Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Stillen Stage 2 Dyno results...*Flame suit on* lol

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 03:34 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by doug
no one is arguing.... he raised a point and i let him know it was not accurate
why is his point not accurate? he said it is a safer FI option...he didnt say compared to this or that so why bring up vortech..or why make a big deal about it in the first place?

I understand it irks you to no end that someone is willing to blow money on something that may not be the best bang for the buck...but in the end, its not your car or your money.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:39 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by dspiel
why is his point not accurate? he said it is a safer FI option...he didnt say compared to this or that so why bring up vortech..or why make a big deal about it in the first place?

I understand it irks you to no end that someone is willing to blow money on something that may not be the best bang for the buck...but in the end, its not your car or your money.
safer than what exactly? again who is making a big deal out of it? you seem to be placing more emphasis on my statements than i am.

not my car.. not my money.. but he made it public so its therefore my obligation to comment on it. If he didn't want that.. he wouldn't have made it public
Old 03-09-2008, 03:45 PM
halfass872

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 03-09-2008, 03:47 PM
halfass872

Originally Posted by dspiel

Hey you got it!!! Why can't others??
Old 03-09-2008, 03:57 PM
c3 rolling

as i proved to the last person who tried to argue with me.. Stillen as blown as much motors as the other FI options.. and Vortech is actually safer..

you guys can keep justifing spending a **** load of money for little or no performance..

the argument was never that you need GOBS amount of horsepower in a street car.. the argument was the stupidity of spending thousands of dollars to have 10 more HP than keeping your car NA.. as it stands right now you can't even beat a stock 07+ Z from the factory with your stillen out the box.. to me thats fcking embarasing

i don't know about this blipping the throttle and scare people.. you guy's can't even beat turbo civic's.. so who exactly are you scaring.. i know if my car sounds like it has *****.. i want it to actually perform that way to back it up
Facts? 10 more hp over stock? slower than a stock HR motor? slower than a turbo civic?

Either way, it is what it is , dont slit your wrists because other people dont have your HP goals
Old 03-09-2008, 04:38 PM
doug

Originally Posted by c3 rolling
Facts? 10 more hp over stock? slower than a stock HR motor? slower than a turbo civic?

Either way, it is what it is , dont slit your wrists because other people dont have your HP goals
lol @ slit wrists
Old 03-09-2008, 06:15 PM
mgtibbetts

If you don't like my Stillen Stage 3, then you really won't like my Rota P45R's.
Point=do what YOU like.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Boneout JZA80
Sponsor
Shine Auto Project

as i proved to the last person who tried to argue with me.. Stillen as blown as much motors as the other FI options.. and Vortech is actually safer..

you guys can keep justifing spending a **** load of money for little or no performance..

the argument was never that you need GOBS amount of horsepower in a street car.. the argument was the stupidity of spending thousands of dollars to have 10 more HP than keeping your car NA.. as it stands right now you can't even beat a stock 07+ Z from the factory with your stillen out the box.. to me thats fcking embarasing

i don't know about this blipping the throttle and scare people.. you guy's can't even beat turbo civic's.. so who exactly are you scaring.. i know if my car sounds like it has *****.. i want it to actually perform that way to back it up

damn bro ... lit is a person's preference / budget so why be a dicck about it... people have different goals and living in california we are limited to how we modify our cars..... pathetically people can get their car towed away for having a non-carb legal intake...

its his daily driven car and whats the point of having a tremendous amount of unusable horsepower?? trust me, my bro owned a 1994 Toyota Supra which made a good amount of power where traction was our biggest enemy and all the HP wasnt all that practical since i drove the car alot.

he's happy with what he has, if you dont have anything nice to say just dont even post on his thread just move on... whats the point of talking shiet ??
Old 03-10-2008, 02:16 AM
doug

Originally Posted by Boneout JZA80
damn bro ... lit is a person's preference / budget so why be a dicck about it... people have different goals and living in california we are limited to how we modify our cars..... pathetically people can get their car towed away for having a non-carb legal intake...

its his daily driven car and whats the point of having a tremendous amount of unusable horsepower?? trust me, my bro owned a 1994 Toyota Supra which made a good amount of power where traction was our biggest enemy and all the HP wasnt all that practical since i drove the car alot.

he's happy with what he has, if you dont have anything nice to say just dont even post on his thread just move on... whats the point of talking shiet ??
i stopped reading after that.. he lives in VA
Old 03-10-2008, 03:37 AM
halfass872

i stopped reading after that.. he lives in VA

That's obvious, otherwise you would of read the part that says ........"if you dont have anything nice to say just dont even post on his thread just move on... whats the point of talking shiet ??"
Old 03-10-2008, 05:12 AM
doug

Originally Posted by halfass872
That's obvious, otherwise you would of read the part that says ........"if you dont have anything nice to say just dont even post on his thread just move on... whats the point of talking shiet ??"

if you can't take critism stay off the internet
Old 03-10-2008, 06:22 AM
XKR

Dr Doug never disappoints

Last edited by XKR; 03-10-2008 at 07:38 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:54 AM
TSG-Z

Originally Posted by mgtibbetts
If you don't like my Stillen Stage 3, then you really won't like my Rota P45R's.
Point=do what YOU like.

How dare you show your face on this site with your weaksauce Stillen & fake copies of the best rims ever constructed!!!

I kid!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:07 AM
jpc350z

Originally Posted by halfass872
Your wasting your time trying to reform him!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:58 AM
doug

Originally Posted by jpc350z
Your wasting your time trying to reform him!
this is the second time you have commented to me without me addressing you.. so i was curious and did some digging as to why you had sand in your vagina..

it appears i took you to the beach on this thread https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/208465-turbo-or-supercharger-3.html and you have been sour about it ever since..

the funny thing is.. i didn't even remember that thread.. and two of the people i was arguing with in that thread Keith and Sentry i have become very cool with.. no heart feelings and we all moved on.. but you.. you my friend.. need to get something to wash that sand out
Old 03-10-2008, 12:34 PM
c3 rolling

lets all hold hands and be happy
Old 03-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Z MANIA
psychedelic one

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good job..congrats. Your fun factor has been raised.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:00 PM
halfass872

I wonder how long we can keep the irrelevance of this thread alive!! The OP got more then he bargined for!!! LMAO
Old 03-10-2008, 02:03 PM
InsaneChink

Old 03-10-2008, 04:08 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this is the second time you have commented to me without me addressing you.. so i was curious and did some digging as to why you had sand in your vagina..

it appears i took you to the beach on this thread https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208465&page=3 and you have been sour about it ever since..

the funny thing is.. i didn't even remember that thread.. and two of the people i was arguing with in that thread Keith and Sentry i have become very cool with.. no heart feelings and we all moved on.. but you.. you my friend.. need to get something to wash that sand out
Big d you were right the entire time and i do thank you for not crushing me into the ground when i had the stillen.

Guys doug and a whole lot of others are right do not waist your money on the stillen.

Quick Reply: Stillen Stage 2 Dyno results...*Flame suit on* lol