Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 07:48 PM
mrg1981

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
yes
John,
You need a few more cars. I want to see your signature line at least 10 lines long!
Old 03-17-2009, 09:56 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy birthday OP!

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 03-18-2009, 06:10 AM
Reality350

^LMAO!
Old 03-18-2009, 04:00 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by George@GTM
Happy birthday OP!

-George
GT Motorsports
I saw that thread that Mr "S" RA/VRT started for the OP birthday.....I guess the OP is hiding in some Dyno Protective Program...No one can find him to get any dyno info
Old 03-18-2009, 04:10 PM
GTM
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by XKR
I saw that thread that Mr "S" RA/VRT started for the OP birthday.....I guess the OP is hiding in some Dyno Protective Program...No one can find him to get any dyno info
Actually I didn't see that, when I went over on the other site to get some laughs, I saw that it was his user name under "Today's Birthdays" on the right side of the welcome page, figured I would wish him a happy birthday

Got a link to that thread you speak of?

-George
GT Motorsports
Old 03-18-2009, 04:42 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Originally Posted by doug
He just called me.. says he is waiting for tripple A
Old 03-18-2009, 05:14 PM
XKR

Scott is more FULL OF **** than an OUT HOUSE!!! DID WE NOT ASK FOR A DYNO TO PROVE OR DISPROVE THE 700BB makes 750 to 800 whp. Whats this bullsh!t 500whp ****???? A stock motor with a cold air intake can make 500whp.

Originally Posted by Scott @ RA
Once again Doug, The RECON gang of RA haters has yet again succeeded in feeding you false information that you..... once again, spread around like it was a fact...

For the searching impaired (or should I say the selective searchers), I have a few cars that we have taken straight off of the Dyna Pak at JWT and went straight to the independent Dyno Jet or even the Dyno Dynamics at the Dyno Shop.
This particular example (which I have pointed out before) was a customer that VRT ripped off. He brought his car into us at RA and we had to re-do and fix a bunch of stuff. Here is the post... https://my350z.com/forum/forced-indu...utosports.html

This customer was very skeptical after his whole VRT experience and especially reading all the BS on the boards about JWT's dyno reading high ("Moon dyno" ) and and all the $hit that gets spread around about RA.

This is the car straight off being tuned on JWT's Dyna Pak at 14 and 16 psi boost levels on 91 octane pump gas...

Here is the same car UNTOUCHED, taken straight to the independent Dyno Jet at the Dyno Shop with the exact same fuel, 14 and 16 boost levels, same everything, the very next after noon from tuning on the JWT "moon dyno"

If you are reading them correctly they are timed stamped and actually the Dyno Jet read HIGHER by a couple HP than the "Moon Dyno" JWT Dyna Pak !! But they were almost identical though. LOL

Its kinda funny that even when I prove what I'm asked to, people still like to ignore it and turn to bash something else. Pitiful.

so Scott.. whats the excuse for not dyno'ing the Double Down Z at a Dynojet facility to back up those numbers you had claimed earlier?
Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
Why not try the DD at JBA? Hell, I will even pay for the pull if you make anywhere near the power you claim. I want the new car on that dyno, hooked up to the boost monitor and I want to fill his tank up with premium (again out of my pocket). That way we can compare the numbers from the car running the same pis and same octane you are claiming to have used.

Not everyone knows about the 116 octane runs that are done at JWT to get big numbers, but I do...

Last edited by XKR; 03-18-2009 at 05:53 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so any progress on getting a dyno from the OP?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

scott posted a recycled dyno that was used 3 years ago as proof LULZ.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:43 PM
Motormouth
Banned

yeah, i just ignore that stuff.

the money to pay for the dyno time is burning a hole in my pocket. I am getting bored.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:05 AM
escobar929

WTF is wrong w/ him, we all ask for the 700+rwhp Dyno w/ 700BB and we get a 500rwhp dyno sheet. he must be smoking the crack they sell infront of his shop/house

i bet he wasnt even trying either
Old 03-19-2009, 08:58 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
"Dyno protective program"
Old 03-19-2009, 08:59 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Motormouth
absolutely, the 'CEO' of that site is 'WRP Technology' president Wperdigon, sole employee and the man that was run out of every community he didn't own for his untested products and borderline illegal business practices. (like fresh allloy or the frontier board he created to sell his products). Google search that and you will see very similar concerns as this. His association lost all credibility for FreshAlloy for a lot of people a long time ago. He is allowed to delete threads critical of his company and all sorts of things. There is no integrity.

We had the unfortunate 'luck' of having him in our car club and saw this sort of thing first hand. what is even funnier, and I never connected it, but he also touted his connections with JWT, constantly calling Jim and talking with them.. getting sponsorships and parts from them. He stood on the same crutch that Scott now uses (JWT). These two examples make me wonder if he isn't a terrible judge of character...
Thanks for the info.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:00 AM
usingthejohn

Looks like RA is a sponsor of dougjohn.com, whoever he is

http://www.dougjohn.com/news/files/c...utosports.html
Old 03-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

5 haters...? I counted a couple of dozen just in this thread that think he's full of ****...

http://www.zcar.com/forums/read/5/18...02#msg-2028202

Re: VRT - Relentless Autosports RA - BEWARE new
Posted by: WA2GOOD
Date: Today, 05:12PM

If I am anything near as bad as you 5 or so haters on that forum try so hard to make it out to be, then let our work and reputation from our actuall customers speak for us..... not you people who have no experiences to even speak of.

I have nothing to prove, nothing to hide, and as long as my customers do not have a single complaint about anything to do with me or my company than that is all I really should be concerned about.

It's pretty juvenile to continue to spread half truths and outright lies about things and people, and shops that you have NO first hand information on.

At least quit lying and say it for what it really is... You just don't like me personally and that is what feeds you and your agenda to try to ruin me/ us in every way possible. Tell it like it is and not the lies you stretch and blast me on every forum you can about. Its getting a little old and tiring...
Old 03-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

my favorite part
I have nothing to prove, nothing to hide
actually Scott, all you do is hide things and yes you do have stuff to prove... like your crazy @ss claims.

I think this guy took one to many hits to the head in his UFC Championship fight against David Terrell.......
Old 03-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Motormouth
Banned

someone is baaaaaaaa-ccccckkkk... hehe
Old 03-19-2009, 05:18 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

LMAO "5 or so haters"?!?! More like 5 or so RA customers/nuthuggers
Old 03-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

My response to him Did I miss anything?

Scott, I think there are only 5 people that don't know you're full of it... If you forgot why I don't like you, take a trip back down memory lane when you owned VRT (yes people, the most corrupt Nissan shop EVER!) Back then it was only me and a few other people that knew you were a liar and full of it - today there are over 80,000 members on one site alone that know you're a fraud! You pray on the young (your targeted customers are 19-22 years old) or the people that have little to no performance modifications knowledge, like you!

VRT 800WHP - BLAHAAAA MORE SCOTT BS

You are not a real shop (No Business Address, No Busniess telephone number, No EPA license, No Business license, No Re-seller permit BAR license, etc...)

You make up claims that you can't back up (700-800whp on a JWT 700bb kit)

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD No need to get too crazy with the fuel system either, We are able to maintain adaquit FP up to 800whp without a fuel return system and on a single 255 walbro, with the JWT FMU, the modified stock fuel rails, and no more than 750cc injectors.
Originally Posted by WA2GOOD and for our mid 600 to 800 whp we still use the single 255 pump, the FMU with a voltage increraser with an added larger gauge power wire, and anywhere between JWT 555 injectors and 750 injectors. (and yes, we are still without a fuel return system and only a single 255 pump in the stock location supporting over 780 whp. on a race track)
You've been caught selling fake parts (CJ Fuel system that you sold a customer and then he found out it was a knock off!)

You don't tune (you take custmers cars to another shop for that, mainly JWT)

You don't build motors (you take customers cars to another shop for that, mainly Dad's Garage)

All the lies you told people about your 'UFC FIGHTING DAYS' - too funny!

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD View Post I have heard some descent things about No-Limits gym. I have already had my last pro K1, KOTC/UFC fight a few months ago. It knocked enough sence into me to realize that I am over it. Hahahaha. (but at least I won )
Originally Posted by TurboTim View Post Scott even believes his own lies like the time he told me he was the new middle weight UFC champion after he submitted David Terrel in 1:47 seconds! I am not making this up! He really said this to me the last time we talked which was about two years ago.
Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post wow, so I am not alone. He also told me he had fought in the UFC. I checked his name on Sherdog several times and he has no fight record what so ever.
Originally Posted by TurboTim View Post As serious as they come. After he said this, he also told me that he got a $500k sponsership and would be doing big things
You're nothing more than a sub-contractor that con's people into believing you're something that you're not.. That's why so many people dis-like you and have labeled you a scammer...

Take your most vocal 'customer' on the fourms that thinks your great! xxxg35xx, in her early twenties - had her life together before she became a 'customer'... She was married, until you started banging her, now she's getting divorce, and she had a nice G35, now it looks like this!

Name:  007-2.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  80.6 KB

I just love the explanation too... poor girl truly believes you, HAHAHA!
Originally Posted by Lawy'dU View Post you guys are dumb lol. The damage was caused by the recalled 2006 lights that were installed by samantha lol.
Originally Posted by rcdash Is that what Scott told you caused the fire? The 2006 light recall was because of failure to comply with brightness/glare federal standards. There was never a risk of an electrical malfunction or fire. Read here (and note the word VOLUNTARY)
Just for reference:
VOLUNTARY RECALL CAMPAIGN 2006–2007 INFINITI G35 COUPE HEADLAMPS Infiniti has determined that on some model year 2006 through 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe vehicles, the headlamps fail to comply with certain requirements set forth in Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108. The standard specifies, among other things, the performance requirements for headlamps in passenger vehicles. One of these requirements specifies the vertical gradient values for headlamps. Another specifies minimum and maximum light intensity of headlamps at certain test points. The headlamps in the vehicles subject to this TSB may not meet these requirements. This means that the headlamp aim may be difficult to adjust. Also, the headlamps may be too dim when viewed at certain angles. Reduced visibility increases the risk of your vehicle being involved in a crash. Improper aiming of headlamps can increase glare. To correct this condition, Infiniti is conducting a Voluntary Recall Campaign to replace the existing headlamps with new and compliant lamps free of charge.
I could go on and on for days...

Last edited by Philthy; 03-19-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Glex25

^Ouch

That was cold bloodedddddddddddd

So let me get this straight Mr.A bones the wife of the guy with the yellow Z and then gets the car strips it and return its to the girl and gets done with her after he has what he wanted. Mr.S mods a white G35 coupe for a xxgirlxx bangs her, husband finds out divorce her and car goes down in flames.

Hmmm are we seeing a pattern

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure