Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

600whp build.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 01:53 PM
ScorpionT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SP twin turbo kit, call it good. Its a little more pricey than some other kits, but the quality is first rate.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:22 PM
__jb
Z + Rear Seat

How does Hal make a 600 horsepower engine?

He chops 3 cylinders off of the engine in his green 350Z.

Old 01-14-2009, 02:23 PM
eltness350
The Untouchable

call sharif at forged like already stated...order a built block from him along with the greddy tt kit....with a better clutch lol and i wish u luck on the streets....c u in april when my car is done!!
Old 01-14-2009, 05:41 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Heretic John
thanks for SOME of the more matured replies. Y is it when u ask a simply question, everyone gets mad, either thinks their a MOD or tries to flame cuz we online and know GOOD well they TOO scary to act like this in person. s&&t's overrated, because there are some of you who post stuff like, "Will the JWT 5300BB TT kit ensure me 850hp on a stock block.", "Do u like my RICEy @@@ 36lb 18x8.5 TSW Wheels with +3mm offset" or "How do u like my half C-West kit...Half Vertex.. and half Damd Bodykit". So chill, cuz my flame suit is on.....

On a second note....600rwhp is not going to kill u, 220rwhp can kill u. look at all the ricer civic drivers that put themselves in walls/median/tree with 98whp and 125fwhp boosted. So in the end, u kill urself, not the power. But thanks for the warning.

Lastly, dont be mad cuz u dropped 30k on ur Z and run a 12.8 and complain. Either get better not bigger turbos, go to driving school, OR GO QUIT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE HATERS...

WHO's NEXT....lol

Guy....you are on the wrong website...the Civic website is a few doors down.....I dont know WTF you are saying in your post above.

If you would have taken the time to read the FI for Noob section I would not be on here begging the Mods to Ban me so that I would be unable to respond to this BS thread.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:03 PM
Blwn_By_Twins

Welcome to my350z. Where almost every person that responds is a ******* because they forgot they where once new to this and didn't know everthing. Check out FP in GA or speak with Hal @ IP. Either way you'll be in good hands. For the future if the lions come after you just ignore them. It's not worth it. Somebody will link you to something eventually in all the crying they do.

Last edited by Blwn_By_Twins; 01-15-2009 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Put Hal at the wrong shop! lol
Old 01-14-2009, 07:09 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you want a really quick spooling kit, then our stage 1 kit will do the job, for 600rwhp you will want to go with a stage 2, which will easily make 600rwhp.

600rwhp is a good number, I wouldn't go much past that for street highway, I still can't get traction @ wastegate pressure on my car (9psi, 500rwhp)

Let me know if you need anything, or have any questions.

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 01-14-2009, 07:18 PM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Getting Banned is the only way to ease the pain... I am really really having a bad day. I have a bad case of Noobitis

Originally Posted by Alberto
Big numbers, lack of mental capacity, small budget, no driving skills, and no common sense is what us regulars have to deal with daily inside the FI forums.
Do you need a doctor Mike? Noobitis sounds serious!

Your mental capacity does not allow a person like yourself to put something like this together. Even if you go to a shop and they deliver 600whp, you will quickly kill yourself.

The world is a balance, Im glad we have some smart a$$ informative people in these forums to counter-act the waves of menatally retarded fawks that come in here and ask the same godd@mn questions day in and day out....
The man who created the greatest sig worthy quote of all time!!

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
twin tubonators with pulstar plugs. Might want a throttle body spacer also.
Daaaaammmmnnnnnn.... Even the Mods are clowning on you!!

Originally Posted by Hal@IP
PM sent. If you are serious, please give us a call. You have some learning to do, but I would be happy to help setup a plan for you and accomplishing your goal of 600whp would be no problem at all.
Hal, is the man... I suggest giving him a call before your permabanned from the FI section. He will hook you up!!

Originally Posted by rcdash
It's all a function or "r". That is, where "r" u? ATL? ATL = Forged Performance, contact Sharif@Forged by PM! Nothing like having your tuner and builder in your own home town

I can't help jumping on the bandwagon to provide a more detailed answer though. If you want the more complicated answer, plug your "r" into the following equation:

... trust me though, in ATL, the result is FP.
The mad scientist has spoken!! If you can figure out the above... you can purchase a Vortech supercharger!!

I feel a Noob hazing coming on!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2009, 08:42 PM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by Heretic John
On a second note....600rwhp is not going to kill u, 220rwhp can kill u. look at all the ricer civic drivers that put themselves in walls/median/tree with 98whp and 125fwhp boosted. So in the end, u kill urself, not the power. But thanks for the warning.

Lastly, dont be mad cuz u dropped 30k on ur Z and run a 12.8 and complain. Either get better not bigger turbos, go to driving school, OR GO QUIT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE HATERS...

WHO's NEXT....lol
Attached Thumbnails 600whp build.....-orlybushot7.jpg  
Old 01-14-2009, 09:05 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 01-14-2009, 09:14 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by gsxrjohn
Welcome to my350z. Where almost every person that responds is a ******* because they forgot they where once new to this and didn't know everthing. Check out FP in GA or speak with Hal @ Intense. Either way you'll be in good hands. For the future if the lions come after you just ignore them. It's not worth it. Somebody will link you to something eventually in all the crying they do.

There is a search function on this site for a reason and NOOBS need to learn to use it. We have these redundant threads in the FI section in particular that border on retardation because some folks are too lazy to search for threads related to their topic, too lazy to read through relevant threads, and just want to have the answers spoon fed to them. If someone is too lazy or inept to do some research and would rather ask a question that has already been asked in this FI section hundreds of times... then they are the kind of @@shole who shouldn't be behind the wheel of a 600whp Z or G.

[/rant]

BTW... Hal is at Injected Performance. Han is at Intense.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 01-14-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:30 PM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

loll owned! ^
Old 01-14-2009, 09:33 PM
SlideFox

Lol @ Eric the ownage police on and off my350z!!!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:41 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Old 01-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Blwn_By_Twins

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

There is a search function on this site for a reason and NOOBS need to learn to use it. We have these redundant threads in the FI section in particular that border on retardation because some folks are too lazy to search for threads related to their topic, too lazy to read through relevant threads, and just want to have the answers spoon fed to them. If someone is too lazy or inept to do some research and would rather ask a question that has already been asked in this FI section hundreds of times... then they are the kind of @@shole who shouldn't be behind the wheel of a 600whp Z or G.

[/rant]

BTW... Hal is at Injected Performance. Han is at Intense.
Maybe your right? And maybe you guys don't realize that not everybody knows everything about forums. Maybe he didn't know how to search button (seriously). My point is it would be a lot easier to ignore these guys than be a a$$hole to them. And if we all did that the threads would just disappear instead of going on for pages of people just **** talking using up WAY more space. I'd be willing to be 30% if not more of the FI forums are all you guys talking **** to someone about searching and only 5% of that are the people asking the same questions. I get a hole lot sicker hearing all you guys crying about "Noobs" this and "Search" that than I do about seeing the same questions asked.

My mistake about that Hal.....I knew that......dOh!
Old 01-15-2009, 09:04 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by SlideFox
Do you need a doctor Mike? Noobitis sounds serious!
I am seeing a Doctor about it....Its caused when a person reads the same crap over and over

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

[/rant]
This alone would get rid of my Noobitis .... well said BTW.

Your mental capacity does not allow a person like yourself to put something like this together. Even if you go to a shop and they deliver 600whp, you will quickly kill yourself.

The world is a balance, Im glad we have some smart a$$ informative people in these forums to counter-act the waves of menatally retarded fawks that come in here and ask the same godd@mn questions day in and day out....
I hate to say it..... but I think Alberto has Noobitis...

Last edited by XKR; 01-15-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:14 AM
SlideFox

Originally Posted by XKR
Old 01-15-2009, 09:43 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR

It haz infected my brainz
Old 01-15-2009, 10:32 AM
XKR

It haz infected my brainz

That's exactly what Noobitis is....Its swelling of the brain due to repetitive nonsense....which razes the anger level of the individual who has caught it.

The only known cure for said disease is a set limit of posts before a Noob can start a thread.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:33 AM
XKR

Which one of you Mods banned me Was that you John???

It kind of help cure my Noobitis
Old 01-15-2009, 10:41 AM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
The only known cure for said disease is a set limit of posts before a Noob can start a thread.
+1

please mods listen to the peeps,it's getting silly in here.