Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 01:59 PM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
Yes I had it done at SP....Dont ask me any question...I will not respond...THX..
Wow! Very impressive!! I should have taken my car to Illinois!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 07:17 PM
stormcrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are we seeing the death of this thread or will the gates burst open soon with new intel?

i'm becoming frustrated with no significant gains in taking Scott Bush / RA out of our community. the leech hangs on. c'mon, we're stronger than this, guys.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:01 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

xkr might hold the key, but i doubt he will ever reveal the info at this point
Old 04-07-2009, 11:09 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by ADMAN
Wow! Very impressive!! I should have taken my car to Illinois!!!

Originally Posted by stormcrow
are we seeing the death of this thread or will the gates burst open soon with new intel?

i'm becoming frustrated with no significant gains in taking Scott Bush / RA out of our community. the leech hangs on. c'mon, we're stronger than this, guys.
Dont worry.....Intel is being declassified.....Plus dont forget....scotts biggest nightmare is that white G35. ending up in the wrong hands...

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
xkr might hold the key, but i doubt he will ever reveal the info at this point
The problem is the people that are giving me the intel know that once I post the info scott will know who is giving it out. DOnt worry...I will post it soon..its not like I was told I could never post it...I was told to wait.

Last edited by XKR; 04-07-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:14 PM
ARMSTRONGARMS

https://my350z.com/forum/southern-ca...san-diego.html

page 2 lawchick letting me know whats what w/scott
Old 04-07-2009, 11:56 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by idwin
https://my350z.com/forum/southern-ca...san-diego.html

page 2 lawchick letting me know whats what w/scott
Lawchik is such a Tool.....He thinks a license plate frame that has some law schools name on it will prevent a SD cop from dragging his azz to jail .....There is no end to this guys brainless posts...just like there is no end to the crap that scott will try to pull off on a noob.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

XKR, we cannot wait for the details!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Lawy'dU

Originally Posted by XKR
Lawchik is such a Tool.....He thinks a license plate frame that has some law schools name on it will prevent a SD cop from dragging his azz to jail .....There is no end to this guys brainless posts...just like there is no end to the crap that scott will try to pull off on a noob.
You're an idiot, a fraud, and a lier. That's all I will say at this point in this pointless, worthless thread. I've ignored all of this worthless banter, because frankly all of this pointless rhetoric carries no weight nor validity.

If you had anything on Scott (which you don't, you would have brought it forward months ago when this thread started).
Old 04-08-2009, 08:14 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
You're an idiot, a fraud, and a lier. That's all I will say at this point in this pointless, worthless thread. I've ignored all of this worthless banter, because frankly all of this pointless rhetoric carries no weight nor validity.

If you had anything on Scott (which you don't, you would have brought it forward months ago when this thread started).

Dude,there is tons of evidence brought forth.How can you deny the post on here from one of Scotts customers who had an engine built with welded up,used forged pistons? Or what about the strut brace controversy.Or what about $25K for a build that barely puts out 500WHP and is like a hand grenade waiting to explode.Or what about Scotts inability to produce any sort of documents pertaining to his business.I KNOW FOR A FACT HE DOES NOT HAVE A BAR LICENSE WHICH MAKES IT ILLEGAL TO WORK ON CARS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

How can you just ignore all these things espeically the blatant lies which he has told me to my face as well as many others like he beat David Terrel in 1 minute and 49 seconds and was the new UFC champ!!!!!!! Or what about the lie he told me about his $500,000 sponsership. Or what about the bogus claims of these magic JWT turbo systems that make 900 ft/lbs of torque and 800WHP with a single Walboro fuel pump and 500 cc injectors?

There are way too many facts against his fraudulent ***.He is done just like VRT was done.In a few more weeks after an investigation is complete,there will be no more Relentless Autosports

Last edited by TurboTim; 04-08-2009 at 08:18 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Dude,there is tons of evidence brought forth.How can you deny the post on here from one of Scotts customers who had an engine built with welded up,used forged pistons? Or what about the strut brace controversy.Or what about $25K for a build that barely puts out 500WHP and is like a hand grenade waiting to explode.Or what about Scotts inability to produce any sort of documents pertaining to his business.I KNOW FOR A FACT HE DOES NOT HAVE A BAR LICENSE WHICH MAKES IT ILLEGAL TO WORK ON CARS IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

How can you just ignore all these things espeically the blatant lies which he has told me to my face as well as many others like he beat David Terrel in 1 minute and 49 seconds and was the new UFC champ!!!!!!! Or what about the lie he told me about his $500,000 sponsership. Or what about the bogus claims of these magic JWT turbo systems that make 900 ft/lbs of torque and 800WHP with a single Walboro fuel pump and 500 cc injectors?

There are way too many facts against his fraudulent ***.He is done just like VRT was done.In a few more weeks after an investigation is complete,there will be no more Relentless Autosports
um, um, um, you don't know anything. I'm gonna be a lawyer one day damn you
Old 04-08-2009, 08:36 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawchick
You're an idiot, a fraud, and a liar. That's all I will say at this time in this pointless and worthless thread. I've ignored all of this worthless banter, because frankly all of this pointless rhetoric carries no weight nor validity.

If you had anything on Scott (which you don't), you would have brought it forward months ago when this thread started.
Fixed. "at this point in this pointless, worthless thread"???
So much for that higher education of yours.

Now... Do like I told you in the other thread...

Name:  shutup_retardpills.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  41.4 KB

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 04-08-2009 at 09:28 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:43 AM
IntenseSales
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Fixed. "at this point in this pointless, worthless thread"???
So much for that higher education of yours.

Now... Do like I told you in the other thread...

LMFAO at least LAWCHICK is good for some comedy eh?

It's funny that he still posts in here just to get flamed and have his ignorance/stupidity pointed out every time.

Just because you're to become a lawyer (according to you), doesn't make you intelligent nor knowledgeable. It basically means you're a f*cking leach on people who can't go in and argue for themselves in a court of law. You are (according to you) earning a license to B*TCH/argue/whine/and banter through out a court hearing (BASICALLY FRAUD SOMEONE INTO YOUR IDEA OF WHAT IS AND ISN'T) or overcharge folks to fill out paperwork that is publicly accessible.

LAWCHICK and SCOTT BUSH "YOU BOTH FAIL AT LIFE; DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND JUST QUIT!"
Old 04-08-2009, 09:53 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

tom put it great to lawchic
Originally Posted by Motormouth
I can't believe you want anyone to believe you will actually pass the tests to graduate and become a lawyer with your **** poor writing ability and insanely moronic logic.
I really hope you are a freshman. for your and our legal system's sake.
LULZ
Old 04-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Motormouth
Banned

what a complete cu.nt
Old 04-08-2009, 11:31 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Originally Posted by Motormouth
what a complete cu.nt
Thats why we call him.....LawCHICK.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:15 PM
OCG35
Banned

months ago? the thread only started a little over 5 weeks ago...
Old 04-08-2009, 12:17 PM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by OCG35
months ago? the thread only started a little over 5 weeks ago...
She's almost a lawyer*......not a mathematician......
Old 04-08-2009, 12:23 PM
XKR

I am an idiot a fraud and a liar....and scott is not You already called me out....what else you want me to show you?? You want pic's of my wifes panties?? ( stay out of this Doug )

You are a worthless excuse for a human....Here is what people that know you say about you ..." You are a clueless kid that has big dreams and no cash to prop up those pipe dreams.. You suck on scotts sack because you feel that scott doing labor for free and giving you discounted parts will boost up your ego because you feel that having a fast car will more than make up for your short comings". Get a clue fool...if you are a b!tch with NA...you will still be a b!tch with FI...you will just be a b!tch in a fast car.

Here is another micro d!ck fool that has wet dreams over Samantha......Man if I did not know better....I would thing that you and scott were the same....but we all know that not even scott is as clueless as you....to be a conman you have to have at least an ounce of brain matter!

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
I can't wait for more drama too but XKR (ethically) is right not to post anything without it first being released by the source(s).

And I can understand how the sources don't want to release anything until their car is fixed. They need to protect their multi $$$ investment.

At this point it may be best for scott to delay, delay, delay (and keep his customers hanging) so as to let this thread die down before new information is made public.

Note: By default, scott is in control of the direction of this thread.
Thanks for understanding......I made a promise and they have trusted me to keep that promise.....I want to post this intel more than you all want to see it......it is burning up my computer to store this intel.

Dont forget ...I am going to use that White G to crush scott..

Last edited by XKR; 04-08-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:59 PM
djamps

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I know it's already been said but I've never seen such a hilarious group of tags on a thread.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:13 PM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by djamps

I know it's already been said but I've never seen such a hilarious group of tags on a thread.
**Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with VRT/RA/Scott/LawChick and any of the other RA nuthuggers** But I do think my tag is pretty funny

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure