Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 05:32 AM
Motero
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=MRC Motorsports]Them promoting their business in violation of my contract with MY350Z could open the MY350z staff as well as Relentless for a lawsuit for potentially stealing business from us and the other vendors.
[\QUOTE]

Take it to your lawyer, so he could slap you in the face.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:40 AM
reptile718

GL RA, cant wait to see some of your upcoming projects
Old 10-25-2007, 06:06 AM
MMC Racing

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
I have made no comments on this thread. Nor have I stated a full company name..Them promoting their business in violation of my contract with MY350Z could open the MY350z staff as well as Relentless for a lawsuit for potentially stealing business from us and the other vendors.
I in no way slandered a person directly with a full name and full business name.
Do you really think your current course of action will gain you any business? You look extremely immature in your posts.

And your understanding of law is laughable. You would have to show an actual loss of business or harm. Any harm in this situation is through your own actions - such as the deleting of informational threads.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:06 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm sorry MRC, this post is in direct relation to the continual slander and name throwing that multiple people on this site have done to him. It has nothing to do with damage control or shop promotion... obviously. Take it for it's face value: someone trying to have a public record of their past when people are making assumptions and general people have no way of knowing the details otherwise. it's his name that is being impugned as well as his shop.

if it wasn't for the fact that people are spreading rumors or insinuating things on this board, I doubt he would have made this thread.

and just as a note: I believe I have already seen Scott and moderators post MULTIPLE TIMES that RA is in the process of becoming a vendor soo...
Old 10-25-2007, 06:12 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by josh846
I think WA2GOOD should sue for slander over these boards. MRC you obviously learned to read the rules/contracts. Now go read about slander and liable. You are making comments about another person/company that you have no direct experience/dealings with. Your comments could affect their business and personal life.

I agree. MRC needs to back off. I hear the admins/mods are sick of hearing about the complaints on MRC.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:12 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by Motormouth

and just as a note: I believe I have already seen Scott and moderators post MULTIPLE TIMES that RA is in the process of becoming a vendor soo...
it took me all of 19 minutes to set up as a vendor..
Old 10-25-2007, 06:45 AM
ReV2Red
I haz da turbos

Here we go. I see another b1tch fest in the making. I think RA has every right to protect himself, he's starting a business and the last thing he needs is bad rep from other forum members. Why don't we all just back away, and give him a bit of time to prove his worth.
I for one wish RA the best of luck.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:47 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Philthy
Yeah, it's the same small group of people that post positive things too and run to VRT/RA rescue in the past and present...

Funny, the group of people that have questions about RA are pretty much the SAME group of people that had questions about VRT...

Time will tell - just hope no one gets hurts this time around... Good Luck.

This still has nothing to do with FI - it's shop promotion/damage control - become a forum Vendor ALREADY! Mods should start deleting your posts IMO...

Ive seen WAY WAY wrost threads by vendors(talking about non fi service work, powercoating calipers, etc) of completely more unrelated topics to FI posted here... so i don't think that should be brought up.

I think everybody appreciated your tenacity by exposing VRT. I try to do my part as best as possible locally and there are some other horror stories locally here with problems with VRT and all.
I guess that the fairest thing you could offer RA Philty is... allow him to prove you wrong...ie with out straight up hostility let him prove you wrong.
I don't think its like VRT but i do have my doubts on many things too...soo fair thing is to let him, if he wants to prove you wrong by going to an independent dyno at seam to test the engine we(and i) doubt then lets do it...
If he is going to start trying to get more dyno jet sheets to compare with the jwt sheets on his builds (enough times to prove a point) let him do it.
You mention you support jwt and i appologized for the incorrect assumption on that in the "Clutch" thread.
I mean give him a chance to prove you and all he is not liek vrt... with the dyno sheets, quality work, showing his business is legit and not (obscure like vrts)... things like that.

Lets not make this more of a drama thread than it already is.
I think most of us that has been here long enough know exactly all the BS with VRt and can spot it easily... So the engine with OEM parts is overrated in our eyes... fine... I agree tis exagerated... but he has offered to do an independent dyno infront of some of you guys that bash him a lot... so why not be there?
IF he gives a dynosheet to a client with X power(and we called bs on vrts) allow him to have a chance to psot a dynojet sheet along with it to proove he is no scaming the cusomer with numbers and to prove he is being legit.
IF he cant back up his claims then more power to you Philty and it will confimr all of our doubts...
The main reason for my giving allowing them this oportunity is cause of SincityZ really..... he has a rpoven record at the track and he has the parts listed....i am always amazed at how mcuh they handeled the abuse of the track myself too...and still have some doubts, but Mike B. is a straight up guy and he wouldnt be dealing with scott if he was another reincarnation of Mr A$$.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:47 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by ReV2Red
Here we go. I see another b1tch fest in the making. I think RA has every right to protect himself, he's starting a business and the last thing he needs is bad rep from other forum members. Why don't we all just back away, and give him a bit of time to prove his worth.
I for one wish RA the best of luck.
I agree he has a right to protect himself.Just go about it the proper chanells, and become a paying vendor.
$100 a month man.Whats fair is fair..Im all for him clearing his name if he wishes to, just do it as a sponsor.He should know how it works with sponsors on his car.

Last edited by Julian@MRC; 10-25-2007 at 06:52 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:50 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
I agree he has a right to protect himself.Just go about it the proper chanells, and become a paying vendor.
$100 a month man.

i agree with you J i ithink it would be fair, to all vendors specially, if RA wants to be get a chance to prove himself to atleast be part of my350z "*****" vendors...

/jk about teh ***** parts
Old 10-25-2007, 06:52 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Old 10-25-2007, 06:54 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
I agree. MRC needs to back off. I hear the admins/mods are sick of hearing about the complaints on MRC.
no 2 particular mods are sick of hearing this. I have a totaly legit gripe and if enough vendors stuck together on this and werent so scared, we wouldnt have this issue.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:00 AM
taurran

Sorry, but being a paying vendor doesn't allow one to silence any and all comments by any non-vendor shops. Believe it or not, going out of your way to try to keep him from defending his own business only makes you look bad.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:08 AM
josh846

MRC afraid of competition? How funny and childish. There are plenty of customers. There is no crying in baseball...
Old 10-25-2007, 07:11 AM
Motormouth
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC6s3QL35fk

no intent, I just really love that movie.

Last edited by Motormouth; 10-25-2007 at 07:34 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:24 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by Motormouth

funniest video of the day! regarless of the intent

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 10-25-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:37 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Scott, there is nothing wrong with running a business out of your home, or someone's home. But working on customer cars at a residence is illegal.

When you were a part of VRT as you described in your story, you were working on cars out of Mike's house, and knowingly violating these rules, and continued to work on cars out of a residence, all the while mascarading as a full service legitimate shop on the forums. I knew something was fishy a long time ago, when VRT's shop address was a mailboxes etc.

You are doing the same thing now with your new company. If you work on cars at someone's house (your temporary location), you cannot get shop keepers insurance, liability insurance, a BAR license, not to mention hazmat pickup and clearance.

If you want to start a new business, best of luck, but be honest with people, and portray yourself as what you are. Open up a shop, invest in capital and people, just like the rest of us did. Or sell parts out of your house. You can't have it both ways.

You also continue to claim that your VRT projects made 800whp+, which we know is complete BS.

So if you want to set the record straight, then set it straight, but seems like you continue to obfuscate the truth once again, just like VRT did.

And for the love of God, please become a sponsor. We pay nearly $2000year to sponsor all the forums, and its not fair to the rest of the paying sponsors.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:39 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Considering most of the guys I know in Vegas are FIed through Scott and Mark, I have yet to see a blown motor or pissed off customer. Albeit, we are all Daily Drive/Weekend Driver and are not pushing the limits of our stock blocks, but some are tracking their cars.

The FI guys in Vegas are a close group of friends and would be quick to complain and NOT refer other local guys to Scott. I went to Scott because I saw the amount of abuse Mike B's car was going through; it just kept taking it. I spoke directly with the guys who have dealt with Scott, and all were happy. Truthfully, the ONLY complaint I remember is from VegasZ35th: VRT F'ed up his car and Scott and Mark had to fix it (his story has been published in the forever long VRT thread).

I have yet to see a customer complaint of Scott and his shop, but I have seen quite a few complaints from other shops. I don't understand this. Why is there a disperity between the people who HAVE already dealt with RA and the people who HAVE NOT done business with RA. With all of the people coming out complaining about VRT, you would think any and all RA customers would be concerned as well, yet there are no complaints.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:45 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm going to have to agree with MRC and Forged on this. If you're talking about your shop, albeit to "set the record straight", you're still using this site to ADVERTISE.

If I were a paying sponsor here I wouldn't appreciate other non-paying shops posting one iota of information about themselves, directly or indirectly.

I mean come on, look at the Title of this thread. If that doesn't scream "Hey come see what Relentless Autosports is all about", then I don't know what does.

Last edited by dutchboy350Z; 10-25-2007 at 07:51 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:46 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Scott, there is nothing wrong with running a business out of your home, or someone's home. But working on customer cars at a residence is illegal.

When you were a part of VRT as you described in your story, you were working on cars out of Mike's house, and knowingly violating these rules, and continued to work on cars out of a residence, all the while mascarading as a full service legitimate shop on the forums. I knew something was fishy a long time ago, when VRT's shop address was a mailboxes etc.

You are doing the same thing now with your new company. If you work on cars at someone's house (your temporary location), you cannot get shop keepers insurance, liability insurance, a BAR license, not to mention hazmat pickup and clearance.

If you want to start a new business, best of luck, but be honest with people, and portray yourself as what you are. Open up a shop, invest in capital and people, just like the rest of us did. Or sell parts out of your house. You can't have it both ways.
I can attest that RA is not at anyones house, they ARE in a shop. Granted a little shop, but a shop none the less. There is no house on the property of the shop, just a shop.

I will just clear that up since I have watched people say they are a home based business all this time without knowing the truth.

I will not comment on anything else that I do not know as fact.

edit: I do agree that Scott needs to become a sponsor.

Last edited by Mike Wazowski; 10-25-2007 at 07:49 AM.

Quick Reply: Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down