Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Jeff92se

Received 1,072 Likes on 964 Posts

IMHO, one doesn't make a statement about one's profession w/o doing some research first. I don't see how it's that obvious that he isn't. Nor have I seen you post where it's that obvious.

You do have alot of posts in this thread. IMHO, if you didn't care, you would leave what people say at that. But you do choose to state that you don't care and make it a point to state that you don't care. Almost to the point where I do think you care.

I do agree that these guys are in "create an epic thread" mode. But the problem is no epicness has been posted yet.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:14 PM
OCG35
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
IMHO, one doesn't make a statement about one's profession w/o doing some research first. I don't see how it's that obvious that he isn't. Nor have I seen you post where it's that obvious.

You do have alot of posts in this thread. IMHO, if you didn't care, you would leave what people say at that. But you do choose to state that you don't care and make it a point to state that you don't care. Almost to the point where I do think you care.

I do agree that these guys are in "create an epic thread" mode. But the problem is no epicness has been posted yet.

Jeff, I spent 16 yrs in the medical industry... I’ve dealt with physicians, department managers, hospital administrators… this guy is no doctor. Besides, I have my own (unsolicited) "recon" info... I just don’t get all caught up in that bs (if I did, I would be posting up all sorts of info that would perk ears and open eyes – but it’s not important to me).

The bold blue above is exactly right!!!... I have no loyalties to RA - but XKR has blown a lot of smoke and I haven’t seen any evidence... so its hard to take that serious.

So I'm simply calling it as I see it - a guy that says the sky is falling... but nothing is happening.

Other than that, I just respond to the peanut gallery. Many of my initial posts in this thread were responding to the creative toons… while following the thread for that entertainment, I started seeing the patterns of seeming deceit developed… then I realized the phenomenon of the mob – I suspect many of them don’t have a clue what they are really rallying about, they are just followers and join the band wagon… so it has become something of an offbeat novel…. I leave it for a while – then come back to it and realize nothing has happened since the last time I left… then all the experts chime in with their evaluation trying to profile me… its all quite amusing - none of it requested by me by the way... they just cant help themselves.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:17 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by OCG35
1) Doug is ENTIRELY incorrect about me studying XKR – I’ve been in two threads that XKR is in (that I know of) and have addressed him in those 2 threads… I couldn’t care less about the guy – I just call him out when it’s obvious.

2) In terms of “stalking” me – I used Doug’s term verbatim – he said he spent his company's time stalking me to see what I’m like (wow, talk about a loser). Then he forgets that he’s the one that used the term and implies I said it because I stalk his butt buddy

3) Internet “power, clout, recognition, etc” means absolutely ZERO to me… I don’t give a crap who thinks what about these drama threads – I could take it or leave it.

One things has become very apparent to me… there are a few people in this thread that believe in Internet Fantasy and profess their “power” and “authority”… that is very telling in my opinion… and what it tells me is they have absolutely no integrity in their physical life, respect from no one and little or no authority over anything real.

It’s all very amusing to me – in a “Who Ate Gilbert Grape” kinda way…

The “OCGay” and “I’m gonna get you” comments are truly comical

Jeff – me and you have had boatloads of debates – but they are normally about car stuff… these guys spend hours upon hours hashing garbage that has nothing to do with cars.

I don’t care whose feelings get hurt over this – I think it’s hilarious that people get so riled up that they create drama over it… and I crack up when they think it means something to me. The biggest mistake they keep making is confusing me for someone that gives a crap.
Jeff, I spent 16 yrs in the medical industry... I’ve dealt with physicians, department managers, hospital administrators… this guy is no doctor. Besides, I have my own (unsolicited) "recon" info... I just don’t get all caught up in that bs (if I did, I would be posting up all sorts of info that would perk ears and open eyes – but it’s not important to me).

The bold blue above is exactly right!!!... I have no loyalties to RA - but XKR has blown a lot of smoke and I haven’t seen any evidence... so its hard to take that serious.

So I'm simply calling it as I see it - a guy that says the sky is falling... but nothing is happening.

Other than that, I just respond to the peanut gallery. Many of my initial posts in this thread were responding to the creative toons… while following the thread for that entertainment, I started seeing the patterns of seeming deceit developed… then I realized the phenomenon of the mob – I suspect many of them don’t have a clue what they are really rallying about, they are just followers and join the band wagon… so it has become something of an offbeat novel…. I leave it for a while – then come back to it and realize nothing has happened since the last time I left… then all the experts chime in with their evaluation trying to profile me… its all quite amusing - none of it requested by me by the way... they just cant help themselves.
empty barrels make the most noise.. everytime you post it is a bag of nothing with no proof.. no information.. you're just being garrulous and cynical
Old 07-21-2009, 04:26 PM
OCG35
Banned

^^^ it was simply a response to Jeff's request and posts.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:34 PM
Jeff92se

Received 1,072 Likes on 964 Posts

IMHO, if someone made a nickname and that implied I was gay, I'd be posting that info like a ****. ESPECIALLY in this thread.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:20 PM
XKR

OCgay....now I know you are a complete idiot.... To make a statement like ... You know alot of physician's and managers that's how you know I am not a physician....and you can tell this over the Internet is the dumbest thing I have ever seen posted!!! You sir are a moron!!!

You idiots (ocgay and lawchick) sent Eric/rude a pm with this claim that I am not a doctor... Because Eric is a friend and he informed me of this..... and also he is a police officer so I felt it was safe to disclose the proof my profession to him....

So as far as I am concerned.... What I do for a living is none of YOUR d@mn business. If I claimed to own an auto shop but worked out of a shed....and I bbq'ed customers cars..... Then you would have something.

You came on here laughing when Korn posted that he won't post anything bad about MrS ....he was just happy to get his car back.... You were pissed when the PM"s were not posted in public forum about what MrS was doing to this guy... But was kept to selected members.... Then Korn came back and sent me a PM that his car that MrS worked on went up in flames...I posted that because he said it was OK to do so..... You were MIA for a while after that....why.... Because you felt like an azz .... I am sure you will claim that this forum is not your life or some crap like that.....but as others have pointed out.....you are on the top 10 list......

We can play this game as long as you want..... You claim to have intel on me.... Then post it you idiot.... It's obvious to everyone that you are upset with me for talking about your boyfriend.... So I am quite sure if you had something you would post it.....

So like I said.... We can play this game as long as you want

You are a nutswinging tool.... No more no less......You think coming at me will change the direction of this thread??? I am sure you do...why??? because you are an idiot........But hang around.....you will help keep this thread alive

Now that Doug has exposed that I am really a Janitor.....I got to get back to cleaning !!!!...

Edit**** I was just reminded....you were pissed at me because I said something about Samantha in some thread.....I know you have a crush on her....but get over it man.....If you want....the next time I speak to her....I will tell her you still have a hard-on for her...OK !!

Last edited by XKR; 07-22-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:24 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 07-21-2009, 06:47 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

I have a crush on her as well but only on the internet where I am safe.

XKR let her know that I have a wall full of pictures of her with hearts around her face and I have her birthday circled on my calendar and in my Outlook reminders.

I also light scented candles around her shrine in my room sometimes when I am lonely.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:52 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by dspiel

XKR let her know that I have a wall full of pictures of her with hearts around her face and I have her birthday circled on my calendar and in my Outlook reminders.

I also light scented candles around her shrine in my room sometimes when I am lonely.
........ I just text her to come and read your post....
Old 07-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Legacy406

Received 3,307 Likes on 2,602 Posts

So any pics of the car or what?
Old 07-21-2009, 07:28 PM
stormcrow

Mike, just wanted to let you know that I'm dissatisfied with the job you did on my baseboards when you last cleaned my home... When you return this weekend, please make sure you re-do them and I also need for you to mend the fence.

For anyone who needs janitorial or handy-man services, Mike's your guy! He comes highly recommended!
Old 07-21-2009, 07:57 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by stormcrow
Mike, just wanted to let you know that I'm dissatisfied with the job you did on my baseboards when you last cleaned my home... When you return this weekend, please make sure you re-do them and I also need for you to mend the fence.

For anyone who needs janitorial or handy-man services, Mike's your guy! He comes highly recommended!
Thanks for putting in a good word for me Jeremy..... I need the work... Some how Sharif wants me to pay him in full when I pick the car up.... Is he out of his mind????? I plan to make payments !!!
Old 07-21-2009, 08:04 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by stormcrow

LOL.... She saw your post and called me....LOL.... She wants to know why you have her birthday circled???......LOL

She though your post was funny....lol
Old 07-21-2009, 08:18 PM
go-fast
Banned

op's car sucked

some of the saddest welding ever(strut bars)

two cars burned

sanded/welded pistons

false business

missing paid for parts

super fail nuthuggers

awesome cartoons

lawsuits

builder denying touching car

(there's more i know,but c'mon i think my point is made)

i would call this thread action packed,would you prefer a "who makes the best sounding exhaust" thread topping the charts?
Old 07-21-2009, 08:49 PM
Sea Bass

Originally Posted by XKR
Hope you were keeping up with us and not have to read from the first page ......
Not to worry. I've been with this thread since it was in single digits. And I know the whole backstory, having read much of it since early '08 as it was going down. I remember cringing at SCC taking their car to Mr A... and getting burned. Now that that mag is gone, we'll never see their TT Z take on a Z06.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:24 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by go-fast
op's car sucked

two cars burned

sanded/welded pistons

false business

missing paid for parts

super fail nuthuggers

awesome cartoons

lawsuits

i would call this thread action packed,would you prefer a "who makes the best sounding exhaust" thread topping the charts?
Old 07-21-2009, 09:43 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by go-fast
op's car sucked

two cars burned

sanded/welded pistons

false business

missing paid for parts

super fail nuthuggers

awesome cartoons

lawsuits

In a nutshell (I believe that's the expression). QFSATOT: quoted for sad as truth of thread. Fuking scum of the earth.

Darren
Old 07-21-2009, 10:40 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

how about selling engine builds with NISMO parts that do not exist
Old 07-22-2009, 04:02 AM
escobar929

how about selling engine builds with NISMO parts that do not exist
ofcourse they exist...duh... in voodo world
Old 07-22-2009, 05:00 AM
GreenGoblin

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XKR
Now that Doug has exposed that I am really a Janitor.....I got to get back to cleaning !!!!...
Stop the lies you are a massive drug lord (aka doctor feel good is your name on the street)and that is how you have all this intel, you pay off the cops and you need the super G to out run the fuzz when you have to make the drops....

All those locations you have AZ, TX, FL are stash houses where you keep your fortune. We are on to your *** You and your gang of secret ops spy glasses wearing fuzz runners.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure