Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 05:51 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ADMAN
Don't go there!
Old 04-19-2009, 05:55 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
Believe or don't believe what went down on this build. From what I understand you were just pissed off because you weren't the company that was contracted to build the motor, and all you did was the motor and TT install.

At the end of the day the motor has been solid all time attack season, and the only real issues that I'm aware of was TT installation YOU SCREWED UP, nearly causing a fire on the track...
This is pretty funny - I want to subscribe to every Lawy'dU post just so I can laugh at his ignorance...
Old 04-19-2009, 06:52 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Philthy
This is pretty funny - I want to subscribe to every Lawy'dU post just so I can laugh at his ignorance...
Dont do it....you will laugh untill it hurts.....he is way dumber than his posts
Old 04-19-2009, 08:08 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Pete@BC
I perfectly understand you guys, and if there are shops out there ripping people off it should be brought to light. 100% agree.

My situation is a bit different, your basis on my build is off a sheet that was produced by someone else. Lets forget about the sheet for a moment, just 1 moment. The reason my case is different is I did not specifically request parts. I ordered the full package and left it to Noah to get me that. Maybe that was my wrong for doing so, as I left myself wide open for anything. Just keep in mind, I was not familiar with these platforms when I came here. Not knowing about it I left it in the hands of others. Noah ordered the motor exactly how the Double Down Z was using on their time attacks, only difference was mines a revup.

At the end of day I don't feel raped, if I would have recieved something different than what I ordered then yes. But that just wasn't the case here.

I don't condone you guys if your trying to help the community and have the facts to back it up. Just get the facts and present them.

That is why I am on this thread. I could care less about what you bought but didnt get (and this is a fact according to the build sheet you recieved and the pictures I have).I am on this thread mainly because of the German customer who is out $37,000US dollar with no recourse. Actually he is out alot more then that because he paid us good money to build the car he wanted. If you are not from the US, you can't do anything about it according to the local police.NO RECOURSE!!!!!

I am also on this thread because Scott actually lied to me and tried to convince numerous customers of ours to bring their cars to him.I do have facts and evidence and I will be posting it up on Monday.You can then turn a blind eye and pat Scott on the back for driving your car but what comes around goes around. Who cares if he did you "right" when he screwed over just about everyone else? The more you defend him, the more you hurt your business.

Last edited by TurboTim; 04-19-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:22 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
I still have the RA build sheet...I have a whole folder of pics. There are fictious/fake parts on this sheet. How can this possibly be a typographical error on the part of Noah??? These are the same fictious parts that VRT/RA has used on other customer's quotes and build sheets. I know that someone has a few more of these, and they look nearly identical. Typo?? Highly doubtful.

I have the pics too and I can say for Certainty that his engine did not have:

1.Relentless Autosports rods-No such thing exists.
2.Nismo headstuds-No such thing exists.
3.HKS headgasket-They are stock.HKS HG have an HKS tab on them.
4.Port and polished heads-absolutely untouched stock heads
5.Nismo main and rod bearings- I know you can get these for RB motors but not for VQ's at least at the time this happened. I havent checked recently since we use ACL bearings in our engines.
6.Nismo main studs-No such thing exists.
7.Nismo rod bolts-No such thing exists.
8.New Nissan valve seats.You only replace valve seats if there are damaged or if you put larger valves in.

So Pete you got what you paid for? I can see one thing not being on the list which could be contributed to a "mistake" but 8 different parts you didnt get out of roughly 9 parts. It looks to me like you got 1/10 of the engine you were expecting. But hey that is just coming from someone who actually puts in real parts(not fantasy parts) in the engines that customers pay for.Half the crap on your engine does not exist so I dont know how you are preaching about the almighty Scott doing you right.

Last edited by TurboTim; 04-19-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:37 AM
XKR

Maybe you missed my post Pete....so let me repeat it.....

When you remove that motor.....would you be willing to let us have it so we can inspect it.???

I will pay for round trip shipping....I wait for your answer.

I am sure you understand what Tim is saying......You got jacked!!!!.....and the strange thing is that Mr S has you so brain washed you cant see it. As Tim said....its really not about you....we just want to protect this community from future rappage....and your fake build list is just one of the tools we are using to make our point. The funny part of this whole thing with your motor is the excuses that were given for how such a mistake was made...LMAO.

I am quite sure that scott will do everything to prevent us from getting that motor...the same way I am quite sure he will try and prevent me from getting Samantha's car......

Just remember Pete...A con-man will rob anyone.....

Last edited by XKR; 04-19-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:57 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by XKR

When you remove that motor.....would you be willing to let us have it so we can inspect it.???

Dont waste your time or your money.Whoever tears it apart will find stock heads with some JWT cams(woudnt be surprised if these were Ebay knock-offs),CP pistons and Scat or Eagle rods(the German car had smashed up Eagle and he paid for Pauter) with stock Nissan eveything else.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:02 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR

Old 04-19-2009, 09:09 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Dont waste your time or your money.Whoever tears it apart will find stock heads with some JWT cams(woudnt be surprised if these were Ebay knock-offs),CP pistons and Scat or Eagle rods(the German car had smashed up Eagle and he paid for Pauter) with stock Nissan eveything else.
I know you are correct....but I want pictures. Just by what Pete posted about "wanting the Full Package"....that alone tells you the story
Old 04-19-2009, 10:33 AM
ToastZ

I have the pics too and I can say for Certainty that his engine did not have:

5.Nismo main and rod bearings- I know you can get these for RB motors but not for VQ's at least at the time this happened. I havent checked recently since we use ACL bearings in our engines.
8.New Nissan valve seats.You only replace valve seats if there are damaged or if you put larger valves in.

So Pete you got what you paid for? I can see one thing not being on the list which could be contributed to a "mistake" but 8 different parts you didnt get out of roughly 9 parts. It looks to me like you got 1/10 of the engine you were expecting. But hey that is just coming from someone who actually puts in real parts(not fantasy parts) in the engines that customers pay for.Half the crap on your engine does not exist so I dont know how you are preaching about the almighty Scott doing you right.

Well there you have it. Open and Shut.

I feel sorry for RA/VRT customers that have missed out on an extremely enjoyable part of dealing with an honest shop and tuner. The most enjoyable part of working with an honest shop is the trust and cooperation which is built over weeks/months/years of communication & planning between everyone involved in the project. The team includes the shop owners, the technicians and their customers. Any breakdown in this team and the project will be at risk and ultimately fail. The successful shop owners understand this as noted in this excellent post from Tim.

Hell, Sharif spent over an hour last week with me discussing plans for parts/mods that will not even go on my car for another 6-9 months --> teamwork and trust, thats what it is all about. No where in that long range plan is there room for a fictious parts list and glaring typo mistakes.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:01 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

epic summary ..+1
Old 04-19-2009, 01:59 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
epic summary ..+1
I agree... And what's funny is when they came on here trying to defend the list that this was for another customer...so who was this other customer that this rape was planned for????
Old 04-19-2009, 04:18 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

LULZ:

Name:  ralol.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  55.2 KB
Old 04-19-2009, 04:24 PM
coachk
Banned

Rick....did you have a chance to speak with Scott in person at the event?
Old 04-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by coachk
Rick....did you have a chance to speak with Scott in person at the event?
I spoke to him briefly at the last "Infamous" meet I set up back in February. That was when the picture with Samantha was taken. That is when he mentioned that he was making money from sponsorships from race teams and was not surviving off of the little guys.

This time around he is trying to "sponsor" the charity event I am hosting in May for my350z member Old School's lil sister passing in Texas. I hope that the thread over there doesn't get pissed in since it is a charity event. Then again...it is 350zmotoring so there is not much activity going on over there lol.

Last edited by Rickdogg; 04-19-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:41 PM
coachk
Banned

That's a very honorable thing you're doing for Old School, and I commend you for that.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:46 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
I spoke to him briefly at the last "Infamous" meet I set up back in February. That was when the picture with Samantha was taken. That is when he mentioned that he was making money from sponsorships from race teams and was not surviving off of the little guys.

This time around he is trying to "sponsor" the charity event I am hosting in May for my350z member Old School's lil sister passing in Texas. I hope that the thread over there doesn't get pissed in since it is a charity event. Then again...it is 350zmotoring so there is not much activity going on over there lol.
...Thats funny Rick.....Your reply to him was priceless....

The Recon Unit will stay away from that Thread.

Whats the charity for?? PM me the name its collected under and also address.

Last edited by XKR; 04-19-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by coachk
That's a very honorable thing you're doing for Old School, and I commend you for that.
It's a group effort just like this thread trying to do what is best for the community. I could only imagine what their family is going through right now, so the least we could do is try to do something positive for them to let them know that we care. Plus Old School looks like Derek Jeter! lol
Old 04-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Originally Posted by XKR
...Thats funny Rick.....Your reply to him was priceless....

The Recon Unit will stay away from that Thread.

Whats the charity for?? PM me the name its collected under and also address.
I edited my post to include a direct link to this thread for anybody that actually goes in to the motoring thread. So hopefully people click on the link haha.

I need to contact Old School for a direct name and address for those that prefer to mail the donation directly. Thanks for showing the community love! Click on the link below for details on what happened: (Post #13)

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-ca...jdm-420-a.html
Old 04-19-2009, 05:03 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
I edited my post to include a direct link to this thread for anybody that actually goes in to the motoring thread. So hopefully people click on the link haha.

I need to contact Old School for a direct name and address for those that prefer to mail the donation directly. Thanks for showing the community love! Click on the link below for details on what happened: (Post #13)

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-ca...jdm-420-a.html
Either you or Old School PM me with the info on sponsorship, name and address. I hardly check emails because I am on this thread full time....you know how it is. Always willing to help.

You guys are doing a good thing.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure