Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

VRT's new ebay account?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008 | 05:33 PM
FrickU

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
And we should believe a former employee of VRT who now wraps cams for a living.

BTW... Kristene would like to know if you can wrap those coilovers for her too.
Quicksilver? Whatever dude....lol. And Rude G. You are confusing me with the wrong person who works at JWT. When you are going to talk ****, make sure you talk about the right person.

All you guys are, are haters who post quotes, and meaningless pictures. Why don't you do something more productive for this forum, instead of wasting posts and talking **** all of the time.

And like I stated about Quicksilver which applies to you as well, you are just a guy from Arizona...not even in the same state as VRT and try to pretend like you know everything on the topic. You only know what you know from what you read on this board.

"Prime example of G35driver
FYI... G35driver threads (especially VRT or RA related) don't carry any weight or value in the FI section here on my350z"

The funny thing about what you said is that. Those are REAL customers and people that deal with RA. Not a bunch of tools on the FI forum at my350z.com who have never talked to Scott or dealt with him or his company.

Last edited by FrickU; 03-18-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-18-2008 | 05:58 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

Originally Posted by FrickU
Quicksilver? Whatever dude....lol. And Rude G. You are confusing me with the wrong person who works at JWT. When you are going to talk ****, make sure you talk about the right person.
Sorry I got you confused with another VRT/RA personality. After a while and countless threads, the VRT/RA nuthuggers sound/post alike.

All you guys are, are haters who post quotes, and meaningless pictures. Why don't you do something more productive for this forum, instead of wasting posts and talking **** all of the time.
And why don't you do something more productive, like GTFO and go to G35driver to sing Scott's praises over there.

And like I stated about Quicksilver which applies to you as well, you are just a guy from Arizona...not even in the same state as VRT and try to pretend like you know everything on the topic. You only know what you know from what you read on this board.
Yeah, we're from Arizona. SO WHAT?!?!? We've educated ourselves on this forum about numerous issues and topics, just like everyone else around the country and the world. The TRUTH about VRT and RA is out and isn't limited to a select group in San Diego and Las Vegas. How arrogant of you to think that we have to be RA customers (or nuthuggers) or be members in either of those places to be entitled to an opinion about Scott Bush and his behavior on this site.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-18-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-18-2008 | 06:11 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器
Premier Member

The funny thing about what you said is that. Those are REAL customers and people that deal with RA. Not a bunch of tools on the FI forum at my350z.com who have never talked to Scott or dealt with him or his company.
Some apparently naive guys that had a company (that doesn't know how to identify or varify a genuine CJM return fuel system) do some bolt-on mods (and stock motor builds) on their cars. WOWWW. Enough said.
Old 03-18-2008 | 06:14 PM
FrickU

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Sorry I got you confused with another VRT/RA personality. After a while and countless threads, the VRT/RA nuthuggers sound/post alike.

And why don't you do something more productive, like GTFO and go to G35driver to sing Scott's praises over there.

Yeah, we're from Arizona. SO WHAT?!?!? We've educated ourselves on this forum about numerous issues and topics, just like everyone else around the country and the world. The TRUTH about VRT and RA is out and isn't limited to a select group in San Diego and Las Vegas. How arrogant of you to think that we have to be RA customers (or nuthuggers) or be members in either of those places to be entitled to an opinion about Scott Bush and his behavior on this site.
GTFO wow, what a contributor to a my350z community, I know I'm younger than you and you seem very immature.

It's good that you and everyone else on this forum has educated yourselves about VRT, its good. Like I said i'll be the first one to say that Mr. A is a POS. But the truth about RA.... Entitled an opinion is one thing, but you guys just talk **** and bash. If it was just an opinion then fine. But you guys blow it up wayyyyyyyy bigger than that and you know it.

My point about you being in Arizona is, is that you swear like you guys know about everything that goes on or went on with VRT when you just read stuff. THAT IS MY POINT. First hand experience vs guy in Arizona reading things making assumptions and trying to make them facts.

Funny thing about this entire thing is that, I still to this day remember. My first week at VRT...Mike wouldn't speak highly of Scott. And When I met Scott he told me to watch my back and warned me of the kind of guy Mike was. But Mike was a good talker and I said to myself, whatever. And to this day he can say I told you so. He left before Mr. A screwed me over then screwing everyone else over. And the fact that he is the one who gets all of the ****.
Old 03-18-2008 | 06:15 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Well, since this thread is going no where at this point I am going to close it.