Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 08:58 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Looks like somebody wants to join Big Jim's Wolf Pack!

Old 07-20-2009, 09:06 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^^Omg.....lmao......^^^^^

Originally Posted by doug
this dude has a serious hard on for Jim Wolf i tell you..
you would think Jim Wolf is bigger than the Pope, God, Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson all rolled into one.. dude set out on a fcking quest like he was playign world of warcraft or this was Lord of the Rings
Well...I guess the name OCGAY35 is a fitting name "Quest"....what a Tool...

Last edited by XKR; 07-20-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you would think Jim Wolf is bigger than the Pope, God, Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson all rolled into one.. dude set out on a fcking quest like he was playign world of warcraft or this was Lord of the Rings

Originally Posted by dspiel
Looks like somebody wants to join Big Jim's Wolf Pack!

Both were quote worthy..
Old 07-20-2009, 10:17 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by OCG35
Garage tells the initial story... it quickly took a turn... Even four yrs ago CA Smog ***** had me concerned so Stillen SC was on the radar... but JWT TT was the real focus... CARB cert TT from JWT are you kidding???!!!! I waited... I was determined...

Then read a couple of articles (SportZ, then Nissan Sport)... and spoke to close friend (resource of articles)... cold start was the only challenge for the JWT TT CARB approval.

The wait continued as I poured NA $$$$... during the quest meeting Mr. Wolf himself - less than a yr ago... I asked about the CARB approval and challenges for the TT kit - whether it was nixed... he implied they weren’t done trying...

*** I don’t follow the FI world... you guys/girls are nutz!... I made a self-determination yrs ago that when JWT TT is CARB legal, I'm in!

So... I guess this is an FI noob question... anyone know recent status?

If you throw the search icon, and flame thrower I'll cry ~ {then probably realize you're an idiot}

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
WOWWW......

A determined OCGAY35 waiting in line during his quest to meet Mr. Wolf himself??? (notice he's not looking at the girls)

Old 07-20-2009, 10:31 AM
XKR

^^^^^^ LMFAO^^^^^....you know he would rather be with Mr Jim Wolf instead of the females in front of him....matter of fact...I doubt he even see the girls in front of him .....
Old 07-20-2009, 10:38 AM
OCG35
Banned

Reading comprehension isn’t a strong suit for many in this thread… and miss-quoting and doctoring quotes is abundant (no wonder XKR keeps posting made up ****)…

The “quest” was regarding NA gains dipsh!ts… not quest to meet Jim Wolf (duh!) …

No wonder this thread is such a drama fest – its like telling a 3 yrs old something and by the time the kid repeats it all the info is @ss backwards.

Complete imbeciles this thread
Old 07-20-2009, 10:42 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Lets ride bikes
Old 07-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

I don't run a JWT kit and certainly far from a nuthugger of any shop (I keep myself plenty happy hugging my own nutz ) but I never had any problems picking up the phone and calling Jim and shooting the **** for hours...

It's clear that Jim is a nice guy and knows his stuff! Given those two facts it's clear to me that Mr Sissy latched on to those two items and never let go... VRT/RA/Mr Sissy have been riding JWT coat tails in hopes of some sort or industry validation/acceptance from day one, and I was calling them out on this issue since day one!

I even discussed this with Jim, he acknowledged their BS but certainly was/is in a tough position - what shop/manufacturer is going to call out their customers in public...? If that was the case, these forums would be filled by manufacture/shop threads telling the world what a bunch of silly a$$ idiots their customers are...

Last edited by Philthy; 07-20-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:51 AM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by Philthy
I don't run a JWT kit and certainly far from a nuthugger of any shop (I keep myself plenty happy hugging my own nutz ) but I never had any problems picking up the phone and calling Jim and shooting the **** for hours...

It's clear that Jim is a nice guy and knows his stuff! Given those two facts it's clear to me that Mr Sissy latched on to those two items and never let go... VRT/RA/Mr Sissy have been riding JWT coat tails in hopes of some sort or industry validation/acceptance from day one, and I was calling them out on this issue since day one!

I even discussed this with Jim, he acknowledged their BS but certainly was/is in a tough position - what shop/manufacturer is going to call out their customers in public...? If that was the case, these forums would be filled by manufacture/shop threads telling the world what a bunch of silly a$$ idiots their customers are...
One of the most logical posts in this entire thread… that unfortunately will go over the heads and/or ignored by most of the posters in here… or they will misinterpret it & get all offended because you aren’t cuddling up to their stupidity.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:08 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by OCG35
One of the most logical posts in this entire thread… that unfortunately will go over the heads and/or ignored by most of the posters in here… or they will misinterpret it & get all offended because you aren’t cuddling up to their stupidity.
its abundantly clear that you are a Jim Wolf Nuthugger.. you were a willing participant in this thread and another thread on driver until Jim Wolf's name was brought up as to why he won't say something about Scott Bush using his name for affiliation and why he hasn't said anything about Mr. A using his name.. and the question still remains why hasn't Jim publicly said anything about these scammers linking themselves to him.. you went ape shQ!t.. all of a sudden we are the enemy.. and while you had no problem with the bashing before.. all of a sudden now that Jim's name is brought up you have a problem with everything.. If that isn't nut swinging i don't know what is..

I see apart of your problem also is that you're nobody over here.. i stalked you on driver to get an idea of your personality and what you are like over there.. you seem pretty popular and alot of people look up to you and what you've done with your car.. where as over here you arn't jack ****.. its pretty damn obvious you're jealous of the power/attention XKR/Mike has on this forum and its pretty damn obvious you wish you had the same attention like you do on driver.. its obvious you don't know whats going on in this forum to even suggest that we would turn on Philty.. he is apart of the recon team you maroon
Old 07-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Some more barf to choke on. MrS is now the model of honesty and decency in this business:

From: http://www.timeattackforums.com/foru...html#post25917
Originally Posted by Nikolas@Redline
Just wanted to get a check on reality... to make sure the reality I THINK I am in, is the TRUE reality that everyone else is in....

So, a company pretty much asks us to "look the other way" on a rather significant rule, with the carrot that they 'might' support us, and oh, just having us associated with you guys will be worth whatever headaches you have to deal with for "looking the other way"... and they get rather upset that we don't want to do it....

Uhh..... So, in what reality would that have been acceptable in.... Mine? Yours? Alternate Universe Gamma X-Ray Zulu? Oh, I guess it would have been acceptable in THEIRS.....

Yeah, so, whatever knocks people can rant on us for not being big enough, or "hyped" enough, or "like pro drifting"... one thing they will NEVER be able to hold over my head is that I can be bought....

(Scott's reply)
Wow Nik, I wish I could say i am surprised... surprised about this whole proposition, and surprised about your answer...... But I am glad and sad at the same time about this whole deal, but still not in the least bit surprised.

I am blown away daily about how corrupt this industry and people that are in it really are.
Some say if you can't beat them, join them.

Lets just say I sleep better at night knowing that I do the best I possibly can to be as upfront and honest with my business and personal life as I can and that is all I can do. ***FIRE EXTINGUISHER ANYONE??***

Its rare and getting more and more rare to find ethical, honest,and good moral'd people in this world anymore it seems.

I applaud you on your choice to do the right thing, but then again, I am not surprised you did

Last edited by Sharif@Forged; 07-20-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:35 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

^someone needs to send doug in there to stir up trouble

Last edited by dikspiel; 07-20-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:45 PM
doug

I would be no use over there.. i'm totally harmless
Old 07-20-2009, 01:39 PM
OCG35
Banned

its abundantly clear that you are a Jim Wolf Nuthugger.. you were a willing participant in this thread and another thread on driver until Jim Wolf's name was brought up as to why he won't say something about Scott Bush using his name for affiliation and why he hasn't said anything about Mr. A using his name.. and the question still remains why hasn't Jim publicly said anything about these scammers linking themselves to him.. you went ape shQ!t.. all of a sudden we are the enemy.. and while you had no problem with the bashing before.. all of a sudden now that Jim's name is brought up you have a problem with everything.. If that isn't nut swinging i don't know what is..

I see apart of your problem also is that you're nobody over here.. i stalked you on driver to get an idea of your personality and what you are like over there.. you seem pretty popular and alot of people look up to you and what you've done with your car.. where as over here you arn't jack ****.. its pretty damn obvious you're jealous of the power/attention XKR/Mike has on this forum and its pretty damn obvious you wish you had the same attention like you do on driver.. its obvious you don't know whats going on in this forum to even suggest that we would turn on Philty.. he is apart of the recon team you maroon
You’ve summed it up all in one post… the difference between me and XKR (and apparently you) is I don’t give a cr@p about “internet clout”… anyone that knows me personally knows I couldn’t give a ****. I say it like it is… common sense is common sense – it could be any other big manufacturer and I would say the same thing as I said about JWT… if you’re definition of common sense is nut swinger, okay.

As for me “suggesting that Pilthy turn on you”… well, you’re making my point even clearer – I’m not about forum drama… I don’t pick and chose who I will say makes sense and who’s an idiot. If someone makes sense, they make sense – he made sense… but I’m sure there are those that won’t be able to realize that because they are too caught up in their internet games and “stalking people”
Old 07-20-2009, 01:57 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

I just want to point out that I have nothing against OCG35, I just made fun of him because I googled Jim Wolf and found that.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:09 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://my350z.com/forum/attachment....1&d=1248131341

OMFG....ROLF
Attached Thumbnails Scott Bush &amp; Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-omgsick.jpg  
Old 07-20-2009, 03:58 PM
XKR

I would be no use over there.. i'm totally harmless
You kidding right

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Some more barf to choke on. MrS is now the model of honesty and decency in this business:

Sharif.....Here are a few words that should not be use together.

1) Honest & BanK Robber

2) Reverse & Back

3) Fast & Yugo

4) Pro Life & Murderer

5) MrS &.............well you get my point

Last edited by XKR; 07-20-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:34 PM
doug

Originally Posted by OCG35
You’ve summed it up all in one post… the difference between me and XKR (and apparently you) is I don’t give a cr@p about “internet clout”… anyone that knows me personally knows I couldn’t give a ****. I say it like it is… common sense is common sense – it could be any other big manufacturer and I would say the same thing as I said about JWT… if you’re definition of common sense is nut swinger, okay.

As for me “suggesting that Pilthy turn on you”… well, you’re making my point even clearer – I’m not about forum drama… I don’t pick and chose who I will say makes sense and who’s an idiot. If someone makes sense, they make sense – he made sense… but I’m sure there are those that won’t be able to realize that because they are too caught up in their internet games and “stalking people”
you are gravely mistaken sir.. i spent a good deal of my employers time today researching your posts on driver.. you love to post and you love the feedback others give you on your car.. you soak it all in.. i see the way you talk to some members on driver and its remenicent of how we talk to people here.. you are basicaly our identical twin on driver.. and don't you even try to deny it..

second your so called common sense.. you are condoning a manufacturer who refuses to speak out about Scammers pushing their product, as i do recall VRT was one of the first distributors of the JWT Twin Turbo Kit .. if not the first.. and these Twin Turbo Kits were locked down to only dealers that Jim trusted to install and market his product. This was no reseller situation.. Mr. A and Scott were intimately(No Homo) involved with Jim on a day to day basis.. he worked with them personally.. This wasn't a bunch of kids who bought parts off a website and resold it.. it was a very strong relationship.. Jim has said nothing.. nothing..

Now that tells me as a consumer that Jim is only interested in his profit margin and not his customers.. and thats why i will never buy a JWT Product.. if anything Jim should have drafted something on his website.. he owes us that much. If you feel thats how manufacturers should operate... then more power to you.. congratulations..

Thirdly.. if you call reading your posts to get where you are coming from stalking then we are all guilty of it.. everyone does it.. you just don't have the ***** to say it.. and if you are telling me that you have done no research on XKR/Mike, but you have strong beliefs on these frivilous claims that he isn't a doctor.. you are either one hell of a fortune teller, mind reader or a brilliant liar.. its quite obvious the amount of time you have spent telling us that mike isn't a doctor that it means you have spent quite some time stalking mike to know that he isn't a doctor.. or maybe your just that gulliable.. so what are you? Stalker? or Fortune Teller.. please i'm curious of this answer and i will keep reposting it to you until you answer it everytime you post in this thread from now on.

The reality of it is that you are guilty of everything you accuse us of, the problem is you have no clout or pull on this forum and now have been reduced to a baffoon, laughing stock and a maroon.. no one really cares what you say from now on.. you are simply here for amusement.. you could tell us that Mike is a Janitor and maybe maybe some where he is one rich as$ janitor.. but you know what.. we would never believe you.. you have lost all credibility and you are just the clown of the forum now.. you have even been given a little knick name OCGay35.. at this point i don't know why you are still here.. no one here cares for you and quite fankly no one will be answering any questions you may have about your car in the future, we are no longer concern with the air you breathe.. even if its our very own air.. you have been reduced to nothing.. you are currently as low as Scott Bush.. no one respects you.. no one cares to see your posts.. the best thing for you is to go back to driver where you may have some shred of self respect.. and when you do go back there.. i will give you a little time to feel better about yourself.. then i will come over there and ****** away any respect or integrity you have.. i will 'stalk' you around the internet and with every power i have.. and yes i'm pretty damn powerful around these interwebs that everyone know that you are nothing.. you stand for nothing and you support scammers and theives who are out to take people's hard earn money and you care nothing for the community..

In closing.. sir.. i hope you have a nice night.. it was nice having you here while it lasted, however your time has expired and its time for you to hop on out of here..
Old 07-20-2009, 04:43 PM
OCG35
Banned

^^^ you’re rhetoric is laughable!!!

And 99% of your babble regarding me is entirely false.

Next.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:23 PM
XKR

you are gravely mistaken sir.. i spent a good deal of my employers time today researching your posts on driver.. you love to post and you love the feedback others give you on your car.. you soak it all in.. i see the way you talk to some members on driver and its remenicent of how we talk to people here.. you are basicaly our identical twin on driver.. and don't you even try to deny it..

second your so called common sense.. you are condoning a manufacturer who refuses to speak out about Scammers pushing their product, as i do recall VRT was one of the first distributors of the JWT Twin Turbo Kit .. if not the first.. and these Twin Turbo Kits were locked down to only dealers that Jim trusted to install and market his product. This was no reseller situation.. Mr. A and Scott were intimately(No Homo) involved with Jim on a day to day basis.. he worked with them personally.. This wasn't a bunch of kids who bought parts off a website and resold it.. it was a very strong relationship.. Jim has said nothing.. nothing..

Now that tells me as a consumer that Jim is only interested in his profit margin and not his customers.. and thats why i will never buy a JWT Product.. if anything Jim should have drafted something on his website.. he owes us that much. If you feel thats how manufacturers should operate... then more power to you.. congratulations..

Thirdly.. if you call reading your posts to get where you are coming from stalking then we are all guilty of it.. everyone does it.. you just don't have the ***** to say it.. and if you are telling me that you have done no research on XKR/Mike, but you have strong beliefs on these frivilous claims that he isn't a doctor.. you are either one hell of a fortune teller, mind reader or a brilliant liar.. its quite obvious the amount of time you have spent telling us that mike isn't a doctor that it means you have spent quite some time stalking mike to know that he isn't a doctor.. or maybe your just that gulliable.. so what are you? Stalker? or Fortune Teller.. please i'm curious of this answer and i will keep reposting it to you until you answer it everytime you post in this thread from now on.

The reality of it is that you are guilty of everything you accuse us of, the problem is you have no clout or pull on this forum and now have been reduced to a baffoon, laughing stock and a maroon.. no one really cares what you say from now on.. you are simply here for amusement.. you could tell us that Mike is a Janitor and maybe maybe some where he is one rich as$ janitor.. but you know what.. we would never believe you.. you have lost all credibility and you are just the clown of the forum now.. you have even been given a little knick name OCGay35.. at this point i don't know why you are still here.. no one here cares for you and quite fankly no one will be answering any questions you may have about your car in the future, we are no longer concern with the air you breathe.. even if its our very own air.. you have been reduced to nothing.. you are currently as low as Scott Bush.. no one respects you.. no one cares to see your posts.. the best thing for you is to go back to driver where you may have some shred of self respect.. and when you do go back there.. i will give you a little time to feel better about yourself.. then i will come over there and ****** away any respect or integrity you have.. i will 'stalk' you around the internet and with every power i have.. and yes i'm pretty damn powerful around these interwebs that everyone know that you are nothing.. you stand for nothing and you support scammers and theives who are out to take people's hard earn money and you care nothing for the community..

In closing.. sir.. i hope you have a nice night.. it was nice having you here while it lasted, however your time has expired and its time for you to hop on out of here..
WOW .......I dont think OCgay35 knows what he just stepped into.....

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure