Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

GReddy Tuner Turbo Kits for the VQ35DE/HR TD06SH-20G

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 01:14 PM
NETSHARK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GReddy Tuner Turbo Kits for the VQ35DE/HR TD06SH-20G

Check GReddy`s Website

WTF this is the biggest Bang for the Buck in the 350Z History with the Free Turbo Dual Ti-C Exhaust

The Difference Between this one and the Normal TT Kit is the Following:

Bigger Turbos TD06SH-20G with 900HP+ Potential the previous ones are TD05H-18G they were rated at 700HP Potential.
Bigger Intercooler XL TYPE 32R the previous one was Type 23R.
The Down Pipes and the Open Dump pipes are supplied from GReddy This time.

This Kit doesn`t include Injectors nor Fuel Managment System its a Tuner Turbo Kit.

And The Best Man/Vendor to accomplish this Job is Sharif@ForgedPerformance
Old 09-27-2008, 01:25 PM
Mr_pharmD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i thought they were going out of business?
Old 09-27-2008, 01:33 PM
joe645733

geez, companies are startin to get those numbers bigger hah.

sound performance hit over 1krwhp. on "low boost"
Old 09-27-2008, 01:49 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

someone needs to get this kit
Old 09-27-2008, 01:56 PM
nate dog

Originally Posted by r0mey
someone needs to get this kit
NOW!
Old 09-27-2008, 01:58 PM
Sean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what if your warrenty is worthless in 6 months because they are chapter 11?

Here you go, declared it on the 10th of Sept, I bet this is just there way of getting rid of stock while they can.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/09/10/j...es-bankruptcy/

Hell that ad is for a Pre-purchase! Do you really want to give money to a company that may close up it's doors before you ever get your product in hand? **** that.
Spend more and get something put together with parts that shouyld still be made and supported in a couple years.

Last edited by Sean; 09-27-2008 at 02:08 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:22 PM
NETSHARK

Originally Posted by Sean

Here you go, declared it on the 10th of Sept, I bet this is just there way of getting rid of stock while they can.

Hell that ad is for a Pre-purchase! Do you really want to give money to a company that may close up it's doors before you ever get your product in hand? **** that.
Spend more and get something put together with parts that shouyld still be made and supported in a couple years.
This Bankruptcy dosen`t have effect on GReddy USA ? do you see the Kit on Trust Website or GReddy Website ?
Old 09-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Sean

Originally Posted by NETSHARK
This Bankruptcy dosen`t have effect on GReddy USA ? do you see the Kit on Trust Website or GReddy Website ?

Here is the article, it sure seems to me like it is all Greedy/ Trust involved.
Why would they even mention making C.A.R.B legal stuff if it wasn't for the american market. There is no way I would risk this to save maybe a grand.

The market for aftermarket parts from Japan has been declining for well over five years, due in part to decreased demand both at home and abroad and the rising rates of Chinese knock-offs and other inexpensive (and dubiously built) components.

Today, one of the world's largest performance parts companies, known as Trust in Japan and Greddy here in the States, declared bankruptcy. According to various reports, Trust is approximately $60 million in debt and, after reporting a serious decline in sales since February 2008 and amassing $43 million in loan payments, filed for bankruptcy in Tokyo District Court.

Trust has been around since 1976, employs almost 200 workers and had been dealing in everything from CARB-legal exhausts to turbo systems when Greddy Performance Products was founded in the U.S. in 1994. There are several firms that will step up to fill the need of enthusiasts, assuming that Trust doesn't try to reorganize, but with the aftermarket industry down overall, we suspect this won't be the last time we'll hear about a large tuner going under.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:34 PM
NETSHARK

Just want to tell you one thing while we`re busy arguing with each other here on the Forum Japanese People are busy making stuff for the upcoming 5-10 Years don`t underestimate the Japanese way of thinking

i found this Article too:

Press Release.........

TRUST CO. LTD, JAPAN, FILES FOR MINJI-SAISEI-HOU IN TOKYO

GReddy Performance Products Inc., Parent Company to Undergo Reorganization

Through Japanese Equivalent of U.S. Chapter 11 Filing

September 9th, 2008, Irvine, CA—GReddy Performance Products, a California Corporation, has announced that its parent corporation, TRUST Co. LTD, has filed for Minji-saisei-hou in Tokyo, Japan, the U.S. equivalent of a Chapter 11 reorganization plan. As in the U.S., this filing is a common strategy utilized by companies to allow them to continue to conduct business and service customers while undergoing an internal reorganization process.

This reorganization will have little, if any effect on GReddy Performance Products Inc., USA. GReddy assures its customers that it has ample inventory of all products for the U.S. market, and there are no production delays on new and current product lines coming from Japan. GReddy looks forward to exhibiting at the 2008 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV in its 20’ x 40’ booth, and will have three new project vehicles and new 2009 products on display. Representatives from both GReddy USA and TRUST Co. LTD Japan are attending the SEMA Show to answer questions about the reorganization and future plans for the company to retain its dominance in the sport compact market segment for the next 30 years.

Stated GReddy Performance Product’s Kenji Sumino, “TRUST Co. LTD Japan has filed for bank protection in order to restructure. This does not affect GReddy Performance Products USA at this time. In fact, we are working on plans to assist TRUST Co. LTD Japan during this process in every way we can. We have more than adequate inventory to sustain us until TRUST Co. LTD Japan returns to full production capabilities. As more information becomes available, we will release it to the media.”

Last edited by NETSHARK; 09-27-2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Typo fixed
Old 09-27-2008, 02:56 PM
Sean

^ that is a press release.

The fact is they are 60 mil in debt and only sell 58 mill in product a year (and dropping with the economy), even if they cut a lot of fat they may not survive.

There is zero reason to risk this.

There was just an article somewhere around here where a contractor took money for a job just before he went bankrupt and never did any work.....but the guy that paid him can't get his money back because the contractor is under bankruptcy protection.

If they survive long enough to send you your kit, but get bought out by a bigger company you will lose your warranty.
There are other twin turbo kits out there, why gamble on this one?
Old 09-27-2008, 04:42 PM
Z33_kid

if i only had the money haha
Old 09-27-2008, 04:42 PM
thawk408

Whats the risk? The kit has PROVEN to be a fine piece of work with almost zero problems. I say buy it and enjoy the 20g's.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:16 PM
IslandZavage

dont the 20G's cause probs when u upgrade from the 18G's? dont get me wrong, i want an upgrade

Last edited by IslandZavage; 09-27-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:33 PM
SmallTuner

Originally Posted by Sean

i agree

why didnt they release this kit befor the going out of business story ??? specialy with the exhaust and oil FREE !!!

Greddy is getting rid of stock in any way

Last edited by SmallTuner; 09-27-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:44 PM
IslandZavage

i wanna know more about the open dumps and down pipe options
Old 09-27-2008, 06:14 PM
thawk408

Originally Posted by IslandZavage
dont the 20G's cause probs when u upgrade from the 18G's? dont get me wrong, i want an upgrade
Some say they do, some say they dont. I personally feel that if its a manufactured turbo and not modified by a 3rd party, then its all good.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:30 PM
NETSHARK

ok guys as you like GReddy is getting rid of their stock did they lie about the kit ??? i still don`t get it why all of u are upset ? ok everybody NOW take off all your GReddy Parts of your car !!! they might fall because GReddy is closing ??? NOW HAPPY !!?

out of 50 GReddy TT i see 1 is complaining and out of 50 APS i see tons are complaining thats why they switched to Mitsu Turbos !!! of course both of them might be owner/installer mistake but what about the Support FTMFW APS support is the BEST !!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2008, 08:24 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

The upgraded turbo's are sweet, but thats still not that great a deal. I got my kit with the IC for $5500~ and my EvoTT for $1100~, which is $2000 less than the advertised deal. Still a sweet kit though.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:28 AM
Fluid1

Well, basically....... Holy Crap.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:23 AM
SmallTuner

Originally Posted by NETSHARK
ok guys as you like GReddy is getting rid of their stock did they lie about the kit ??? i still don`t get it why all of u are upset ? ok everybody NOW take off all your GReddy Parts of your car !!! they might fall because GReddy is closing ??? NOW HAPPY !!?

out of 50 GReddy TT i see 1 is complaining and out of 50 APS i see tons are complaining thats why they switched to Mitsu Turbos !!! of course both of them might be owner/installer mistake but what about the Support FTMFW APS support is the BEST !!!!!!!!
ur right, but still we need to see this kit in action
allso the price is high for a tuner kit.

dont tell me ull get a free exhaust, so many ppl dont want the exhaust cuz they allready have one.

Quick Reply: GReddy Tuner Turbo Kits for the VQ35DE/HR TD06SH-20G