of the paperwork showing you legit shop on Cali(yes i know..kinda PITA...but again... i just dunno any other way that you can prove this fact otherwise, perhaps after this some of the most stronger doubters can at least start to give lil by lil the benefit of the doubt to RA, if you can show them the facts more)

Jisnis probably failed to read the fact that gtspec(i spoke at length about this issue with noah) and the customer both expressed that this wasnt any scam with all parties involved...despite the length of the thread and how much OT it went.

Its a great step to dyno this engine in question in a dyno-jet during SEMA and hope many of the people who have doubts(even myself included) get a chance to see if the engine can back up what you say it can.

Also, I hope you can encourage your customers on future builds to a dynojet run after its done since this has ben a sticky point with many on the dynosheets. (regardless of the 1 comaprison you have so far witht eh dynoshop sheet vs the jwt dyno sheet).

Philty offered to cover the cost on a dyno run and I believe GTm also offered dyno time at no cost as well

Also i guess some of the posts, unfortunatly did has a lil tone like back with in the vrt days, so you migth wanna choose a different way write some stuff when posted, so that way it cant be argued "it soundes the same".

These will be a long process, but i think the more and more you post of your work accomplishments...horror stories turned to a success, etc etc... the more people will believe.
Best of luck with all, just like many who have their doubts, we are all waiting to get proven wrong. If not.....u know what will happen

Originally Posted by Canadian
And to whoever said something about reliable cars from RA, there are quite a few. Me, iStan, Nforce1, SinCity350Z, VegasZ35TH. These are just in Vegas. All have some sort of FI. I know there are many others, I just don't know them personally.
maybe setting up a Vegas meet that includes a dyno day at a local dynojet could be pretty cool and then post the sheets(if you are an RA customer) ... i know many of you defend Scott here so this would be good if you guys are up for it ...just an idea..

Thanks. I am very stressed out about this as well as all the other SEMA prep, and Time Attack car prep we have to get done. The road to where our shop is has been closed and evacuated for 3 days now. I have been helping some of my friends get out of their houses this whole week. Some of them lost their houses already.

that sucks... BUT i hope MR A$$ house burned though

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 10-24-2007 at 09:47 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:30 PM
usingthejohn

Honestly, if you think about it, Scott, Mike and the whole RA gang are in a catch-22.

If he addresses the critics: he may get slammed for coming up with "voodoo" trickery, endless lines of criticism, or people may simply not believe his explanations provide enough info. there was also one person who posted that "his grammer is bad, and i got a headache trying to read what he said"

If he doesn't address the critics: people may say he's keeping quiet b/c he has no reasonable explanation, or that he mysteriously disappeared.

I know that many of his opinions go against the grain of what is common knowledge amongst those who build, or own FI'd VQs. However, no one who has personally gone through RA, has made claims of being ripped off. I've talked with him on the phone, and I have never gotten the feeling that he's out to scam anyone. Also, he has posted some dynos about one horror story, and the DoubleDown Z, albeit not on a DJ. However, i'm sure that he knows there is more to lose by lying, so why would he...

Last edited by usingthejohn; 10-24-2007 at 09:33 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Nforce1

Originally Posted by usingthejohn
However, i'm sure that he knows there is more to lose by lying, so why would he...
+1 ... This is his livelyhood, why take a chance?
Old 10-24-2007, 10:55 PM
scolton

when i contacted Scott i also did not get the feeling of being ripped off in any way, compared to when i talked to Mr. A.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:55 PM
vandyG

"his grammer is bad, and i got a headache trying to read what he said"
that's terrible! who would say something like that?

Last edited by vandyG; 10-24-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:29 AM
kognition

I had lunch this week with Scott, Jim Wolf, Clark Steppler and Mike Kojima. There is absolutely NOTHING amiss with Scott's business practice past OR present. Many members here (understandably) have no idea of the day to day
business dealings Scott has with customers and his vendors. He knows what he is doing, and he knew what he was doing when he took his legal counsels advice to STFU and left VRT a year ago. Both he and Mark were extremely angry about Mike A. and the havoc he began creating. And back then, when he, Mark B. and myself warned people about Mike A. people were in disbelief and denial about it. Hell, Mark B. left Mossy Nissan and a healthy 401K to go work for VRT, you don't think he was pissed having a wife and kids? Scott and Mark are good people.

Honestly, if you think about it, Scott, Mike and the whole RA gang are in a catch-22.

If he addresses the critics: he may get slammed for coming up with "voodoo" trickery, endless lines of criticism, or people may simply not believe his explanations provide enough info. there was also one person who posted that "his grammer is bad, and i got a headache trying to read what he said"

If he doesn't address the critics: people may say he's keeping quiet b/c he has no reasonable explanation, or that he mysteriously disappeared.

I know that many of his opinions go against the grain of what is common knowledge amongst those who build, or own FI'd VQs. However, no one who has personally gone through RA, has made claims of being ripped off. I've talked with him on the phone, and I have never gotten the feeling that he's out to scam anyone. Also, he has posted some dynos about one horror story, and the DoubleDown Z, albeit not on a DJ. However, i'm sure that he knows there is more to lose by lying, so why would he...
Old 10-25-2007, 02:12 AM
SinCity350Z
Track Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully people realize that its the same small group of people that post negatively about Scott and RA and that no matter what Scott does, they will always find something. Fact is, none of these "haters" have ever had any first hand experience with Scott, Mark, or anything else RA. All of their comments are based off of rumors and assumptions and thats the bottom line.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:59 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by SinCity350Z
Hopefully people realize that its the same small group of people that post negatively about Scott and RA and that no matter what Scott does, they will always find something.
Yeah, it's the same small group of people that post positive things too and run to VRT/RA rescue in the past and present...

Funny, the group of people that have questions about RA are pretty much the SAME group of people that had questions about VRT...

Time will tell - just hope no one gets hurts this time around... Good Luck.

This still has nothing to do with FI - it's shop promotion/damage control - become a forum Vendor ALREADY! Mods should start deleting your posts IMO...
Old 10-25-2007, 04:00 AM
SinCity350Z
Track Whore

Originally Posted by Philthy
Yeah, it's the same small group of people that post positive things too and run to VRT/RA rescue in the past and present...
Yeah, the small group of people who are actually Relentless Autosports customers.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:06 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Good luck RA...
Old 10-25-2007, 04:44 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

(moderators, this is not a buisness plug, rather a explanation)

Scott Bush @ Relentless Autosports LLC
Sounds like a non sponsored vendor, doing some self promotion to me. Post reported (as if it will do something ) Try paypaling Jason its only $100 per month to post all you want about your shop/experiences.
To me and all the paying sponsors here, it sounds like a clear and blatent "breach of contract" going on. Perhaps we need to get our lawyers involved.

The T.O.S. clearly state:
9.) COMMERCIAL/PROMOTIONAL MATERIALNo commercial or promotional materials or links in posts and signatures. Any posts or signatures that can be competition of our sponsors or MY350Z.COM, or obvious traffic stealing posts "may" be removed without notice. Understand that we have sponsors paying money for advertising.
19.) ADVERTISING
If you are, or do represent a business, and wish to purchase advertising space on MY350Z.COM, please contact SPONSORSHIP for rate information. If it is brought to our attention that you are a company or business using the MY350Z.COM to promote your business or to sell or distribute products or a retail nature, you will be subject to INSTANT banishment, whether it be through your username, signature, postings, etc. .

To date I have reported their posts aproximately 6 times. I will continue to do so until they become PAYING sponsors, or are BANISHED for good.
I am not trying to start drama, I would just like the vendor contract I am paying for enforced by the Admins and mods properly enforcing the T.O.S. we all agreed upon. This is in no way a flame or bash,but a simple request.
Thread reported to all of the admins via PM

Last edited by Julian@MRC; 10-25-2007 at 05:23 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:16 AM
usingthejohn

Originally Posted by vandyG
that's terrible! who would say something like that?
https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...&postcount=236
Old 10-25-2007, 05:23 AM
josh846

I think WA2GOOD should sue for slander over these boards. MRC you obviously learned to read the rules/contracts. Now go read about slander and liable. You are making comments about another person/company that you have no direct experience/dealings with. Your comments could affect their business and personal life.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:24 AM
Motero
Banned

Originally Posted by SinCity350Z
Hopefully people realize that its the same small group of people that post negatively about Scott and RA and that no matter what Scott does, they will always find something. Fact is, none of these "haters" have ever had any first hand experience with Scott, Mark, or anything else RA. All of their comments are based off of rumors and assumptions and thats the bottom line.
I completely agree, we get your guys point, now shut up.

It's the same FP nut huggers.

Last edited by Motero; 10-25-2007 at 05:28 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:28 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by josh846
I think WA2GOOD should sue for slander over these boards. MRC you obviously learned to read the rules/contracts. Now go read about slander and liable. You are making comments about another person/company that you have no direct experience/dealings with. Your comments could affect their business and personal life.
I have made no comments on this thread. Nor have I stated a full company name..Them promoting their business in violation of my contract with MY350Z could open the MY350z staff as well as Relentless for a lawsuit for potentially stealing business from us and the other vendors.
I in no way slandered a person directly with a full name and full business name.

Quick Reply: Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down