Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 07:56 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by George@GTM
Sorry to hear about your car Samantha, it makes be cringe to see that happen to a fellow G owner, I am sure you are loving that G37.

If you run into any issues tuning that G37 after you go TT just give me a call.

-George
GT Motorsports
Dont think I am heartless George......she said it was kool to post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:57 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not to mention, if there was a short somewhere, a fuse would have blown - I doub't Nissan would build a car with unfused circuits.

Lawd'U I would recommend you post less, your information is consistently incorrect and completely off base. It is better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt (or something like that )

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 03-03-2009, 07:57 PM
UpRev
Banned

Originally Posted by rcdash
WRONG, again.

Is that what Scott told you caused the fire?

The 2006 light recall was because of failure to comply with brightness/glare federal standards. There was never a risk of an electrical malfunction or fire. Read here (and note the word VOLUNTARY) :
*burn* or lack thereof. Not quite certain. Either way there is now much doubt about the lights catching fire and burning the car down.

Anyone taking bets on how this snafu turns out and what is said to cover the nonsense story behind it?
Old 03-03-2009, 07:58 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by welderz
And there's so many customers who have had bad experiences. You really are an RA nuthugger defending him despite all the contradictory evidence.
hey.. please do me a favor..

show me ONE "relentless autosports" customer who has had a bad experience - or even ONE complaint - DO IT!!! DO IT!!! .. pleeease - entertain me!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:58 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by XKR
Dont think I am heartless George......she said it was kool to post
Not for one second Mike, I know you are truly a good guy. I just cannot beleive all the people who thought you were serious, obvisouly they have a hard time seperating factual truth from everything else

Carry on,

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 03-03-2009, 08:00 PM
XKR

WRONG, again.

The 2006 light recall was because of failure to comply with brightness/glare federal standards. There was never a risk of an electrical malfunction or fire. Read here (and note the word VOLUNTARY) :

Raj....This guy is unreal....EVERY d@mn post this TOOL makes is incorrect information....And this chick is a lawyerThe only think this guy can defend is a pile of cow ****

Not for one second Mike, I know you are truly a good guy. I just cannot beleive all the people who thought you were serious, obvisouly they have a hard time seperating factual truth from everything else

Carry on,

-George
GT Motorsports
I am going to pick up some rubbing compound in the morning.......I was told it would fix the paint issue. The car looks bad in the picture....it does not look that bad in person

Not to mention, if there was a short somewhere, a fuse would have blown - I doub't Nissan would build a car with unfused circuits.

Lawd'U I would recommend you post less, your information is consistently incorrect and completely off base. It is better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt (or something like that )

-George
GT Motorsports
Well said .......Look at some of the members that signed up as members after this guy.....They all know more than this tool !!

Last edited by XKR; 03-03-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:12 PM
rcdash

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Raj....This guy is unreal....EVERY d@mn post this TOOL makes is incorrect information....And this guy is a lawyerThe only think this guy can defend is a pile of cow ****
It's a male again now? I thought it was a female - the same as SDGeneralCounsel on g35driver. I mean the post accuracy is consistent between the two users... Where's good recon when you need it? Rude said he and Jorge made it up, but I think they actually hit on something...

Last edited by rcdash; 03-03-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

wait, wait, wait. Scott tunes cars now? So if we go to JWT for the tuning, Scott will be doing it not JIM? Since when has Scott learned to tune? I am so confused now.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:16 PM
rcdash

Originally Posted by UpRev
*burn* or lack thereof. Not quite certain. Either way there is now much doubt about the lights catching fire and burning the car down.

Anyone taking bets on how this snafu turns out and what is said to cover the nonsense story behind it?
You may want to check out SDGeneralCounsel's posts over on g35driver in the tuning thread... He/she has some quite flattering remarks on Osiris.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:16 PM
XKR

it's a male again now? I thought it was a female - the same as sdgeneralcounsel on g35driver. I mean the post accuracy is consistent between the two users... :d where's good recon when you need it? Rude said he and jorge made it up, but i think they actually hit on something...
fixed *****:d

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
wait, wait, wait. Scott tunes cars now? So if we go to JWT for the tuning, Scott will be doing it not JIM? Since when has Scott learned to tune? I am so confused now.

Last edited by XKR; 03-03-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought the fire was caused by her wiring up the late model headlights wrong somehow.

that was from a different thread.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:22 PM
xxg35girlxx

Originally Posted by Motormouth
I thought the fire was caused by her wiring up the late model headlights wrong somehow.

that was from a different thread.
CORRECT
Old 03-03-2009, 08:24 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by xxg35girlxx

show me ONE "relentless autosports" customer who has had a bad experience - or even ONE complaint - DO IT!!! DO IT!!! .. pleeease - entertain me!
all this bold red reminds me of julian. Are you the female julian now?

Last edited by r0mey; 03-03-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Motormouth
Banned

CORRECT
then keep a leash on your friends who keep giving the wrong information
Old 03-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by r0mey
all this bold red reminds me of julian. Are you the female julian now?
not to misrepresent what you meant but: that couldn't be julian... she didn't misspell anything. or curse. or mention *****.

Last edited by r0mey; 03-03-2009 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Motormouth
Banned

oh I know, it was actually mentioned in the thread I pulled that explanation from as well. I wired up HID lights to my non-HID equipped Z.

though I can say my friend had custom lights done that required some wiring because of additional lights on his G35... but cannot recall specifics.

I personally don't understand.

Last edited by r0mey; 03-04-2009 at 07:20 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:30 PM
UpRev
Banned

You may want to check out SDGeneralCounsel's posts over on g35driver in the tuning thread... He/she has some quite flattering remarks on Osiris.
Done and done.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:31 PM
XKR

There's nothing to wire up. The harnesses are all the same across the model years. The ballasts are the same. Every hot wire is fused. So unless she decided to cut the harness (why?) and then hard wire and then remove the fuses back at the junction box (why?) an electrical fire should not have been possible. Sounds like an insurance scam... If I was the adjuster, you wouldn't have gotten off so easy!
HHMmmmmmmm So you are saying that ............ .....Say it aint so Raj...sayit aint so !!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:07 PM
rcdash

Alright Samantha, this note is for you. I'll grant you that Scott does have a way with words and he does treat his customers well. Does that excuse running a business the way he does? He had me going as trying to be legit and had me thinking he was a victim in the VRT and subsequent fiascos for some time. I defended him when Sharif was starting to think he was no different that Mike A. Boy do I feel like an @ss. The worst part about it, there are some genuinely good people over on g35driver that support him (including Rude's best friend ). Everyone's gotta decide what's right and wrong for themselves. Scott's sense of right and wrong is just a wee bit skewed. The evidence in that regard is overwhelming. Scott's "friends" gotta look through the veil. I'm not saying he's the devil incarnate, but he deserves what he's getting - he brought it on himself. You can either defend him, you can help him do better, or you can get the heck out of dodge before he brings you down with him.

Good luck.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:37 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

WRONG, again.

Lawchick gets yet again!
There's nothing to wire up. The harnesses are all the same across the model years. The ballasts are the same. Every hot wire is fused. So unless she decided to cut the harness (why?) and then hard wire and then remove the fuses back at the junction box (why?) an electrical fire should not have been possible. Sounds like an insurance scam... If I was the adjuster, you wouldn't have gotten off so easy!
Why? lol. I guess she got her money out of the insurance company and saved Scott a little embarrassment at the same time. Win-win? Right? Of course this is all supposition - maybe she did manage to stick a pair of scissors into a harness AND another pair into the fuse box? Wonder if she told that to the insurance guy? Oh no, wait, it was the darned defective lights from Infiniti. Ethics? Now you know where they both stand - at least they stand together. Well I guess we already knew about Scott. Now we know about Samantha.
WOW... The ownage is this thread is EPIC

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure