Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 04:43 PM
stormcrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
it will add octane and help with the tune... you will thank me later...
Old 06-06-2009, 10:23 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,284 Likes on 1,646 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
now for him to win anything he has to run the clock against slower cars.
since when is a focus and the other cars gridded allowed in the open and unlimited rwd class he's running in. The were just gridded out there with him but in different classes.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:19 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by terrasmak
since when is a focus and the other cars gridded allowed in the open and unlimited rwd class he's running in. The were just gridded out there with him but in different classes.
OK... I think the real point is that anytime Scott runs into any real/worthy competition, he gets his *** kicked.

Since the VRT days, Scott was a big fish in a little pond in the time attack circuit until other big fish in the VQ community started getting involved. Then he started losing.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:58 AM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,284 Likes on 1,646 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
OK... I think the real point is that anytime Scott runs into any real/worthy competition, he gets his *** kicked.
funny thing is , he's still a better driver than most on this site. Not everybody has a budget to build a fully competitive car. Look at the cricket NSX , most could not afford to build a car to that level. But Scott is still out there racing unlike most of the sh-t talkers in this thread.

BTW this thread is a very big b-tch move , the guy is banned , can't defend himself and the thread is even stickied. All about a motor thats still performing well.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:34 AM
krncoolwater

Default hrmm...

OK, some cliff notes...that was my black G he was dynoing. bought a GTM tuned BLK G35 from Yosh on this board and after a few hours blew a rod (i dont blame GTM for a blown motor since it was a stock motor). didnt know too much about various shops in the VQ community at the time so dropped off my car in Jan to RA and was told 3-5 weeks before completion. picked it up on the 28th May in El Cajon, CA. I was very worried if my car was NOT going to get completed so had to consult w/ a lawyer but everything turned out good. the car was ready on the 29th and drove it back about 3000 miles to the south, not a hiccup or anything (spend a few days in vegas and drove those hilly I40 Hwy.).

boost builds fine and motor seems strong. it was dynoed at 345whp and 368wtq w/a DD dyno w/ the temps being 72 degrees and low humidity. you can believe me or not believe me. i dont really care...scott seemed really motivated to complete my car and i was kinda surprised by it since he had a race to run that same weekend.

i read this whole tread from start to finish and i dont know what to think of RA other than they came through in the end. i had a BIG headache at times dealing w/ scott and im sure the feeling was mutual w/ good reasons from both sides of the house. in the end, i now have a DD G that puts a smile on my face and surprised quite a few subarus and corvettes!

this is not a rant on RA. just the facts. dropped off car and it runs great even though i worried ALOT and even considered hiring a lawyer considering the amount of money involved. i was even told the labor rate he charged me was so LOW that other shops was concerned. i dunno...in the end im happy w/ my G.

***DISCLAIMER*** i dont care or will take the time to correct my run on sentence, punctuation, and grammar. i dont have the time nor the motivation to write everything on MS word and transfer it. just wanted to share my experience w/ the VQ community since all the epic/drama around here, although its entertaining looking back!

Originally Posted by TurboTim
I had posted that there was still soemthing going with Mike B and Scott B. bu tI was castorated it for mentioning it. LOL.

But we have mad eour move finally.I will post some pics tomorrow of our new facility.I seen Scott B dynoing a black G on Thursday.What a sack he is and he is still getting business fellas so we are not doing are job good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by krncoolwater
OK, some cliff notes...that was my black G he was dynoing. bought a GTM tuned BLK G35 from Yosh on this board and after a few hours blew a rod (i dont blame GTM for a blown motor since it was a stock motor). didnt know too much about various shops in the VQ community at the time so dropped off my car in Jan to RA and was told 3-5 weeks before completion. picked it up on the 28th May in El Cajon, CA. I was very worried if my car was NOT going to get completed so had to consult w/ a lawyer but everything turned out good. the car was ready on the 29th and drove it back about 3000 miles to the south, not a hiccup or anything (spend a few days in vegas and drove those hilly I40 Hwy.).

boost builds fine and motor seems strong. it was dynoed at 345whp and 368wtq w/a DD dyno w/ the temps being 72 degrees and low humidity. you can believe me or not believe me. i dont really care...scott seemed really motivated to complete my car and i was kinda surprised by it since he had a race to run that same weekend.

i read this whole tread from start to finish and i dont know what to think of RA other than they came through in the end. i had a BIG headache at times dealing w/ scott and im sure the feeling was mutual w/ good reasons from both sides of the house. in the end, i now have a DD G that puts a smile on my face and surprised quite a few subarus and corvettes!

this is not a rant on RA. just the facts. dropped off car and it runs great even though i worried ALOT and even considered hiring a lawyer considering the amount of money involved. i was even told the labor rate he charged me was so LOW that other shops was concerned. i dunno...in the end im happy w/ my G.

***DISCLAIMER*** i dont care or will take the time to correct my run on sentence, punctuation, and grammar. i dont have the time nor the motivation to write everything on MS word and transfer it. just wanted to share my experience w/ the VQ community since all the epic/drama around here, although its entertaining looking back!
Another stock block? The parts in bold say it all. If you're wondering why you actually got your car back, its because you more than likely had your atty send him a nice certified letter telling him he was about to be sued. Squeaky wheel gets the grease .
Old 06-07-2009, 11:22 AM
coachk
Banned

Where's Mike(XKR)......we need to talk.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:40 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Old 06-07-2009, 11:53 AM
JAM3Z
Phenom

what happened?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:01 PM
escobar929

just when you thought this thread was bout to die and it comes back strong, im sure we'll get the intel from mike soon

i do remember this car, too bad that thread got locked and all the post deleted

krncoolwater,
are you still running the turbonetics kit? at what boost are you making that power? on a stock block or did scott build it?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:01 PM
OCG35
Banned

Old 06-07-2009, 12:05 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by krncoolwater

Wow... How very disappointing to see you sugar coat your whole ordeal with Scott Bush/RA after the PM's you sent Mike.

You asked for the assistance of the Recon Unit and we tried to help you out behind the scenes while protecting your anonymity in this thread... And this is what we get in return?

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 06-07-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:18 PM
OCG35
Banned

Old 06-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow... How very disappointing to see you sugar coat your whole ordeal with Scott Bush/RA after the PM's you sent Mike.

You asked for the assistance of the Recon Unit and we tried to help you out behind the scenes while protecting your anonymity in this thread... And this is what we get in return?
+1000. I sometimes ask myself why I even bother.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Cloud35

Interesting. Since this is out in the open now, can we get details?
Old 06-07-2009, 02:33 PM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Yeah, seems like everything is back to nothing again...
Old 06-07-2009, 03:22 PM
ToastZ

Hrmmm,....

How does paying for a built motor,... waiting 6 months,... consulting a lawyer,.... and then getting the car back with under 400whp DD sound to everyone ?

- paul
Old 06-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ToastZ
Hrmmm,....

How does paying for a built motor,... waiting 6 months,... consulting a lawyer,.... and then getting the car back with under 400whp DD sound to everyone ?

- paul
sounds Relentless to me....
Old 06-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Cloud35

sounds like more suspense and not enough info to me! why must you guys tease
Old 06-07-2009, 03:32 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by Cloud35
sounds like more suspense and not enough info to me! why must you guys tease
Not our story to tell. Just read Krn's post and that is exactly what happened.

1. Drop car off in Jan, pick up in June = 6 months.
2. Car makes well under 400 on a DD in 72 deg weather.
3. Customer post that he's happy to have the car back and be 3000 miles south of wherever he was to start with.

Sorry, I'm confused as to where exists the happy ending ?

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure