Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 11:04 AM
OCG35
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by escobar929
it was krncoolwater whose G burned down along w/ Sams
I knew about Sams... but the other has been very vague info at best - so I wasn’t sure who it was... still waiting for info on that one actually... as far as I recall there was only one vague post with name withheld that was an apparent PM (at least in this thread)...
Old 08-06-2009, 11:05 AM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
^^
just another piece of misinformation he has.... not surprised
can you link me to the posts that clarify it all?...
Old 08-06-2009, 11:08 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Laughitup85
So I know i haven't been on here in a while because I honestly just stopped caring about what others think and how rediculas this thread got... "is XKR a doctor or not", "Scott Sucks", "No he doesn't", "look at my website i built on how much I hate Scott"... its just stupid! This whole thread was started to talk about MY Z and what I've had done to it. I've proven the power by posting Dynos, and now I've proven it yet again by not only driving across the country (with out a single problem!!) but going to Z/G meets out here and showing people that have read this thread my dynos. My car is still exactly what I wanted!
supporter you may claim.. but you've done more damage to Scott than support..
Old 08-06-2009, 12:07 PM
ToastZ

Originally Posted by OCG35
can you link me to the posts that clarify it all?...
pm krncoolwater if you are interested in the rest of the story. I don't think he post much if at all in the open forum.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:45 PM
Laughitup85

Originally Posted by doug
supporter you may claim.. but you've done more damage to Scott than support..
not really, you all did... I posted originally what was done to my car and how happy I was with it... but because it was Scott and Relentless Autosports I fully expected negative feedback. I proved the dynos, I drove it across the country, and I've shown the dynos and the car in action to people out here in Florida... That's support enough for me! I'm not going to sit on this forum all day arguing with people that won't budge in their opinions. Its that simple, you all sit back and bash while I DRIVE around with my car proving that Relentless Autosports can produce a 561+ HP car on an SS box and FMU with no fuel return line and 500cc injectors!
Old 08-06-2009, 01:58 PM
ToastZ

not really, you all did... I posted originally what was done to my car and how happy I was with it... but because it was Scott and Relentless Autosports I fully expected negative feedback. I proved the dynos, I drove it across the country, and I've shown the dynos and the car in action to people out here in Florida... That's support enough for me! I'm not going to sit on this forum all day arguing with people that won't budge in their opinions. Its that simple, you all sit back and bash while I DRIVE around with my car proving that Relentless Autosports can produce a 561+ HP car on an SS box and FMU with no fuel return line and 500cc injectors!
Have you confirmed that the "fuel pump wire upgrade" does not bypass the fuel pump relay shut-off ckt controlled by the factory ECU ?

If you are in a collision and the fuel pump keeps running off the battery voltage, that's bad right guys ?

The working battery voltage in your car now has a controlling effect on how well the tune on your car behaves. Changes in fuel pump pressure now drastically effect pressure at the injectors (which are undersized).

Its your car, you DRIVE it. No way in hell would I ever ride in it, much less cross country.

Last edited by ToastZ; 08-06-2009 at 02:06 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Laughitup85

Originally Posted by ToastZ
Have you confirmed that the "fuel pump wire upgrade" does not bypass the fuel pump relay shut-off ckt controlled by the factory ECU ?

If you are in a collision and the fuel pump keeps running off the battery voltage, that's bad right guys ?

The working battery voltage in your car now has a controlling effect on how well the tune on your car behaves. Changes in fuel pump pressure now drastically effect pressure at the injectors (which are undersized).

Its your car, you DRIVE it. No way in hell would I ever ride in it, much less cross country.
The job has been done right thats all there is to it
Old 08-06-2009, 02:17 PM
ToastZ

The job has been done right thats all there is to it
That's up for debate, considerable debate.

You say you are in Florida,... Get coachk or someone to look at the wiring in your car. Honestly, please get a second opinion at the wiring and fuel system in your car. For your own safety please do that.

Edit: Everyone should do this. These cars are not perfect and modifying them to 2x factory power is serious business when something goes wrong. I've had two independent shops/dealerships check up behind Sharif on my car. They have not found any problems, in fact I think the dealership has now even adopted a few items from my car and put it on others around town from a safety standpoint of routing fuel lines, heat wrapping, wiring, etc.... Check, double check, triple check. Have fun, but be safe.

Last edited by ToastZ; 08-06-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Laughitup85

Originally Posted by ToastZ
That's up for debate, considerable debate.

You say you are in Florida,... Get coachk or someone to look at the wiring in your car. Honestly, please get a second opinion at the wiring and fuel system in your car. For your own safety please do that.

Edit: Everyone should do this. These cars are not perfect and modifying them to 2x factory power is serious business when something goes wrong. I've had two independent shops/dealerships check up behind Sharif on my car. They have not found any problems, in fact I think the dealership has now even adopted a few items from my car and put it on others around town from a safety standpoint of routing fuel lines, heat wrapping, wiring, etc.... Check, double check, triple check. Have fun, but be safe.
there were rumors he was going to be at my last meet in gainesville but I dont think he showed
Old 08-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

there were rumors he was going to be at my last meet in gainesville but I dont think he showed
Although there has been a lot of gratuitous stone throwing in this thread, did you see the section of this thread that dealt with the build lists that Scott was putting out? The parts lists that had non-existant parts?

What were your thoughts on that?

To me, that was a very serious issue because it shows intent.

Welded up pistons and the seriously bad workman ship (confirmed) is one thing.
Cars getting burned to the ground is another.

Both of these demonstrate extremely poor quality of workmanship and wanton disregard... as bad as it is, its not criminal... but the build lists with fake parts, that was given out to more than one customer, the exact same build and parts list that VRT used.... That is on a whole different level.

That crosses the ethics line and demonstrates the writers character (or lack of it). The only way a list like that could be written is if it was done intentionally and with malice.

And it couldn't have been used as many times as it had been and still be a simple mistake.

That fake parts list says more than this entire thread put together.

What are your thoughts on it?
Old 08-06-2009, 05:14 PM
ToastZ

Seriously, you need to reach out to a greater crowd and start thinking about yourself behind the wheel. Couldn't care less how much power your car makes on undersized injectors and a mis-wired fuel pump. However, If we hear of one more RA build bursting into the flame then we've failed yet again as a community because maybe someone is not walking away from it this time.

All shop owners worth a dam worry excessively about this very problem, just ask them. That's what sets a great shop a part from a piece of dirt floor in the middle of the woods.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Laughitup85

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Although there has been a lot of gratuitous stone throwing in this thread, did you see the section of this thread that dealt with the build lists that Scott was putting out? The parts lists that had non-existant parts?

What were your thoughts on that?

To me, that was a very serious issue because it shows intent.

Welded up pistons and the seriously bad workman ship (confirmed) is one thing.
Cars getting burned to the ground is another.

Both of these demonstrate extremely poor quality of workmanship and wanton disregard... as bad as it is, its not criminal... but the build lists with fake parts, that was given out to more than one customer, the exact same build and parts list that VRT used.... That is on a whole different level.

That crosses the ethics line and demonstrates the writers character (or lack of it). The only way a list like that could be written is if it was done intentionally and with malice.

And it couldn't have been used as many times as it had been and still be a simple mistake.

That fake parts list says more than this entire thread put together.

What are your thoughts on it?
my thoughts were quite simple, I brought this topic up with Scott... and he explained the whole situation to me which I know has been explained if not in this thread, then another one and probably on 3 other forums... no matter what i believe or feel will never change the minds of those who believe so strongly that Scott is out to Screw people over... so me saying my opinion on anything is just throwing myself out there to get bashed! I stand by Scott but I do respect the knowledge and networking aswell
Old 08-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

... no matter what i believe or feel will never change the minds of those who believe so strongly that Scott is out to Screw people over... so me saying my opinion on anything is just throwing myself out there to get bashed!
This isn't entirely true.

If you give a plausible and rational explanation I'll listen to what you have to say. ...and I won't bash.

Just make it plausible and rational and many people will listen to what you have to say.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:19 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
This isn't entirely true.

If you give a plausible and rational explanation I'll listen to what you have to say. ...and I won't bash.

Just make it plausible and rational and many people will listen to what you have to say.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

I stand by Scott but I do respect the knowledge and networking aswell
Seriously Laughitup,

The general public doesn't have a predisposition on this subject. They are the majority of people viewing this colossal thread.

What do you expect the general public to think? Isn't that important to you or at least Scott (on a business level)?

When you say you heard the rational explanation given by Scott and you also say you support him, you are demonstrating a conflict of statements here.

If Scott is innocent and has a rational explanation for fraudulent documents being used to sell non-existant parts to unsuspecting customers, don't you think the world should know?

What is the general public supposed to think when you keep the extenuating circumstances a secret?

Peoples suspicions will only harden when you say (paraphrasing)
"Scott is innocent of any fraud, fires or terrible workmanship! Scott told me so and I'm keeping his explanation a secret!"

Unless he plans on being in a courtroom, that just doesn't make any sense from a public relations point of view.

I'm not hammering you, I'm just pointing out that not everybody on here is out to get you... but thoes parts lists handed out with all the fake parts... What are people supposed to think of that?
Old 08-07-2009, 10:22 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Laughitup=MrS

[/thread]
Old 08-08-2009, 02:48 AM
*Boose*

haha someone please read the tags at the bottom.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:41 AM
sublimemoment

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Laughitup=MrS

[/thread]

I can confirm that Laughitup is not MrS.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:58 PM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by sublimemoment
I can confirm that Laughitup is not MrS.

Hey, Can you confirm that there wasn't smoke coming off of that thick *** power wire feeding the pump.LOL!
Old 08-08-2009, 11:29 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Laughitup=MrS

[/thread]

It would be hilarious if these recent posts by Laughitup85 came from a SoCal IP address instead of Florida. That would be ultimate ownage.

I'm curious. Can we get an IP check mods???

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure