Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 04:50 PM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Two separate companies, but they do business together. I haven't heard of anything shady coming out of DD. I think Scott just did the motor in the Z.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:58 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott was just bragging about recently building this car...........It wasnt like he said we built this last year or two years ago,he said on the fresh alloy forum from what I can remember that he just finished it up. I dont know. I thought it was pretty vital info that was passed on to me from a reliable source who clearly stated that RA is done and Scott is teaming up with Doubledown. I just cant wait to see when Scott has nothing to do with cars anymore.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:59 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by SlideFox
Two separate companies, but they do business together. I haven't heard of anything shady coming out of DD. I think Scott just did the motor in the Z.

You mean Dads Garage did the motor in the Z as we all know that Scott can barely tie his own shoes
Old 05-02-2009, 05:46 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
I think that is Mike Bonami's site. He has left RA behind in the dust after Scott did some shady **** to Mike.
Thats true....A video was made about Mike/DD and how scott/VRT tried to get Mike to change his company name to RA after getting pissed at mike for starting the company in that first place.....Mike told him to &^%$ ....

BTW...Great job Recon Unit ( West Coast Division).....We are almost there.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:48 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
<TABLE class=tborder id=post788915 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">Yesterday, 01:41 AM</TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right> #2 (permalink)</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>wa2good<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>vbmenu_register("postmenu_788915",true);</SCRIPT>
Banned Spammer

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_788915 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!--//-->Yes, now that I think about it... I know we have done this same combination of exhaust parts before on at least a couple cars. I can't honestly say I remember anything standing out about it that was negative.
I know one or more of them was twin turbo'ed, so being how that effects the sound quite a bit, I honestly cant say I can even remember off the top of my head how it even sounded (NA or otherwise)

Sorry for not being of too much help, but I am sure you will be just fine with these parts.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/788915-post2.html

:
Old 05-02-2009, 05:59 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by OCG35
It’s real simple… all you have to do is have XKR offer to pay for a completely built engine with TT and tell the OP to PM him with contact info. If the OP doesn’t respond, your suspicion is probably correct. However, it could completely backfire and the OP isn’t Scott (as you suspect) and XKR has to come through or find a way out.
Or I could just start a Jim W. bash thread and **** you off
Old 05-02-2009, 06:01 PM
BaZooKa

Mike what could we do to make scott get banned from the other forums ? Theres always 1 guest viewing this thread,, wonder who he is
Old 05-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BaZooKa
Mike what could we do to make scott get banned from the other forums ? Theres always 1 guest viewing this thread,, wonder who he is
Im pretty sure money talks with freshalloy and if someone offered to sponsor that forum for more $ if they got rid of RA, I am sure the owner would do it in a heart beat since he is a scumbag himself.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:09 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
<b>QFT!</b>
Old 05-02-2009, 06:10 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by TurboTim
I heard from a reliable source that RA is going out of biz and Scott is now part of Double Down. Look on double downs shop cars

http://store.doubledownmotorsports.c...&id=1&Itemid=5

There is a black Z that Scott just built with the green lip and spoilers,BC stickers and is now at JWT(seen it personally on Monday) getting tuned which has double down plastered all over it!!!!!!!! So what is the deal???????????? If Double Down is based out of Las Vegas then why is the car here? How come Scott was posting about this car last month? Why is there BC stickers on it? I think there is more to it then some of you guys realize. My informant would not tell me this info just to make it up.
on a side note that white 9 is sexy as hell dood
Old 05-02-2009, 06:13 PM
XKR

The Ban division of the Recon Unit has been doing a good job on getting him banned on most of the websites.....he really only has ^^^Alloy left. We are working on the other one.

Yeah.....We know thats scott viewing...I really dont want to expose him yet.....I want him to be able to see whats going on.. As long as he does not post about fRAud VRT trying to promote himself....I wont expose him.....

Last edited by XKR; 05-02-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:16 PM
BaZooKa

Im pretty sure money talks with freshalloy and if someone offered to sponsor that forum for more $ if they got rid of RA, I am sure the owner would do it in a heart beat since he is a scumbag himself.
We will pay to get that b1tch out of bussines
Old 05-02-2009, 06:18 PM
XKR

John...From what I am told about that guy....I would not give him a second thought.....

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Talking about funds....Rick......did you receive the sponsorship funds??? I PM'ed you.

Last edited by XKR; 05-02-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:21 PM
BaZooKa

Originally Posted by XKR
The Ban division of the Recon Unit has been doing a good job on getting him banned on most of the websites.....he really only has ^^^Alloy left. We are working on the other one.

Yeah.....We know thats scott viewing...I really dont want to expose him yet.....I want him to be able to see whats going on.. As long as he does not post about fRAud VRT trying to promote himself....I wont expose him.....
There are 3 guests now and Recon Unit has to work harder to get him banned from freshalloy

I still didnt finish reading all of the thread, have to catch up !

Last edited by BaZooKa; 05-02-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:26 PM
XKR

There are 3 guests now and Recon Unit has to work harder to get him banned from freshalloy

I still didnt finish reading all of the thread, have to catch up !
Old 05-02-2009, 06:32 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
I don’t care if you bash JW… I just think its silly to expect him to go on forums and join the bash wagon … its no biggie to me
Old 05-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
John...From what I am told about that guy....I would not give him a second thought.....

Talking about funds....Rick......did you receive the sponsorship funds??? I PM'ed you.
I did Mike. Thanks for the contribution.

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
I realized that Scott is not a paying sponsor on 350zmotoring, so I reported one of his posts.

Here is what I typed in the report:

LOL! GJ Eric. I also pm'd Seth a similar message this morning LOL!

Last edited by Rickdogg; 05-02-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboTim
The new RA website!!!!! Watch out they are looking for suckers to scam!

http://store.doubledownmotorsports.com

The shady bastard is up to it again.Sorry, I havent been on here lately.We are having a website issue. Hopefully our website will be back up and running in a couple days.
Tim, from my understanding. Doubledown and RA are completely separate. I wouldn't allow Doubledown to sponsor the charity event that i'm hosting if Scott was involved. I indirectly turned Scott down when he offered assistance a week or so ago.

Doubledown (Mike B) immediately contacted me about sponsoring the event, once he saw my bulletin on myspace. Mike is a really good guy so please give him a chance.

Old 05-02-2009, 06:56 PM
XKR

I did Mike. Thanks for the contribution.

LOL! GJ Eric. I also pm'd Seth this morning a similar message LOL!
You are welcome Rick...anytime man...You are a good person for what you are doing...
Old 05-02-2009, 07:02 PM
XKR

Tim, from my understanding. Doubledown and RA are completely separate. I wouldn't allow Doubledown to sponsor the charity event that i'm hosting if Scott was involved. I indirectly turned Scott down when he offered assistance a week or so ago.

Doubledown (Mike B) immediately contacted me about sponsoring the event, once he saw my bulletin on myspace. Mike is a really good guy so please give him a chance.
I know I sent Tim intel on the DD vs scott/vrt ........Tim must have missed it.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure