Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 08:47 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to stir up the soup but when we did not pay as sponsers awhile back,I was banned for having Speedforceracing in my signature! Banned! Yes banned. For just having a name in my sig. Kind of sucked but that is the rules of the game and if you want to play, you have to pay!
Old 10-25-2007, 09:00 AM
josh846

He does not have Relentless Autosports in his sig. at all. I do not see where he is even trying to sell stuff. He has basically only been protecting his name that all the other competitors are afraid of. When you can't beat'em try to bash'em I guess is the motto around these parts. Just like all the Barry Bonds haters, he couldn't have done it without roids. The Patriots cheat that is the only way they win, yet they are still winning and Barry is still hitting HR (when he plays).
Seems when someone does something that others haven't there always have to be some kind of excuse of how they did it. Or they start pointing out other matters that do not matter(shop location). So what would the haters say when he posts dynos showing the numbers, that is if he can. They will start saying well lol see his shop, it is small, or it is in his house. They try to find something else to nit pick, how pathetic. Just from the bashing I have found out who I would never buy stuff from. Bashers are just as bad as cheaters in my opinion.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:13 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^IMO, they seem to plug themselves, however indirectly they may do it, its still being done. And if I were a paying vendor, I would not be pleased with them.
The last JWT clutch thread seemed to be a plug for both RA's skills and JWT's engineering prowess.
Again, this is just my opinion.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by MMC Racing
If someone paypals me $20 for gas, I'll drive to his location and take pictures..
Whats your paypal? Ill send it now.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:23 AM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

It's not about basing Scott, Relentless, or any other company/shop for that matter. Its about business ethics and truth, at the end of the day we are just trying to help protect fellow forum members, although we may get a little heated at times, but can you blame us?

Shop owners work LONG hours to keep things going, invest a lot of money, AND devote their life to their business because it is their PASSION. So you have to understand how it would make you feel when someone comes on scene, working out of there home, claiming to make the best, fastest, most powerful cars around, with no substantial proof other than "its JWT's dyno" (I am speaking of VRT)

Again, our intent is not to bash anyone, but to actually help the community. An engine that was built by Scott's Company was installed by Forged Perfomance, its contents were questionable, and build sheet had fictitious parts.

Would the forum prefer that this was never brought to the public?

Scott explained his story, but can you expect people to not be suspicious after the fact? He then continues to make claims of a Built engine with OEM hardware and gaskets capable of handling 700rwhp.

Well if that is the case I spent A LOT of money to make a RELIABLE 700RWHP car that WILL LAST and make 700RWHP CONSISTENTLY, If they can make a 700rwhp car that can do the above with stock components except rods and pistons, then I will be very impressed, but honestly doubt it will occur.

I can understand how what I am saying can be interpreted as bashing, since on the internet you can not know someones tone, but please do not take it this way, it is not my intent.

I am sure I speak for other vendors when I say we have no problem with FAIR competition, if there is a competing shop, that is legit, and pays all the dues we have paid to compete, then more power to them. Fair competition is what the country runs off of.

Just my opinion, hope it is not taken the wrong way.

Good luck everyone,

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 10-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by josh846
He does not have Relentless Autosports in his sig. at all. I do not see where he is even trying to sell stuff. He has basically only been protecting his name that all the other competitors are afraid of. When you can't beat'em try to bash'em I guess is the motto around these parts. Just like all the Barry Bonds haters, he couldn't have done it without roids. The Patriots cheat that is the only way they win, yet they are still winning and Barry is still hitting HR (when he plays).
Seems when someone does something that others haven't there always have to be some kind of excuse of how they did it. Or they start pointing out other matters that do not matter(shop location). So what would the haters say when he posts dynos showing the numbers, that is if he can. They will start saying well lol see his shop, it is small, or it is in his house. They try to find something else to nit pick, how pathetic. Just from the bashing I have found out who I would never buy stuff from. Bashers are just as bad as cheaters in my opinion.
Then he should post as Scott, not Scott@Relentless.Simple really.
I to was banned every time by the mere mention of MRC from the old Admin Victor aka Mike Wazikowski, who by my good judge of character, turned out to be a thief and stole add money from Kyle.
I to would like to see a photo of their shop. I know as a consumer, I would find it hard to leave my $30,000+ car with two guys in a shed, to do a $10,000+ motor build...Insurance alone cost me $3200 per year and Im insured for 2million dollars per occurence.

Last edited by Julian@MRC; 10-25-2007 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:24 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 982 Likes on 745 Posts

Originally Posted by Reality350
^IMO, they seem to plug themselves, however indirectly they may do it, its still being done. And if I were a paying vendor, I would not be pleased with them.
The last JWT clutch thread seemed to be a plug for both RA's skills and JWT's engineering prowess.
Again, this is just my opinion.

You can put it this way: How many people would have never of heard of Relentless Autosports w/o these forums? How do you think a shop that small has gotten their name out across the states?

Shall we start a list? He has been getting his name out through the forums, and even negative publicity is publicity.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:26 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by CUxtopher
You can put it this way: How many people would have never of heard of Relentless Autosports w/o these forums? How do you think a shop that small has gotten their name out across the states?

Shall we start a list? He has been getting his name out through the forums, and even negative publicity is publicity.
My point EXACTLY...FREE OF CHARGE..
Let see..$100 per month times 12= $1200 a year...Multiply that from Sharif,Sam,Myself and turbo Tim, thats $4800 a year right there..
Old 10-25-2007, 09:33 AM
kognition

Correct Sharif, he doesn't have to indulge people that are trying to ruin his credibility. Also, i will remind you that it wasn't a home based shop that drove
Mike A. to lying and stealing from customers. That is completely unrelated, and nothing more than another attempt to discredit Scott. All the correct signage is posted up on the wall for customers to see at their shop. And when Scott becomes a vendor here "officially" i wonder what else people will try to say about him to replace that. But i do agree that it needs to happen immediately.

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
I will appologize, when I see pictures of their shop, in a commericial/industrial area, where its zoned for this type of operation, and a snapshot of their city business license (not their LLC docs..anyone can get those), their BAR license , and their business insurance policy.

I have been wrong before, so it wont be the first time. Hell, I appologized to MRC when i thought he car wasnt running, and he proved me wrong!

My whole point, is that coming from the pre-VRT decable, I would think that Scott would try to be beyond reproach, instead of throwing out BS dyno numbers that beat all other established shops by about 100whp+...shops that can been working on these cars much longer than he has. This is my opinion, of course.

Look, I know Scott doesnt have to indulge me or anyone else for that matter...so we'll see what happens.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:35 AM
MMC Racing

Originally Posted by MRC Motorsports
Whats your paypal? Ill send it now.
Address sent in PM
Old 10-25-2007, 09:37 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by MMC Racing
Address sent in PM
Paypaled $10 for gas, anyone else wanna contribute so we can get some "spy shots" of RA's shop?
Old 10-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by josh846
Philthy why do YOU need pics? Why does RA have to post pics of his shop? What does it matter what his shop looks like? Please tell me how this impacts you... Philthy put some pics of your gf or maybe in your case bf on here, I want to see her/him..
If the topic or question at hand was is Philthy a Flamer or does he 'really' have a girlfriend, I would have no problems with posting a pic...

You my friend are reaching...

I'm not a shop and have zero vested interested - just like when I was telling Scott and VRT they were full of crap years ago...
Old 10-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Andres30o0

the OP posted a thread promoting his own expertise as a "car builder" and promoting his company, which is not a paying sponsor. why is there any discussion here? This thread should have been deleted by mods immediatly.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:40 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by Philthy
If the topic or question at hand was is Philthy a Flamer or does he 'really' have a girlfriend, I would have no problems with posting a pic...

You my friend are reaching...

I'm not a shop and have zero vested interested - just like when I was telling Scott and VRT they were full of crap years ago...
I will vouch personally that Phil has a very nice looking Right hand.. Even if Phil were single, he has $$$$$ enough to buy any woman he wants...And if he were Gay he could buy himself straight..
Old 10-25-2007, 09:41 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by Andres30o0
the OP posted a thread promoting his own expertise as a "car builder" and promoting his company, which is not a paying sponsor. why is there any discussion here? This thread should have been deleted by mods immediatly.
+1 do we need to start a poll on this?
Old 10-25-2007, 09:41 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Can someone enlighten me on how much more difficult it is to be become a sponsor here?

It took me a whopping 30 seconds to become a Premiere Member here.

Why is it so hard to understand that if you want to talk about your shop on

my350Z.com (a site that has THOUSANDS of visitors and potential customers every day)

You must do what all the other vendors/sponsors do: PAY FOR IT.

Last edited by dutchboy350Z; 10-25-2007 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:42 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

I will vouch personally that Phil has a very nice looking Right hand.. Even if Phil were single, he has $$$$$ enough to buy any woman he wants...And if he were Gay he could buy himself straight..
No gay gene here - 'not that there's anything wrong with that...' Jerry Seinfeld...
Old 10-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Originally Posted by Andres30o0
+10000
Old 10-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
Can someone enlighten me on how much more difficult it is to be become a sponsor here?

It took me a whopping 30 seconds to become a Premiere Member here.

Why is it so hard to understand that if you want to talk about your shop on my350Z.com (a site that has THOUSANDS of visitors and potential customers every day) you must do what all the other vendors/sponsors do: PAY FOR IT.

Good point raised yet again..I PM's failsafe at 10am and he replied by 11am my time..I love how they keep using the tragedy of the fires in CA as an excuse to not pay their dues, and claim their lives are disrupted and havent had time, yet they have the time to post this thread. Does anyone else have an issue with this?

This was my other Fav point raised:
Originally Posted by CUxtopher

Old 10-25-2007, 09:44 AM
MMC Racing

Paypaled $10 for gas, anyone else wanna contribute so we can get some "spy shots" of RA's shop?
And to keep your lawyers happy, the trip to their shop will happen in a resonable amount of time and road closures because of the California wildfires are beyond my control. Also, it is the responsibility of MRC Motorsports to provide an address since I have no idea where it is.

-Mark

Quick Reply: Relentless Autosports is NOT VRT, the way it all went down