Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Sea Bass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCG35
of course it does... look how intrigued it made you. You felt compelled to join in...

Better than reading all the empty promises of "big and devastating information to come"
Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back. Had you read my first post in this thread, you would see I have been actively reading all of the related issues since early '08, and this thread since it was still in the single pages.

Now, please address my last post about your statements that Mike has ulterior motives and is providing false information.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:50 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

XKR likes to stir **** up and I call him on his bs... then he and his cronies get pissy and drag the **** out.
1) XKR likes to stir up ****? what ****... he is one of the calmest .. coolest members in this forum.. he gets along with everyone.. cross vendors/shop followers on this forum.. he gets along with everyone

2) what exact BS have you called him on?
Old 07-23-2009, 04:23 PM
ToastZ

LOL, XKR not a doctor ?

ZdayZ 2010, he will be there go meet him. 20-30 people talked to him all day long in front of the forged tent at 2009. Anyone can talk to him, ten minutes - anyone can tell he is a doctor.

BTW, Thanks Mike for the extra information on diabetes and long term heart care. We did finally switch my daughter over to an insulin pump in June and her BG levels have improved over 20% to the good side. We talked about the pros & cons and the effects of diabetes on the heart over time at ZdayZ, I think the Mad Scientist was even interested at one point Anyway, I really apprieciate the conversation. Just wanted to let you know the outcome and thanks for the help in a difficult decision making process.

Damn, some of you people need to relax. If you have not met Mike, don't go there.

Last edited by ToastZ; 07-23-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:24 PM
Sylvan Lake V35

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A Director of Cardiology is not required to be a doctor no Medical Degree is necessary – typically it’s a position that can be maintained by an RN license.
So now Mike is a nurse? As well as Director of Cardiology? Thats way more likely than hes a Doctor.

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V35; 07-23-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:29 PM
OCG35
Banned

Originally Posted by doug
1) XKR likes to stir up ****? what ****... he is one of the calmest .. coolest members in this forum.. he gets along with everyone.. cross vendors/shop followers on this forum.. he gets along with everyone

2) what exact BS have you called him on?
Lies about not having correspondence with Sam prior to this thread (until I called him on it regarding the thread that he had boatload of posts to her in)… lies about never having corresponded with me (until I called him on that too – reminding him that he played the same routine in that thread)… lies about not having sent an unsolicited PM to me (until I called him on it and his admin buddy proved he was wrong), bogus promises about “Intel” and secret info that he will disclose later (said dozens of times for months and nothing posted, I conclude as lies) – then he gets hurt when I laughed because the guy he harasses said his car is fine – and he still hasn’t posted anything relative about the “supposed” fire – a PM that is probably forged? So many other mistruths from this guy, I don’t believe a PM he posts… and of course the “Doctor” issue…

All that on top of the fact that he was the lead basher when I stated it’s foolish to think JWT would post in this thread… he acted as though he was personally assaulted and decided to post a bunch of nonsense towards me…

Then he continually accuses me of affiliations with people I don’t even know (more lies and mistruths) – and the adolescent name calling (truly indicative of a doctor) and he gets hurt because I don’t care about the name calling…

These are just a few things - There were many, many posts that he made that I didn’t even bother to say anything about, as they didn’t involve me so I stayed out if it…

I could go on and on… but it’s pointless because apparently it will all be deleted.

So… keep spreading your gospel – I’m sure if anyone is so dense they haven’t got your point about RA by now, you will “save” them.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:42 PM
Sea Bass

Originally Posted by Sea Bass
Ulterior motives for what? For going after RA? Or something else? I thought you said you have no opinion on the RA matter one way or the other... so what are you referring to at this time?

Posted false info about what? Are you referring to the crux of this thread, and how he is claiming RA is responsible for a host of fraudulent behaviour, etc etc.? Again, I thought you were of no opinion on the whole Scott Bush/RA affair.
You still haven't answered any of this. I'm waiting. And your "called him out" crap about speaking to you or to Sam.... that's hardly "providing false information."

And WHAT is his ulterior motive?
Old 07-23-2009, 05:34 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OCGAY35
you give me far too much credit… if one person can draw so much attention from these guys as to get it OT, that doesn’t say much for them.

And lets face it - I couldn’t go on and on without the assistance of all those that are perpetuating it.

If you look at the initial posts of mine after each period of lull, you will conclude that had the peanut gallery not chimed in with the nonsense, it would not go as far as it does.

I have very few posts in this thread that are not responses to them…
Old 07-23-2009, 05:42 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Lies about not having correspondence with Sam prior to this thread (until I called him on it regarding the thread that he had boatload of posts to her in)… lies about never having corresponded with me (until I called him on that too – reminding him that he played the same routine in that thread)… lies about not having sent an unsolicited PM to me (until I called him on it and his admin buddy proved he was wrong), bogus promises about “Intel” and secret info that he will disclose later (said dozens of times for months and nothing posted, I conclude as lies) – then he gets hurt when I laughed because the guy he harasses said his car is fine – and he still hasn’t posted anything relative about the “supposed” fire – a PM that is probably forged? So many other mistruths from this guy, I don’t believe a PM he posts… and of course the “Doctor” issue…

All that on top of the fact that he was the lead basher when I stated it’s foolish to think JWT would post in this thread… he acted as though he was personally assaulted and decided to post a bunch of nonsense towards me…

Then he continually accuses me of affiliations with people I don’t even know (more lies and mistruths) – and the adolescent name calling (truly indicative of a doctor) and he gets hurt because I don’t care about the name calling…

These are just a few things - There were many, many posts that he made that I didn’t even bother to say anything about, as they didn’t involve me so I stayed out if it…

I could go on and on… but it’s pointless because apparently it will all be deleted.

So… keep spreading your gospel – I’m sure if anyone is so dense they haven’t got your point about RA by now, you will “save” them.
you have an impecable imagination.. i really think you should go into writing screen plays..

your first paragraph was basically 'me me me' ... looks like alot of personal ****.. **** you came up with and got egg on your face about.. he never lied.. you just got your cherry picked.. Sam can back up everythign he says and nothing you say so that makes YOU the liar

the intel on kornhole's motor was true.. i read it.. ask Jeff.. i forwarded it to Jeff because quite frankly i've known Jeff longer than anyone in this thread.. and Jeff is a non-partial party.. he can tell you about the intel.. Just because you wern't privy to the information doesn't make it a lie

He was never the lead basher on calling you out about JWT.. i am not sure where you came up with that if 5 people post to you.. i'm not sure how you pick out one and make them lead basher.. Rude and Quick post more directly to you than Mike does.. but you pick Mike as the ring leader?

The Doctor issue you can't even comment on.. you have fresh blood stains in your tighty whiteys from that one..

The only misinformation Mike has given about you is that you're affiliated with Scott Bush.. but i saw right through it and knew you were a JWT Nuthugger.. though he may have say that.. doesn't make him a liar.. just misinformed about your true agenda in this thread..

No you can't go on and on because you have nothing more to add.. and quite fankly you're starting to look like a Western Omlette
Old 07-23-2009, 05:50 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by doug
No you can't go on and on because you have nothing more to add.. and quite fankly you're starting to look like a Western Omlette
Old 07-23-2009, 06:03 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

LMAO I think it is indeed time to add an OCGAY35 fail thread. FYI John... I'm looking for that info Mike sent me. I don't remember if he sent it via PM or E-mail.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:23 PM
stormcrow

Default Proof that XKR is a Doctor

i have found proof. granted, he's put on some weight, aged a bit, and is a tad darker...but, still...there's no mistaking now that he is truly a doctor. hell, i can't fake a YouTube video!

btw, Mike...you really should go see a Cardiologist... i think they could give you good advice about keeping your weight under control... Obesity is the number one contributor to heart disease...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h1QsHsTq49w&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h1QsHsTq49w&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 07-23-2009, 06:42 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

wow, i cant believe so much info about mike has been posted... it was never really needed, but hey if it makes OC look dummer(&egged lulz)...mission accomplished... what a dumass

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 07-23-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:21 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
wow, i cant believe so much info about mike has been posted... it was never really needed, but hey if it makes OC look dummer(&egged lulz)...mission accomplished... what a dumass
Its no problem Jorge......

I usually don't talk in detail about who I am.....I have in anger spoken about the life style I live with my wife...For her safety....its not something I discuss with strangers.....But....I have met most of you that I communicate with on here....so its not an issue....Plus its old news to some.

I am going to say a few things before explaining my point for this........

My blessed financial situation did not come about because of my medical degree....Raj knows......that's not where the money is... I first sold a few patentss.......From there I joined with a few physicians to open multi state cardiovascular centers.......This is what was use to finance my auto racing adventure. I had bumped heads with Jet Plane over this and I explained to him I did not want to get the car involved in drama.....This was my reason...The car represented my company...This is what afforded me the luxury of mechanic's auto transport and so on. This was not only done because of my carving to race.....it was a tax shelter....R&D....

.From there I invested heavily in a company called Medtronic.....most of you should know this company. I am a heavy weight in this company...This is the word you see in that page that was posted "AAA"....Which stands for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm...weakening of the aortic wall..We insert a Closed Stent to correct this which is made by Medtronic.....Google it....There is a rule......As a Physician .....it is not ethically correct to ALSO be in bed with the company that makes the devise you are inserting into a patient . Legal issues could show its ugly head. I am sure you see where I am going with this....I will say no more on this topic....I just dont want to be accused of foul play.

I am also a percentage owner in a corporate jet company.......which is also tied into everything. Now that he has put me out there.....a search savvy person would eventually see this.....So no point in hiding it....I rather get it out before anyone finds the need to post that also.

Yes....I am one of the 5% in this country that Obama is going to TAX the hell out of......But thats OK.....The reason I like being a part of this community is because of the people I have met at ZdayZ and the ones I will one day meet. That's my reason for planning trips to Cali and AZ....I also plan to meet Coach, Doug and the rest of the gang. If you have been a part of the Porsche or Ferrari club.....You will understand why I am happy to be here....There is a member on here that owns a Lambo & Porsche or use to own.....I am sure this is his reason for joining us...

This is my reason for building this monster of a car......making the step hoping that one day this will be the norm.....plus I have a friendly war with Raj. Also as you know I am running the SSC and I hope the TX mile.....I am bringing a second car to that even that is also a break through in power range for a street car.

Now for my reason for this long azz post......This person has assisted in putting my business on the Internet in a negative way involving a legit company....I am NOT speaking of the original poster...I am a person running a LEGIT business......He has mentioned that he is in the medical field......I am in the process of getting his last name......For his sake ...I really hope he really is not in this field....WORST if he is in sales......OMG...could you imagine if he is in Cardiology sales......I have very long arms in this industry...Dont get me wrong....If this was a medical forum and it could be proven that I was causing harm to patients or burning them up...then I am fair game.......

OC...whatever your name is.....I will show you how to play this game on a higher level in the real world.....The offer of money tends to loosen lips if you know what I mean..

I am mercy less in business .....Ask Sharif about when he did the first build for me...I will take a small break from the Recon Unit to pursue this.....

Sorry for the LOOONG azz post..wish me luck

Last edited by XKR; 07-24-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:39 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Its no problem Jorge......

I usually don't talk in detail about who I am.....I have in anger spoken about the life style I live with my wife...For her safety....its not something I discuss with strangers.....But....I have met most of you that I communicate with on here....so its not an issue....Plus its old news to some.
)
yes...we know you are a swinger ......next time you head this way... ill bring a couple of chicks for the ride ...

and yeah...stock options are nice huh
Old 07-23-2009, 08:46 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
yes...we know you are a swinger ......next time you head this way... ill bring a couple of chicks for the ride ...

and yeah...stock options are nice huh
D@mn.....I was going to change that.....I was just thinking that either you Doug or Eric would catch me on that\

They are now......Look at Chase bank.....Last year I had it at $89 picked it up at $30......lost my azz on it ....got back in at $15....now its $38.15.....

Buy the big companies ......the comapnies that were LARGE before this went down.....I know you have a new house....so I know you have a good rate....that was a good move..

Last edited by XKR; 07-23-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:16 PM
zman1982

Holy ****, is OC really Mr.S?

Mike as I stated before f*ck him this is a 350z/G35 forum not WebMD. All the people with intelligence believe you. All of this is just a diversion. You and doug have this guy numerous times, at this point he is winning by diverting the original topic.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:47 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

John,

You have PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:12 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

You really didnt have to post that as that asshat dosent need to know any of your personell business.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:15 AM
escobar929

USN HM 350Z avatar summaries what just happend to OCG35, he would be bisping
Old 07-24-2009, 05:21 AM
Hydrazine
MOTORDYNE-MY350Z SPONSOR

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
If you have been a part of the Porsche or Ferrari club.....You will understand why I am happy to be here...
Whats the story on the Porsche and Ferrari clubs?

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure