Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 09:56 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Motormouth
car is burned to the ground. wow. want to see pictures/vids of that.
This is the last I heard from him....He has not sent anything or responded to my PM's....I hope MrS did not get him...

Originally Posted by You Know Who
ok, on one condition...you will show the before and after pics. it leaves a much more powerful impression of anyone even thinking about doing business w/ those guys, deal?

PS thanks for your support man.

[QUOTE=XKR]YES...I need PIC'S....I need Pic'S..............
wanna post up some pics? i ****ing hate ***t/*a/***s garage/***k now!

Originally Posted by XKR
Lee...I am so sorry .....I did not want this for you...I am glad you did not get hurt.....I will pass this on to the other guys......Let me know if you plan to build again...I will walk you through it.......

Mike

i didnt want to but i have to tell you...13 JUNE 09 while driving my car on LA28 E i smelled fuel. thought it was coming from the outside so rolled up all my windows and the smell got ALOT stronger so i pulled over and seen "liquid fire" originating from the under the hood. now, its TOTALED and ***t nor ***k at ***s garage will take responsibility for it. i got it on youtube and pics. im forced to sue both of them but thought it was important to let someone know since the last time everyone got pissed off since i didnt say the car was ****ed but now its totaled.

i give everyone the benefit of the doubt until i get real concrete facts. the fact is i picked up the car from **/***s Garage and it ran nice until two weeks later in which it caught on fire and almost killed my ***. why did i wait so long to tell anyone? i wanted to give *A/***s Garage time to make it right but they are both telling the California Auto Consumer guys they both didnt work on the vehicle even though i dropped it off to them!

hey, i guess it does pay to do your homework before you pick a shop...

Last edited by XKR; 07-15-2009 at 10:01 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:03 AM
escobar929

Old 07-15-2009, 10:06 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pics!!! Vids!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 10:10 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

pics and vid should be in post 4000

I am not saying i am going to post them, i don't have them, just that I hope they are in post 4000.

Last edited by dikspiel; 07-15-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:12 AM
GreenGoblin

I can't wait for the pics, should make for some good times.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:31 AM
ReLeNTLeSSNismO
Vendor - Former Vendor

Soooooo.....This is what everyone was talking about!!!!!!! Well i will say it again we are not affiliated in any way shape or form from that guy!!!! Wow i had no idea!!!

Relentlessrpm.com
Old 07-15-2009, 10:35 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

^^^#3960

40 posts more.......and to anybody else tryign to sneak in, no artifical enlargement of thread allowed btw...lol

MIKE, xkr, if kornhole decides to bail out on us again for what happened... then i think its fair to say that all bets are off as far as you holding your word on not releasing any conversation you 2 had in private....
Kornhole has to be pretty stupid to get all quiet about what happened ...again...but...ive been surprised

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 07-15-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:40 AM
go-fast
Banned

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
^^^#3960

40 posts more.......and to anybody else tryign to sneak in, no artifical enlargement of thread allowed btw...lol

Old 07-15-2009, 10:44 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

You might want to put in your sig that you are no way related to Relentless Autobots
Old 07-15-2009, 12:01 PM
escobar929

Originally Posted by ReLeNTLeSSNismO
Soooooo.....This is what everyone was talking about!!!!!!! Well i will say it again we are not affiliated in any way shape or form from that guy!!!! Wow i had no idea!!!

Relentlessrpm.com
Originally Posted by dspiel
You might want to put in your sig that you are no way related to Relentless Autobots
Old 07-15-2009, 12:08 PM
ReLeNTLeSSNismO
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by dspiel

Good idea!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 12:12 PM
GreenGoblin

^ or just change your business name all togther... J/k
Old 07-15-2009, 12:23 PM
ReLeNTLeSSNismO
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by GreenGoblin
^ or just change your business name all togther... J/k
After reading all that trust me its tempting!!!! LOL
Old 07-15-2009, 12:26 PM
GreenGoblin

The onlt good thing you have going for you is your location.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:44 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by ReLeNTLeSSNismO
Good idea!!!
+10000
i HIGHLY recommend you go on a post whoring marketing add this weekend to show you are not relentless autosports(your sig should work with an link to this thread ). You want to avoid any possible connection to that leech(RA), since they ran VRT that whole gang has run illegal business and committed fraud on many customer builds....including a magazine built... also lied repeatedly on the message boards about the work done performance etc... i am going to also call it bad karma, i dunno how old your business is, but i almost wish you've seen this thread sooner before you gave it a name.......but either way, all you have to do is post a business license and you already proved more than that leech has in 3 years

Originally Posted by GreenGoblin
The onlt good thing you have going for you is your location.

werd
Old 07-15-2009, 06:41 PM
jz350

This should be Mr.S's theme song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
Old 07-15-2009, 06:51 PM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

I have been watching this thread for a couple months now. Since I did considered going to "Mr.S...."

Originally Posted by XKR
I have a few minutes to waste...look what I found on that other site...MrS looking for another car for the BBQ

I dont think Robert would like to see his car in a Do Do brown color...
I did contact Scott and all I heard was a pissing match about other shops... Not my thing and he will NOT get my business.

Personally I don't know who I will choose when I build my motor. However I have talked with OverDrive in Conroe and cleared up A LOT of misleading info being lead to myself and JT. Also talked to Intense and still need to contact Forged. However I'm not planing on building my motor for about another 6+ months.

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
OMFG...

I guess RobertK is trying to one-up Lawchick as the premier nuthugger. He was SGP's main nuthugger. But now that SGP is out of business, he is becoming an RA

WOW... What a FAWKING retard
Rude... A lot of things regarding SGP/Mark, from people I can trust and not internet forum members, have camed to my attention. Has SGP/Mark screwed people over, Yes. Did Mark treat me well, yes. Did I assited you in getting your tranny back... I did what I could. I honestly went by SGP and bugged Sean, Mark & Eric about getting your tranny out to Intense. I even called Darren to give him and update on it. We talked for about 30mins regarding your tranny and SGP. Sorry you got the bad end of the stick. But as far as SGP vs My350.com & me... I asked that my name is no longer associted with SGP. Wish all those that got screwed by Mark/SGP the best results.

Originally Posted by doug
Robert K is a dumbas$.. he was nuthuggin SGP (check the SGP Thread) before everything came out.. and now he is going to Scott.. IF you guys want to wait till everything is done and start a Robert K Fail Thread .. i have material with arguments i have had with his dumbas$ to contribute

I was owning that dumbas$ long before he moved to TX.. back when he was living in Colorado
I AM NOT GOING TO SCOTT! Or anyone else! I'm not associated with any one shop. [/end]

Also if anyone has any questions/comment regarding me feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Robert_K; 07-15-2009 at 07:04 PM. Reason: grammer... and most likely still screwed up.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:18 AM
XKR

^^^^^ Robert..... My post said "Pre" bbq1...My post was directed at MrS....I was just showing his hunting skills... It just so happened it was your car he was hunting....

Happy to hear that you fixed things with JT... He is an honest guy.

Last edited by XKR; 07-16-2009 at 05:22 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:39 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
^^^^^ Robert..... My post said "Pre" bbq1...My post was directed at MrS....I was just showing his hunting skills... It just so happened it was your car he was hunting....

Happy to hear that you fixed things with JT... He is an honest guy.
Its cool. Just tired of my car or myself being brought into a subject matter I have nothing to do with. I'm also tired of these shop/customer pissing matches. If I knew this is what I was getting myself into going TTed I would have never done it.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:48 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by Robert_K
If I knew this is what I was getting myself into going TTed I would have never done it.
Certainly not the only person I've heard say that.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure