Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 10:38 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

its probably Neil aka O NO, but he is from NY
Old 04-17-2009, 11:39 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<p>Mike,</p><p>Garnet Canuck is the guy you're talking about. Keep in mind though that your PM could possibly have been forwarded to other admins or mods who then forwarded it to Pete@BC.</p><p>Of course Pete could just tell us who provided him with your PM, since he is such a standup guy.</p>
Old 04-17-2009, 11:59 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
<p>Mike,</p><p>Garnet Canuck is the guy you're talking about. Keep in mind though that your PM could possibly have been forwarded to other admins or mods who then forwarded it to Pete@BC.</p><p>Of course Pete could just tell us who provided him with your PM, since he is such a standup guy.</p>

THATS THE GUY !!!!

I gave this info to Garnet Canuck and ttank in PM......I know that its not ttank and I am not saying its Garnet that did this vial act...but Pete@BC knows who did this....and as Eric has said ...if Pete is a stand up guy AS I KNOW he is ...he will inform us on the culprit that violated the rules of Private Messages !!!

The problem with Pete is..he is a nice guy...but he is dealing with guys who only PRETEND to be. They saw you coming Pete and they felt you were an easy mark.

The last think scott wanted was for this motor to end up in Sharif's hands...I am sure when Sharif dug deep into that Block ...scott was pissing his pants....the same way he is going to when the truth about the BOILED G35 gets out fully.

I will pass this on to IB and have them look into this.

Last edited by XKR; 04-17-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Pete@BC

You never reveal sources , you know that Rude
Old 04-17-2009, 12:38 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Pete@BC
Dont worry Pete....When I get it ...I will reveal it.. IB is on it ....So you may need to tell your "Source" to cover his tracks...IB is on the way Man !! Could you imagine if **Canadian** is involved Dont forget Pete...I have people

Now I will get back on topic...Which is ..."The Raping of the VQ community by Mr S"

Last edited by XKR; 04-17-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:00 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

I wonder how long it'll take for there to be an update on the "tags" to this thread to include "sharif: the most honest vendor on this site"

Darren(having fun)
Old 04-17-2009, 04:08 PM
djamps

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
I wonder how long it'll take for there to be an update on the "tags" to this thread to include "sharif: the most honest vendor on this site"

Darren(having fun)
If enough people say it then it might happen.

sharif: the most honest vendor on this site
Old 04-17-2009, 04:11 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by djamps
If enough people say it then it might happen.

sharif: the most honest vendor on this site
You may be on to something.....YOU should start a thread. DO IT NOW!

Darren
Old 04-17-2009, 04:37 PM
XKR

You may be on to something.....YOU should start a thread. DO IT NOW!

Darren
Cut it out Darren....I meant to say "One of the most".... Have not met all... so I was incorrect saying it that way......

Last edited by XKR; 04-17-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:16 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Thumbs down

So you are complacent with the blatant and egregious misconduct of a g35driver staff member as long as it benefits you??? But maybe I shouldn't be surprised... Since you have shown a tendency to turn a blind eye to unethical douchebags, based off of your ongoing relationship with Scott Bush/RA. Even if you think Scott has done right by you, you seem to ignore and/or dismiss the wrong he has done within the VQ community.

Thanks for giving me another reason not to do business with BC Racing. I prefer to give my business to a company with ownership and staff that show more integrity and better judgement of character.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-17-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:48 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by XKR
Cut it out Darren....I meant to say "One of the most".... Have not met all... so I was incorrect saying it that way......
So serious doc! Ahaha.. I suppose it's a good habit of mine to read with detailed comprehension in mind, so much so that my observations are silly.

Now let the beatings FORGE? ahead! Muahahahahha

Darren(understands that laughing at his own jokes is forbidden)
Old 04-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Pete@BC

So you are complacent with the blatant and egregious misconduct of a g35driver staff member as long as it benefits you??? But maybe I shouldn't be surprised... Since you have shown a tendency to turn a blind eye to unethical douchebags, based off of your ongoing relationship with Scott Bush/RA. Even if you think Scott has done right by you, you seem to ignore and/or dismiss the wrong he has done within the VQ community.

Thanks for giving me another reason not to do business with BC Racing. I prefer to give my business to a company with ownership and staff that show more integrity and better judgement of character.
Rude,

Let me get something straight. I didn't ask to be put in the spotlight. I had a simple project that unfoiled into this huge escalated mess.
I ordered a motor which you guys drug into the boards, told me I got ripped off, that I was going to regret, that never was going to live up
to expectations and so on. The Z community themselves welcomed the challenge of showing if this motor would survive and live to the hype.
Sorry if you guys used my car as a example and it didn't work in your benefit, like I said I didn't put myself in that position. Now, you turn
the tables and I'm the bad guy?

I don't have time to be on these boards and read through all the post, but the times I have all I see is the same spokespersons for the ripped off. Where
are all these people themselves ripped off by RA? If your trying to prove a point have them come in here themselves, not someone speaking on their behalf. If you don't like the outcome of my G, don't mention it. I rarely come in here because all the drama I recieved before.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:37 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Wow... That had absolutely nothing to do with my post. WTF does any of that have to do with your flippant response to me about naming who provided a PM to you that you shouldn't have been privy too??? You spun that in a manner we have come to expect from Scott.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-17-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:59 PM
XKR

So serious doc! Ahaha.. I suppose it's a good habit of mine to read with detailed comprehension in mind, so much so that my observations are silly.

Now let the beatings FORGE? ahead! Muahahahahha

Darren(understands that laughing at his own jokes is forbidden)

Rude,

Let me get something straight. I didn't ask to be put in the spotlight. I had a simple project that unfoiled into this huge escalated mess.
I ordered a motor which you guys drug into the boards, told me I got ripped off, that I was going to regret, that never was going to live up
to expectations and so on. The Z community themselves welcomed the challenge of showing if this motor would survive and live to the hype.
Sorry if you guys used my car as a example and it didn't work in your benefit, like I said I didn't put myself in that position. Now, you turn
the tables and I'm the bad guy?

I don't have time to be on these boards and read through all the post, but the times I have all I see is the same spokespersons for the ripped off. Where
are all these people themselves ripped off by RA? If your trying to prove a point have them come in here themselves, not someone speaking on their behalf. If you don't like the outcome of my G, don't mention it. I rarely come in here because all the drama I recieved before.
You know whats funny Pete??,,,A bait and switch was pulled on you and you were told...but you still dont get it. Its like buying a Rolex and then finding out in the end that its not real...but it works.But one day before you found out that it was a fake.....it stops working...and you take it to get fixed and the watch tech tells you its not a real Rolex ...and you quickly grab your ***** before it falls to the floor in shock.

The point is Pete......Yes it works.....But you wanted to buy a Rolex ....not a Bolex....YOu paid the Rolex price for a Bolex. Get it Pete....working or not...you paid for something you did not get...YOU HAVE A BOLEX ....NOT A ROLEX.....YOU GAVE THEM ROLEX MONEY FOR A BOLEX !!!!!!....because of Sharif....you had scott trapped into having to fix the car if anything went wrong.....others were not as lucky as you to have their build in the spot light.

Like Eric said...what does this have to do with having a PM that was sent to you by a crooked Mod/Admin?? A Mod/Admin thats about to get the death penalty because you were so kind to inform us about something that we already knew...that there is one or two people on G35driver that does not deserve the privilege they have been given.....

Thanks for the Public Intel Pete.....I know that was not your intension....your intension was to try and discredit me on behalf of Mr S....but all you got was a Mod/Admin in hot water.....You see Pete....to discredit someone....that person has to be doing something wrong in the first place....But my PM was the truth....which you later backed up ...not on purpose I may add...but never the less...you did. From all your actions...from dealing with Mr S and some of the posts..am I missing something about you Pete

You want to see some proof??? Drive over to TurboTims shop and meet the German's car....One of the biggesy rape job scott/ra/VRT was involved in. I will call Tim and have him give you the VIP tour. Just in case you missed this post.....

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Some might call this a witchhunt or a crucifix but the thing to remember here is that there are people who have been royally screwed.For example,we have a German 350z sitting in our shop and he payed $37K to have the VRT/RA super duper 800WHP build with all the bells and whitsltes.It took 2.5 years and he paid for it up front and in full.You know what he got? A blown up used engine and a JWT 850bb kit with blown *** turbos. On top of that they took off of his car, his Seibon TS Carbon hood(painted it yellow and installed on their race car that was on Dsport) and took his Volk rims and put them on another car and gave him some other Volk rims.He didnt get the exhaust,diff,axles,oil coolers,diff cooler and tons of other stuff he paid for.So if you were this guy, you would appreciate this thiread greatly and you wouldnt call it a witchhunt or whatever, you would call it REDEMPTION!

WAKE UP PETE.... There are people that were ripped off by Mr S..but dont want their names posted because they feel embarrassed.. (Well at least they want to wait and see if scott will fix their cars)....the same way a rape victim does not always tell the public...they may tell one person...but they dont want all to know that they were rapped.

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:26 AM
Pete@BC

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
BC,

Most rape and molestation victims don't want to talk about their attack. Most victims don't want to confront their attacker in court either. A rape/molestation victim would rather take a shower and never speak about it again, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It has been mentioned in earlier posts that there is a mob mentality here. (I thinks its protest.) But despite semantics, a mob or protest isn't "necessarily" wrong or unjustified in its actions or motives.

When a child molester has served their time in prison and is later released, the prison parole board will often put (or release) them into a middle class neighborhood. Many times the neighborhood will band together to protest against the parole boards decision to release a child molester in their neighborhood.

Most of the neighborhood people won't say anything at all and will remain silent.
Many will protest peaceably or call their local politicians to scream at them on the phone.
Some will contact the local news media and invite them over to make a big public protest and spectacle in front of the rapist/molesters house.
Some of the neighborhood members may cross a civility line and do things they shouldn't do. IE Throwing rocks at the rapists house.

Rock throwers aside, a mob isn't necessarily wrong in its actions and motives. A mob can be justifiably very angry about something that didn't directly affect them. Their motives can be as basic as the concern for the well being of their community.

The 350Z and G35 community has a predator on the lose in its neighborhood.

I saw what happened to Dereks car. I saw what this predator can do and I will not be silent about it. I will protest it and alert others to the threat.

Tony

I perfectly understand you guys, and if there are shops out there ripping people off it should be brought to light. 100% agree.

My situation is a bit different, your basis on my build is off a sheet that was produced by someone else. Lets forget about the sheet for a moment, just 1 moment. The reason my case is different is I did not specifically request parts. I ordered the full package and left it to Noah to get me that. Maybe that was my wrong for doing so, as I left myself wide open for anything. Just keep in mind, I was not familiar with these platforms when I came here. Not knowing about it I left it in the hands of others. Noah ordered the motor exactly how the Double Down Z was using on their time attacks, only difference was mines a revup.

At the end of day I don't feel raped, if I would have recieved something different than what I ordered then yes. But that just wasn't the case here.

I don't condone you guys if your trying to help the community and have the facts to back it up. Just get the facts and present them.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:40 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh, I don't know really anything about your build.
I'm in this thread because of what I saw on Dereks car. (The car with the bubbly welded, belt sanded forged pistons)

Last edited by Hydrazine; 04-18-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:03 AM
XKR

I perfectly understand you guys, and if there are shops out there ripping people off it should be brought to light. 100% agree.

My situation is a bit different, your basis on my build is off a sheet that was produced by someone else. Lets forget about the sheet for a moment, just 1 moment. The reason my case is different is I did not specifically request parts. I ordered the full package and left it to Noah to get me that. Maybe that was my wrong for doing so, as I left myself wide open for anything. Just keep in mind, I was not familiar with these platforms when I came here. Not knowing about it I left it in the hands of others. Noah ordered the motor exactly how the Double Down Z was using on their time attacks, only difference was mines a revup.

At the end of day I don't feel raped, if I would have recieved something different than what I ordered then yes. But that just wasn't the case here.

I don't condone you guys if your trying to help the community and have the facts to back it up. Just get the facts and present them.

Pete....there you go again helping us prove the point.. You said you" ordered the full package"?? Well, thats what Sharif has tried to tell you in the thread he made about your motor...you did not get a motor conducive to a 600whp build ...its that simple Pete. If someone walked into a real shop and asked for 600whp....Your build is not the build they would do. Even Jeremy said that he had his fingers when he was on the dyno. Why is that

Your response is...the motor is still running...Well so are some stock DE motors running on 12psi of boost. Is that safe..NO....but they are lucky...and thats what we have been saying about you. When scott got busted and the snake oil started flowing....his response was.....we use these stock parts all the time.......Yeah...you got the full package alright....Full Rape package..

Secondly....We did not say that there is a "SHOP" out there ripping off people...we said Mr S is the one doing that.Pete. scott does not have a shop...ra is not a shop...its an Internet name......Lets not forget.

Pete....When you deside to remove that motor....would you mine if we borrow it to get it inspected???

BTW.....Dont forget...you have not been racing the car at 600whp....more like 450WHP....so no real test there.

Last edited by XKR; 04-18-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:04 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
BC,

Most rape and molestation victims don't want to talk about their attack. Most victims don't want to confront their attacker in court either. A rape/molestation victim would rather take a shower and never speak about it again, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

It has been mentioned in earlier posts that there is a mob mentality here. (I thinks its protest.) But despite semantics, a mob or protest isn't "necessarily" wrong or unjustified in its actions or motives.

When a child molester has served their time in prison and is later released, the prison parole board will often put (or release) them into a middle class neighborhood. Many times the neighborhood will band together to protest against the parole boards decision to release a child molester in their neighborhood.

Most of the neighborhood people won't say anything at all and will remain silent.
Many will protest peaceably or call their local politicians to scream at them on the phone.
Some will contact the local news media and invite them over to make a big public protest and spectacle in front of the rapist/molesters house.
Some of the neighborhood members may cross a civility line and do things they shouldn't do. IE Throwing rocks at the rapists house.

Rock throwers aside, a mob isn't necessarily wrong in its actions and motives. A mob can be justifiably very angry about something that didn't directly affect them. Their motives can be as basic as the concern for the well being of their community.

The 350Z and G35 community has a predator on the lose in its neighborhood.

I saw what happened to Dereks car. I saw what this predator can do and I will not be silent about it. I will protest it and alert others to the threat.

Tony
Well said
Old 04-18-2009, 07:13 AM
coachk
Banned

Let me get this straight......So Noah ordered the parts, but some or all of the parts he ordered are not the parts that went into the build,is that correct?

So who assembled the motor? Whoever assembled the motor just installed whatever parts he was given,is that correct?

Then what, I'm confused and forget things alot....

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure