Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 09:06 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok guys.....I can answer some of these things people are wondering about.the SS box for starters......We will not use anythng over a 650cc injectors with those boxes.When you start going too large of injectors,you will run into starting issues since the SS box can not scale the injectors for the cold and hot start enrichments which are set in the factory ECU.The SS box can not alter those enrichments.

Then there is the issue of MAF sensor since the JWT box does not use a map sensor.It only alters the MAF sensor and you can only get so much airflow out of a 70mm MAF sensor.Besides that you dont have the resolution you want.For example at 16 psi of boost,you are on the very last row of cells to do your tuning.Realisticly,if someone wants to have this kind of horsepower then they need to go to a
Haltech,V-pro,Pro-efi,etc........otherwise kaboom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more voltage you give a fuel pump,the more flow you can get out of it to a certain point. However, this is overdriving the pump for duties it was not designed for, which can lead to failure.If your pump fails under boost, your motor could explode. On top of that, there is no way for a single Walboro to support more then 600-650WHP reliably and safely

Injectors.....you will not support 800WHP with a 550cc injector or even a 750cc injector, period. A 1000cc injector would do the trick if you have the pump behind it.There is a simple calculation for determining injectors size for your horsepower requirements. Here it is......

horsepower x BSFC(brake specific fuel consumption)
______________________________________________ = injector size

number of injectors x duty cycle

So 800 x .55(typically a low comp turbo engine has a bsfc of .60)= 440
6(injectors) x .80(80% duty cycle)= 4.8
440/4.8=91.6 lb/hr injector.

Now change the BSFC to .60....You will need 100lb/hr injector.

This is what you need to do it safely as far as injectors go....but this still does not address having enough fuel from your pump to support this or the size of the line feeding the rails,or the inlet and outlet size of the rails.There is alot to figure out when designing a sufficient fuel system.You cant just throw a 255 with pressure reg,more juice from the battery with a 750cc injector and say,yes we have a track proven fuel system.LOL.What a joke. I see Jim Wolf quite often and I can guarantee he would never, ever tell people, sure this is fine for 700-800WHP, go out and race your car.

Last edited by TurboTim; 03-15-2009 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:26 AM
XKR

Thats for putting it in a way that the noobiest of noob can understand. This goes to show the level of BS this guy continues to preach to his followers !!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:41 AM
TurboTim
Vendor - Former Vendor

Feel free to post this wherever you want XKR. Although he can manipulate, lie, cheat, mislead and misrepresent, Scott cannot bend the laws of physics.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:51 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Feel free to post this wherever you want XKR. Although he can manipulate, lie, cheat, mislead and misrepresent, Scott cannot bend the laws of physics.
but Voodoo can.....
Old 03-15-2009, 09:57 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by TurboTim
Sure will

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
but Voodoo can.....
Old 03-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Tim, that clears it up for me as well. Sorry if I added confusion for anyone.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:29 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by *******
Not defending Scott at all,

Just playing devil's advocate here, but.
"How many of Scott's ACTUAL customers have come on the forums complaining about their cars, HP output, performance, price, service, reliability, ect ect..."
Someone posted this over on that other website..... I think some misunderstand what this is all about.

Everyone knows that Scott does not now how to build a car...Mark does all the work. The issue is FALSE claims. Telling a customer you can give them 750-800 whp cheaper than another shop while using sub-par equipment that in no way could keep that promise.

We all know the age group of customer he has....kids that would not know the difference between Horse Power or Donkey Power. You put them in a 350whp car and tell them its 500whp...they would not know a d@mn difference.
The poster above ask about reliability....like I said before...the 350whp he is giving them as 500+whp is not pushing the car...so that level of power does nothing to test the JWT SS box, single walboro pump and small injectors.

All we want is PROOF of such claims.....thats all. I dont care how many customers he has, which barn or shed he builds these cars in, or which ***** Infested corner the customers cars are parked on......I want to see the dyno run of one of his cars making 750 to 800whp with all the listed items he stated he used to make the listed whp.

His VRT past and all his crazy post will be quickly erased if only he could prove ALL the shops on here wrong...I bet his ban would even be lifted

He complains about us hating on him.....he is doing the same thing to GTM on that f*R*E*S*H*A*L*L*O*Y website that he says we are doing to him.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:33 PM
XKR

Now Scott thinks I am dumb enough to send him my money The magic number was 750-800whp single walboro pump,700bb turbo, JWT FMU...

1+1 still = 2. I dont need to go buy a calculator to prove this point.

We have made it clear what Scott needed to do to prove this impossible claim. As Lawchick stated, Scott keeps all his records....all he needs to do is post it. We will have one of the cars he has done very soon.

This is what we call Smoke and Mirrors.... Scott knows that I would not trust him with a screw drive much more driving in a car he has put his hands on.

Originally Posted by Scott @ RA
This is a very tiring game being played here, there is no winner and no amount of proof will be sufficient enough for some people, but just for arguments sake I will take the bait once again and to make it worth it I have a proposition for someone....

XKR, Since you are so sure we can not make 700+whp (on a dynoJet) or even close to that number on our built non-stroked and non-sleeved VQ35, with OEM gaskets and hardware, a single 255 walbro, JWT 700BB's, 750cc injectors, the JWT FMU, etc why don't you put all that money you talk about and flaunt where your mouth is

Buy a cheap Z or G and send it out to us. We will give you a nice, very high HP reliable, even track ready car if you want. In fact when we are done with it we will even deliver it too you at a local race track and you can show me a thing or two about driving while you put the car through your own test and ring it out. You can then take it to a third party of our mutual choice where you can have it torn down and inspected and reveal all the parts you did or did not get and how well they matched the parts list and build sheet I will give you till your hearts content. k: I will only do this on strict terms and condition that we can discuss.

Come on, it will be fun, you seem sure we can't and although we are pretty busy these days... I could always use the work.

If we are the fraud and phony you spread around about us than surely everyone will see that is true at that point

A win / win situation if you ask me. E-mail me, or call me, or make another ridiculous post about me and we can come to terms and arrange all this.......

Originally Posted by ;85246
So you want him to spend $15k+ to prove you wrong? Geez, that's more ridiculous than **** wanting me to come to CT to get the money he owes me.
This guys says it best

Prove me wrong or prove me right, its all how you look at it. I'm confident it what we do and this is a perfect way to prove it.
If its so important to him (he spends every day all day posting about it) and IF he is so sure we are full of $hit he would put his money where his mouth is, or I'm sure he could take up a collection amongst the loud mouth haters and set all the BS aside once and for all, but we all know that is not their intentions.

Either he needs to take me up on this offer or shut up about all this already.
C' mon it seems so important to him and he boasts about all his money and he is so sure of it....... I don't see what the problem is??
Scott would be better off working for the government...I am sure he could help talk the stock market up. Can so many people be wrong about the 700BB turbo's Could Jim Wolf (the guy who makes the 700BB)who stated that it cannot make that kind of power be wrong SO the FI world is wrong and Mr "S" is right. We are not talking about gaskets or bolts here. The laws of physics does not change because someone says so......it is what it is.

Last edited by XKR; 03-15-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

This is a very tiring game being played here, there is no winner and no amount of proof will be sufficient enough for some people, but just for arguments sake I will take the bait once again and to make it worth it I have a proposition for someone....

XKR, Since you are so sure we can not make 700+whp (on a dynoJet) or even close to that number on our built non-stroked and non-sleeved VQ35, with OEM gaskets and hardware, a single 255 walbro, JWT 700BB's, 750cc injectors, the JWT FMU, etc why don't you put all that money you talk about and flaunt where your mouth is
What a retard!!! Scott should put a DJ number/sheet where his mouth is!!! If he is so sure he can make these numbers with the mods he lists he should take the dyno or teardown challenges that have been offerred and shut up all the haters and probably get himself some nice builds down the road as well. Just more of the smoke and mirrors as always...

Buy a cheap Z or G and send it out to us. We will give you a nice, very high HP reliable, even track ready car if you want. In fact when we are done with it we will even deliver it too you at a local race track and you can show me a thing or two about driving while you put the car through your own test and ring it out. You can then take it to a third party of our mutual choice where you can have it torn down and inspected and reveal all the parts you did or did not get and how well they matched the parts list and build sheet I will give you till your hearts content. k: I will only do this on strict terms and condition that we can discuss.
Dude, that sounds like a great idea......puff, puff, pass......on second thought I may need a few more hits for this to make sense, pass it right back, k?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure-medmarijuana.jpg
Old 03-15-2009, 02:10 PM
XKR

Puff Puff Pass

Originally Posted by Cass007
What a retard!!! Scott should put a DJ number/sheet where his mouth is!!! If he is so sure he can make these numbers with the mods he lists he should take the dyno or teardown challenges that have been offerred and shut up all the haters and probably get himself some nice builds down the road as well. Just more of the smoke and mirrors as always...

Dude, that sounds like a great idea......puff, puff, pass......on second thought I may need a few more hits for this to make sense, pass it right back, k?

Attachment 232170
Old 03-15-2009, 02:31 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the whole, dont use one of the cars that are already done let me build a new one for you....

He really thinks people are stupid, well at least his customer base at least. These guys are so scared to have their cars examined by a legitimate shop (you know some place indoors, not outside a condo) it isn't even funny.

What does Garrett say about those turbos making (cough, cough) 700+whp? They are after all the turbo manufactures....oh they claim 250-360bhp (not whp) max per "disco potato"
http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbob...R_739548_9.htm
Old 03-15-2009, 03:02 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
I like the whole, dont use one of the cars that are already done let me build a new one for you....

He really thinks people are stupid, well at least his customer base at least. These guys are so scared to have their cars examined by a legitimate shop (you know some place indoors, not outside a condo) it isn't even funny.

What does Garrett say about those turbos making (cough, cough) 700+whp? They are after all the turbo manufactures....oh they claim 250-360bhp (not whp) max per "disco potato"
http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbob...R_739548_9.htm

Great point...but Mr "S" knows more than Mr Garrett.

I was asked to post this...
http://www.webridestv.com/videos/8-second-350z-110436 who car is this??

Hahaha, that would be great in a perfect world, but we do not live in a perfect world, do we??....

Do you guys think EVERYBODY is stupid and can not see how easily it would be for a shop that already hates me to lie about what parts they found in an engine that they said was from us. There is obviously NO limit that these shops will stop at to try to hurt our rep, thats VERY obviously to everyone by now!! Do you see how ridiculous that sounds??? How would anybody really know for sure that that shop was not making $hit up that they found just to make us look bad?? They would have EVERY motive in the world to lie about what they found to benefit and back up their claim, and absolute NO incentive at all to be honest in the findings and vindicate us of what they are trying to prove against us.... wow, Does anyone else see something wrong with that Unreal.

I can tell you right now what is in the motors we are currently building, and probably every motor we have out there, they are all pretty similar, its not a big deal at all. I can also tell you what type of fuel system they are running, once again, they are all very similar and not a big deal.
You guys got to give it to scott...the man got skills...just the wrong skills!!!

Last edited by XKR; 03-15-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:07 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by XKR
Now Scott thinks I am dumb enough to send him my money The magic number was 750-800whp single walboro pump,700bb turbo, JWT FMU...

1+1 still = 2. I dont need to go buy a calculator to prove this point.

We have made it clear what Scott needed to do to prove this impossible claim. As Lawchick stated, Scott keeps all his records....all he needs to do is post it. We will have one of the cars he has done very soon.

This is what we call Smoke and Mirrors.... Scott knows that I would not trust him with a screw drive much more driving in a car he has put his hands on.

This guys says it best
at Scott's attempt to get your money. First he claims on freshalloy that he was too busy to get the independent dyno that Tony was trying to set up for him (apparently too busy to get one done in 2 years), but now he has time to build a car for you to prove us all wrong?!?!?
Old 03-15-2009, 03:12 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by Scott@RA
I can tell you right now what is in the motors we are currently building, and probably every motor we have out there, they are all pretty similar, its not a big deal at all. I can also tell you what type of fuel system they are running, once again, they are all very similar and not a big deal.
But apparently trying to get an independent dyno for one of those motors is a big deal.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:22 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
at Scott's attempt to get your money. First he claims on freshalloy that he was too busy to get the independent dyno that Tony was trying to set up for him (apparently too busy to get one done in 2 years), but now he has time to build a car for you to prove us all wrong?!?!?
True words

Here is another ....this person is asking for the samething we have been asking for.

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
First off, I am not even on my350z to post anything and want no part in the way that site is ran and all the unruly bashing, corruptness and slandering that goes on there.

I have thought about it long and hard. In the end I just decided to leave it up to the customer to post up his dyno sheet and even a completely independent dyno sheet if he wants to. He is well aware of his car and its performance capabilities and yes, even what power it made and will make on a dyno.

When he gets back from his (military) leave and wants to, I am sure he can be convinced to post up a dyno sheet or two. I can tell you this... The customer wanted a reliable and nice 500 HP street car and we did deliver just that and more.

Last edited by XKR; 03-15-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:52 PM
threatcon13

WTF??? Lol. Who in their right mind would send a fraud like Scott a "cheap" Z/G for him to ruin/steal/strip/park in ghetto? I guess a Z/G is considered cheap to him since he charges 25k for a job that was worth about half that or less, works out of a shed, is involved with insurance fraud, and is also a UFC fighter! (what a disgrace to anyone involved in MMA for him to claim that) And why the hell can he not just prove it with all the "numerous" race cars that he has supposedly built? Seriously, is Scott really as stupid or he looks, or is he just so smug in his ways that he has the audacity to say that kind of shxt? F-tard of the decade award...*drumroll* Split decision. 50% sdgeneralbarfailure, 50% relentlessmobileshed.

Originally Posted by XKR
Originally Posted by Scott @ RA View Post

Buy a cheap Z or G and send it out to us.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:22 PM
welderz

This **** is getting so repetitive asking him for a dyno and he keeps coming up with an excuse. Read my post on the other site I can't copy it here. I've been following this since the start of the thread. I spent probably 20 hours read every link and post and I just can't believe how much of a tard he is. It's just excuse after excuse.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:32 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

I pointed out on the other site that Scott's RA sig is reminiscent of the old VRT sig.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-15-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:18 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by threatcon13
WTF??? Lol. Who in their right mind would send a fraud like Scott a "cheap" Z/G for him to ruin/steal/strip/park in ghetto? I guess a Z/G is considered cheap to him since he charges 25k for a job that was worth about half that or less, works out of a shed, is involved with insurance fraud, and is also a UFC fighter! (what a disgrace to anyone involved in MMA for him to claim that) And why the hell can he not just prove it with all the "numerous" race cars that he has supposedly built? Seriously, is Scott really as stupid or he looks, or is he just so smug in his ways that he has the audacity to say that kind of shxt? F-tard of the decade award...*drumroll* Split decision. 50% sdgeneralbarfailure, 50% relentlessmobileshed.
Its funny you say that....after I made the offer...I recieved tons of PM's telling me to change the offer because scott would try and get me give him a car and money to build...and you all were right...

Originally Posted by welderz
This **** is getting so repetitive asking him for a dyno and he keeps coming up with an excuse. Read my post on the other site I can't copy it here. I've been following this since the start of the thread. I spent probably 20 hours read every link and post and I just can't believe how much of a tard he is. It's just excuse after excuse.
Originally Posted by welderz
Scott quit being such a f@cking c>nt and post a dyno already. You look like such a dumbazz trying to back yourself up. No one gives a **** what you claim if you don't have a dyno to back it up. You keep telling everyone you can make ridiculous horsepower numbers but your to much of a b!tch to prove it. XKR shouldn't have to pay for you to make a car when you said you already made a car with the same figures. Why don't you dyno that one. Oh I forgot they're all bullsh!t hp claims that you can't back up. All everyone is asking you to do is get an independent dyno but you keep avoiding it. Just f@cking do it already it's been 4 years. People will leave you alone if you prove them wrong just get a dyno already. It's so f@cking simple but you to stupid to realize it.

Last edited by XKR; 03-15-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:23 PM
welderz

The other site doesn't ban you for language so I can actually say what I mean. If you notice I don't use emoticons so it's nice to actually be able to express my anger without being banned. That's one of the downsides of my350z.

Last edited by welderz; 03-15-2009 at 05:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure