Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

so what VR38DETT parts are interchangable with our motors?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Blwn_By_Twins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JAMEZ@CiNcity
Everyone is jumping on this kids *** because he asked some dumb questions. Forget the part about his 60' sucking. Why you you want the fuel pump from GT-R? There are so many other alternatives I can't imagine why you'd want this. I'm all about being different, but I think a little research is in order.

Also, did anyone ponder where you could order R35 parts from? I imagine they may be tough to come by.
I realize that. I'm just saying that people ***** about these kinds of posts b/c the take up space, but if everyone would have either ignored him, left it to a Mod or gave him a mature response instead of belittling him and throwing **** at him this thread would probably have died already. Instead now we have a 2 going on 3 page thread of worthless bs. It's a forum. They're made for people to talk and get info from. If everyone would try being a little nicer instead of jumping on the ******* truck the minute someone posts a "Dumb" question or one that's already been answered this place site would probably do much better. I really believe the only reason some of you do it is because it's common practice and that's just sad.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:32 PM
SnyperZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gsxr..what your saying is understandable under normal circumstances...but when someone tries to give a very logical answer to a completely non exsistant question and the poster replies with this..what do you expect?

Originally Posted by hydroflip
i realize it isnt the same motor. if i wanted to swap parts with the same motor in hopes of making more power, it wouldnt make sense now would it?

if i wanted a cosworth IM, oversized pistons, or pauter rods, i would get them...but what im currently asking for is simple answers.

i've built turbocharged Frankenstein motors before, so i know its not impossible for parts of the same bloodline to be interchangeable.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:15 PM
hydroflip

hahaha in all seriousness i did not think this was going to get this out of hand. all in all, i do not care for any remarks that are unrelated to the topic of what i was asking.

but thank you johngsxr for looking out.

to clear things up, my comment about the 60 ft thing was a smart remark about how getting my post count up would be beneficial.

second, i was thinking along the lines of, if a GTR owner decided he was going to upgrade his intake manifold and he decided to sell his stock one dirt cheap to one of us.

but...thats not good enough for you guys so let me paint you a picture.
A GTR guy decides to upgrade his turbos. he pushes about 480hp so he probably has 550cc injectors stock. he picks up 880cc deatschwerks and goes to the my350z classifieds and sells his stock ones for dirt cheap. lets say i want to run about 440bhp @80% duty cycle because im running a stock block and a custom turbo kit that i fabbed and pieced together myself. i would purchase his 550s being that they are compatible with my motor. no resistor box needed. no harness needed. plug and play and dirt cheap because he's upgrading and has no use for them anyway.

i apologize if i wasnt clear on what i was trying to ask. it was a simple question that i thought would be followed with a simple answer.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:13 PM
JS04

^^^Ok...but I think the VR38 fuel rail is different from the VQ35 maybe somebody can chime in here.........

Anybody know if the VR38 uses the VQ35 fuel rail.....??????????
Old 09-03-2008, 06:30 PM
hydroflip

oh crap...nm you were already there lol
Old 09-03-2008, 06:31 PM
hydroflip

oops wrong post lol
Old 09-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SnyperZ
Sorry, reading this retarded post temporarily reduced my IQ 80%...so I didn't get a chance to even think of that part.
So now it's 20?
Old 09-03-2008, 07:25 PM
SnyperZ

Originally Posted by Silverstone-Z
So now it's 20?
20% of what it was before reading this post. If i stay away for a while..it starts to come back then I read another completely retarded post made by him and back down to 20 it goes..
Old 09-03-2008, 07:26 PM
SnyperZ

hahaha in all seriousness i did not think this was going to get this out of hand. all in all, i do not care for any remarks that are unrelated to the topic of what i was asking.

but thank you johngsxr for looking out.

to clear things up, my comment about the 60 ft thing was a smart remark about how getting my post count up would be beneficial.

second, i was thinking along the lines of, if a GTR owner decided he was going to upgrade his intake manifold and he decided to sell his stock one dirt cheap to one of us.

but...thats not good enough for you guys so let me paint you a picture.
A GTR guy decides to upgrade his turbos. he pushes about 480hp so he probably has 550cc injectors stock. he picks up 880cc deatschwerks and goes to the my350z classifieds and sells his stock ones for dirt cheap. lets say i want to run about 440bhp @80% duty cycle because im running a stock block and a custom turbo kit that i fabbed and pieced together myself. i would purchase his 550s being that they are compatible with my motor. no resistor box needed. no harness needed. plug and play and dirt cheap because he's upgrading and has no use for them anyway.

i apologize if i wasnt clear on what i was trying to ask. it was a simple question that i thought would be followed with a simple answer.
so your looking for pinch pennys? If you go and look at the private ads..you could prolly find some other injectors pretty cheap.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:46 PM
hydroflip

i don't want crappy rc injectors in the private ads.

i don't even want gtr injectors at the moment.

i helped people with a 20% IQ try to visualize the idea of why and when this idea would come into play.

obviously you don't want to know the answer because you don't really care.
i understand that. leave this thread for those who do.

are you 5ft 4? going bald? world of warcraft character keeps getting killed because you were masturbating to gay **** one minute too much?
you're definitely mad at the world for some reason.

mods you can lock this thread. he doesn't seem to like the idea of other people learning. i'll find out if the parts work when somebody does a post on it. let the little guy win. im done.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:00 PM
SnyperZ

i don't want crappy rc injectors in the private ads.

i don't even want gtr injectors at the moment.

i helped people with a 20% IQ try to visualize the idea of why and when this idea would come into play.

obviously you don't want to know the answer because you don't really care.
i understand that. leave this thread for those who do.

are you 5ft 4? going bald? world of warcraft character keeps getting killed because you were masturbating to gay **** one minute too much?
you're definitely mad at the world for some reason.

mods you can lock this thread. he doesn't seem to like the idea of other people learning. i'll find out if the parts work when somebody does a post on it. let the little guy win. im done.
Ok? This is my last post in this pointless thread. Im not attacking you for wanting to learn, im attacking you for being a complete moron. Im not the only one who gave you real life answers and you shot them all down. Your question(s) have absolutely no direction. If you need REAL help with something that makes sense then we are all here to help. Until then continue "watching"
Old 09-03-2008, 09:18 PM
go-fast
Banned

why would you?.....i don't know.
Attached Thumbnails so what VR38DETT parts are interchangable with our motors?-41658a4e5f38b.jpg  
Old 09-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Blwn_By_Twins