Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 11:29 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Name:  lawn_mower.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  65.7 KB
Old 07-16-2009, 11:46 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by doug
come on man.. be real with me like i'm being real with you.. no bullsh!t.. you make little comments here and there ambigious comments in FI to the notion that we are always bashing people or going at people.. but as i said we only go after people with reason.. and half the time you don't know the reason why
Oh yes... I do. I've never said you guys never had a reason for the most part, it just never seems to actually die down when the battle is already won. I'm just looking at it from an outside perspective. I won't argue with it, it's pointless... do what you do. I'll leave it that.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:49 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
Oh yes... I do. I've never said you guys never had a reason for the most part, it just never seems to actually die down when the battle is already won. I'm just looking at it from an outside perspective. I won't argue with it, it's pointless... do what you do. I'll leave it that.
Until there aren't any more "prey" for RA........the battle is just beginning.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:51 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

in regards to this thread.. it was started by an RA nuthugger.. and its lost its legs multiple times.. but we arn't even the ones giving it back life.. its RA or the RA Huggers.. look at the LawChick fail thread and tell me there isn't a reason why that dude gets bashed as hard as he does
Old 07-16-2009, 11:52 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
For the web... sure.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:53 AM
blasian

in regards to this thread.. it was started by an RA nuthugger.. and its lost its legs multiple times.. but we arn't even the ones giving it back life.. its RA or the RA Huggers
Either that or more recon of course.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:53 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

For the web... sure.
Pretty sure the web is the main source of business other than word of mouth/meets.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:55 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by dspiel
Pretty sure the web is the main source of business other than word of mouth/meets.
I had no idea.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:00 PM
doug

Either that or more recon of course.
well its not like the information is fabricated without recon he would have never been removed from your site right? no one would have known this is the second G he burned to a crisp..

do you honestly thing the recon team is gathering information to laugh at Scott or entertain the community? its really for the community to learn the dealings of this con man.. you might thing its a little too much, but is essential that everyone know the full story behind this fraud.. unfortunately this has been going on long before i even got FI.. when Mr A and Scott were fooling the community blind with their charm.. then Scott turn on Mr. A and said it was Mr. A's idea.. but now 2 years later he is the one in trouble again and he has nobody else to point the finger at
Old 07-16-2009, 12:02 PM
doug

well people sure as hell ain't passing by his shop with the big sign out front
Old 07-16-2009, 12:45 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These pic's are killing me......

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Very true....

well its not like the information is fabricated without recon he would have never been removed from your site right? no one would have known this is the second G he burned to a crisp..

do you honestly thing the recon team is gathering information to laugh at Scott or entertain the community? its really for the community to learn the dealings of this con man.. you might thing its a little too much, but is essential that everyone know the full story behind this fraud.. unfortunately this has been going on long before i even got FI.. when Mr A and Scott were fooling the community blind with their charm.. then Scott turn on Mr. A and said it was Mr. A's idea.. but now 2 years later he is the one in trouble again and he has nobody else to point the finger at
Well said....

Once again...not picking a fight.......Where do you think i get 50% of the intel?? Would you believe X members of the VRT/RA/MrS/bbq1 &2 camp......Some of them started to see the light because some of what we are posting they could see for themselves. MOST of these same people started to give me more intel but asked not to mention their names.....I double checked the intel with a double agent working on the inside and found the intel to be true....

How do I know that Lawchick is having issues with MrS and wants to jump ship??? Come on Blasian....its all about the community man....I know you can see that by now. This con is banned from 99.9% of all websites that he posts ....correction....use to post on..... By the way....its not all about MrS/VRT/ra/Mr bbq1 &2.....its about all members being given a fair shake when dealing with all shops.....Look at Cass/Chris.....He MUST be treated fairly.....no build and run is going to happen here...

I see a few people posting that "there is no warranty with a race engine".......yes there is.....if that motor blows before reaching the track.....yes there is....if the customer did not sit his azz in the drivers seat...yes there is.....I spoke to 3 shops on the side....(I will not call names).....and all agree that Chris has nothing to do with that motor....That motor does not belong to Chris....That motor belongs to all involved with the build/tune.

There is a third car that was bbq...Not Total....but almost like Samantha's car......I asked for pic and I was told that they were not telling me this info for me to post it.....he/she just wanted me to know that they were also taken and they are now on our side....this person has given us great intel in the past....so i am OK with that.

As Doug stated....this thread died many times....its nutswinger like Lawchick and OCGAY35 that keep us going....Someone on here made a statement..."When scott talks...Lawchick's mouth moves...Thats funny but VERY true.... here is something that most did not know. scott told his swingers that if they shut me up...this will stop...scott told lawchick and the other fools to try and find something on me..I keep telling scott....this is bigger than XKR....I bet most of you though that Lawchick was the one that started saying that i am not a Doctor!! Wrong...It was scott....Everything that lawchick posted on here about me was started by scott. I am told that Lawchick does ANYTHING scott asks him to do.

I have listened to scott on voicemail/recording many times ranting about me.....Lawchick is no where smart enough to come up with this stuff.....

What about OCG35...Hmmmm .....LMAO....come on now.... Are you following me here blasian Dont let me spell it out bro

Last edited by XKR; 07-16-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:21 PM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

BBQ 2 was only a part of the reason.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:23 PM
iStan
ZR

not at liberty to say. BBQ2 was the catalyst that lead us into finding out some more things.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:28 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Its not over until the the shack is closed, insolvent and out of business.

Its not over as long as he is still running around the internet pumping a scam.

Like "Whack a mole" its not over as long as the rodents head keeps popping up.

He's been publicly bashed over the head with a sledge hammer of truth but apparently it means nothing to him. His head just keeps popping up in another website.

This guy isn't going away because there will always be an endless supply of noobs and unwitting victims.

It will be over when there is no more $$$ to be scammed or if/when he ends up in prison with an angry Bubba as his cell mate.

Very true...the facts of the mission

Originally Posted by iStan
not at liberty to say. BBQ2 was the catalyst that lead us into finding out some more things.
Go ahead Stan...give up the goods on bbq3........Lawchick is spilling his guts.....I can't stop laughing.............

Last edited by XKR; 07-16-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:34 PM
doug

Originally Posted by iStan
no recon team..no bbq info...
Old 07-16-2009, 02:03 PM
escobar929

Originally Posted by XKR

Go ahead Stan...give up the goods on bbq3........Lawchick is spilling his guts.....I can't stop laughing.............
bbq3? Lawchick is spilling his guts

someone please post more info on this
Old 07-16-2009, 02:20 PM
iStan
ZR

You are at liberty to say anything and everything on the condition that:Why cover for Mr. S?
Same reason the recon unit can't give up everything. Trust.

Originally Posted by XKR
BBQ3? Oh jesus. We've had enough. We're done on our ends.

Last edited by iStan; 07-16-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:35 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Tell us or you will be bbq4
Old 07-16-2009, 02:57 PM
iStan
ZR

OK. But at least tell me it will be revealed at a later date.
If our sources say so, so be it.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:24 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

I love me some bbq Korean short ribs.

Sorry, had to bring some humor into a really **** situation. God save us that there won't be another bbq of epic fail proportions...

Darren

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure